Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,532 Followers

I must have intimidated him though, because he had yet to touch me after my reprimand. I opened my eyes and looked up at him again. Our eyes met and I kept the appearance of an authority figure.

"Well?" was all I said.

He jumped into action and moved next to me. I could see his juices running down his hard shaft again, even after I had used most of it to tease his head. He sure put out a lot and I could only imagine how much semen was going to follow when he finally did ejaculate.

Once he moved closer, I spread my legs and lifted them so he had full access to my body. I tried to keep them from shaking as best I could, holding them in both hands, bent at the knees. I was definitely wet enough and didn't mention adding any lube from my nightstand. The visual must have been quite a sight for his young eyes, because he sat and stared at my body with my legs up like that. Finally he moved in with both hands on the toys.

I flinched when the vibrator hit my clit. I was so sensitive from the other climaxes that I literally jumped when he placed it on my nubbin. Powerful vibrations electrified my body and my eyes rolled back as I let my head hit the bed again. He continued pressing it against my nub and I couldn't help but squirm, making him have to keep finding my little excited button. I started breathing even heavier and my heart was back to max beats per minute.

He eased up just long enough to press the tip of the Anal Twist into my ass. I opened up easily for him and the first inch was smooth before the first small rib. Once the toy was in, he went back to teasing my clit and pushed the long toy deeper, adding two ribs and pausing again. Instead of adding more, Jordan pulled out what he had put in, all the way. I felt my ass slowly close and that was when he pressed it back into me. The sensation of re-penetration was wonderful especially with the clit vibe going nuts. He eased more into me this time. I felt three ribs pass into my body and then a forth, each was bigger than the last. I knew there was nine total, the last one being the start of the actual handle.

Five entered me and six. I had over half the main shaft inside my body and it was wonderful. The sensation of being so full with my clit humming almost to the point of being too much was pure bliss. He held the toy there, and started turning the handle around and around so the thing was spinning inside my body. It felt strange and was something I had never done. As he spun it, he pulled a few ribs out of my ass; I felt them vibrate my tight ring as they slid out. They suddenly rushed back in faster than they were removed. He was fucking me in and out with about three inches of the toy. Over and over the same distance passed in and out for about a minute. It was building my climax quickly.

Then he changed things up and the toy went deeper. Seven... now eight ribs were inside my body. I was up to the handle now. It felt like the toy was finding its way into my stomach. So deep but oh so good.

**

My hands were shaking from excitement. I had the toy all the way into Tiffany's body, well all the way to the handle. It was an incredible sight. She was moving so much it was difficult to keep the vibrator on her clit. I could tell she was close again. My own heart was bounding in my chest and my cock was out of control. I had never seen it so hard nor had I seen so much pre-cum leaking out of my slit. I think I could have bottled it.

I held the long toy it deep for a few seconds and then pulled it out, feeling the ribs pull free like an accordion. She screamed with pleasure with each pop of a rib. I pulled out over half the toy and then thrust it back in, watching each rib pass into her body without blinking. It was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. In and out, in and out, I fucked her ass with the long toy all the way to the handle each time with the clit stimulator pressed hard against her.

She started freaking out. Screaming so loud I thought the whole neighborhood was going to hear her. I didn't stop nor slow down. I gripped that handle tight and just fucked the hell out of this hot older woman. Fucked her ass like crazy because the faster I went the louder she got.

All of a sudden she lost it. She literally squirted some kind of juice from her pussy all over my hands and the toys. It gushed out hot and clear and her legs went into spasms along with her entire body. I could no longer do anything she was thrashing around so much. I removed the little vibrator but held the long toy deep in her ass as the convulsions and thrashing continued for a scary long time. I almost thought she was having a seizure it was so bad.

**

I had never had an orgasm like this before. It was so intense, so total body that I couldn't hear, see or do anything to stop my movements. I knew I had gushed something as well. I felt my vagina convulse and the liquid erupt, running down my legs and over my ass. It was so intense it's hard to explain. I had never moved the toy as fast as he did. Nor had I been able to keep the clit stimulation up and the thrusting at the same time without falling over. It was mind-blowing. The largest and greatest orgasm of my forty eight years.

I don't know how much time passed but when I finally came back from that high I was lying on my back with my legs down and the toy was still in my ass, but he wasn't holding it anymore. I opened my eyes and saw him standing on the side of the bed with a worried look on his face.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm... perfect," I said.

"Fuck, you scared the shit out of me."

I started laughing and realized how wiped out I felt. I doubted I could even sit up.

"Sorry to scare you. I guess you haven't seen a woman climax like that before?"

"Never."

"Well, to be honest, Jordan. It was new to me as well. Could you do me a favor and go to the refrigerator and get me something to drink."

"Okay," he said, like he was glad to leave just then.

He returned with a coke and I noticed his erection hadn't let up one bit. I knew what he was thinking. The three times were up. It was his turn now.

I sat up but just barely, the toy falling from my quivering bottom. He handed me the soda and I popped it open and drank some. He sat down on the bed next to me as I drank more of the cold bubbly cola. It was helping and I set the rest of it on my night stand.

"Well done, Jordan. Three times and each one bigger than the last," I said, touching his leg.

"Sure thing," he said.

"Now I'm sure you want your reward," I said, grabbing his hard cock and giving him a few tugs.

He responded with a moan. I leaned over, feeling much better and put my mouth over his cock and sucked gently. His penis jumped in my mouth from the sensations and I increased my grip on his shaft, moving my hand down to the base and descending with my mouth until I had half of his long cock buried.

"Fuck... fuck!" he started to say, freaking out about a simple blowjob.

I eased up his shaft. Keeping my lips tight around his girth and his cursing got louder and his legs went tight under my arms I was leaning on. He was so hard in my mouth, so rigid and throbbing with blood. I knew if I continued he'd explode and I'd never get to feel him inside me. He tasted wonderful, young and strong, making it difficult for me to stop.

I did though. It was a good thing too because from the look on his face and the state his body was in, I could tell he was doing all he could to keep from ejaculating. I let him rest for a minute, grinning to myself as he sat there, afraid even to move.

"Lay down, Jordan," I said.

He looked at me with wide eyes but obeyed. I kissed his chest, licked his tight abs for a few minutes, hoping this would calm his cock down a little. Finally, I threw my right leg over his body to straddle him. Looking down at him, he looked overwhelmed and like a scared little boy. I rose up on my knees and reached back to lift his cock upward.

"You ready?" I asked with his cock in my hand.

He nodded. I eased his head into my wet sex and let go of his shaft, letting my pussy hold him inside my body. Gently, I eased down on his wonderful cock as I watched the expression on his face change to utter astonishment and pure pleasure. The inches descended into me and I sat fully on his body with all he had to offer inside me. It was a lot, more than any other before him. I didn't move for a few moments, reveling in the sensations of his hot shaft deep inside. I could see him trying not to lose it with just the initial penetration. His face was twisted into almost a grimace but I knew it was pleasure.

Slowly and I mean slowly, I began to rise off of him. Suddenly I felt his cock began to convulse in my sex and hot semen gush into me. So much came that it was already oozing out the sides of my pussy, falling from my body and dripping down onto his. He was moaning and rolling his head back and forth as his cock spewed a massive amount of semen into me, continuing for almost half a minute.

I shook my head, tried not to laugh and rose all the way off of his spent shaft when he finally stopped cumming. His massive load fell from my open sex, splattering his body with a huge amount of semen as his cock hit his quivering stomach as well. It was a mess of epic proportions. More semen then I'd ever seen and it continued to drip from my sex for over a minute.

"Now you know why I made you take care of me first," I said, still trying not to laugh at the poor boy.

"I'm sorry... I... couldn't... stop... it... from..."

"It's okay, Jordan. I hope it was good for you," I said, unable to keep myself from laughing and busted up.

I fell over on the bed giggling, not even trying to hide my amusement anymore.

"I just barley was moving... just barely had put you inside..." I said, laughing more.

"You don't have to be so mean," he said, staring at me.

"I'm sorry, it's just... it's just funny to me. All that build up I guess. You're just too experienced for me."

"Can you please stop? How about something to clean up with," he said, throwing his hands up.

I could tell he was a little mad. I giggled again but got up and returned with a towel. I helped him clean himself off. He lifted his spent penis and I wiped up the massive load. He didn't say anything. Once he was cleaned up, he put his clothes on and started to leave my room.

"Jordan," I said. He paused and turned back to me. "Don't take it so hard. It's just going to take more practice."

"Practice?" he asked.

"Yes, so keep peeking through those blinds and I may let you come over again."

He smiled and I watched his cute little butt leave my house.

jasliz
jasliz
3,532 Followers