Neighbors

Story Info
Young man moves in next to an older woman.
9.9k words
4.48
114.5k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,518 Followers

*** This story was a request by a reader and edited by Innocent_kink. Thanks to both***

*****

My name is Tiffany and I'm a mother of two grown children who have since left the nest. My husband passed away from cancer about seven years ago and left me alone but with his sizable portfolio and his life insurance. Because of this I don't have to work and live very comfortably in the house where we raised our kids. It's a nice neighborhood, quiet and safe. Most of the people I have known for years except for the house next door which was recently sold. As a woman of my age I was not very excited to see the moving van in the driveway when I came home from the gym. What was worse was who I saw moving in. They looked to be in their early twenties and there were several young men moving couches, beds, dressers and the like into the house.

I drove into my garage and shut it down without waving or recognizing that I had even seen them. I was sure they would be loud obnoxious party guys, playing loud music at all hours of the night and having kegers and parties galore. Grumbling to myself, I went to my bedroom and stripped out of my tight workout clothing. With nothing much else to do, I workout a lot and am probably in better shape than I was when I was thirty. My age has slowed down my metabolism and even with all the workouts I still have plenty of curves and healthy large breasts that unfortunately gravity has lowered. All in all, for a woman of forty eight, I think I look pretty good. Admiring myself in my full length mirror, I turned around to head to the shower and realized I had neglected to shut the blinds on my bedroom window.

Outside I saw one of the young men staring at me as if he was frozen in place. Our eyes lock and I saw his face go bright red as he turned quickly away and all but ran the other direction. Smiling to myself, I closed the blinds and hopped into the shower. It was obvious he liked what he saw. As the warm water hit my skin I thought to myself how much I could teach that young kid. Things he had never dreamed about. Since my husband died, I have taken my sexual desires into my own hands. Not only hands but I've purchased a plethora of adult toys from rabbit vibrators, butt plugs, and even large dildos to pleasure myself.

Since I live alone, I leave a few of these toys in the shower for just this kind of occasion. My mind was suddenly stuck on this young man that had seen me naked and the look of shock and pleasure on his handsome face. He was handsome; I had noticed that as we stared at each other for those few seconds. It spurred my arousal and I was soon touching myself, soaping up my large breasts and teasing the nipples to full erect height. Pinching them with the soap, sent jolts of pleasure into my core, making my clitoris twinge with pleasure and my vagina wet. I ran my hands down my body, finding my shaved sex and grinding my hands among the folds. Spreading myself, I used two fingers to tease my clit until it matched my erect nipples. Pleasure flooded my body as my mind imagined the young man licking me as I taught him how to please me with his mouth. Faster and faster I rubbed my erect clit as my legs began to tremble from the approaching climax.

**

My name is Jordan; I'm twenty two and just graduated college and scored a sweet job. Not only that but I actually just bought a house as well. A house! Me a home owner? It was crazy but having moved out of my parent's place I figured it was better than renting. My buddies and I picked a Saturday so they could help me move in. I didn't have a lot of stuff; it easily fit in one medium sized moving van. The house is in what I would call an older neighborhood, kind of similar to the one I grew up in and I think the house was about the same age as my parent's. It was well taken care of and the previous owners had replaced the flooring and painted it before I moved in.

My buddies were stoked about me moving into the place, thinking we could get together and have parties and hang out. I let them think that all they wanted so they would help me move in, but I wasn't about to let them trash my new home. We saw a few of the neighbors when we were moving in, most of them just looked out their windows as we hauled stuff. Then the garage on the house next door to mine opened and this sweet Mercedes pulled into the driveway with an older lady behind the wheel. She had her long hair tight in a ponytail and she looked like she was returning from the gym. She ignored me, drove into her garage and immediately shut it. Not friendly at all it appeared.

A few minutes later I had forgotten about her all together until I was wheeling my barbecue to the backyard. I put it on the concrete pad and was turning around to head to the truck from more stuff when suddenly I saw this same woman, butt naked in her bedroom through her open window. Holy shit! For an older woman she had a smoking hot body, big ol' titties round and plump with an amazingly flat stomach for her age and tight trim long legs. I could see red lines around her waist and chest from tight fitting clothing. She must have just stripped from the gym. I froze, not knowing what to do and too shocked to even move. Our eyes locked for a few seconds and I saw her actually grin at me. This was when I came to my senses and blinked. My face felt hot and I darted toward the front of the house.

Had that actually happened? Did I just see my naked neighbor before even moving in fully? I couldn't stop thinking about her body and that damn grin on her face, as if she was daring me to stare at her. Not only did she have a killer body but she was beautiful too. I had a difficult time concentrating on moving in. Several times my buddies had to yell at me to move out of the way or to help them with a large item; the images of her just kept coming into my mind over and over. I didn't tell them what had happened. I didn't want them knowing what I had seen. Knowing them, they would all want a glimpse as well.

Once everything was moved in, they took off, not wanting to help me unpack. It was cool, I wanted them gone anyway. I closed my garage and locked my doors, walking through my new house. The woman next door was still on my mind and I found myself drifting to the back half of my house toward her bedroom. I soon found that one of my bedrooms had a window that faced the same window I had seen her in. My blinds were closed. I walked to them and split to slats to look out at her house. I noticed quickly that she had shut her blinds as well. I didn't expect to ever see the wonderful sight I had witnessed again.

I decided to use this bedroom for my computer room, I think it was me subconsciously wanting to see her naked again, because I knew I would use this room probably more than any other in the house if my computer was in there since I was going to use it to work from home. I opened the blinds and as I put the room together I kept looking over at her window, just hoping.

**

The experience with the young man outside my window had produced an incredible orgasm. Probably better than I had had in months. Letting him see me naked had caused something amazing inside me and I almost fell down in the shower as my climax exploded over my body. With the workout and now the climax, my legs felt like rubber as I stepped out of the shower with the towel on my head. My sex was still pulsing and wet and my heart had not yet settled down. I opened my bathroom door to let out some of the heat and began to brush through my long dark hair. Once it was brushed, I walked into my bedroom naked and looked at the window with the blinds now closed. Walking to them, I looked through a gap I made and saw the same young man inside his house putting a computer monitor on a desk. He never saw me but I watched him work for several minutes. He was nice to look at. Probably around six feet, he had a strong jaw, and I could tell he exercised because he had wonderful definition in his arms as he worked to hook his computer up.

I watched him for a few more minutes before leaving my room and walking to the front of my house to look at his driveway. All the cars were gone except one and the empty moving van. I wondered if he was the only person that was going to live in the house. I was hoping so. It would be better than a house full of twenty something guys. I could deal with one, and hell, he'd already seen me naked. Going back to my room, I dressed for the evening in my comfortable 'lay around' clothes and opened my blinds.

The new neighbor was now sitting at his computer desk. The monitor was on and everything seemed to be working. He turned toward his window and saw me standing by mine. Again we locked eyes and he kind of gave me a head nod like the kids do these days. I turned abruptly and walked out of my room.

The next couple of days I watched his house and it appeared he was the only one living there. He returned the van and soon his garage was cleaned out and he parked his car inside. I caught him looking into my bedroom window on more than a few occasions and even looking out other windows of his house to see me. When I would catch him he'd quickly disappear as if he was doing something wrong. It began to be almost a game and I found myself having fun at his expense. But as I found him spying on me I couldn't help remember how aroused I became when he saw me naked.

A week after he moved in, I was feeling a bit horny and adventurous so I left the blinds in all the rooms facing his house open. Then I proceeded to walk around my house naked. In every room I entered, when I looked out my windows I saw his blinds separated in exactly the same place as his eyes would be. The separation followed me around my house as I changed rooms. He was spying on me from one room to the next. It gave me such a thrill I can't hardly explain it. For some reason having his young eyes on me, spying on me through his blinds turned me on to no end. I eventually sat down on my couch facing his window and began to touch myself. I could see the blinds move across in his house, could see the slight gap he was looking at me through. I was so hot and wet lying back on my leather couch, letting him watch me play with myself.

I pictured him stroking his cock to what I was doing, pleasuring himself as he watched me pleasure myself. I went even as far as imaging him climaxing with his hand and spurting his youthful load on the faux wood blinds separating us. I couldn't believe how hot it made me and how quickly I brought myself to climax with just my fingers. Laying there shaking and overcome with another mind-blowing climax, because some young man was watching me, I knew this was going to become a common occurrence or possibly turn into something even more.

**

So I've been seeing the hot older lady next door through my blinds almost every day during the first week in my new house. I had a feeling she knew I was watching her. It was uncanny how she would look over through her windows as I was peeking through my blinds. I couldn't tell you for sure if she saw me for the first few days and then something crazy happened.

I was working from home, like I normally did, in my computer room and I got up to rest my eyes for a bit. When I looked through the blinds to her bedroom I found hers open and there she was, butt naked again in all her glory. My heart suddenly leaped in my chest and I felt my cock jump in my pants. She was standing right in front of the window without a care in the world. Damn she was amazing. My mouth fell open as I viewed her huge tits and curvy body with her dark hair flowing free over her shoulders. She just stared out her window looking over at my house for a few minutes before walking out of her room and turning toward the front of her house. I immediately left my computer room to follow her to the next window.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I peeked through my kitchen window. She had all her blinds facing my house wide open and she was walking through her house with not a scrap of clothing on. I knew then for sure she was doing this for my benefit, totally messing with me. Back and forth she walked to her rooms to stand in front of the window for a few minutes before moving on. I of course followed her movements, peeking through the blinds and watching her. I noticed the more she walked back and forth and looked out the window the harder her nipples were getting, almost like it was turning her on to do what she was doing. What happened next, I'll never forget.

She was in her living room and I was in mine, looking out my large side window through my fake wood blinds, the ones with the bigger slats. She proceeded to sit on her couch facing my window and started touching herself. First she began with her large breasts, caressing her hardened nipples with the palm of her hand until these things are standing well off her breasts and pulling her areolas so tight they changed in color two shades darker. My cock was just throbbing in my pants like never before but I hadn't touched it yet because I had been walking back and forth between windows. Now that she had sat down I shoved my hand down my loose shorts and grabbed hold of my cock. Pre-cum had socked my jockey shorts and I started rubbing my hardon as I watched my hot neighbor start pinching her nipples and pulling them further from her body.

Her pussy was next. She literally spread her legs and sat lower in the couch, lifting them up to get better access to her already wet slit. Oh my hell! I about dropped my load in my pants when she spread herself open and began to circle her clit with her other hand. She closed her eyes, bit her lip and started going to town on her nubbin, rapidly rubbing and circling the little thing until she was squirming on her couch. I couldn't take it anymore. I yanked my shorts down and took a firm grip on my throbbing cock and began stroking to what I was seeing across the twenty yard gap between our houses.

The visual was like an erectile dysfunction drug. I hadn't felt my cock this hard in my life. Not only was it hard it was highly sensitive and I had to stop touching myself before I shot my load all over my blinds. When I let go, my cock would throb and strain for release and as soon as I touched it again I was right back to the verge of climax almost instantly. My hot older neighbor was getting herself off and fast. She started wigging out on her couch and I knew she was cumming just by the expression on her face and the way her body was convulsing, legs shaking and her mouth parted slightly in the sexiest expression I had ever seen. I couldn't hold myself off anymore and tore a sock from my foot, put it over my cock and stroked only twice before my dick began to spray forth into the cotton condom.

The orgasm was mind-bending, powerful contractions seized my body as my ass clenched and my torrent of semen shot forth, soaking the sock in seconds. Even though I couldn't see the spurts, I knew they were massive from the weight of the wet sock and the sheer pleasure of the orgasm. I fell against my window in my orgasmic bliss and tripped over my shorts around my ankles. With the only thing to grab, I latched onto the blinds and ripped them right out of the bindings. With a crash they fell away from the window and I was suddenly staring through at my neighbor with a wet sock over my cock and the look of surprise on my face. She had finished her own orgasm and had sat up when she saw my blinds fall. She again smiled at me, mouthed the words, "I see you" and walked up to her intact blinds and closed them.

**

I started laughing after I closed my blinds on the poor young man across the way. He looked so befuddled standing there with a sock on his penis in the open window after he had pulled down his blinds. I could tell the sock was full of his semen, the lower half was soaked through and the weight of it bent his rather large cock forward. My imagining him masturbating, as I did, was very accurate, except for the sock but it was rather smart to contain the mess.

I proceeded to close my blinds along the side of my house and sat down on my bed. My legs felt fatigued and my sex hummed from the large orgasm on my couch. It was such a thrill to masturbate while the young man watched through his blinds. It made me feel good that he liked what he saw even if I was probably twice his age.

I dressed for the gym and got in my car. As I backed out of my garage I saw the young man trying to put his blinds back up in his living room window. To rub salt in the wound, I smiled and waved as he looked up at my car. He dropped the blinds trying to wave back.

After the gym I grabbed a few things from the store and returned home. He had fixed his blinds and they were closed tight as I drove into my garage. I showered and brushed my hair naked, letting my body cool down from the hot shower. I couldn't stop thinking about the boy next door; couldn't stop remembering the climax as he watched from his window. I found myself imagining what was under that sock; it sure looked like a healthy cock from the image I got before I closed my blinds. I thought about how young he was and how much energy he would have.

I knew he liked what he saw, but what was he willing to do? I stewed with this idea for a couple days, as we played peekaboo through our blinds and windows at each other. My desires and thoughts continued to grow and I finally decided to act.

I had learned very quickly that the young man worked from home. He scarcely left his house at all. When he did it was in the evenings when some friends would come over and he'd be gone until late into the night. I decided my plan of action and the next afternoon I left my house and walked over to his front door and knocked.

When he opened the door his eyes widened and he looked shocked to see it was me. He didn't even say anything. His hair was crumpled and he looked as if he had just woken up after the long night. His face was scruffy but this only made him more handsome. He had dark hair, tan skin and was taller than the six feet as I had estimated before and well-muscled.

"Hello, we haven't officially been introduced. I'm Tiffany, your next door neighbor," I said.

"Umm... hi... I'm Jordan," he said in return.

"Jordan, it's nice to put a name to the face and eyes always peeking through your blinds."

"Oh... ummm," he stuttered.

"Yes, about that. What are we going to do with you? People take privacy very important this day and age," I said.

"Well... I'm... I'm sorry?" he said as if asking.

"Sorry? No you're not, young man. Let me ask you a question. Do you like what you see when you look at me in my house, naked?"

He looked very uncomfortable and I was just playing it up with much pleasure.

He finally gathered himself and got some courage in his twenty something face. "Yes, actually very much."

"I thought so... Do you imagine having sex with me when you watch me?" I asked, taking a step forward.

"Umm..."

"Don't be shy, you can tell me," I added, standing right in front of him now.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Really? But I must be twice your age. Old enough to be your mother."

"So, you're still very hot."

"Am I now? Hot enough for you to want to do more than watch?" I asked, reaching out to his chest.

He was shaking slightly, such a young inexperienced boy. I'm sure nothing like this had ever happened to him before.

"Sure," he simply said.

"Good. Then come over to my house after you shower and shave and we'll see about more than watching. I'll be waiting for you. Just let yourself in," I said, biting my lip and turning around to walk back to my house.

**

Something fucking amazing happened. That hot older woman next door came over! She... she pretty much just asked me over to fuck her. She didn't actually say the words but she might as well have. I sat stunned at my door and watched her walk back to her house. She turned around once and smiled at me before motioning with her hand for me to go inside. I shut my door, ran through my house to my master bedroom and stripped out of my shorts and T-shirt I was wearing. Hopping in the shower, my heart was already racing and my cock was semi hard without even a touch from me.

jasliz
jasliz
3,518 Followers