Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,518 Followers

I had never showered so fast in my life and cut myself shaving because I was so anxious to get over to her house, as if the invitation had an expiration date. Just thinking about what I was going to do, had my cock hard. I thought about rubbing one out so I wouldn't be so turned on and excited but I didn't want to take the time. All I could think about was getting to Tiffany's house.

Throwing on some clean clothes, I ran some product through my hair and was out the door in less than thirty minutes from the time she had knocked. I had to keep from running over to her porch, trying to act nonchalant if any of the other neighbors saw me. She had told me to just let myself in so first I knocked and then opened the door. I closed it behind me and called her name.

"I'm back here, Jordan. That was a fast shower?" she said, and I heard a little giggle in her voice.

I walked toward her voice, past the kitchen, down a hallway and into her bedroom I was familiar with from looking into from my computer room. My eyes found her lying on her bed in a black negligee that didn't leave much to the imagination. The crotch and bra were mesh, letting me see most everything underneath. My cock had not settled down a fraction and as I saw Tiffany lying there, it literally jumped in my pants, throbbing all the more.

I was so caught up in looking at her that it took a few moments before I noticed what was lying around her on the bed. All sorts of dildos, vibrators, butt plugs and sex toys littered the bed. I was caught off guard and kind of froze in her doorway.

"Well, don't be shy come in and sit on the bed while I explain some ground rules," she said.

"Rules?" I asked, walking in and sitting next to her. One of the dildos rolled and hit my hip.

"Yes, rules. I can already see how excited you are, Jordan. Your cock is as hard as a rolling pin in your shorts. That being said I need some assurance I'll be taken care of. I can't waste my time at my age."

"Go on?" I said.

"See all these toys? You're to use them, your hands, your mouth, and get me off three times before I'll let you have sex with me. Just for my piece of mind."

"Umm... okay," I said, a little hesitant.

"Oh don't worry. I'll keep you well taken care of as you pleasure me. I may even instruct you, just in case you need some pointers. Are you okay with the rules, Jordan?"

"Yes," I said.

"Good, then let's see what you have to offer. Stand up... take your clothes of for me?" she said.

I stood up and pulled my shirt off. She smiled as she saw my bare chest and her eyes drifted down my body to my abs. I kicked my flip flops off and slowly pulled my shorts and jockey's down at the same time, pulling them away from my throbbing cock. Kicking them away, I stood naked before this older, smoking hot woman.

"Oh my... It's larger than I thought. I guess that sock trick of yours concealed more that I first guessed. Come here... let me handle it," she said.

I walked to the edge of the bed and leaned my cock toward her. She reached up and grabbed it by the middle with one hand. The initial sensation jolted me with pleasure and I felt an electric exhilaration grasp my body. She stroked my loose skin a few times, sizing my cock up and rolled my balls in her hand.

"Very nice, Jordan... very nice indeed. Such a strong erection from your young body."

The excitement gripping my frame was off the charts. There I was standing next to this older woman's bed and she was stroking my cock slowly, dressed in sexy lingerie. It felt outstanding and I was suddenly about to lose control. I pulled away from her before I blew my wad and she started to laugh.

"Oh my, was that too much already?" she giggled.

"I'll be fine," I said, picking up a long rubber dildo that had ribs around the shaft and a handle below the ribs.

My cock was settling down a fraction without her hand stroking it but it was oozing profusely. I reached for her with the toy but she had different ideas.

"Oh no, no toys yet, I want to see what you can do with your mouth first."

Tiffany laid back on the bed and spread her legs. I could see wetness glimmering under the mesh panties. She was already wet. I dropped the long toy onto the bed and climbed up below her. My hands were shaking slightly as I touched her smooth toned legs, running my palms up both her thighs. Grabbing the lace strap I pulled the mesh to the side and viewed her pussy up close with nothing between my eyes and her skin. She parted at the bottom and her lips were flushed and molded together as they extended up to conceal her clitoris. She had completely shaved all her hair away and her lips were darker than I've seen before.

I let my fingers brush the upper portion, wiggling her lips back and forth but not separating them. She cooed at my touch as I slid my longest finger down the middle of her sex until it found the wet opening at the bottom. I eased it in and felt hot juices surround my finger. She was loose, hot and seemed to suck my finger in on her own. Instead of going deeper, I slid it upward, separating her lips from each other and finding her little clit buried beneath. She flinched as I ran my finger over the small nub and continued up her stomach to her navel before returning my hand to her now open sex.

"How am I doing so far?" I asked, gliding two fingers back down her lips and into her pussy.

"Mmm, fine... just focus on me and don't ask questions. Use your mouth for better things."

This brought a smile to my face. I fell forward, stretching out on her bed and lowered my head into the heat of her crotch. She smelled like peaches, some kind of perfume or body wash. I admired her open sex with my fingers inside for a split second before closing my eyes and placing my mouth over her growing clitoris. She was tangy, a more mature flavor than the young women I've eaten before. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad, just different. My tongue quickly began teasing her clit very softly, just grazing the crown, back and forth. I wasn't too young to know anticipation is one of my biggest allies.

I pressed my fingers in deeper, she could have handled all four but I stuck with just two right then as my tongue picked up the pace on her now fully enlarged clitoris. I felt her legs tighten and opened my eyes to see she had grabbed the sheets on her bed in both hands. A soft moan escaped her lips as my tongue left her clitoris and explored around her lips, hood and lower to the small hole above her vagina where my fingers were still deep and curled upward.

Closing my mouth, I sucked her long lips away from her body, slurping the fleshy meat for a few seconds before returning to her clit with my tongue. Her moaning increased as my tongue sped up on her clit and my fingers began moving inside of her, finding the rough patch of skin directly behind her clit inside her body.

"Oh... yes... Jordan... just like that. Don't stop!" she screamed.

I felt my cock throbbing between my body and the bed. I knew it was making a mess of her sheets but I obeyed and continued exactly what I was doing. Her pants became gasps. Her legs trembled next to my head and she started to cum on my hand. She wiggled so much I lost my position on her clit with my tongue and had to just focus on grinding my fingers into her pussy as her climax rushed over her.

It was a long climax, something I envy in women. By the time she finally began to relax my arm hurt from fucking her with my hand. I pulled it away from her sex and it was bathed in her secretions. I had never seen a woman get that wet before. Her eyes opened with her chest still rising rapidly.

"Oh, my. How old are you?" she asked.

"Twenty two?" I said.

"Only Twenty two and already this good at pleasuring a woman. You're younger than my children. My, my, you kids do learn fast these days."

"That's one," I said.

"Yes, Jordan, that was definitely one. Two more to go."

I smiled up at her and ran my hands up her body to the large breasts I had yet to touch. I had admired them from a far long enough and wanted to handle them. Not wasting any time, I took both of her large mounds into my hands and gently squeezed the mesh around them. Her nipples were hard from her climax and my palms caressed them through the mesh. They were round and full, but definitely not as firm as I've felt before. Real though, they were most assuredly real.

"How old are you?" I asked, leaning forward and kissing her neck and upper chest.

"Does it matter?" she asked.

"No, I guess not if you don't want to tell me."

"How old do you think I am?" she asked.

"That's a baited question, which I refuse to answer."

"If you don't guess I won't tell you," she said.

I raised my face from her neck and smiled at her. Instead of a reply, I pulled the straps of her shoulders and the mesh off her breasts before lowering my mouth and sucking on her left nipple and areola that was that same dark pink I had seen from my house.

**

I couldn't believe what this young kid could do. I thought for sure I was going to have to teach him how to pleasure me with his mouth. Thought for sure he was going to be so eager he would just start banging me with his fingers but boy was I wrong. His gently touch and soft wet tongue on my body was like heaven. It had taken my husband years to learn this kind of patience and to take the time I wanted him to take. Now this young kid, this twenty two year old was pleasuring me to an amazing climax. I knew it was partly the excitement of the moment but still, he knew what he was doing.

His fingers had even found my G-spot, he knew perfectly what to do inside my vagina and how fast to tease my clit with his tongue. He obeyed when I told him to keep it up and he stayed steady all through my climax. I was stunned but I couldn't let him know that. I wanted to ask him where he had learned what he did, but I didn't. Instead I teased him about my age and he had soon decided not to peruse the question, instead he began devoting his time on my breasts. And again I was amazed at his skill and restraint. He didn't bite hard, he didn't squeeze painfully, he worshiped my breasts with both hand and mouth and I soon was humming with pleasure from just his breast play.

I almost gave in and rolled him over to mount his amazing young cock but I resisted. He had almost cum while I gently stroked him. I didn't want him ejaculating too soon. His penis was bigger than my husband had been, by probably two or three inches, it's been so long I don't really remember. He felt wider in my hand as well and I could scarcely wait until I had it inside of me. Thinking of his cock reminded me that I promised to keep him taken care of as he pleasured me. I was ready from more anyway and sat up as he still licked and nibbled my breasts.

He moved with me and soon we were both sitting up on the bed. I reached for his throbbing shaft and took a hold of it again. He moaned with pleasure when I stroked him a few times before releasing him. He was oozing all over my sheets and my hand was soon wet from his pre-cum. I leaned over and licked his slit, tasting his slippery salty mixture. I ran my tongue down the underside of his shaft to his balls and back up. He was shaking with excitement and I hadn't seen a penis this hard and straining since my first time with my husband. I was afraid he was going to blow with just me licking him. Pulling back, I smiled at Jordan, who had a look or ecstasy on his face. Picking up my rabbit vibrator, I handed it to him. I took off my lace negligee and tossed it on the floor. I was done with it and so was he.

"Still have two to go," I said, lying back down.

I heard him turn it on and the hum broke the silence. He brought the toy down between my legs and ran the head of the toy up and down my wet lips before feeding the tip into my vagina. The fast vibrations surged into my body, going deep into my core as the toy descended into me until the clit stimulator found its home. I arched my back and moaned loudly as Jordan held the toy deep inside. I was making this way too easy for him. But it just felt so good to have someone else doing the work my hands used to do. He pulled it free for a split second and thrust it back in deep, straining the vibrator to a low roar and the clit stimulator was pressed hard against my nub, driving me wild. It was so much better when someone else did it and I could just lay there and enjoy. I should have found a man much sooner than this.

"You know what goes well with this toy?" I asked him amid my gasps.

"What?"

"A butt plug," I said.

He smiled down at me and began looking around for one. He found the medium sized one in the three-pack I had bought. It was my favorite. I lifted my legs up and he held my rabbit deep inside as he placed the plug at the entrance to my anus. I was more than wet enough from my first orgasm. My cream had slid down over my bum and he used this to ease the plug into my anus all the way to the end cap. It went in easy; I had made sure of that after months of practice.

"How's that," he asked.

"Mmmm, lovely. Nice and full."

I relaxed my legs and the plug stayed in place. I saw the look of amazement on his face. I was confident he had never done anything like this before. When he began to move the rabbit in and out over the medium plug, my arousal soared. It heightened the pleasure and tightness, and vibrated the plug deep in my ass, sending new bliss into my body. I was so gone my eyes blurred and I felt like I was spinning and dizzy even lying down.

I was so glad I had knocked on his door. I felt my second orgasm approaching rapidly. The deep vibrations in my core and the steady fast vibrations on my clit had my pleasure cresting. I gripped the sheets again tightly in my hands, arched my back into the toy's thrusts and prepared for the climatic surge to sweep over my body. I had a feeling I was going to be sore tomorrow.

The pleasure finally peaked and I began to squirm and shake, unable to control my thrashing under the barrage of waves pounding my body. My ass pulsed and squeezed the plug and my hands began to hurt I was gripping the bed so tight. Jordan continued to thrust the toy in deep and pull it almost all the way out throughout my orgasm. As the final waves hit, my body relaxed and the plug fell out of my ass with the last few contractions. I was totally spent. I just lay their panting and not able to even move for several minutes.

**

The second orgasm Tiffany achieved was even more amazing then the first. I drove that vibrator in and out of her fast and hard. She took every inch that would fit and I ground the clit thingy hard on her nub. But what was most amazing was putting that plug in her ass. I had never done that before. Girls my age don't seem to like when you touch their anus, I guess it takes a mature woman who has had kids and wants to feel the tightness again to appreciate her ass being penetrated. The strange thing was this plug went into her butt easily. I mean, I just slipped it in like it was nothing and it's not that small, not at all.

The plug and the rabbit thing got her off pretty fast again. Her juices were flowing heavy again and her long dark lips clung to the vibrating toy. She was really wigging out and I thought she might rip the sheets she was pulling on them so tight. Every muscle in her body was straining as the climax rocked her form. It was stunning.

The plug actually popped out of her ass before she was done and she lay their panting for a good two minutes. I just sat and watched her waiting for her to say something or move. I wanted her to lick my cock again. Good hell that felt good. She wasn't kidding when she said she'd keep me taken care of. It was a good thing she stopped because I was on the verge again. I didn't know how I was going to keep from cumming and wished I had masturbated before I came over. It was too late then.

She finally opened her eyes and looked up at me. I had both the vibrator and the plug in my hands and was looking at them. They both were cream covered.

"That's two." I said.

"I'm making this much too easy on you," she returned.

"And loving every minute, I think."

"Very much," she said, sitting up.

She looked down at my cock and said, "You're still very hard. I guess I shouldn't worry about that."

"No worries here."

I sighed loudly as she grabbed it again. Damn just her touch was so stimulating I knew I was doomed. Instead of stroking it this time, she just caressed it with her fingers, running them around in my plentiful pre-cum that had run like a river down my cock to my balls.

"You sure produce a lot of this slippery clear juice," she said spinning her finger in the pre-cum.

It felt incredible. My toes cured from the intense sensation on my head. It was a different feeling then if I was going to cum. So intense, I thought I might urinate on her if I didn't pull away. I jerked back and she giggled again but grabbed me tight around the middle. She stroked a few times, and then spun her palm on my head until I wigged out once again. She knew what she was doing. She knew it was a different sensation and that I wouldn't cum if she alternated between the two styles. Damn this older woman had some skills and knowledge. She did things with her hands no young girl had even tried. My balls did rise and did start to beg for release by the time she finally stopped teasing my cock. I wanted to cum so bad but she only smiled.

"You still have one more to go," she said, letting go of my cock and licking her fingers.

Fuck it was so hot to watch her do that, I thought my cock might explode on its own. I tore my eyes away from her smoking hot body and looked around the bed for new toys to try. I grabbed that really long ribbed toy and a tiny plastic thing that looked like lip balm but had three metal balls on the end. When I turned it on it vibrated even faster than the rabbit thing.

"So those are your next weapons of choice?" she asked as I turned back to her.

"Sure, did I choose well?"

"Depends on what you decide to do with them."

"Any hints?" I asked.

"Only one. That long one in your left hand is called an Anal Twist."

"Anal Twist?" I restated.

"Yep, so that should be a big hint," she smiled and fell to her back again.

I could see her legs still shaking and her breathing had not yet returned to normal. I wondered how much more she could take.

"Are you sure you're ready for number three?" I asked.

She looked up at me and it was like a mother's look of reprimand. I shouldn't have said anything.

"Young man, don't push your luck," she said with that look.

She laid her head back down on the bed and I kind of hesitated. The only sound in the room was the high pitch whine of the tiny vibrator in my hand. I figured it was a clit stimulator and the Anal Twist was a no-brainer since she told me what it was called. This thing was almost a foot long with the handle and the ribs increased in diameter the further down the shaft. If she'd been fucking her ass with it by herself, no wonder the butt plug went in so easy.

**

Honestly I didn't know if I was ready for number three. That last climax had taken a lot out of me. My legs felt shaky and fatigued, my heart had yet to settle down. But I couldn't show weakness, not to this young wiper-snapper. I told him three before he gets to have sex with me and three I had to do. His weapons of choice were sure to work. I loved that little clit vibrator I bought. That thing has some serious power and the Anal Twist was a new purchase. It's by far the longest toy I have. I wanted to feel what it was like to have something deep in my ass not just wide like the large butt plug, so I bought it a few weeks before Jordan moved it.

I was not only weak from the first two climaxes but also shaking with excitement to experience Jordan fucking my ass with the long rubber toy. I knew the combination of the clit vibrator and the anal toy was going to be epic.

jasliz
jasliz
3,518 Followers