Neighborly Relations Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers

"Fuck my ass, Daddy! Fuck my big ass!" Sherona screamed. "Fuck it hard!"

"Yeah, baby," he panted. "Your asshole. I'll fuck your asshole."

He pressed himself in and through, filling her fundament with his ramrod, his pillar of flesh. In and in again he thrust himself until she screamed for him to stop and rolled from beneath him.

"In my cunt," she said. "You've got to cum in my cunt!" She pushed him back on the floor and climbed onto his cock clenching her pussy tight. She humped her father with such energy that her breasts bounced in a blur on her chest.

"I'm going to fuck my daddy dry," she hissed through gritted teeth. "I'll milk him with my pussy, my tight cunt. Milk Daddy dry!"

Seeming to drive him deeper into herself every time she descended on his cock, she smiled down at the man below her and felt his juice begin to rise until her filled the other end of her just he'd filled her mouth. He filled her and completed her and made her feel she might live forever as she lay atop him and then nestled against him on the floor.

#

Tillman marveled at the sight of his mother's mouth moving on his cock and reveled in the feeling when she took his balls into her mouth and tickled one finger on his ass.

After he came in her pussy, she'd turned and pulled her dress off, saying, "Okay, Mister, you think you're tough? Think you can handle Mama?" She unhooked her bra and threw it aside.

"Don't know. Think I can."

"Okay, so let's get you up and see what you're made of," she said, sucking him back to life. Once hard, she rode him hard, and she was a magnificent vision of heat and movement when she did. Then she rolled to her back, and said, "Come on, Stud. Drill me. Drill your mama good and hard! See if you're big enough for that."

Tillman entered her again, watching his cock disappear inside his mother's body again and again. His cock. His mother's body. His mother's breasts moving like Jello below him. His mother's smile, well remembered from every good occasion of his life, was right there on the face of the woman he was fucking.

"Fuck me like you do that little freckled girl," his mother said, staring up into his eyes. "Fuck me like you do your sister."

"Mom, you . . . Hell, yeah, Mama. I'll fuck you just like that." He rammed her so hard that he nearly forced her off of the bed. "Except you're not one of them. You're my mother. I'm going to fuck you like you're my mother."

"Oh, yes, son. You do me just like that," she replied.

Yes, this is my mother, he thought as he filled her with his cum.

Oh, God! This is my son, she thought as she gloried at his hot release within her.

And the family, in two separate rooms, felt more complete than ever.

CHAPTER FIVE, Adjustments and Information

The Cassidy family spent Sunday unpacking, arranging furniture, and meeting neighbors. Andy and Claudia Adams stopped over to introduce themselves and the entire Cassidy family swarmed around Claudia to touch her belly and ask questions about her pregnancy while she tickled and made baby noises with their baby, Gail. Then they were recruited by Sharon Cassidy to venture opinions on the proper placement for hanging pictures and the best arrangement of furniture.

John Carter arrived home about that time, and Terry and the kids came out to greet him. The whole gang crossed the street to greet the new neighbors and join what had become a general discussion about babies and pregnancy and related subjects just as Danny, Elaine and Tillman came over from saying goodbye to Sherona.

When the kids got there, Sharon was telling one and all how they had already begun trying for a second baby, even though she was still a bit sore from the birth. "Only a little," she said, smiling. "Not sore enough to avoid having sex, anyway. Of course, they still have to be careful how hard he puts it in." Nobody but Elaine seemed to pay attention to her mixed case error, or the fact that all three of the Cassidy men grinned broadly when she said it.

The Porter-Mosswell delegation had gotten there just at the right time to be able to sit on the back patio with the twins and their sister while they took a little break.

"So my old man buys a lottery ticket for, what, the third time in his life and wins," Tim said.

"Probably first time," Tom said. "Our dad is lucky that way."

"We all are, I guess," Tim added. "And now that Sharon's with us, damn, you can't get any luckier than that."

"Yeah, she's a great cook," Tom said, rather too quickly.

"That's cool," Danny said, clearly impressed. "I can't imagine ever being that lucky."

"Hey, you're lucky you've got me!" Elaine said, swatting her brother's arm and laughing.

"Like I was lucky when I had the flu," Danny answered, grinning.

Laurel watched the Porters closely, remembering Danny at the crotch of an older woman last night. Who was that woman? What about the rest of the neighborhood?

"What's up with all the naked people around here?" Laurel asked, abruptly.

"What?" Danny and Elaine in unison.

"The pregnant lady across the street and some chick a couple houses down from her. Bare ass naked when my dad and I came through here last night. I guess their drapes didn't work."

She could tell from the look on Danny's face that he was calculating the odds that she had seen him and the woman in their living room.

"Well," Elaine said, with a mischievous smile. "This neighborhood has a whole bunch of quirky people in it. In fact, I guess we're all kinda quirky."

"What does that mean?" Tim asked.

"It's really hard to explain," Danny said.

"So, what do you guys like to do for fun?" Tillman cut in quickly.

"You mean, besides sex?" Laurel said, one eyebrow raised. She was gambling that she had Tillman's number already, and a veiled reference to her own off center family life wouldn't raise any alarm.

"Wow, Sis, did you bring a nice dildo along, or something?" Tim asked, forcing his laughter.

"What she does with her toys isn't called sex, idiot," Tom said to him.

"Close as she gets, anyway." Tim replied, thinking he'd covered everything up quite nicely.

Elaine regarded the three Cassidy kids and closely, listening to the boy's forced banter, and then spoke up with a serious expression on her face. "No, right now sex is about all there is for fun around here."

"That's about all you need, then, isn't it?" Laurel was looking at Elaine just as seriously as Elaine was looking at her, like a couple of chess players nearing the end of a match.

"We're a very, very tolerant neighborhood," Danny said. If she had seen Patty Trent, it was very possible that she had seen him and his mother the night before, too. In fact, the way she'd been looking at him since he met her seemed to prove that they'd been seen. But there was something going on with the Cassidy family, too. Something that made her brothers nervous and kept her from asking him outright. "This little cul-de-sac has room for pretty much any perversion you can think of," Danny added.

"Good," Laurel said, staring both Porters down with a small smile growing on her lips. "I like perversion."

Tim and Tom caught on to the fact that there was more going on than they were privy to, and they suddenly decided that their break was over and they should go back in and help. That pretty much broke up their little group, and Tillman and the Porters returned to their homes after inviting the new kids to come for a visit any time.

"That was kinda strange," Danny said as they walked "What do you think is up?"

"I don't know. Something weird about them."

"Are they crooks, do you think?" Tillman asked. "You think the lottery story is a fake?"

"No, I don't. But the mom didn't worry about talking about sex in front of the kids, did she? And, did you see how the twins lit up when she said she was working on a second baby? And what about when she said that 'they' had to be careful sticking it in? She's mixing her cases," Elaine pointed out.

"Are you the English Sheriff?" Tillman asked her.

"No, dope. And she corrected her self in mid sentence, switching from 'they' to 'he.' And then the one twin said they were lucky that Sharon was with them. He didn't say she was with his dad. Didn't say he was lucky to have her as a step-mom. No, he said 'lucky to have her with us.' Notice that?"

"Didn't notice that," Tillman said. "But the boys sure got nervous when Laurel started talking about sex."

"Yeah, they did." Elaine was nodding with a sly smile on her face. "I would bet they're a closer family than they let on."

"I suppose we'll have to go peeking through their windows to find out," Tillman said, stopping at his house. "Not that I'd object, mind you."

"No. I think that Laurel is itching to tell us," Elaine said. "She's just trying to find out if she can trust us first."

#

There were three missed calls on Terry's new cell phone when she took it out from behind the towels in the bathroom linen closet. Her heart pounded in her chest when she saw them, and her mouth was suddenly dry. Removing a small pad and pen from behind the towels, too, she went to her voice mail and listened.

"Hi. Hey, saw your ad," a very nervous sounding young voice said. "Man, you're something. I was wondering, well, you know, if you could meet me tomorrow. Monday. Like nine-thirty or so. I get off work at nine, and, well, that doesn't matter. Call me, okay? I'm Jason."

She wrote down his number at the top of her pad and noted that the caller was nervous and worked over night.

"I caught your ad in online and was very impressed," said the second man's message. "I would very much like to meet you as soon as possible. Any time is good. Call me back, please."

Terry noted that he sounded well educated and fairly full of himself.

"Hello, Mama." Another young one. "You bring your own beverages, huh? Man, that's cool! I gotta get into that. Can you call me today?"

Oh, yes, she thought, adding up her possible earnings. But then she realized that she had no place to meet the men. She sure didn't want to go to their homes. She'd have to rent a motel room.

"There's more overhead than I thought in this business," she mumbled as she called the first number in line. Then she cleared her throat and waited while the phone rang on the other end.

"Hello?" A woman's voice.

"Is Jason available?" Terry asked, trying to change the alluring voice she'd been practicing into something that sounded businesslike.

"Yes, but he can't come in early." The woman spoke brusquely. "You people can't work people to death the way you do." She sounded like a rather tense woman, and she was certainly put out by Jason's employer, but at least she hadn't questioned that a woman was calling. "I'll get him."

A moment later, Jason came on the line. "Hello," he said.

"Hello, Jason." Sultry voice, like a femme fatale in a movie. "You called for an appointment."

"Yes, I, uh . . ."

"Okay, honey, just listen a minute," she said. "Nine-thirty is just fine, dear. Meet me at the airport Comfort Inn. I'll be the pregnant lady in the lobby. If that works for you, then you should just say how you can't come in early today."

"I, uh, I can't come early. I already told you guys that."

"Next time, you should use your cell and not the land line," Terry advised him.

"Yeah." he said.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you, honey," Terry purred. "Bye-bye."

She ended the call with mixed feelings. On one hand, she was helping a man step out on his wife, but on the other hand his wife sounded like she'd be tough to live with. She didn't know what to think about herself in this light, but she needed the money too much to give it very much thought.

She called the second man back, and then the third, and was just about to leave the bathroom when a fourth call came in. At this rate, she would end up earning more than she'd expected. A whole lot more.

#

Laurel Cassidy rang the doorbell beside the Porter's front door and waited. She had finished unpacking her own things quickly just so she'd have time for this visit before they all went back to the hotel for one last night before moving in here. She licked her lips nervously, shifting from foot to foot, while she waited. Emily Porter opened the door.

As soon as she saw Emily, Laurel knew exactly how things worked in this household. The Mosswells, too, of course. She had had the whole neighborhood pegged in her mind in that instant.

"Hi," Laurel said. "Are you Danny and Elaine's mom?"

"Yes, and you . . . Oh, you must be moving in at the end of the street," Emily exclaimed, happily. "Come on in. So you've met already. Great. I'm Emily Porter. And you are?"

"Laurel," she said, as she entered the tidy home. "Laurel Cassidy."

Emily closed the door behind them.

#

Ralph and Betty Burton enjoyed having sex in the afternoon because the light was better, and that was why, though Cathy had stayed over night, they didn't really get busy until fairly late Sunday afternoon. Cathy's first times with Grandpa and Grandma were important to Grandpa, and he wanted to get it right.

Cathy Burton had never used a strap-on before, and she found the tool to be quite interesting as he knelt between her grandmother's legs and pumped the realistically molded and colored tool into her pussy. It was damn interesting to see what the man sees, if not what he feels when he's screwing a woman.

First of all, it was work being on top. No wonder the boys she'd been with liked to stop, change positions, and buy time to catch their breath. And the older men, her father and grandfather included, stopped more often than the young ones. Not Mr. Porter, though. Now that she'd had both her father and grandfather, she realized just what a stallion Mr. Porter actually was.

She held her grandmother's legs up on her shoulders just the way she liked men to do with her and pumped into her as hard and fast as she could. The back of the dildo in the harness pressed against her sex, providing rhythmic pressure on her clit. She felt herself about to have a small orgasm even as the rapturous expression on her grandmother's face told her that she was about to have one too.

"You gonna cum for me, Grandma?" she asked, hoping it would be soon because her legs were starting to wear out. "You gonna cum hard?" The words helped. The verbal acknowledgement of their act brought her own orgasm on.

"I'll cum soon, honey," Betty Burton said, feeling a humming sensation starting to build from deep inside. "Just fuck me, Cathy. Fuck your grandma hard!"

"Oh, yeah! I'll slam my dick way up inside. I'll make my daddy's mama cum like a cock hound bitch and beg me for more. I'll . . . "

"Oh, oh, oh eyaaaaaa!" Betty began to buck against her granddaughter's thrusting body, her eyes rolling back in her head even as she grasped Cathy's shoulders and dug her fingernails into her back. "Oh, God! Yes! Oh, baby, my baby. Oh, yes," Winding down, she lay panting as Cathy pulled the dildo out of her grandmother's pussy and lay beside her on the bed with the phallus standing up from her body.

"Let's rest a bit," Betty suggested. "Then I'll be the boy."

"But when do I get to be the boy?" Ralph asked as he lowered the video camera.

"Oh, just wait your turn," Betty advised. "Or we might make you be the girl."

#

"I forgot to give you my cell number," Laurel said as Elaine ushered her into her bedroom. "Figured I'd do that while I was thinking about it."

Elaine closed the door and then pulled out her desk chair for her visitor to sit. She sat, bouncing, on her bed and regard the other girl with skeptical eyes. "No, you didn't," she said.

"What?"

"You didn't come over to give me your number," Elaine said. "That was just an excuse to explain why you came over here at all."

"Okay," Laurel replied, scowling. "Why did I come over?"

"You came over to get a look at my mom."

"Why would I need to do that?" Laurel was fighting against a smile.

"Curiosity, I guess." Elaine shrugged. "Just like I'm curious to know who the father of your cute little baby sister is."

Laurel's smile froze on her face, and it felt as though her heart had stopped.

"What?"

"Is Gail her name? Yeah, okay, who is Gail's father?"

"Well, my dad," Laurel said. "Of course."

"Really? How come one of the twins was playing grab-ass with your step-mom when they got here yesterday? How come your step mom said that 'they' have to be careful having sex and then changed it quick-like to 'he' in mid sentence?"

"You're nuts," Laurel said, clutching her hands together to stop them shaking.

"You guys are all almost twenty, right? Sharon is in her early thirties and your dad is like, sixty?"

"Right."

"Men his age and his education mostly have vasectomies after a couple kids. I know, it's a wild guess since I don't know anything about your real mom, but I'd guess that one of the twins is Gail's dad," Elaine said. "That wouldn't have happened unless your dad was okay with it."

Laurel sat staring at Elaine for a long moment, blinking. Finally, she said, "That's kind of insulting, isn't it? I mean saying that . . ."

"No more insulting than coming down here to get a look at my mom because you think maybe you saw her fucking my brother the other night," Elaine replied. "So, either we trade answers, or, well, I guess we don't get to be friends. Up to you."

Laurel sat staring again, finally licking her lower lip. "Okay," she said. "Yes, my dad had a vasectomy."

"So, who's the daddy?"

"One of the twins. I don't know which one."

"That was easy," Elaine said, laughing. "Okay, my turn. If you saw two naked people fooling around in our living room last night it would have to have been my mom and my brother. I guess they don't have the brains to close a curtain."

"Oh," Laurel said quietly. "And so you are . . ."

"Yes, I am," Elaine replied. "Me and my dad. And my brother."

"Oh," Laurel said again.

"And you?"

"Sharon wanted to have two children and Dad knew she wouldn't be happy if she wasn't able to," Laurel said. "I don't think the arrangement is going to change any after she gets pregnant again."

"You can't un-ring a bell," Elaine said.

"What? Oh, yeah, I see."

"But what about you?"

"What?"

"How do you fit into this arrangement?"

"Same as you," Laurel admitted, in a slow, thoughtful voice. "When I found out what they were doing I felt left out, I guess. You know. And, besides, I always thought my father was a handsome man. Anyway, I'm in on it, too."

Laurel dropped her gaze to her own lap then, as though she was embarrassed or ashamed but she was really just trying to figure out how she ended up outing her entire family so quickly.

Elaine laughed then, and said, "Okay, what does your family think about swinging and group sex?"

"What?" Laurel looked up quickly, surprised by the question. "Group sex?"

"And swapping. That stuff. You know."

"Um, well, we've never done such a thing," Laurel said. "But, I'd sure give it a try, I guess."

"In that case, you just moved into the perfect neighborhood."

#

After supper, Terry answered two more calls, bringing her total up to six so far. Planning on about half and hour of clean up time, she was booked for all of tomorrow, and into Tuesday. Well, that certainly left her in the black after expenses. She wondered if the response would be this good if she weren't pregnant.

#

After their supper, Tania went upstairs saying she was going to take a bath and go to bed early. The way she said it seemed to indicate that she expected somebody to join her, but Tillman had no idea who it was meant to be.

"Son," his father said, placing one arm around his shoulder and leading him toward his study. "Let's talk."

"Sure, Dad." Tillman preceded his father into the room and sat on the couch. Robert took his chair and sat looking at his son.

R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers