Neighborly Way Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yuckyuck
yuckyuck
16 Followers

"Please!" Laura gasped.

"Tell me what you want." John demanded.

"Please, suck my nipples!" Laura cried out.

When she felt his mouth engulf her left breast she closed her eyes tightly and moaned out. Her mouth was open holding her breath and waiting for the orgasm to take her.

"Harder. Please, do it harder; deeper, baby! Bite my nipples. Oh God, I'm so close baby, don't stop." Laura said in a flurry.

John held her ass with both hands and drove roughly into Laura. She was crying out now close to her orgasm. John continued to assault her insides and within moments Laura tensed her body, held her breath, and then shouted out as she came – "Ahhhh, oh my God, YES! Right there! Don't stop! I'm cumming baby! You're so fucking good inside me! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

John could feel her liquid running down his shaft into his hair and balls. He made long, quick thrusts into Laura and she continued to shiver and grunt sustaining her orgasm. Her legs were kicking back and forth trying to drive herself harder onto John's cock as she came.

As Laura's orgasm subsided and her body relaxed and tingled, she smiled, and brought her hand to her face blushing and laughing at the experience. John continued peppering her breasts, neck, and face with light kisses and licks.

"Oh my God, that was so good," said Laura laughing. "You're amazing, you really are."

"That was intense, huh? I love watching you cum." John replied.

"Mmmmmm, I love when you make me cum. God, you are so hard and thick. It feels so wonderful with you just moving in and out of me like that." Laura commented on John's gentle, loving strokes in and out of her now. "Take me over to the bed so I can take care of you now."

"Not yet, I wanna have my way with you a bit more first" John said with an evil grin.

"Do your worst to me, baby. I'm ready for anything you can dish out." Laura replied, still panting from the intense orgasm. Then more quietly and lustfully, "My body is yours John. I want you to take me and use me anyway you want today."

John carried Laura over to the couch. He put her down without ever leaving her tight hole. Laura attempted to take off her dress, which was now all bunched at her midsection, but John stopped her.

"Don't do that; it's hot having it on you like that. You have the hottest fucking body, Laura. And your feet...oh my God, they are perfect in those shoes. They really turn me on!" John unapologetically admitted.

"Whatever you want, honey. I'm her to pleasure you now," Laura said lovingly.

John eased in and out Laura slowly and began changing his pace and direction. They were fucking roughly, then more sensuously. They changed positions frequently, not having the patience to wait for a future time together. John pushed Laura into the corner of the couch and buckled her in half with her feet on his shoulders.

"Take me, baby," Laura grunted out. "I want you to take my body. Use me, please!" Laura pleaded.

"You wanna get fucked hard, Laura? Is that what you want, you little slut?" John barked at her.

"Yes! Do me hard, John! I want you so bad. I wanna be your slut, John." Laura moaned back.

"Tell me you're a little slut. Tell me you're a whore." John grunted out.

"I'm your little slut, John. Fuck me like your little whore! I wanna be your whore, baby!" Laura cried out.

John drove roughly into her and Laura let out loud grunts each time his cock bottomed out inside her. Her breasts were violently shaking up and down with the thrusts. Laura gripped her ankles tightly holding her legs up and apart for John. She watched his chiseled body pound forward and back into her and it was driving her mad with lust. They continued like this for about 10 minutes.

John quickly pulled out of Laura and she moaned out from the sudden retreat. John flipped Laura over on her side into a spooning position and he took her from behind. John tightly gripped Laura's hips and forced his cock back deep inside her. Laura cried out from the assault on her tight hole again. Her legs were closed tightly together, creating a tight lock around John's hard phallus.

"God damnit, you're so big! You're so deep inside me." Laura cried out.

"Do you like my cock, Laura? I wanna hear you say it!" John directed her.

"I love your cock, John. I love it, baby. You're so thick and deep inside me!" Laura said tearing up from the assault and the pleasure. "Please don't stop! I want it faster and deeper!"

She was so tight John was fighting the urge to empty his balls inside Laura immediately. Laura's arm reached back for John's head pulling their mouths together as they fucked. John's pelvis crashed into Laura's tiny, tight ass over and over for a long time.

Finally, John pushed Laura off him and she rolled onto the floor. John sat up and motioned for her to come to him. She slowly rose up off the carpet and walked toward John. She leaned down to him with her mouth as if to kiss him, and then teasingly passed right by his lips down to his crotch. She placed her hands on either side of his hips and lowered her mouth over his cock. She took the bulbous head into her mouth and washed him with her tongue and lips. John's hips shot up at the feeling and he twisted his fingers into her hair. She bathed his dick for a few minutes. She used her tongue to lick the very bottom from the base to the tip and sucked out the pre-cum from his tiny hole.

Laura straightened her stance and put her hands on her hips looking down at John.

"Whew! Look at you mister. You're like a machine, aren't you?" Laura joked with a huff catching her breath.

"Honey, I'm not going to last much longer. But once I cum, I'll be good to go for a long time." John said.

"That's what they all say. We'll see." Laura laughed back. "Right now I need more of that tool deep inside me."

Laura slowly turned around and dropped the dress from her hips. She bent at the waist sliding her hands down her legs until she reached her toes. Her pussy and ass were crudely displayed for John. He was licking his lips at the sight in front of him. Laura moved her right hand up between her legs slowly to her wet pussy and began to rub her clit and moan. She rubbed herself in front of John for a few moments, even caressing her asshole with her finger tip. John was stroking his cock at the sight.

"Fuck Laura, get over her before I finish myself off." John spit out.

Laura backed up to a reverse cow-girl position placing her hands on John's thighs with her legs clamped tightly together. She slowly dropped down until she felt the tip of John's dick at her wet entrance. John reached up for her hips and drove her down hard onto his cock.

Laura gasped out loud, her eyes strained open from the sharp pain, and her mouth hung open from the shock. John's cock was completely buried into her body in this position. Her ass was crammed down on his lap. She was grinding back and forth on his cock like a champion. They were both moaning out loud.

"Oh God, you're so good, John. You're so fucking good inside me! I love this cock!" Laura groaned out.

"Your body is so perfect, Laura. You're so fucking hot and wet inside, baby. I want you to ride my cock hard and make me cum." John said completely consumed by sexual desire.

John reached forward and pulled Laura back to his chest. She turned her head so they could lustfully kiss. He played roughly with her nipples as she moaned into his mouth.

She rode John's cock like that for several more minutes until John spun her around to face him. This time Laura bounced on John's cock up and down, grinding back and forth every few seconds. She held his head tightly to her breasts so he could tease her nipples with his tongue and mouth. John finally pushed her back to take in her entire frame grinding on top of him. He stared at her with a look Laura knew well – he was going to cum soon.

Laura leaned back and gripped the spiked heels of her sandals and used it as leverage grinding harder and faster on John's cock. She looked like a belly dancer moving fluidly on top of him. John's mouth hung open as he gasped for air, trying to hold off for as long as he could.

"Don't wait for me again baby, I want you to cum," Laura breathlessly said. "Tell me when you're going to cum, I have a surprise for you!"

Laura rode John's cock for another few minutes. John gripped Laura's hips and forced her harder back and forth on his cock. His cock head slipped over and around Laura's cervix and they both were now closing in on their orgasm.

"Cum for me, John. Give it to me, I want it!" Laura panted out. "Oh God, I'm cumming, please go with me!"

"YES, Laura, now. Fuck I'm cumming." John cried out.

Laura swung off of John's lap and knelt in front of him. She took his cock in her mouth in the same motion and stroked him off with one hand into her mouth. She was moaning through her own orgasm while rubbing her pussy with her other hand. She stared at John throughout this watching the intense pleasure on his face. His eyes were shut tight, but his facial expression was priceless.

John's cock throbbed and semen violently erupted out of his cockhead. Laura used her tongue on the underside of his engorged vein coaxing out the cum into her mouth. A week's worth of fluid emptied from John's balls into Laura's mouth and she quickly swallowed it all. John grunted with each volley of sperm that his cock released. Her pussy released its own fluid and it leaked out onto her finger tips as she came.

She continued to groan around his cock as both their orgasms subsided. Laura slowed her strokes and sucking, but didn't stop. She was determined to keep him hard and wanted all the juice she could squeeze from his cock. Laura looked up at John who had now opened his eyes to stare back down at her. After a few minutes of sucking and licking, she broke off contact with her mouth, but continued with her fingers and nails.

"Did you like that, baby?" Laura asked shyly.

"Do I really need to answer that, Laura?" John smirked at her.

They both laughed and just rested for a minute. Laura put her head down his John's lap and he gently stroked her head. Neither had ever been this satisfied with another lover. It was hot, it was new, it was dangerous, and they were in perfect sexual sync together.

"You are so fantastic, Laura." John said.

"Me? Geeze, you are amazing. I have never done anything like this. The hotel room, the positions, my language, all the orgasms – that's all because of you and how hot you get me!" Laura replied.

Laura said this while stroking John's cock without even thinking about it.

"Keep that up and this is going to be a very short break," John said.

Laura smiled and lifted her head off John's lap. "Maybe you need the break," she said coyly, "but I don't."

She stood up and brought her finger to her lips biting it a little. Then she pointed at John and motioned with her finger for him to follow her. She backed up slowly into the suite's bedroom. John stood up to slowly follow her. When she felt the front of the bed stop her motion she fell back onto it. She pushed her body back until she was completely on the bed and then ran her hands all over her body. She slowly and gently teased her pussy and nipples, rubbing and pinching both. John stood and stared with his engorged erection down at her.

He crawled up onto the bed and licked his way from her toes, ankles, legs, to the center of her body. He lightly blew onto her pussy and Laura moaned and shuddered. John got a perfect view of her pussy now. She had just a petit, engorged mound with little labia. Her pussy was perfectly beautiful and fully shaven. In fact, so smooth he wondered if she waxed or even removed the hair by laser. Her clit was large and protruding from its tight opening.

He gently licked her pussy with the tip of his tongue and she shot up off the bed. He teased her relentlessly like this for several minutes with his tongue.

"Please, no more teasing baby. I want you. Take me. Use me. Make me cum again, please John!" Laura quietly pleaded with her words and her eyes.

John moved his head down into position and gently rested his mouth over her entire pussy. Laura's hips rose up at the slight touch and she cried out when his mouth enveloped her wet hole. John was using his entire mouth on her mound, his tongue washed over her hole, inside and out.

Laura was crying out loudly now. She was going to cum very quickly from this stimulation. Her knees pulled up and her thighs tightened around John's head. Her hands forced John's head down as far as she could, holding it in place. Her feet flexed up and down, and then became rigid twisting around the base of John's head. She curled her torso forward as her body balled up around John's head. Her eyes closed tightly and her breathing choked off building up her orgasm.

She arched her torso back violently and with a loud scream her pussy erupted with her orgasm. Her entire body was twitching involuntarily as the orgasm took her over. She cried out over and over "Yes! Yes! Oh My God, baby, yes!" Tears were running down her checks from the intense sensations.

John never stopped stimulating her clit and pussy with his tongue and mouth. Laura continued to buck and cum from the oral pleasure. She was shaking now, trying to get his head away from between her legs, but he was holding her tightly around the waist. She couldn't move but the sensations were too much.

"Oh my God, STOP! Please I can't take it! John, no more, please!" Laura was yelling now.

Laura gasped again when she felt John's fingers enter her. She felt her orgasm explode again but his fingers were slipping into areas she had never felt before. The sensations were too much for her body and she was crying out over and over as the orgasm rocked her body.

"NO! No! STOP! I'm going to pee! JOHN! OH MY GOD!" Laura yelled out at John. Her body arched all the way back and again shook uncontrollably.

John didn't stop and Laura's pussy exploded with fluid. It was warm and sweet as it sprayed out onto John's face and into his mouth. It wasn't urine though as Laura feared; she had never experienced this level of deep stimulation and had no idea her body could orgasm this way.

John finally eased up on Laura's pussy. Laura was grunting and convulsing as she tried to catch her breath. She held John's head to her tummy. She wanted him to stop licking her pussy, but didn't want him to leave her. She needed to feel him against her body. They remained quiet for a few minutes.

"That felt so good it hurt. I have never cum like that before, John. I don't even want to look down there. What did I do?" Laura was almost in tears from the experience. She felt so good, but was deeply embarrassed.

"Shhhh, It's OK honey," John tried reassuring her. "Your little body just squirts when you cum. It happens when you hit just the right spot. I'm guessing you'll cum – and squirt – more easily now that it happened once."

"Oh my God, that's so embarrassing. Is it gross? Are you disgusted with me?" Laura said weeping quietly.

"Don't be embarrassed," John said. "I'm happy I could do that for you. I want to make you feel good. It's not gross. I'm not disgusted with you. I like it. It's hot. And I hope you do that many more times."

"Come up here," Laura whispered.

John crawled up the bed and brought his face close to Laura's. She could see his face was wet from her fluid. She reached up and wiped away what she could with her hand, then pulled him down to kiss her. They embraced this way for a long time. They gently kissed and caressed each other.

John's cock was pulsing with the urge to get back inside Laura's wonderfully tight hole again. He was tempering his lust as best he could so that Laura could enjoy her post-orgasmic bliss. But he could feel his will power breaking down.

Laura could feel John pushing delicately around her mound, and raised her pelvis up, inviting John to continue forward. John's encouraged tip pushed into Laura's slick, how entrance and they both let out a deep sigh. John continued to push forward and his cock came to rest deep inside Laura's depths.

They moved lovingly together, kissing and caressing one another. John slowly moved in and out of Laura. Again John was rapidly losing his will power to make slow, beautiful love to this woman. His urge was to speed up and make animalistic love to her. That urge was building in Laura as well.

"You feel so good inside me, John. So good, baby," Laura moaned out. "Please don't stop. I want you. Take my body anyway you want."

This aural stimulation was all John needed. He rose up onto his knees and ran his hands along Laura's long legs. He gripped her hips and pulled her up a bit and began thrusting deeply into Laura. She responded by bending her legs at the knees. She reached down to grip her stiletto heels again for leverage and to stimulate John.

John increased his tempo and force, slamming into Laura now with long, deep thrusts. They were becoming breathless quickly, grunting and moaning from the stimulation.

"Oh yeah, John! I want it. Give it to me. Just like that, don't stop!" Laura panted out, her eyes half closed. "You're going to make me cum again, you're so fucking good."

Laura's breathing got shorter and her body began to tense again. John was desperately trying to hold off his own eruption. His balls were ready to release another load, but he wanted to wait and keep going.

"OH MY GOD! Yes! YES! DON'T STOP! NUHAAHAAAAAA." Laura cried out as her pussy spasmed around John's hard dick. Her spine arched back and she convulsed. Her pussy again flooded with juice and it leaked out around John's cock.

John continued thrusting into Laura and she continued to convulse. When her grunts turned to quiet moans, John pulled out of Laura and flipped her over. The sudden movement shocked Laura, but she quickly adjusted. She got up onto all fours, but John pushed her back down.

Laying flat on the bed, Laura looked over her shoulder a bit unsure what to do. John closed her legs and straddled her. He guided his cock to her soaked tight opening and pushed back inside her. Laura's eyes rolled into the back of her head. John gripped her around the hips, just above her ass. He pushed deeply into her and they both lurched forward. Laura reached out and held her hands against the headboard.

John began a brutal assault from this position, roughly taking Laura. There was nothing loving in his attack – this was about pure animalistic lust. Laura was crying out from the pace and force of John atop her. Her legs bent up again at the knee and her heels came to rest on John's ass.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, Jooooohn," was all Laura could get out.

"Fuck Laura, I'm gunna cum any second. You feel so God damn good like this!" John grunted out through clenched teeth.

"Ugh...baby...ugh...pleeeeease" was Laura's teary reply. "Cum...ugh...for me. Cum...ugh...inside...ugh...me!"

John was pounding mercilessly into Laura now. The bed was shaking from the momentum and slamming into the wall. Laura was grunting and crying from the assault. It was pleasure and pain at the same time. John's cock was going to explode from the hot, slick hole tightly wrapped around his cock.

"Fuck, YES! Laura, take it you whore!" John shouted out.

"UGH...CUM...UGH...INSIDE ME!," Laura cried out back at John.

And he did. John's cock released several pre-cum shots, and then erupted with long, thick, ropes of cum deep inside Laura's womb. They both cried out from the sensations; John from the immense pleasure of cumming inside this amazing woman; and Laura from the hot fluid splashing against her cervix causing her to cum as well.

John thrust several most times deeply into Laura has the orgasm subsided, both of them grunting out loudly each time. John finally fell forward on top of Laura. They were both panting, trying to catch their breaths. Laura's hair was a mess, but she moved some to get her lips against John's. The kissed softly, lovingly, and quickly while taking in air.

yuckyuck
yuckyuck
16 Followers