Neighborly Relations Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this something you've been thinking about?"

"Yes, I have." Gail looked at him seriously. "Emily and Robert have an open marriage. I don't know how open, exactly, but apparently several of the people living in their neighborhood are open like that. They like to have parties. Group things."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I'd never really thought about it, but when Emily told me about the marriage and hinted at the rest, I got thinking about it for damn sure."

Lee had nothing more to say. All he could do was stand there dumbfounded and stare at his wife while his cock pulsed in his pants.

"It's something to consider anyway," Gail said, cutting her sandwich in half and taking it to the table.

She sat in the very chair where he'd been sitting when Emily sucked his cock. Life was getting to be more than a little bit strange.

It was going to get stranger still.

To Be Continued . . .