Neighborly Way Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yuckyuck
yuckyuck
16 Followers

Laura noticed how John was gaping after her. She smiled inside and out. This was exactly the reaction she was looking for -- even more than she expected. She watched John take in her outfit. She instantly got moist between her legs thinking about what John was thinking. She saw him staring finally at her feet and wiggled her toes to try and get a reaction from him. Another big gulp from John and he finally moved his eyes back up her body. Their eyes met and she gave him an adoring, pleading smile.

John returned the best smile he could, but he was completely caught off guard. His heart was pounding and he felt like he would pass out. He ran a hand through his hair and waived back briefly before spinning to go back inside the house. He went to the second floor master bathroom and splashed some cold water on his face and rubbed his eyes. He was breathing heavy and he knew he had to pull himself together before he cracked.

John was up there for several minutes trying to compose himself. He was talking to himself about staying cool, avoiding Laura if he needed to, and focusing on the guests and kids. If he was around other people he couldn't let himself get out of control. He toweled off and departed the bathroom and entered the second floor hallway.

As he entered the hallway he almost ran right over Laura. She had come up the stairs looking for John when he retreated into the house. She finally caught up with him. They stared at each other for a few seconds before Laura broke the ice.

"So, care to show me what you've done with the master bath? I'm looking for some ideas for my own." Laura stated.

John replied, "Uh, yeah, sure. It's mostly complete. I just need to finish up the trim work."

Once again John found himself alone with Laura on the second floor of the large home. The party was going strong down below and there was no reason for people to venture to this side of the house, let alone to the second floor. Laura followed behind John into the master bedroom.

"Wow this huge! Very nice bedroom. You two must be very happy here." Laura said.

"We sure are. This is where all the magic happens." John sarcastically replied.

"I'm sure it is." Laura quietly said under her breath. She was staring at him with an intense expression.

"Here is the bathroom. Just a little bit more to do..." John started before he was cut off.

"Wow, this looks fantastic! You did all this yourself?" Laura asked a bit shocked.

"Yeah, it's not a big deal really. It comes pretty easily to me. I'm good with my hands." John said without thinking.

Laura walked slowly toward him staring straight into his eyes. She seemed determined to get whatever she wanted at this point. John stared back trying to muster the strength to get himself out of a situation that could be dangerous. Laura stopped just in front of John and reached for his wrists. She moved his hands up to her hips and gently placed them there and let go. She slowly moved her hands up John's barrel chest to his neck never breaking eye contact.

"I bet you're very good with your hands. I bet you're good with all of you body parts." Laura quietly whispered to John.

Again that lump in John's pants betrayed him. Laura moved in close enough to feel it against her pubic bone again. Laura's strappy, high-heeled sandals brought her height almost even to John's, within a couple of inches.

Her hands were closing in around his neck. Her fingers traced a path into his hair and began moving his head down to hers. Their foreheads touched first, and then their noses, then their lips met for the second time. However, this time it was unlikely anyone would be bothering them.

John could hear the entire party outside down below the bathroom. Family, friends, and neighbors were all there. Kids were running around playing. John and Laura were passionately lip locked oblivious to the real world outside. Laura broke the kiss but John pulled her back in; she tried to stop him, but he was too forceful. She gave in without much fight and they passionately embraced once again.

Their lips parted and their tongues danced together. Their heads moved up and down and back and forth with the intense force of their kissing. John's hands did indeed roam over Laura's body. His right hand quickly found her left breast. He traced the outline of her supple mound and then roughly squeezed and lifted it.

Laura broke the kiss and breathlessly gasped in a hushed tone "John! John! I want you so badly." John continued his assault on her neck and ears with his mouth and tongue. Laura was panting and lost herself in the moment without any hesitation. She was saying "Yes, yes" and "John, oh John" over and over. Her right hand moved from the back of John's head, down his chest, over his stomach, to the enormous bulge in his pants.

John was nervous and felt it was wrong -- he knew it was wrong -- but he was not about to stop himself even if he could. A more primal urge had taken over and there was no room for rational decision making. Laura's body was so perfect. She was so beautiful. And he was lost in the moment kissing and fondling her. And enjoying the urgent groping he was getting down below from Laura's hand.

They continued this way for a few more moments until Laura very quickly moved her hand up to John's belt. The clasp was undone in an instant. His button fly jeans were torn open exposing his dark boxer-briefs. John's fully erect cock was held tightly in place facing directly north. His cockhead was peering out from the top of his underwear. The thick dick hidden in there was bulging out in a round mass.

"Holy shit your...dick. It's so big." Laura gasped out, both shocked and even more turned on seeing what awaited her. She wasn't one to talk like this but her body was on fire and she was thinking out loud without a filter. "I want you so badly, John."

Laura dropped to her knees and pulled John's briefs and pants down to his calves. John's dick sprang out at Laura and stood 8" long and tantalizingly thick. Laura's eyes were wide and this pleased John. Clearly his dick was bigger than Jeff's; he hoped it was bigger than she had ever seen before.

Jeff's dick was the only one Laura had ever known. The sight and feel of another man's pulsing cock made her insides swelter. She was again moist between her legs at the prospect of this new dick. She was possessed unlike she had ever been before. The fact that it was longer and thicker than her husband's cock just enhanced the desire Laura had for this new meat.

"Jesus this is big." Laura said as her right hand reached out and grasped it firmly at center mast. Her fingers barely reached around John's thick girth. She began pumping his cock slowly staring at it all the while. Her left hand reached out to massage John's hefty balls. She used her fingers to tease the underside of his balls while her thumb repeatedly rolled over the top and back down.

John's watched her for a few minutes and then the amazing feeling took him over he closed his eyes and his head relaxed back a bit. He drew in a deep breath, held it and, exhaled slowly. He remained like that while Laura continued slowly, teasingly, jerking John off.

John's eyes opened and his head returned back to normal when he felt the hot breath of Laura's mouth, then her tongue, hit his cockhead. He looked down at her and she was staring right back up at him. Laura licked the top of his cock and kissed it. She sucked in the tip of his cock and began swirling her tongue over and around. This was driving John crazy. Laura enjoyed watching the pleasure all over John's face as she serviced his dick.

"God Laura that feels so amazing," John forced out.

"So, you don't want me to stop?" Laura shyly asked.

"Please don't," was all John had the energy to reply.

"Close the door John," Laura said as she eyed it. "We don't want to get caught this time."

John reached over and swung it shut, locking it too for good measure. Then he stepped back so his back was against the bathroom wall. Laura sunk down to all fours and seductively crawled forward the few feet to get to John. This was the hottest sight John had ever seen, and Laura felt the same way about this entire situation.

Laura reached John and undressed him from the waist down. All that remained was a half buttoned shirt. John's body was perfectly shaped in Laura's mind -- thick and hard, dark and a little hairy. She slowly ran her hands up John's legs, her head and hair following right behind, until they reached his stomach. Laura moved both hands over from each hip slowly to his cock. She took his cock in both hands and slowly jerked him off.

"Fuuuuck, Laura you are driving me crazy," John pushed out.

"If you think that's driving you crazy, just wait," Laura replied.

He didn't have to wait long. Laura pursed her lips tightly and pushed it to the tip of John's dick. She held her lips together tightly trying to simulate his cock entering a very tight hole which resisted the intrusion. John's hips lurched forward and he pushed into Laura's hot, wet mouth. John gasped out loud and Laura moaned and groaned around the large, hard cock entering her mouth.

John's hands fell to her head, and his head fell back against the wall, eyes shut enjoying the sensations. Laura was whimpering around his shaft has she sucked making John crazy. Laura used her two hands to pump his cock at the base to about the middle of his dick at the point where Laura's mouth couldn't take in any more.

Laura used her fingers to rub the underside of John's cock. His vein was fully engorged and she knew it would send his semen quickly out from his balls to the tip when he was ready to finish. Laura's tongue never stopped moving around John's cock. The twisting, turning, and pulling was sending John over the edge far too quickly.

"Laura," John gasped. "Please, stop, or I'm going to cum. I don't want to...not yet."

Laura looked up at him and just moaned around his cock. She didn't stop. She continued until she saw John's face begin to flex, his balls begin to tighten, and his cock begin to thicken up and throb. Then she pulled her mouth off his cock but continued to pump him with her hands.

"I want you to cum, John. Cum for me. Cum in my mouth." Laura almost begged.

That finished him. Before Laura could finish saying "mouth," John grunted and flexed his body and the first spurt of semen erupted from his cockhead. Laura was squeezing his cock so tightly that the long thick strand fired out of his dick. It flew at Laura and landed on her forehead and hair. Laura immediately put her mouth back around John's cock and continued to suck and pump. The thick vein at the bottom pulsed over and over. Laura could feel it in her mouth. His heavy balls were emptying copious amounts of sperm into her waiting mouth and throat.

John hadn't gotten any release in weeks. He was completely backed up. His balls were full and he had built up this moment for so long that his orgasm was intense. He was shaking and pumping his hips trying to fuck back at Laura's mouth. His cock continued to fire out cum. Laura was delicately stroking John's balls, coaxing out the semen, while her mouth and other hand brutalized his dick. The cum quickly filled Laura's mouth over and over and she continued to swallow it down.

Laura was groaning herself and she was completely wet and horny from this experience. She wanted to finish John off to completely satisfy him. She was hopeful he could return the favor before they had to leave the bathroom.

John's orgasm eventually subsided, but his erection did not; at least not fully. Laura kept his cock in her mouth and slowly sucked and lapped at it. Not a drop of semen escaped her mouth, except that first rope that still remained in place. John was looking down at her, watching her make love to his cock. She was looking back with intense satisfaction and lust.

Laura finally, ever-so-slowly, removed her mouth and hands from John's cock following the length of the shaft up to the tip. Just spasmmed for a second from the acute sensation and finality of the retraction. Laura sat back on her knees, hands on her thighs, smiling face brightly looking up at John.

"Was that OK?" Laura asked with cum still laced on her head.

"My God that was fucking incredible. Better than the best blow job I ever got in high school." John said.

"Good," Laura replied. "Think you have the energy left to return the favor?"

They stared at each other for a few seconds before John moved. He walked toward Laura and extended down a hand to help her up. Laura stood back up with John's help and John crept forward as Laura retreated back. They both felt like they were playing a little game now.

Laura's ass touched the vanity and she couldn't go back any farther. She put her hands out in front her in a weak attempt to stop John, but her hands on his chest did nothing. They smiled coyly at each other. John closed in and there was again no space between them.

Laura quickly undid the remainder of John's buttons and his shirt fell away. She let out a little gasp at his strong, hairy chest. She ran her hands over his hard chest and twisted his nipples."

"Ow, hey," John playfully reprimanded.

"You don't like that, John?" Laura asked. She stared at him for as second and then finished, "I do."

John sprang to action and hoisted her up quickly and deftly to sit on the vanity. He pushed her back until her head was against the mirror and dove into her neck with his lips. He ravished her body with his mouth and hands. He licked from her ear to her neck to the center of her chest while his hand roamed over a breast and hooked a leg up over his hip.

"Oh my God, John!" Laura gasped out loud. She wasn't expecting this fierce attack, but she was instantly dripping between her legs. She could feel the passion in his advances and knew without a doubt he wanted her body as much has she wanted his.

John's face searched for Laura's breast under her dress. Laura tried to maintain balance while she pulled out her left breast for John. She held it up for him with one hand and guided his head down to it with the other. His lips, then tongue, then teeth found her nipple and she cried out "YEEEES! Oh my God John, Yes!"

Laura held John's head in place and whispered encouragement into his ear.

"That feels so good John, please yes, suck on my nipple." Laura moaned out to John. "YES bite them! OW, OH MY GOD, please yes suck harder. I love what you're doing, don't stop! I want you so badly, John. I want you inside me so badly, John."

"What do you want inside you Laura?" John spat out with a nipple between his teeth.

"Your fingers, John," Laura gasped.

"What else," John fired back cruelly pulling her nipple up with his teeth.

"MUUHHAAAA...your...tongue" Laura cried out back at him.

"What else," John said.

Laura knew what he wanted to hear. He wanted her to be dirty. She wanted to be dirty for him. She wanted him to do dirty things to her. And she wanted to say those dirty things he wanted to hear.

"I want your...cock...inside me. Deep inside." Laura replied. "UUUUHHHHH, my God, YES!"

John's hand found her moist slit. He was rubbing Laura's mound and her clit, and his finger tips brushed over her inflamed lips. He wasn't too shocked that she was pantyless, but it was a hot surprise. John played around Laura's pussy for a few moments and finally pushed in a finger. Laura cried out "Ahhhh, it feels so good, John."

John continued his attack on her luscious hole with more intensity and more fingers. Laura was quickly moving toward a climax. This was the hottest sexual experience of her life and the feeling and emotion of it was sending her over the edge.

"John, your fingers feel so good. Don't stop. I'm so close, baby. I want to cum. Please make me cum!" Laura was panting out.

John bit down hard on Laura's nipple and she cried out loudly. He pulled up and her nipple popped from his mouth as he dropped to his knees. He dropped down in a second and Laura frantically searched for him. She wanted his fingers back deep inside her.

"Muuhh my GOD! YES!" Laura screamed as John's tongue hit her clit. Her body instinctively went rigid from the sensation. John's fingers were buried deep inside her hole as his tongue lapped at her reddened clit.

Laura's legs squeezed tightly around John's head. Her feet were involuntarily twitching. Her hands where forcing John's head tightly into her snatch and she was grinding back at him as she closed in on her orgasm. John's tongue was lashing away at Laura's clit and sopping wet pussy while his fingers twisted deeply inside her.

"John! John! John! Yes, I'm so close. Let me finish, please! I want to cum so badly!" Laura cried out.

Then it happened. Her body flexed and jolted up and down. Her pussy oozed a steady dripping fluid. She was groaning and grunting between sporadic breaths. Her hips kept spasmming up as her orgasm slowed and John's tongue continued to hit her sensitive spots.

"Yes, yes, yes, that was wonderful," Laura panted out after a minute.

Laura pulled John up by the ears and his face was covered in her juice. She quickly wiped some of it off and pulled him in closely to kiss. Their mouths found each other with a passionate, deep kiss. Their tongues frantically invaded each other's mouth. They each tasted the combination of their love within their mouths. And Laura felt John's hard dick against her leg. He was mindlessly pumping his hips trying to get inside her.

"Wait," Laura said. "Get me down."

John backed away so Laura could hop off the vanity. She spun around and bunched her dress up at her waist. John looked down at her amazing hips, ass, legs, and feet. Laura bent over the vanity and placed one hand on the mirror in front her and the other reached for John's cock. She couldn't find it. John had dropped back to his knees and was licking the backs of her legs, calves, her ass cheeks, ankles, and toes. Laura was gasping back at the sensations.

John licked and sucked his way from her toes to her ass, up and down. Finally she felt him part her ass cheeks and push her forward. He took her pussy lips back in his mouth from underneath and behind her. She was tearing up from the sensation it felt so good.

"John, hurry, please I want you and we don't have much time. Please make love to me now!" Laura pleased with him.

John seemed to ignore her and continued to lick her. He moved up to her perineum and Laura cried out from the intense sensation. He focused there for a moment and then moved to her asshole. Again Laura cried out from the sensation. He licked and tried to invade her ass with his tongue. Laura was shaking and moaning and crying from the pleasure she was getting.

"John, PLEASE, fuck me!" Laura begged now. "My God, I need it so badly, you are making me crazy!"

Laura felt the sensations end and felt John's mass move up her body. She was able to open her eyes and, through her tears, look over her shoulder to see John holding his cock and lining it up with her hot hole. She held onto the vanity with one hand and the mirror with the other for support. She swung her head to flip her hair out of her face so she could watch as best she could from this angle.

She wanted to watch this man push his cock into her. Her pussy was desperate for him. She had never felt a burning desire like this before. When she felt the tip at her entrance she cried out "YES" and tried her best to buck back. But John stopped her from getting more than the tip for now.

He teased her with his tip and shaft along her moist hole and puffy mound. He ran the shaft of his cock back and forth between her folds and she was frantic to get him insider her.

"John, please, do it. Put it in me. I want it so bad, I can't take it!" Laura was pleading back at him.

yuckyuck
yuckyuck
16 Followers