Neighborly Relations Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers

Danny watched very closely when he folded his thumb up into the palm of his hand and slid it inside of his mother's body. He watched it disappear up past the heel of his hand as he curled his fingers carefully inside of her. This was a sight he didn't want to forget. When his hand was buried up to the wrist, he started twisting it slightly back and forth as he sucked harder on her swollen clit.

The effect was instantaneous. His mother writhed against him, screaming loudly, "Oh, yea, baby! Make me cum! I'm cumming! I'm, ahhhhhh!" Her pussy tightened on his hand, her buttocks clenched and her legs kicked wildly as she came in wave after wave of pure physical delight. He son's wrist was about the size of Big Wally, and his fist felt like an animal in her womb.

Her screams brought Robert running in from the back yard. "What's wrong," he began, then stopped, laughing. "Oh, nothing is wrong."

Emily lay limply on the couch as Danny worked his hand free of her body. "Shit, Dad, Mom really gets off on that, huh?"

"Yes, sometimes," Robert said, watching his quivering wife begin to stand unsteadily. "But don't expect to feel much for awhile if you fuck her. It kinda stretches her out."

"Hey, now," Emily protested, with a light slap on her husband's chest. "I'm not all stretched out."

"Not usually. Only after you've had somebody's arm in you up to the elbow," he said, laughing. "That tends to stretch things a bit."

"Yeah, well I'll stretch you," she said, leaning up to kiss him.

"Promises, promises," Robert responded as he walked over and closed the drapes.

"Don't believe me?" Emily took Robert's hand and began leading him toward the stairs.

"Mom!" Danny called, sounding a bit put out by this turn of events. "Don't leave me standing here wasting a perfectly good hard-on!"

"You come along, too," she called out to him. "You won't waste that stiffy if you get it upstairs and put it in my mouth. Your father can have my pussy. I don't imagine he wants his only son to be disappointed trying to screw a floppy old, stretched out cunt."

They all hurried upstairs.

"See how that works?" Robert said to his son. "If you insult her pussy, she'll make you fuck it just to prove that you're wrong."

#

Terry finally got it right and finished typing her message. By reading over what other's had written, and applying it to her special condition, she'd come up with an advertisement that she felt would do the trick.

"6 MONTHS AND COUNTING!

Call me Mama. I'm a knocked up MILF looking for fun. I hope you like my kind of fun, too. My special condition won't last forever. If you want to experience me in all my glory, call now.

I know how to please a man in every way, and I can even provide my own beverage for your pleasure.

Call now and leave a message. I'll call right back to set up an appointment. Fees and services will not be discussed over the telephone. 200hr / 150h hr

Outcall only. Week Days between Nine and Four only. Call today."

She read it one more time, and then opened the browser and went to the website of "The Back Pages," a classified ad listing covering every possible service or need, banal or exotic. In the section labeled, "Adult Entertainment / Escorts" she clicked on the button to post an ad.

"Okay, honey," she said to herself. "Here we go." Taking a deep breath, she began the process of posting her listing and a selection of three pictures.

It only took a couple minutes and she was ready to go. Her ad wouldn't appear for between four to twenty-hours, but once there, she had paid to have it run every day for two weeks. Now she could only hope that the love of pregnant women was as universal as it seemed to be in her neighborhood.

With the cost of the ad and the pay as you go cell phone, she'd put about a hundred and fifty dollars into this venture. It better pay off, because, even with John back working full time, they were sinking fast.

CHAPTER FOUR, Father's Day

Tania Mosswell prepared a breakfast of scrambled eggs and fried ham for their meal after returning from church Sunday morning. It was a somewhat subdued meal, since Sherona would be leaving that afternoon, but the fact that it was Father's Day livened things up just a bit.

Tania gave Robert a neck tie done in such hideous colors that it was sure never to match anything he owned. "I expect to see you wearing that to school in the fall," she said, managing to keep a straight face.

"You wear that tie they're gonna lock you up for indecent exposure," Sherona said. "Better start thinking up excuses not to wear it."

"Thanks dear," he said, grinning. He knew that his actual gift would be coming later.

Tillman gave him a Duke Ellington CD, beaming at the happy look on his father's face when he opened it.

"Thank you, Tillman," Robert said.

"I don't have anything, Daddy," Sherona told him. "Sorry."

"Sorry? Your visit was present enough, honey, you know that. I don't know why you guys bother with presents anyway," he said. "It's just a made up holiday."

"What?" Tillman said, feigning shock. "Okay, give me back the CD then. I can still return it if it's not opened."

"No way." Robert held the CD away from his son. "No take backs."

About an hour later, Sherona emerged from her room barefoot and wearing her long robe. She looked into the living room and saw her mother relaxing with a movie on television. Her brother had other things to do. Her father was in the family room sitting in the wing back chair and listening to his new CD while he read the paper. Sherona entered and closed the door behind her.

"Daddy?" she said, somewhat timidly. She looked at her father with careful brown eyes, seeming to size him up like a new acquaintance rather than her father.

"Yes, dear?" Robert looked up from his paper and smiled. He though he had the best looking daughter on earth just then. In fact, the way she leaned back against the door and looked at him from beneath her slightly lowered eyelids made him think of more than a daughter's beauty, and his cock firmed partially in response to his thoughts. "What you need, sugar?"

"Well, I lied earlier," she said, walking slowly toward him then. She seemed to be moving her hips a bit more than normal and letting her upper body sway just a bit so that her breasts moved visibly behind the concealing fabric.

"What's that, Sherona?"

"I do have a Father's Day gift for you," she said, licking her lower lip. She stood right in front of him and clasped her hands behind her back, pushing her chest forward somewhat.

"You didn't have to," Robert said, but Sherona shook her head with a smile.

"It's really a gift for both of us, Daddy," she said. "I just want you to know that you can turn it down if you want. I won't feel bad."

"How could I turn down a gift from you?" Robert was totally confused. She wasn't carrying a gift, so there wasn't really anything for him to turn down.

"Well, I hope you won't say no," Sherona said, seeming to breathe faster then. "Cause I think you'll like it, and I know I will." She brought her hands around and gripped the belt of her robe where she'd tied it and pulled the loose knot apart.

"I bet I will like . . ." That was as far as Robert got.

Sherona pulled her rope open and shrugged it back onto the floor to reveal herself standing totally naked in front of her shocked father.

Her skin was a flawless expanse of milk chocolate brown, and Robert let his eyes move down from the tentative smile on her face and over the sloping landscape of her large breasts and the curve of her belly to the enticing opening of her womanhood. His mouth hung open as he stared, unable to get his mind to do anything further. Her hips were muscled but softly rounded, like her mother's hips. Her breasts were larger than her mother's, and they had larger areola than her mother's too. Her pussy was, well, he couldn't compare it from where he was sitting.

Sherona removed the newspaper from his pliant fingers and gently moved his legs apart while maintaining eye contact. She knelt and moved her hand over her father's tumescent cock, fondling it through the fabric of his slacks. "You said my visit was gift enough? Well, I'd like to have a real good visit with you, Daddy. I want to give you everything. You think I could do that?"

"I, uh, well . . ." He worked his tongue to get enough spit in his mouth to talk. "I would like that very much, honey," he finally said. "Like it a whole lot, in fact."

"Good," she said, unbuttoning his slacks. "So can I see your cock now Daddy? I want to see what I'm going to have ramming into me soon." She tugged at the zipper.

Her words made his heart beat even harder, and he had thought it had already reached its limit. He lifted himself just a bit and his oldest daughter pulled his pants and shorts down to release his raging hard-on.

"That's a fine looking cock, Daddy." Sherona grasped his cock in her hand, prompting a sigh to escape his lips. "A beautiful cock." She stroked him slowly, looking into his eyes and smiling. "A tasty cock, too, I bet." She lowered her mouth to it, kissing the dark head of her father's cock and then holding it in front of her open mouth and lapping at it lightly with her tongue while staring up into her father's eyes. "Oh, yes. Very tasty. And I bet when you cum, that'll be tasty, too."

"But, no, we shouldn't . . ."

"Waste it?" she completed for him. "Are you afraid I won't give you my pussy, too?"

"Uh, well . . ."

"Don't worry, Daddy. I'm giving you the whole package for Father's Day. My mouth." She licked the entire length of his cock. "My cunt." She sucked hard on the head, pumping a couple times. "My tight little asshole if you want it." She lifted his nut sack to suck one of his balls into her mouth. "We'll go around the world, Daddy, but I'm going to start with this hard, tasty, beautiful cock."

Sherona began sucking her father's cock in earnest then, stroking his shaft slowly and moving her mouth with the strokes to take him to the back of her mouth and then up to where her tongue circled the hard, purple head. Up and down, in and out, she lavished attention on her father as he sat back staring at her in wonder and breathing with increasingly ragged breaths.

Robert could not believe what was happening. There was his darling daughter kneeling between his legs with his cock in her beautiful mouth and her big, soft breasts brushing the inside of his thighs with every movement she made on his cock. It wasn't going to take long for her to milk the cum out of his balls. He could imagine the sight of cum dripping from the corner of her mouth, the sight of it on her tongue. His cum. Her father's cum!

"Oh, honey," he whispered, gripping the arms of the chair as he felt the surge within him. "Oh, yeah, suck Daddy's cock just like that. I'm going to fill your mouth! F, fill you with c, cum."

A spurt of cum shot into Sherona's mouth from her father's twitching cock, and she swallowed it as she pulled his dick out to take the next, larger shot, on her cheek. Smiling at her father, pumping his spurting cock, she opened her mouth wide and let him see his cum entering her mouth. She let him watch her take it on her tongue and swallow it. Then she sucked him again, pumping until there was nothing more to draw out.

"I was right," she said, wiping an index finger across her cheek to pick up the cum that adorned it. "You've got tasty cum, Daddy." She put the finger in her mouth and sucked it clean, smiling. "Damn tasty cum. Maybe you want to see what my pussy tastes like while you reload your gun. Would you like that, Daddy?"

"Oh, you're damn right I'd like that, honey," he said. "Give Daddy a little taste of that fine pussy."

Robert stood and struggled out of his clothing as fast as he could. Sherona sat on the chair in his place and put one leg up over one of the arms, her pussy opening just a bit to show pink. When Robert knelt before his daughter, the smell of excited womanhood filled his nose and he found her pussy to be wet and inviting with her labia already distended a bit in her excitement. He leaned in to put his mouth on the exposed pink flesh and suck just a bit. He lapped his tongue up over her lower lips to her hard clit and reveled in the total experience of his daughter's womanhood.

Sherona held the back of her father's head in both hands and threw her other leg up over the other arm of the chair. She moaned and quivered against his mouth, feeling her orgasm already arriving from the work his experienced mouth was doing and the novelty of the moment. She wanted to cum and cum until she could cum no more. She wanted her father to fulfill her as no man had ever done, and she felt sure he could do it.

"Oh, Daddy!" she cried. "I'm cumming, Daddy! I'm cumming!"

#

Tillman waited for about five minutes after his sister entered the room with her father. Once he felt certain that he hadn't rejected her gift, he walked to the living room where his mother sat watching the end of the movie.

"Mom?" he said in a quizzical tone. "Have you seen my gray shirt?" he asked. "I looked everywhere and can't see it."

"Must be in your closet, dear," she said as the credits began to roll. "Or, did you check the wash?"

"I looked everywhere," he said, sounding a bit more than helpless.

"Okay, I'll take a look," she said, getting up from the couch. "I'll bet it's right in front of you."

Tillman shrugged and followed his mother downstairs and into the laundry room where she searched the dryer. He watched her bend over, appreciating the firm roundness of his mother's butt under the simple housedress she wore. He liked it that his mother preferred to wear a light dress around the house. He liked the shape of her legs extending from beneath it. And, today, he liked the lack of zippers and snaps.

"Gotta be in your closet," she said, leading the way into his room where she stared at the clothing hanging in his closet. "No, I guess not. Hey, baby, what's that?" she said, resting her hands on her knees and leaning in to peer in at the closet floor. "Your shirt is all wadded up on the floor!"

As his mother was looking into the closet, Tillman unzipped his pants and dropped them to the floor. He stepped out of them and pulled his tee shirt over his head as she began to reach in toward the shirt on the floor. Just as she was picking it up, Tillman grabbed her around the waist and lifted her from the ground.

"What? Hey, Tillman, what kinda game you playing?" she said, laughing. She hadn't noticed his state of undress yet and wasn't alarmed when he lowered her onto the edge of his bed so that her torso bounced on the mattress as her feet regained the floor. And then her son grasped the hem of her dress and pulled up all the way to her arm pits before she knew what was happening.

"What the hell? Jesus, Tillman, you . . ."

He pulled the dress over her head, pulling her arms up and pinning them, and then twisted the garment and held it tightly in one hand. While he pushed her down on the bed and held the dress in place with that hand, the other was busy pulling his mother's underwear down to her ankles

"What are you doing?" she cried out, her voice muffled against his bed as she struggled to free herself. "Stop! Stop it baby! Stop!"

Tillman stepped on her underwear where it was stretched between her feet and hoisted up on her belly, raising her feet up and out of the garment. He kneed her legs apart and pressed his iron hard cock against the crevice between her buttocks as he reached up to where he had already placed a small dish with a dollop of K-Y jelly inside. He used three fingers to bring a portion of the lubricant down and around to his mother's pussy and rubbed it up into her.

"Let me up, boy!" She wasn't struggling now, just holding still as though marshalling her energy for when his guard was down. "I won't be angry. Won't tell your daddy. Just let me up."

Tillman knew this was the moment of truth. He had to let go of the garment that restrained her arms some time, and he had to get his cock into her before she might have a chance to struggle again. He took a deep breath and moved his cock up and down on his mother's ass, watching his movement against her crack, and then he let go of the dress.

His mother pulled the dress down from her head and began to push herself up from the bed just as he flexed his knees and took his cock in hand and down between her legs. Before she could voice another objection he was in her and he slammed himself fully in, his movement pushing her roughly down on the bed again. In, in, in he drove himself into his mother's pussy. In, in, inside the hot, wet tunnel of her cunt.

Tania had been shocked when he lifted her from the floor but not unduly alarmed. When he pulled her dress up to expose her backside, she'd felt a moment of fear shiver through her. What was he going to do to her? She knew the answer, of course, and though the idea of being taken in this manner by her son wasn't what she'd dreamed of, she really didn't mind. It was her pride that made her struggle, not any sense of propriety. She didn't want her son's first sight of her body to be her fat ass with panty marks dug into it.

And then he entered her body with his. Her little boy slammed his cock hard into her pussy, hitting the complete depth of her and then driving in again and again while his broad hands grasped her hips with crushing force.

"Oh, Jesus, Tillman," she cried out now. "God, yes, please! Fuck your mommy! Fuck your mama hard, little boy!"

"Oh, yeah, Mama! Cum for me, Mama! Cum for me!" He slammed in even harder, driving his mother down against his bed as he moved his hands up and beneath her bra, holding her breasts and pulling her back against him.

Tania came as suddenly as he had taken her and shivered in the grip of her climax, crying out, "I'm cumming! Jesus, Till! Mommy's cumming!"

And Tillman grasped her hair in one hand, pulling her back by her hair and one breast as he felt her tightening around him. "Jesus, yes, Mama!" he whispered against her back. "I'm gonna fill your cunt with my juice right now, Mom. Gonna fill Mama with my cum."

And he did just that, squirting shot after shot of his hot cum into his mother's pussy until he lay spent against her back on his bed and let himself slip out of that warm haven.

#

Robert rose from Sherona's pussy to put his mouth to her breast and suck at the nipple with urgent vigor. The blowjob his daughter had given him hadn't drained him but renewed him, making him even more for eager for her body. He had to have it all if only for an hour before she returned to her own home.

He captured her lips with his, holding them as though to consume them entirely. Then he lifted and turned her to lean against the arms of the chair so he could move his cock up and down against the dewy entrance of her sex and slid his cock home inside his daughter.

"Oh, shit, Daddy!" Sherona cried out. She gripped the arms of the chair tightly, holding on as her father slammed himself into her over and over. He reached around to rub her clit with one hand, continuing his motion inside of her. Soon, she was climaxing with a howling cry of pleasure.

Her father threw her to the floor after her orgasm and dropped to roll her legs up over his shoulders and drive himself into her again until he'd brought forth another climax.

Frenzied now, he rolled her to her side and pushed her upper leg against her chest to slam himself into her again. Harder and harder still, he pushed himself into her with a rapid piston motion as he rolled her to her stomach and fucked her flat against the floor until his cock popped free in his urgent efforts. He didn't stop but slid his cock once up the crack of his daughter's ass, and then pulled her buttocks apart and pressed his cock against her anus.

R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers