Neighborly Relations Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no, Dad's cooking again!" Tillman called out when he emerged from downstairs. "Everybody hide."

Robert laughed, but Cherie glared at her brother, saying, "You damn fool! You wouldn't know a good meal to save your life. Idiot. Only an idiot would run from this chili!"

"Just teasing," Tillman said.

"Teasing. Right. I wouldn't doubt they do the same thing to you at your construction job. 'Look out, Tillman has a hammer again. Run and hide!' Yeah, probably do, and I'd bet it makes you cry."

"Wow, I must have hit the bitch button with that one."

"Come on, Till. Be nice," his father said.

"He don't know nice, Daddy. All he knows is snotty and snottier."

"And snottiest," Tillman said. "Don't forget that one."

"Fool."

Cherie glared at him until he left the room, and then she turned smiling to her father. "Very good chili, Dad."

"Thank you, Cherie," he said, patting his hand against her cheek.

His daughter sat smiling and staring at his crotch.

#

Elaine Porter was not in a mood to care what time of day it was. She was in a blissful state where there was no time at all. But, when the frat boys returned to their house and the businessmen called it a day, her activities came to a halt. That was when she saw that it was six-thirty.

Shit. On a normal day she would have been home over an hour ago.

She wiped her face with tissues from the dispenser in the booth and put her shirt and bra on over the ejaculate covering her chest. Then she ran for the door and out to her car as fast as possible and drove home trying to think of logical explanations for her tardiness.

The family was at the dinner table when she arrived, and they all turned toward her breathless arrival with smiles. "There you are," her mother said. "Sit. Eat."

"I'm sorry," Elaine said as she took her place across from Danny and between her mother and father. "I went to the library. Should have called. Sorry."

"That's all right," her father said. "What did you get?"

"Get?" Elaine looked at him blankly a moment and then remembered her story. "Oh, nothing. They didn't have the one I wanted, so I browsed around for something else."

"Checked out, I suppose," Emily said as she passed food to her daughter. She sniffed, crinkling her nose sourly. There was a bad smell in the air. She could only hope it wasn't the food.

"Yeah, checked out," Elaine agreed, digging into her meal with gusto. She had been working hard that afternoon, and she was quite hungry.

Robert Porter smelled something now, too, but he couldn't put his finger on it either. It was a musty smell, not exactly bad, but certainly not good. He sniffed again, and then returned his attention to the meal.

Danny sat across from Elaine with a big grin on his face. When Elaine looked up at him, he winked and then touched one finger to his hair over his right ear. She gave him a questioning look, and he repeated the gesture. Finally, she brought her left hand up and touched her hair above her ear. A large patch of her hair was cemented into place by a half dry glob of cum! Elaine's eyes flew open in shock as she snatched her hand down quickly.

Danny had all he could do to keep from laughing, while their parents sat wondering where that smell came from and why it seemed so familiar.

#

After supper, Danny entered the bathroom they shared between their bedrooms while Elaine was in the shower. He picked up her blouse from the floor and sniffed it, wrinkling his nose even while starting to laugh.

"Did you take a cum bath at the library?" he asked.

"What?" Elaine's voice emerged from behind the shower curtain.

Danny pulled the curtain aside slightly at the foot of the tub, looking in as his sister. She was standing with her back against the wall and the spray of the water hitting her knees while her fingers were busy in her pussy.

"Did you take a cum bath at the library?" he repeated.

"Pull down your pants," she said, looking at him through slitted eyes.

"What?"

"I want to suck your cock," she said in a nervous, breathy voice. "Okay? Pull it out for me." Her fingers continued to move on the shaved lips of her pussy just below the thatch of bright red pubic hair, and she was gasping slightly. "Come on, Danny! Let me blow you!"

"You don't have to shout," he complained.

"You don't have to be so dense!" she said, louder than she had intended.

The bathroom door opened just as Danny had his pants to the floor and was kicking them off. "What's all the shouting about?" Emily stood in the door way looking at her son standing naked from the waist down and her daughter propped stiffly against the shower wall with three of her fingers buried deep within herself and a look of frustration on her face. "What are you doing?"

"I want Danny to let me blow him," Elaine said. "He's so slow." She opened her eyes, giving her mother a pleading look. "Where's Daddy?" she asked.

"Downstairs . . ."

"Get him, too. Okay? Can I blow both of them?" Elaine seemed to be at the brink of tears as she spoke in a desperate rush of words. "I can't seem to cum."

"You don't need to cum all the time, Elaine," her mother told her. "There are other things in life, you know."

"Yeah, but, well call Daddy. Okay?"

Shrugging, Emily went to the hall and called her husband up. When he arrived, Elaine had gotten out of the tub and was kneeling on the bath mat and sucking her brother's hard cock and fingering herself. Emily sat on the cover of the toilet seat and leaned her chin on one hand.

"What's up?" Robert asked, watching his children together.

"Elaine wants to blow you," Emily said. "Or something like that."

Robert smiled. "You made it sound like an emergency," he said.

"It is!" Elaine looked up at him and reached for his belt buckle. "I can't cum."

"It's not really that easy to get off in the shower," her father offered.

"What's wrong with you guys?" Elaine turned her attention back to her brother's cock. "What's wrong with getting a blow job?"

"Nothing," Robert said. "But why? What's wrong with you, Elaine?"

"Nothing. I just can't get off, and I want to."

"Oh, come here, dear," Emily reached out to her husband, taking his hand. "I don't think she really needs to do both of you at once. I think she just wants you both to cum on her at the same time. Right, Elaine?"

"Yes. Yeah, that's it."

Emily pulled her husband's pants down and released his iron hard cock. She took it into her mouth immediately and began sucking while stroking the tips of two fingers along the bottom of his scrotum. Only minutes after beginning, she moved her other hand to the crotch of her shorts and pressed it hard on her pudendum.

"Just a second," Emily said. She stood and pushed her pants off and then removed her blouse. Then she leaned against the vanity and said, "I've got a better idea."

Robert didn't need a translator to understand her. He got behind her and slipped his cock into her wet tunnel nearly as soon as she spread her legs. Emily stood rocking on the movement of his cock and watching herself in the vanity mirror. She could just see her breasts snapping back and forth in the mirror. Robert plowed harder and harder, until he was at maximum thrust, and Emily responded by cumming so hard that her arms gave way and she crumpled with her breasts in the sink.

"Danny," Emily called out. "She doesn't need to blow you. Get over here."

"Why?" Danny stepped back, but Elaine held onto his cock and leaned forward trying to keep it in her mouth.

"She only wants your cum," his mother told him. "I want your cock. Come over and sit down."

Danny did as instructed, sitting on the lid of the toilet. His mother straddled him and lowered her dripping cunt onto his cock. Once in position, she arched her back and looked at her husband. "Okay, big boy," she said. "Fuck my ass."

It was awkward, but Robert did manage to get his cock into her rear opening. He began thrusting into her as hard as he could, and the movement of his cock a millimeter away and the clamping of his wife's pussy excited his son's cock even further. He looked into the mirror and was just able to see the top of Elaine's head where she sat leaning back against the tub and watched her family fuck while frigging herself as fast as she could.

After about five minutes, Danny said, "Hey, Dad?"

"Yes."

"I think I'm going to cum soon. Can you guys let me up?"

Robert and Emily moved up and back as a unit, and Emily rested her hands on the toilet seat as soon as her son was gone all without withdrawing the pillar of flesh from her butt. Robert resumed fucking her, reaching to crush her breasts in his hands and concentrating on cumming as soon as his son did. It worked. He felt his seed rising and pulled free to grasp himself and turn to where his daughter was sucking his son's cock.

"I'm cumming," Robert said. He stood just at her shoulder, crouching a bit to get the head of his cock level with his daughter's face. "I'm cumming, honey. Daddy's cumming for you." With that, he released a huge blast of cum that splattered across her cheek and the bridge of her nose.

Danny's cock twitched in her mouth, and she pulled back to let him hold it so she could watch her brother jerk off on her other cheek while keeping both hands working on her cunt. Her brother painted her other cheek and closed one eye with his cum. Her father finished expelling jism and wiped the head of his cock in her hair. Elaine felt the relief of a magnificent orgasm.

Emily applauded. "You guys should put on a show," she said. "You've sure got that timing thing down."

"Make a movie," Danny said, panting.

"Oh, don't start," Emily said.

"It might be fun," Robert said. "But that's another subject. I want to know what the hell is wrong with Elaine."

"Nothing, Daddy," she sighed, smiling. "I just wasn't getting off and then Danny came in. Well, you know what happened."

"I know we all had a good time," her father told her. "But I don't understand why you need us to cum on you. That's really not normal, Elaine."

"I don't always . . ."

"You do too," he said. "Not getting off masturbating isn't unusual, honey. That's often happened to me. But not being able to get off unless you get a facial is wrong."

"He's right," Emily said. "I suppose you'll grow out of this phase, dear, so it's probably nothing to worry about. Still, I wish you'd take a break from all this facial business and participate in some plain old vanilla sex."

Emily stepped past her daughter and into the shower, where she began soaping her pussy and ass. Robert entered a moment later, soaping his cock and enjoying the sight of his wife's breasts swaying with her movements and glistening from the water. Danny replaced him when he got out, and his mother soaped his cock and balls completely. When he left the shower, Elaine returned to her original place against the shower wall.

"There's no shame in liking cum," Emily said. She pressed her daughter against the back wall and sucked at the ejaculate on her cheek. Swallowing, she said, "You just don't want to over do it."

Emily licked at Elaine's face, cleaning it and swallowing what had been deposited there. Then she kissed her daughter passionately and reached to grasp her butt firmly. "May I sleep with you tonight?" she asked her daughter. "I'd really like to share your bed at least once."

Elaine was surprised by her mother's request. Not because of the lesbianism implied, but because neither of them had ever made such an overture before. The pressure of her mother's breasts against her breasts and the firm grasp of her hands on her butt controlled the answer she gave now.

"I wouldn't mind," she said, returning her mother's kisses. "I'd like that."

"Good." Emily broke the kiss, smiling. "I've got to go now, but we can start where we left off later."

"Yes, later." Elaine sighed, smiling, as her mother left her in the hot confines of the shower.

#

"It appears that we've moved into a nest of sex maniacs," Albert Cassidy told his family at dinner that night. "A bunch of incestuous, partner swapping fornicaters."

His family looked at him expectantly. The tone of his voice seemed to show disdain while the slight smile that played across his lips gave a different message.

"I think we've found a perfect home," he proclaimed, allowing his smile to take over completely.

"What helped convince you of that?" Sharon asked.

"Ralph Burton showed me some of their home movies. They were very enlightening," Albert said. "Of course, the blow job his wife gave me pretty much sealed the deal."

There was a second's pause, and then they all burst out laughing. It might be that they thought he was kidding, but it didn't matter in the end. The Cassidy family had found a home.

#

"That's not right," Emily said as she entered the kitchen where Robert was loading the dishwasher.

"What's not?"

"Elaine's fixation on cum," she replied. "I mean, she can't get hung up on one thing."

"Well, we sure won't get any grand kids that way," he joked.

"I mean it. Did you notice that smell when she came home?"

"Yeah, but I . . ."

"I remembered what the smell was. It was old cum and perspiration. She wasn't at any library after work. She was someplace where she might work up a sweat and get cum on her at the same time."

"Sorry, but I don't know of any gyms that have jism workouts."

"She wasn't that sweaty, you dope." Elaine laughed. "Just sweaty enough to smell a bit from it."

"That may be true, but I don't see what we can do about it. She definitely has an obsession with jism, but how do we deal with that?"

"I don't know, Robert. It might be a good idea to find out if we even need to do anything at all. Maybe the whole thing will just go away."

#

Elaine didn't think her need was going to go away, but she wasn't sure it mattered. It was true that she'd been unable to climax until her father and brother came on her, but it was also true that masturbation wasn't the road to an automatic orgasm. Especially not in the shower.

When her mother came to her bedroom that night, she almost asked her about it but held her tongue. She didn't want to ruin the special feeling of having her mother's eyes on her when she entered, or dilute the magic of her mother's kiss.

"I wasn't sure if you'd like this or not," Emily said to her daughter as she stroked her hand over her cheek. "But I've wanted to be with you, honey. I've wanted it quite a bit."

"Me, too, I guess," Elaine said, leaning her cheek against her mother's hand.

"You guess?"

"Yes, well I hadn't really thought about it until you brought it up. Then, after you asked, I started getting real excited about it. You know, horny."

"Good." Emily kissed Elaine, savoring the mint toothpaste taste of her lips. "I'm horny, too. I've often wondered what it would be like. The two of us together."

"So, I suppose we should find out," Elaine said.

"Yes, I want to find out."

Emily switched off the overhead light, leaving the desk lamp on and aiming into the corner by the bathroom door. Then she slid her hands down over her daughter's tee shirt and lifted it up and over her head. She held Elaine's breasts delicately, teasing her nipples with her thumbs. Then, as her daughter held her head and sighed, she leaned down to put her mouth to her nipples, kissing across from one to the other and back.

Elaine's heart doubled its pace, and she felt herself growing wetter as her mother kissed and sucked at her breasts. She slipped her fingers into her mother's auburn hair, so silky and soft, and held her head close. Then, with a shivering joy growing within her, she slid her hands down over her mom's back to grasp her buttocks and squeeze them.

"Oh, Mom," Elaine panted, enflamed by their contact. "Would you lick me? Would you, now?"

"Of course, dear." Emily pulled her own nightgown off as her daughter stepped out of the pair of her brother's boxer shorts she was using as sleepwear. "I want to taste you, and feel your legs against my face. I want to love you."

"Oh, I love you, Mom." Elaine let her mother take her gently back to lie on the bed. She wanted her to take care of her sexual need in the same way she used to fix her bruises as a child. She wanted her mother's tender care.

Emily knelt between her daughter's legs and looked at her pussy closely. She was amazed that she was doing this, because a couple months ago she would have said that she was the most heterosexual woman in the world. She would not have imagined herself having sex with another woman, especially with her own daughter. Now, it seemed like a very normal thing to be doing. She loved the smell of a woman's cunt, loved the taste and slippery texture on her lips and on her fingers. She loved the urgent contractions of another woman's thighs against her head, and the convulsive movement of her pussy on her mouth when she came. She loved women. She loved her daughter.

She leaned down and placed her tongue on Elaine's pussy, lapping against the closed labia as if to demand entrance. Elaine sighed, opening her legs further, and that movement, caused her pussy to gap just a bit. Her pink interior was glistening wet and smelled of excited femininity.

That smell spurred her on, and she probed her tongue into Elaine as though it were a small cock and then followed by lapping and sucking at her labia in a hungrily. When she felt her daughter tensing, her body already striving for a climax, she brought her tongue up to the erect nub of her clitoris.

Elaine gasped as her mother licked her clit. And, when her mother began sucking and nibbling lightly on it, she wrapped her legs against her slender back and cried out in pure physical bliss. She held her mother's head and pressed in on it with her thighs, and she moaned and gasped her pleasure until she fell limp on the bed.

Emily lifted her head to look at her daughter over the landscape of her belly and breasts.

"How many girls have you been with?" she asked.

"Well, more than I would have thought," was Elaine's breathless reply. "Since we started having parties, anyway. Just Cathy before that, but that was with Danny, too."

"Are you attracted to women?"

"Not really. I mean, I can tell if somebody is good looking, and I'd sooner have sex with a good looking one, but I'm not actually attracted."

"Why did you let me come to your bed, then?"

"Well, you're my mother for one thing. It seems natural. And I like cumming. Women do it differently than men. It's a different experience."

"Yes, it is." Emily moved up to lie on her side beside her daughter. She was close enough for her pubic hair to tickle Elaine's thigh. "I actually do find women attractive. It came as a shock when I realized it, but, once I did, I just had to move beyond attraction and into action. There's no turning back now."

"But you still like men," Elaine said quietly.

"Of course. A hard cock is still better, you know. It actually is. But I love the softness of a woman and the pleasure she might give me, too. I suppose I just like to cum."

Elaine turned toward her mother and kissed her, tasting herself on her lips. Then she moved down to take her breasts, much larger than her own, into her hands and fondle them, kiss them, suckle at her nipples.

"You used to do that when you were a baby," Emily said, stroking her daughter's hair. "Of course, you had a different purpose then."

"Too bad there's no milk now," Elaine teased her mother. "I probably wouldn't like it."

"I think you would," Emily said, her own breath coming faster now. "We should go visit Terry Carter so you can have a taste. I liked it."

Elaine got up on her knees and pushed her mother down onto her back with the thought of drinking her mother's milk spurring her on. Then she knelt over her mom's hips and looked at the pubic hair adorning her sex. She brushed her fingers over it, through it, and then down over her silken slit. Her mother sighed and shifted slightly. Elaine moved quickly between her legs and lifted them up over her shoulders. She stroked her mother's pussy with her fingers, watching the skin move at the pressure of her touch. She slipped two fingers inside and brought them out to taste them.