Neighborly Way Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued to tease her and without any warning eased his cockhead into her. She snapped up at the intrusion and felt a bit of pain from his size. She gasped in deeply and her eyes shot open. She looked at him in the mirror as he slowly, but swiftly, eased the rest of his cock into Laura's tight, wet, longing pussy.

With John's cock firmly buried as far in as possible, Laura sighed and slowly eased back down bending over the vanity. "Fuck me," was all she whispered to John.

John began to move his cock in and out of her hole; slowly at first, then faster. He changed pace and direction often, giving all areas of her pussy ample stimulation. Laura was panting from the sensations and fucking. She rose up on her toes to give John as much access to her pussy as possible. She used the leverage she had with her arms to violently push back onto his thick tool. His hands gripped her hips forcefully so that he could drive into her deep and fast.

Their heads were spinning from the pleasure. Laura had never been filled like this before and had never been so passionately fucked. She was being used, but knew her lover wanted her to equally enjoy the experience, unlike the other man in her life. But he was far from her thoughts at this moment. Laura was completely focused on the cock inside her and she was rapidly approaching orgasm.

John was determined to give Laura the best fuck of her life. So far it seemed to be working. Her pussy felt amazing and he knew he wouldn't last long inside her like this. It felt too good, too tight, too warm and wet. Hearing her panting, her dirty talk, and feeling her bucking back at him was going to make him cum hard for the second time.

"John, keep fucking me baby, I'm so close to cumming again. I want you so badly baby. Keep fucking me -- YES -- like that! Hard! HARDER!" Laura was shouting out at John now. She had pained, intense, lustfilled look as she looked back at him in the mirror.

John was furiously pounding into Laura now. His lust for her had completely taken over. He was driving her hips back and forth in time with his thrusts. He drove deeply inside of her and held there, her ass flat against his pelvis. He moved her hips up and down in that position so she could feel his cock buried deep inside her. It was so deep the tip rubbed up and down on her cervix driving Laura mad. The sensation on John's dick head was equally intense. Each time John's cock hit Laura's cervix her body twitched with pleasure.

John reached up and pulled down the zipper to her dress. He pulled at the delicate strands on her shoulders trying to get her breasts out. Laura helped mover her arms so her breasts could hang freely. John reached with one hand around to them and mauled at her full B cup tits. He greedily pulled at their mass and roughly pinched her nipples.

John's forceful fucking was grinding Laura's clit hard against the vanity and it was helping get her off. The cock inside her, her clit rubbing, her nipples getting abused, sent Laura over the edge. She grabbed a hand towel and held it to her mouth to muffle her sounds. And then she screamed loudly into the towel as her orgasm rocked her body.

Laura's pussy pulsed around John's cock over and over. She was lifting up off the ground now from the force of the fucking she was receiving. John felt her pussy liquid roll down his shift and mix into his balls and hair. Laura was shouting muffled obscenities into the towel: "Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm cumming! It's so fucking deep inside me! You're so thick! You cock is so fucking good and thick inside me!"

Before Laura had a chance to completely finish her orgasm John lost it. A hand roughly grabbed at her breast while another yanked her head up by the back of her hair. Laura cried out again and dropped the towel.

"FUCK , Laura I'm going to fucking cum!" John gasped out.

"ME TOO! IN ME! DO IT IN ME!" Laura shouted back, with a crazed look on her face.

"Oh God, I can't hold it Laura but I can't cum inside you." John shot back, trying to be rational.

"I want your cum inside me, John! Give me your baby! I want to have your babies, John! Fuck me until you fill me with you cum. I'm cumming with you, John, it's so good!" Laura finally trailed off.

John hadn't heard anything past "baby." He was rocketing cum deep inside Laura's hot pussy at that very moment. His hard thick cock was shooting over and over into her pussy and Laura could feel it crashing against her cervix. He was thrusting and grunting into her as hard as possible. He was pulling her nipples so hard she was crying from the pain.

Laura's body was also shaking from her orgasm. The pleasure John was able to give her was amazing. His perfectly large cock in her tight pussy, his rough treatment of her nipples and breasts, and the intense sexual feelings drove her crazy. She was crying out, and forcing her body back to take as much of John's cock and cum as she could.

After many thrusts inside her, John finally started to slow down and push in with slow, deep movements, both of them enjoying the final sensations of their orgasms. Each of them grunted, then moaned, then sighed as the high wore off. Laura's feet eventually touched back down and John bent forward on top of her kissing her ears, neck and lips. Laura's hand went to the back of his head to hold him to her lips.

They held each other like that for a long time while John's cock finally slackened and slipped out of Laura's drenched pussy. Laura bit her lip at the sudden emptiness she felt inside her and felt a combination of her liquid and sperm trickle out of her pussy and down her thigh. She thought about putting her hand down there to stop it -- maybe even bring some to her lips to taste it -- but she settled on enjoying the final sensations as it leaked out and down her body.

"Laura -- are we totally fucked now?" John asked.

Giggling Laura replied, "Well I am, I don't know about you."

John smiled understanding the pun, but he was also serious. "I sure hope you're on the pill, Laura. I'm sorry I came inside you but I couldn't stop myself. And when you said..." John trailed off.

"I know, it's OK," Laura responded. "I wanted you to do it. It felt so good. I was caught up in the moment too. I can't believe I said what I said, but...I think I meant it. I don't know how to feel about that right now."

"Me either," John quietly replied back.

John and Laura were still bent over the vanity while they talked and caught their breath. John slowly eased Laura's body up with his and held her from behind. Laura's dress dropped back down and caught on John' semi-erect dick. John continued to gently play with Laura's now reddened and abused breasts. His hands traveled all over her chest and tight tummy. Laura looked back over her shoulder at him, hiding a bit behind her hair, now embarrassed by the nudity and vulnerability.

"Wow, is that thing still hard?" Laura scoffed out, laughing a bit at the sight of her dress on John's dick.

"I don't think I can get enough of you right now Laura. I have a feeling it's going to be like that even if we kept going for another hour." John said.

"Well we don't have an hour," Laura replied slowly starting to come back to reality. "We've already been away from the party for too long. We need to get back, lover." She said this as she gently kissed his lips.

John turned Laura around and kissed her passionately back. They both felt their arousal starting again, and Laura pushed John back.

"Please, baby, we can't. We have to get back. Another time. Very soon, I promise!" Laura sadly said as she pulled her dress back up over her breasts.

"Do they hurt?" John asked looking at her breasts.

"Yes, but that's OK. I loved it!" Laura brightly said. "Jeff doesn't even look at them anymore so he'll never notice. He likes the big fakies. And if he does notice I'll just say the new dress irritated them without a bra on."

"Well I like these," John said gently caressing Laura's breast over her dress.

"MMMM, as much as I love seeing that body, get dressed baby, we have to get back," Laura said.

"Listen," Laura said more seriously, "I'm not on the pill. And my tubes aren't tied. But, I'm expecting my period any day. I don't think I'm fertile right now. A little part of me wishes I was, but the bigger, more rational part of me knows that is a huge mistake. I don't want you to worry. I'm not going to. Next time we'll be more careful. OK??"

John just shook his head yes and then gave her a kiss on the cheek. Laura left John in the bathroom after wiping a bit of the dried and dripping semen from her legs and hair. John cleaned up a bit himself and put on his clothes. He didn't want to go back out there to the party, but he didn't feel like he had a choice. He wanted to just go lay down.

Laura was exhausted herself. She didn't want to return to a party full of kids screaming and neighbors who might already be gossiping about her and John. She saw Jeff making small talk with some guys, the kids running around, and a couple of neighborly friends drinking wine on the deck. She made her way over and dropped down in a huff.

"Hey Laura," Tracy said. "Where have you been? Sneaking a peak at the treasures inside?"

Laura laughed to herself and smiled, "You could say that, yes."

"Did you catch a look at John today? Yeesh, he looks better and better every time I see him. Our husbands better watch out." Tracy said smiling and very serious.

"They sure better," Laura said. "He's a hottie. But then again, so are we! Maybe his wife is the one who should be watching out for us!"

"You got that right," Tracy replied. "She's very nice, but given the chance to be alone with John for 20 minutes and I say anything goes, you know?"

"I sure do," Laura quietly said back.