Neighborly Relations Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers

"Would they want to do that?"

Albert thought it was sweet that she'd even question the desire his boys might have for her. Maybe she never looked into mirrors. Maybe she didn't have much experience around teenage boys. Albert knew the boys would be all for such an arrangement.

"I can absolutely guarantee that, once we give them the chance, they'll be all over you in no time at all."

After consideration, she accepted his proposal and accompanied him to his house to break the news of their engagement to the kids. After that news was greeted with cheers, Albert told everyone how much money he'd won in the lottery. There were even louder cheers for that news.

Albert took is wife of six months into Tom's room on the night the twins turned eighteen, kissed her on the cheek, and left them alone. Tim had to wait until the next night by virtue of a coin toss. The next night, Albert escorted her to Timmy's room, too. After spending the night with both boys, it became a practice to sleep with each of them once a week while fucking their father almost without stop the rest of the week. Sharing his wife was a relief in a way, since it gave Albert two nights off.

They didn't tell Laurel about the arrangement until she caught her step mother coming our of Tim's room one morning about two weeks after her own eighteenth birthday. The scene at the breakfast table was a strange one as she complained mainly that the boys were getting something she wasn't getting. She was eighteen, too, after all. How come they get sex all the time?

"It's not like you haven't dated," Sharon said. "I'm sure you've had plenty of sex."

"Plenty of groping in the car and guys cumming too early," Laurel scoffed. "And not regularly. Not like those guys are getting."

"Too much information," Tim said, grinning.

"Who do you want to screw? Your brothers?" Albert asked in frustration.

"Eww!" the Twins exclaimed, laughing.

"No, Daddy. I'd screw you," she said, looking at him with such loving sincerity that his heart melted.

"But that's . . . That's incest."

"Well, honey, what I'm doing with the boys is considered incest, too, in most states," Sharon said. "Besides, I think it would be nice for you to teach her."

"Hey, I'm not a virgin." Laurel blushed.

"No, but your father is very good in bed. He can teach you so much more than a boy your age. I think he should do it."

"So, will you, Dad? Please?"

Albert hated to disappoint his daughter.

That was how it began, and the arrangement became more relaxed over time until they often had sex together in a group. Laurel even relaxed her restrictions on her brothers and fucked them occasionally. And there was no talk of stopping the arrangement after Sharon had her two kids. They liked it too much now.

Laurel came against her father's mouth, shivering as his tongue and teeth worked her clit. She pulled on his hair, wanting him up and in her, and he complied eagerly.

He watched the head of his cock disappear between the lips of Laurel's cunt and then slowly pressed his entire length inside of her. Her belly jiggled when he thrust himself inside and her tits slid over her ribs in a languorous motion. This is my daughter's wonderfully tight pussy, he thought for the countless time. I'm going to fill my daughter with my cum and make her scream in pleasure again.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" she screamed.

"I'm going to," he said, and hoisted her legs up over his shoulders and grabbed her ample ass. "You want Daddy's cock, honey?"

"Yes, Daddy! Fuck me Daddy!

"You want it hard, girl?"

"Hard! Fuck me hard!"

Albert grabbed both of her large breasts tightly and began slamming his cock into her. "I'm fucking my little girl. Gonna shoot my load in my little girl!"

"Yes, fill me, Daddy! I want your hot cum!"

He was able to pace himself to allow his daughter a massive orgasm that sent her entire body quivering beneath him. Only then did he roll her to her side on the bed and squeezed her pussy around his cock and slam himself home in her. He watched her heavy breasts jiggle and shake, grabbed her ass and pressed one finger against her puckered hole, and he smiled down at her when she looked at him with half focused eyes and whispered, "Oh, cum in me, Daddy. Please cum in me."

Albert Cassidy's balls tightened up, twitching, and his cock grew even harder as he began shooting a load of hot semen inside the body of his only daughter. He filled her just as she wanted and kissed her open mouth. And then he slid his cock out of her slowly and watched it emerge just as he had watched it go in. He noted the glistening trail of their shared juices that he left on her inner thigh as he moved away to lay beside her and stroke her hair and kiss her cheek.

"I love you, Daddy," Laurel said.

"Love you more," he replied, imitating the verbal ritual he and her mother used to go through.

"I love you whole earth more," she said.

"I love you Universe more."

#

"Paid cash?" Emily said at supper that night.

"And put a boatload in the bank," Robert said. "Nice people. There was something weird, though. He asked me if it was a tolerant neighborhood."

"Tolerant?" Elaine said.

"What, are they Druids, or something?" Danny laughed.

"I don't know," Robert said. "I said we've got the most tolerant neighborhood in the city as far as I can tell."

"Yeah, understatement, Dad," Danny said.

"It's a very strange thing to ask, but I suppose we'll find out what he meant sometime," Emily said. "Might be interesting."

"So what's up for tonight, gang?" Robert asked.

"Veg out," Danny said. "Nothing much. Why?"

"Maybe we should just hole up and watch movies," Emily said.

"Sure," Elaine said.

"Sense and Sensibility?" Emily suggested.

"No, not a chick flick night," Danny cried out. "Please!"

"Got any porn?" Elaine asked.

"Elaine!" her mother said, glowering. "Doing is one thing. Watching is another." Of course, she was smiling by the end of her statement.

"Well, Dad must have something we can watch. For instructional purposes, you know."

"Instructional, yeah," Danny added. "But it's probably only on computer."

"I actually don't," Robert said thoughtfully. "There was an old VHS copy of something years ago, but we tossed it."

"Deep Throat, dear," Emily reminded him. "Remember? Because it was historical?"

"It is," he said. "But it was a video, anyway. Probably look like shit now."

"You don't have any porn?" Danny was skeptical. "How do you live?"

"I've always had your mother," Robert said.

"Yeah, Dad can watch Mom sleep and cum just from that," Elaine said.

"And maybe there are some people who shouldn't have been watching. Right Elaine?" Emily said.

"Yeah," her daughter replied, sheepishly. "Right."

"You guys still have the old video camera?" Danny asked. "We should shoot our own video!"

"No! I'm not having us show up online," his mother warned.

"It's analog, Mom," Danny explained. "VHS, not digital. Can't put it online."

"Really?" she asked, smiling just a bit.

"Not so far as I know," Robert concurred, smiling more broadly than his wife.

"But we'll have to figure out how to make four copies so we can all masturbate at the same time," Elaine said.

"Elaine!" Emily laughed.

"Let's do it!" Danny pronounced.

"No. Maybe some other time, but don't hold your breath." Emily said. "Plan it out if you really want to do it, and we'll see."

"So, let's watch Sense and Sensibility," Elaine said. "Or, maybe, order up something dirty on Pay Per View."

"Oh, gee," Danny said. "That's a much better plan!"

#

Albert Cassidy and his daughter, Laurel, drove back into the loop just at dusk that Saturday night on a trip to let her take a look around when she was in a better mood. Since her father and brothers had all teamed up to help raise her spirits, she was in the best possible mood just then. Maybe she'd change her mind about the whole thing now.

It turned out that it was the neighborhood itself that changed her mind about the house.

When they first entered the cul-de-sac, they passed a house on the left in which a very naked and very pregnant woman was visible past the half-closed curtains of her living room as she paced in a short circle and talked on her cell phone. It was Laurel who spotted her, and Albert slowed the car to a crawl.

A young black couple was seated on the front step of the next house kissing passionately and grabbing frantically at each others bodies. Apparently, the people by whom they didn't want to be seen were inside the house, not out, and they were totally oblivious to the slow moving car.

Another nude woman was spotted in the next house, where the drapes were completely open and the living room fully lit while she lounged on the couch watching TV. Just as they were passing, Albert and Laurel saw a fully clothed man walk in to join her carrying two bottles of beer and sit with her on the couch.

Albert almost stopped the car entirely at the next house. Through the half open front drapery, they saw a forty-something woman standing on the couch with her back pressed against the wall while a boy, maybe twenty, knelt and licked her pussy.

Albert and his daughter passed with their mouths hanging open and their heads full of possibilities.

The rest of the street, after they rounded the loop and looked at the other side, was rather dull. An older woman with sizable breasts was closing the garage door as they drove by. After completing that task, she stood watching the window of the beer drinking couple for a moment with a broad smile on her face. At the next house, an older man could be seen through his window kissing a young girl passionately. He was certainly old enough to be the girl's grandfather. As they passed, he closed his draperies. He was the only one on the street to do so.

The next house was dark, and the one after it was their own new home.

"Gee," Laurel said, thoughtfully. "I might like it here after all.

"Let's stop," her father said. "Maybe take a walk around the block. Or, maybe, just see if your bed still squeaks in its new location."

"Maybe both," Laurel said.

"Maybe."

He pulled into the driveway of their new home and got out. From here, he could see that the pregnant nude had finished her conversation and left the room. He wondered how the couch cunnilingus was progressing.

It was dark enough now so that the strangely exhibitionist people of the neighborhood couldn't see him and his daughter as they walked hand in hand along the street. The pregnant lady wasn't visible, but what appeared to be the flash of a camera caught their eyes as they were passing her window.

The black girl who had been on the steps was carrying a box out to a car in the garage as they passed. It appeared to be quite heavy, and a woman looked out the side door and then turned to shout inside. "Tillman, why aren't you helping your sister with this?" Summoned by her call, the young man who they had seen earlier emerged past her, saying, "Sorry, Mom." Then he said to the girl struggling with the box, "Why didn't you wait, girl?"

Laurel's grip on her father's hand tightened at the mention of the family relationship. The two on the step certainly didn't look like they were brother and sister earlier.

In the next house, they were both reclining on the couch and watching TV, though the man still had his clothes on.

At the end of the loop, the nude woman and young man were talking to a man dressed in casual clothing who was about the woman's age. They laughed, and he kissed the woman. Then, as Albert and Laura watched, the man stepped forward and pulled the draperies shut. The man was Albert's new banker!

Both Albert and Laurel's hearts were beating faster now, and they hastened their step to round the loop and return to their new home. Once there, they hurried inside and started tearing at each other's clothing as they crossed the threshold. They never made it to a bed but fucked wildly on the living room floor between the stacks of boxes.

This neighborhood was going to be very tolerant, indeed.

CHAPTER THREE, Business

Terry Carter had been interrupted by the phone call that Albert and Laurel witnessed from outside. It was her mother, of course, calling with more money saving ideas to keep them afloat. Her support was appreciated, but her calls were always at the wrong time.

Once she was finished on the phone, Terry hurried back to double check the position of the camera on the end table and make sure it was still aimed properly. Then she pushed the button and hurried over to the couch, where she reclined in a position designed to prominently display her milk heavy breasts and the full swelling of her belly. The camera flashed, filling the room with a burst of light. Terry rose and hurried to see the picture before it might disappear from the preview pane.

Not bad. Take another.

This time she sat on the edge of the couch with her hands on her knees, her legs spread slightly, and a pleasant smile on her face.

Flash. Check the picture. Take another.

Holding her breasts up this time. Flash. That's good. Take another.

After she'd taken twenty pictures of herself in various poses, Terry snatched up their digital camera and hurried to the computer in the family room. There, in the room with three walls comprised mostly of uncovered windows, she remembered that she was totally nude. Maybe it was time to get dressed again.

She had disrobed about half an hour before starting her picture session in order to give the red marks from underwear time to disappear. She'd been naked so long now that she was quite used to it. It felt nice to do away with the hindrance of clothing, but it wouldn't do to be sitting naked at the computer all day. Her kids might wonder, and the neighbors would surely talk. Well, no, the neighbors probably wouldn't mind at all.

John was at his parents home, where he'd gone on short notice to help his dad with some emergency repairs. They'd asked her to come, too, but she'd begged off citing vague queasiness from her pregnancy. Her mother-in-law understood that condition all too well, so the excuse worked just fine.

And so it was that Terry was home alone and taking nude photos of herself with their digital camera.

She transferred the pictures to the computer quickly and cropped them down tight on her body. Then she used the airbrush feature on her editing program to cover her eyes with fuzzy black bars in each picture. Okay, that was nice. But what would she say?

Terry sat staring at the screen a long time, trying to think of the proper words for her benevolent betrayal.

#

Across the street, Cathy Burton was sitting with her grandparent's on the couch in their back room eating pizza. They were watching old home videos, starting with the really old stuff where they used to actually record people wearing clothing. She hadn't decided if she wanted to have sex with them yet, and she supposed they were taking her along memory lane slowly.

"Yes, that's your father," Betty said, proudly, as they watched a twenty years younger Kent Burton standing with a plate of food at a picnic. "Feisty young man then. And here comes your mother out to join him. They weren't married yet."

Sally came out with a heaped paper plate and a beverage and joined him where he stood in the foreground while other relatives could be seen at a picnic table eating their food.

"I would like to introduce my fiancée," Kent said, on camera. "Sally Kowalski has consented to join me in matrimony and, of course, join this family in the long, strange journey we're on."

"Hello," Sally said, grinning somewhat shyly. "Okay, Ralph. I said hello. Now can I go eat?"

"Oh, go ahead." Ralph's voice, loudly, from off camera. The picture was cut off and replaced by a scene of what appeared to be the camera moving down a dark hallway.

"Your father thought it would be funny to surprise your mom that night," Betty explained. "He sneaked off with the camera after she was asleep for this little scene."

"What did he . . ." Cathy began.

"Just watch. This is proof positive that your father isn't nearly as smart as he leads on. Didn't used to be, anyway."

The camera came to a closed door at the end of the hallway, light from the camera reflected brightly from the wood. "Okay," Kent whispered from off camera. "Let's see what young miss Sally is up to, shall we?" He sounded quite pleased with himself.

The door was pushed open and the camera moved over to the bed, its low wattage spot light making a circle of light on the woman sleeping in the bed. Kent's hand moved in from the left side and grasped the sheet covering her. He flipped it off the slumbering woman with one sharp movement and revealed her lying naked there. "Hey, Honey!" Kent shouted.

"What?" Sally woke up with a start, disoriented at first but not for long. "Kent! You asshole!" She swung her pillow at the camera, backing him up with her attack as she kept battering him with it. Finally, the camera flew to the side, apparently knocked from his hands. The picture went out, but the audio stayed on.

"I hope you didn't break it," Kent said.

"Yeah? Fuck you. Go sleep someplace else tonight," was Sally's reply.

"Had to buy a new camera," Ralph said, chuckling. "She was pissed at him all the next morning, too."

"You would be too," Betty said.

"Hell yeah, what an asshole," Cathy agreed. "This family reunion stuff is cool and all, but when did you guys start with the fun videos?"

"Hold your horses," Ralph said. "That's coming up soon."

#

Emily and Danny had begun what ended up being a sort of game of strip tag in the kitchen when loading the dishwasher. Emily had splashed water on the tee she was wearing, and Danny said, "Here, let's get that wet thing off of you."

She resisted a little bit, but she ended up finishing dishes in her bra. Then she splashed water on her son and said, "Oh, goodness. You'd better get out of that or you'll catch your death of cold." She pinned the laughing boy against the counter and tugged on his shirt.

"And you shouldn't be wearing those heavy pants," Danny said. It was more of a struggle, but he managed to pin her to the floor and get them off without damaging anything. Then he stood and walked quickly from the room, but not quickly enough to avoid being caught had having his trousers pulled down.

That led to a chase down the short hall to her mother's office, where he trapped her and got her bra off. She caught him in the hall by the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down far enough to trip him. She leaped over the sprawled youth, laughing as she ran to the living room.

He caught her there. When she tried to get around him by jumping up onto the couch, he caught her underwear in one hand and pulled it down while pinning her to the wall with the other. Lifting one leg up, he snuggled his face up to his mother's crotch and began probing for her clitoris with his tongue.

"That tickles," Emily was saying as she stood against the living room wall. "Slow down. I'm not running away any more."

He did slow down, and he began using his hand to open her up to his oral loving, and that was the position they were in when Albert and Laurel drove by.

He kept her up against the wall, moving one, two, and finally four fingers in and out of his mother's wet snatch while she panted in short, ragged breaths and held herself open for his tongue to reach her clit unimpeded. Then her legs began to shake, and she couldn't stand any longer. She collapsed to the back of the couch and then down to the cushions with his hand still half way inside of her.

"Shove it in, boy," she said, her eyes wild. "Fist me, baby. Fist your mama, you cunt licking stud."

R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers