Neighborly Relations Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lois reached down and began frigging her clit hard and fast, saying, "Deeper. Please. Fuck me deeper."

Elaine grinned and complied with the request. Lois's next screams were louder.

When Danny returned from washing his hands, he was amazed to see Lois lying on her stomach with her legs spread and butt slightly elevated while his sister finished sliding the huge dildo all the way into her body. She actually had Wally's plastic balls pressing against the area between Lois's ass and pussy!

"Damn!" he said.

"Oh, yeah," said his grinning sister. She began fucking Lois's ass slowly, but picked up momentum quickly while Lois's hand moved faster beneath her body and she breathed in a continuous moan. "Give her some cock, bro," Elaine said.

Danny moved to where Lois's cheek was pressed against a pillow and her mouth hung open, oblivious to her drooling or the sound she was making. Her eyes were half open but the eye lids were fluttering as though she was having some kind of fit. Danny stroked one hand over her cheek and then reached to take a handful of hair and lift the woman's head slightly. When her slack mouth was elevated, he pressed his cock against parted teeth and then inside to begin fucking her face with increasingly deeper and faster strokes.

Lois had already disconnected from most normal feeling by that time. All she felt was the movement in her ass and the erratic touch of her fingers on her pussy. The cock in her mouth barely registered. That was why Danny was able do slide himself all the way into her mouth until his hairy balls rested against Lois's chin. She gurgled a bit, still moaning he supposed, but made no complaint.

Lois didn't notice when Danny reached the camera off of Elaine's desk and held it up high to take pictures, either. The flash couldn't out gun the bursts of light exploding in her brain. She might have protested if she'd been aware, but she was grateful for the photographic proof later else she might not have believed that she'd done such things.

#

"Does Elaine seem heaver to you?" Robert asked Emily. The sight of Kelly's stomach jiggling as she rode his happy cock prompted the remark, though his daughter's body type was far different than that of the hippy teenager in his bed. "In the belly? Tits?"

"Yes, just a bit," Emily said. She wasn't worried right now. She was only interested in the buzzing pleasure of the vibrator on her snatch. "Maybe cum is fattening after all."

"Gosh, I hope not," Kelly said. "I'm fat enough already."

"Oh, yeah?" Robert said, reaching up for her. "Well bring those fat titties down here for me to chew on little girl. Cause if you're fat, then I want to start hanging out with lardy women."

#

Lois came to her senses enough to allow the kids to shift her position, and they moved her up to squat straddling Danny's legs and take his cock in her cunt while pressing down on Wally still in her ass. Elaine knelt behind her, reaching around to fondle her soft breasts and kiss the nape of her neck. She'd taken the position mostly to support the wobbly woman as Lois began humping the two cocks seemingly without volition.

Lois's mouth hadn't been closed properly in at least ten minutes, and she was drooling slowly down her chin as a sheen of tears grew on her cheeks. She moaned constantly, and when Elaine moved one hand down to rub fast circles on her clit where it poked straight out from its hood, she began a series of huffing breaths that ended in a staggered cry of pleasure. Her entire body tensed, constricting her muscles on both Danny and Wally as an orgasm claimed her, lessened, and then hit her again. Finally, she had to stop. Her body told her that she was finished, and she moved Elaine's hands away and fell to one side to lie twitching and shuddering as the big plastic cock slowly slipped out of her ass to the bed.

Elaine dropped down to suck her brother's cock, but he lifted her head away gently, saying, "She's going to finish me off."

Standing beside the bed again, he pulled the half conscious woman around so her head fell off of the side of the bed. Her eyes fluttered open as she felt his balls brushing her lips, and she opened her mouth to suck his scrotum without a thought.

Danny let her wash his balls a moment while he stroked himself, but then he pulled back and offered his cock to her mouth. Again, she took him inside without thought. It was only when he began to force himself into the back of her mouth and toward her throat that she tried to push him away. "Relax," he said. "Just relax."

He hadn't steered her wrong when he pressed at her anus and told her to relax, had he? And she had a vague idea that her throat wasn't exactly virgin territory, so she did her best to relax and let him slide the fat head into her throat and fuck her head with hard, fast strokes.

Danny's balls slapped against Lois's eyes and nose as he drove into her with the force he might use on her pussy. Faster, harder, and finally tensing up and pulling hard on her breasts, he sent a slick load of cum down directly into her stomach. Pulling out, he gave her a bit of his jism to taste before pumping the very last drops onto her face.

Lois snorted, shaking her head, as cum dribbled into her nostrils. She rolled, breathing though her mouth, and blew out forcefully to clear the cum away as she said, "Oh, God, that was . . . I'm so, I feel so dirty." She fell to her back, wiping the cum away from her upper lip and licking it from her fingers. "Why does it feel so good to be so dirty?"

"God, I have to piss," Danny said suddenly, though his still hard cock would make that rather tough at the moment.

Elaine realized that she had the same need, and Lois sat up just as they both began to walk toward the bathroom that linked the sibling's bedrooms. "Wait," she said, weakly. "Wait."

She got off of the bed and staggered toward them unsteadily. "I've got to, to, oh please." Her mind was a bit fuzzy, so she wasn't entirely sure what she wanted, but she felt compelled to join them rather than remain on the bed.

Danny helped her remain upright as she walked toward the bathroom. Both he and Elaine were unsure of what she might want, but they weren't going to stop her from anything at the moment.

"I have to, to . . ." Lois began as they stood on the bathmat unsure of where she wanted to go next. "I need . . ."

The fifty year-old woman suddenly, uncontrollably, released a stream of urine that ran down both of her thighs to soak into the mat below her. A look of relief came over her face as she stood and pissed herself. She was still urinating when she said, "I need to be dirty. Really dirty. I want you to take me there. Take me were no good Christian woman should ever go."

"Haven't we done that already?" Danny asked.

"You dope." Elaine pulled the shower curtain back and helped Lois step inside and then released her.

The woman pressed her back against the wall of the shower and slid down to sit on her heels, her pussy still dripping just a bit. "I'll hate myself tomorrow, I suppose," she said quietly. "But I might never have the nerve to try it again, either."

"What?"

Danny was still confused and wanted to use the toilet, but Elaine put one foot up on the edge of the tub and showed him where the toilet was. She pushed her pelvis forward and held herself open as she stood before the preacher's wife sitting naked in their tub. Then she began pissing on the woman.

Lois laughed as the hot stream hit her, and she put her hands down to her clit and rubbed it slowly. Elaine was moving her hips and squeezing herself to move the stream of her urine around and increase the pressure to the point where she was able to piss on Lois's face briefly before running out of ammunition. When she was done, she crouched beside the tub studying the woman's reaction.

Lois found that she wasn't much into water sports. The experience hadn't done anything for her. "That was interesting," she said, blinking. "Thank you."

"You're not done yet," Danny said. He stepped into the tub beside her, aiming his sex thickened penis down at her.

"Oh, no, that's alright," Lois said. "I was just curious."

"So am I."

Danny had been slow to pick up on what was going to happen in the bathroom, but he was very quick to catch onto what she really wanted. She didn't want to be pissed on. She wanted to be forced into being pissed on. Just as she'd enjoyed it when he forced his cock down her throat, the lack of free will was going to bring enjoyment now. He agreed that she'd never ask for such a thing again. And, besides, he had to piss like a racehorse.

"I . .." Lois began, but stopped when he leaned to pull her head to the side by the hair and lower his cock to about six inches from her face. The glans of his penis filled her vision, and she marveled at the first small spurt of urine that hit her on the chin. She clamped her mouth shut, trying to turn her head from the coming flow, and the more she fought the more she felt that tingling joy in her loins. She looked back up at him and then at his cock, and she saw the flood emerge to spray her face before she blinked her eyes shut against it.

Danny held her against the wall and held his cock steady to shoot the hard stream of urine against her forehead and then hose it up and down her face. Taking note of how her breathing had quickened and her hands had resumed moving on her pussy, he figured that he must be doing all right.

Neither Danny nor Lois noticed that Elaine had left the room, and she was back before Danny had finished emptying his bladder. She didn't return alone.

"Mom!" Kelly exclaimed, standing naked beside Elaine with Robert's cum running down one of her thighs. "What are . . .?"

"Man, your mama's more deeply warped than I thought," Robert said, feeling the weight in his own bladder just then. He moved up to the edge of the tub, hopping in brief surprise when he stepped on the wet bathmat. "What's that?"

"Lois pissed herself," Elaine said. She was sitting on the closed toilet enjoying the show.

"You guys are really out there," her father commented as he took his cock in hand and aimed it at the woman in the tub. "Watch out, son," he said.

Danny hopped out of the tub, pulling Lois forward before releasing her hair. When she tried to drop back against the wall, he said, "Lean into it, bitch. Don't be shy now."

Lois did as she was told, feeling a warm twinge in her cunt at the sound of his harsh command. She heard her daughter exclaim, "Mother!" once more as the hot stream of Robert Porter's urine hit her face and chest and she felt an orgasm approaching.

"Do you have to go? You know, pee?" Danny asked Kelly, who had lost the shocked expression on her face. Now she was staring in rapt attention at Robert Porter's cock as he urinated on her mother. "Probably never have another chance to piss on your mother."

"I, well, I guess I do. A little," she admitted. He was right. She would never have another chance like this. She wouldn't want one. She moved up to stand beside Robert as he was shaking his penis off on her legs. "I'm going to piss on you now, Mama," she said. "Hold still."

When her daughter's urine struck her, Lois was lost in another orgasm. When her sigh of pleasure was cut off by the urine that filled her mouth when she opened it, she came harder still.

If this wasn't as low as she could sink, it was surely as low as she wanted to go. She'd learned the same thing as Danny. There were times when free will got in the way. Sometimes it was a great turn on to just do as you're told and force yourself to like it. Or, pretend you like it.

Lois remained seated when Danny and Elaine turned the shower on and stepped in on either side of her. She sat marveling at the fact that she'd requested what happened. When her brain felt like mush from sensory overload, she'd forced herself to stand up and go with the kids. Though she hadn't said it out loud, she had actually asked to be urinated upon by one and all.

She had discovered that she didn't enjoy that at all. Not as a pleasure. But there was something about submitting to that humiliation that felt right, something that got her off despite her over all aversion to the experience. It had been her idea, after all. She wondered what other ideas were buried in her perverse little mind.

#

Lois felt a bit foolish sharing a bed with the Porter children, though it helped when Danny admitted that a double bed wasn't really large enough for three and stumbled off to his own bed. She lay there staring at the ceiling and listening to Elaine's even breathing beside her in the dark. Elaine shuffled, nestling her butt against the older woman. Lois lowered her hand to rest upon Elaine's hip beneath the sheet and smiled. It was like going back to when Kelly might become frightened in the dark and climb into bed with her parents.

It was strange, she thought. She'd spent the evening having sex with her, and then she concluded the night by asking her to urinate on her, and now her motherly instincts were kicking in. Very strange. It seemed that God answered all needs. She rolled to her side and molded her body against Elaine's, and she fell quickly asleep.

So, while her daughter slept across the hall with a different set of parents, Lois spooned up against another young girl, as though claiming her for her own.

Later, Lois woke when Elaine stumbled out of bed and went into the bathroom. She didn't close the door or turn on the light, and Lois could hear her urinating briefly. A moment later, Elaine's dark form came back though the door and approached the bed.

"How far along are you, dear?" Lois asked as Elaine sat on the bed and began laying down.

"What?" Startled, Elaine twisted to look at the woman on her bed. "I didn't mean to wake you."

"No problem. But I was wondering about you. How far are you?"

"Me? I'm, I . . . what do you mean?" Though Elaine's face was in darkness, her voice betrayed her nervousness.

"You're pregnant, aren't you?" Lois asked, matter-of-factly.

"I . . . well, how could you tell?"

"You're starting to show," Lois said. "Your baby bump."

"About three and a half months," Elaine admitted then. "Why can't anyone else tell?"

"They haven't looked closely enough, and they haven't seen how many times you pee in an evening. Here, lie down again, honey. You need your sleep."

Elaine lay down and snuggled back against Lois as the older woman gathered her into her arms.

"I thought you were on the pill," Lois said.

"I stopped," was Elaine's quiet reply.

"Oh." Lois lay quietly for a moment, and then she said, "Who is the father?"

She could tell that Elaine didn't want to answer this question, but she did. "Danny," she said.

"Does he know?"

"No. I just, well, it's just something I felt that I . . ." She sighed deeply, her growing breasts moving against Lois's forearm. "It just seemed like a good idea."

"You love your family," Lois suggested. "You love them and want to continue the family in some way. You want to show your parents, your brother, just how much you love them."

"Yes, I suppose," Elaine said. "And Danny is nearly perfect. If I had a kid half as good as he is, it would be pretty special."

"Yes, he or she would be blessed," Lois admitted. "Have you been to a doctor?"

"No."

"You'd better tell everyone right away," Lois said then. "They'll think you were hiding it otherwise. And you've got to see a doctor."

"Sure, but it gets harder every day. I should have told them as soon as I was sure."

"Yes, you should have, dear." Lois hugged her close and kissed the top of her head. "But there's still time. Do you want me there when you do?"

"Would you? That would be wonderful," Elaine admitted.

"I would be glad to," Lois said. "Now let's get some sleep."

#

Across the hall, Emily Porter lay facing away from her husband and toward the young girl who lay sprawled uncovered on the king size bed. Emily was watching Kelly's silhouette and noting how her stomach rose and feel when she breathed. It was just a slight mound seen against the moonlit sheer curtains. Just a small mound.

As she watched, a tear trickled over her cheek and down into the pillow. She wasn't sure, not really, and she didn't want it to be true, but she felt certain that her daughter was hiding something important. Her little girl was pregnant.

#

The morning was a confused affair. Lois up first and had showered by seven o'clock when she sneaked into the master bedroom to wake her daughter.

"Huh?" Kelly asked, blinking at the morning light.

"Get up sleepyhead," her mother said cheerfully. "Church."

"Today? Gee, Dad's not even here," Kelly said, attempting to snuggle back into bed.

"That's right," Lois said. "And if we're not in church to represent the family for at least one service, the gossip will fly.

"Listen to your mother," Emily said, pushing herself up on the bed beside Kelly. "Come on. Let's shower."

Lois watched Emily pad across the room to the bathroom, envious of her tight buttocks and flat belly. She countered that jealousy briefly by thinking that Emily might have her good looks, but at least she'd kept her daughter from getting pregnant. As soon as the thought passed through her mind, she was ashamed of herself. Last night she'd felt so protective about Elaine, and this morning she was willing to cast her aside for the sake of her own vanity.

"I'll make some breakfast," Robert said, rising just after his wife. Lois took envious note of his penis as he walked naked across the room and picked up his pajama bottom from the chair. Thick and long and beautiful, he had a great cock. "Of course, I suppose I should shower first."

He hurried across to the kids' bathroom, still steamy from Lois's shower, and bathed himself quickly. Then he hurried down to the kitchen where Lois was looking in the refrigerator and taking out a carton of eggs.

"I wonder if my kids want to get up," Robert said, somewhat humorously.

"Oh, yes, I don't think they'll want to miss breakfast," Lois said, a bit too quickly. Robert looked at her quizzically, and she added, "If they're at all like my family, anyway."

"I suppose so. Scrambled eggs? Sound good?"

"Excellent."

Robert got the bacon out and started the griddle to fry it as Lois began cracking eggs into a bowl. After she'd whisked the eggs, Lois wiped her hands and walked to the door. "I'll wake your brood," she said.

She climbed the stairs thinking again how strange it all was. She'd had sex with all of these people, and yet today she acted as though they were normal American families with nothing more than a casual relationship.

Elaine and Danny were already up and had finished their shower when Lois entered Elaine's room.

"Did you . . .?" she began.

"No," Elaine said. "I didn't tell him."

"You'll have to."

"I know. I know."

#

Breakfast was an awkward affair for some of those present. Robert, Danny, and Kelly remained oblivious to the strained attitudes that Elaine, Emily and Lois carried through the meal. Elaine began to speak several times, only to stop and drop her eyes to her plate and take special care with her food. Lois tried to catch Elaine's eye but was unable to succeed, and Emily avoided looking at anybody.

"Do you normally attend church in the morning?" Lois asked, employing the only small talk she felt comfortable with this morning.

"Yes," Emily began, then shrugged. "Well, not so much lately. It seems a bit wrong somehow."

"Wrong?"

"Yes. You know." Emily didn't want to elaborate. Their new lifestyle didn't seem so savory just then.

"How long have Kelly and I been joining you in your fun?" Lois asked. "Three of four months?"

"About."

"We haven't missed a Sunday. No matter what sort of shenanigans we were up to the night before, we didn't miss one service."