Neighborly Way Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yuckyuck
yuckyuck
16 Followers

"You," Laura said breathlessly "are fucking...amazing!"

"Oh my God, that was fucking fantastic." John grunted back out between breaths. "You're amazing. You're so fucking hot, Laura."

They stayed that way for a long time. John's cock remained inside Laura the entire time. They found themselves on the bed 2 hours later spooning together after a nap. They kissed and caressed each other for a while, until Laura got up and made her way to the bathroom.

John heard the door quietly close, then the toilet flush, then the shower turn on. He managed to find the strength to get up and follow Laura. She was outside the shower with her hand in the water waiting for it to warm up. John walked behind her and rubbed her shoulders, back, and let his hands rest on her hips. He brought his mouth to her neck and kissed and sucked on her.

"Easy, mister. Don't leave a mark!" Laura said.

"I want to mark you as mine. That would be fantastic." John replied.

Laura's head fell back against John's.

"Well, you have left you mark on me, John. I am yours." Laura quietly replied.

They showered together for a while. They each washed the other's body, not missing a spot. They were again aroused and positioned themselves for more sex.

Laura turned to face the wall. She spread her legs and lifted up onto her toes. John guided his cock into her and gently made love to her while kissing her face and neck. After a while, she turned and they embraced. John lifted her up against the shower wall and again entered her. Laura wrapped her arms and legs around John and John took long deep strokes inside her while they kissed. John again came deeply inside of Laura at the apex of their orgasm together.

When they finished, they again cleaned themselves off in the shower and got out. They dried off and dressed and went to get some food. They considered returning to the hotel room for one more round of sex, but they both agreed maybe they shouldn't. It was getting late, they were both a bit wiped out, and they still had an hour drive home.

Regretfully, John checked out of the room and walked to the valet to collect their cars. They embraced for a long time after their cars arrived, reluctant to get in and return to their lives back home. This escape had been terrific, but confused them both at the same time.

"We need to do this again," John said.

"I agree. I'm going to be thinking about this until we can get together again." Laura replied. "I have a play date setup for this weekend. I'll meet you in the basement again at some point so we can plan another meeting. If you're ready for me, maybe we can pull of a real quicky!"

"God damn are you a hot little thing," John said.

"Just for you now..." Laura said trailing off and reaching up to kiss him.

They exchanged a loving look at one another as John pulled away and Laura followed behind. They separated on the highway to pick up their kids and return to their families. They both knew there needed to be some realistic resolution to their situation. But they wanted to live out this fantasy for just a little longer until the fate of reality caught up with them.

yuckyuck
yuckyuck
16 Followers