Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed deeply while he thrust in and out slowly. I wrapped my legs around him tighter, pulling him deeper into me as our hips gyrated together. I could feel our sweat glistened bodies slapping together as each of his deep thrusts brought me closer to another explosive climax. I dug my fingers into his back as both our bodies tensed and we just let ourselves go. Waves of pleasure flooded through us as we trembled uncontrollably, feeling our juices coat his cock as we had toe curling orgasms.

I completely lost control and shouted, "I love you, Jason!" as my body still trembled from the mind blowing orgasm I'd just had. He collapsed on top of me, his twitching cock still inside me. I wrapped my arms around his warm body, feeling his labored breathing.

He whispered, "I love you too, Mel."

He rolled off me and onto the bed, still trying to catch his breath. I moved in closer to him, my head resting on his chest, hearing is heart beating rapidly. He kissed my forehead and we just laid there for a few minutes, allowing our bodies to recover.

"That was better than I ever dreamed it would be," I told him, still breathless.

"Morgan is a fool to have ever let you go," he said. "That was amazing!"

***

We knew things had definitely changed between us now. We had to wait until his divorce was final before we made our relationship known to anyone. Patty continued her business trips on almost a weekly basis, only being home one or two days a week. Jason and I took every advantage of Patty not being home, I would spend the night in his apartment or he'd spend the night in mine. Eventually, when his divorce was final, he moved in with me.

My weekly visits to Quinn's stopped the day Jason walked me home. We'd pop in there every now and then to say hello, but I didn't drink myself into a stupor anymore. I had a man that loved me and I was sure he'd never leave me as long as I gave him what he wanted -- my body and my love -- anytime he wanted it.

Jason and I got married and we have a child of our own now. We bought a house in the suburbs and we still make love every single night. Oh yeah, we got satellite TV, too. Now we can watch Saturday Morning cartoons with our daughter.

12