Neighbors Across the Park Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was hot," said Randy.

"Stop talking about us," said Anne.

"No reason it can't be hot and sweet," I said, breathlessly, because when I said, ‘hot,' I was on the verge of cuming, and Randy wasn't making it any easier because he was pushing my hips back and forth so rapidly that the friction was heating my whole body, especially my pussy.

Randy was concentrating on the feeling of his cock at the point where it disappeared into his own body, which also just happened to be where it disappeared into my cunt. The meant that as he pushed my pelvis back and forth on his cock, the swelling at the base of his cock was being pressed into my swollen cunt lips and clitoris, so even as I came, Randy was driving me to a higher and higher level of frenzy.

Anne was paying strict attention but it wasn't happening for her with the same success. What's wrong? she wondered. Fred was surprisingly empathetic and sensed that something wasn't as right as it ought to be. Maybe she hurts for having her cherry pop, he thought. He slowed down, almost to a stop.

"Is something wrong?" Anne asked.

"Not for me, but are you all right?"

"Sure."

"You're sure?"

"Yeah. It hurt for a minute but it's okay now."

"How about if I get on top for a while?"

"Go for it." Anne nearly hopped off of Fred before finding a cushion to lie back on. Fred, God bless him, spread Anne's legs and buried his tongue in her cunt again but gently with a most delicate touch. First he just licked around the periphery in a circular motion. Then he discovered at the top of her vagina, some little protrusions of slithery flesh, and when he licked up into them, Anne's whole attitude began to change. Her pussy suddenly quivered in the wake of his tongue and he could make her jerk by pushing against the top of her pussy with his tongue. And then some instinct made him suck her clitoris into his lips and at that point Anne learned what Millie meant when she said there are orgasms and then there are ORGASMS. She took off like a rocket, holding Fred's head clamped firmly between her legs as she dictated where and how much pressure.

Fred was amazed to see what all this cunt licking had done to his cock. It was so hard and long, he couldn't believe it was the same cock he'd been carrying around for more that 18 years.

Looking down at his cock, Fred realized that it was time to wet it again and he crawled forward until the tip of his cock was nestled at the entry of her cunt and then pushed forward. His cock slipped up Anne's channel, missing the entrance, sliding right past the opening and over Anne's clit. Although an accident, Fred realized from Anne's reaction that he'd done something good and he did it again. At the peak of his travel there came a point when he felt a marriage between a bump on Anne's clitoris and the ‘v' of his cock head, on the bottom where it has the most sensitivity. It felt like electricity was being conducted directly from Anne's clitoris to Fred's brain.

To Fred's surprise, Anne suddenly wiggled her hips at just the right moment and his cock suddenly was sliding beyond his control into Anne's cunt. OOOOOOO he gasped. His cock slid all the way in with a friction so delicious and so wet, that when Anne flexed again the pressure spurred the stallion into a gallop. Fred lost control and the stallion's cock took over, driving again and again into Anne's cunt, driving Anne to pure ecstacy. Fred was aware of Anne's nails on his back but he didn't realize she was leaving grooves.

He looked down at Anne. Her tits were bright red and the flush spread down her abdomen and into the roots of her pussy hair. Her head was tossing from side to side as she screamed out her pleasure, all the while she was kicking Fred's calves with her heels as she failed against him in rhythm with the pounding of his cock. "Yes, yes, fuck me."

Me and Randy could only watch in wonder, having come to a break in our own activities. Randy was on his side as he stroked my breasts which were like an extention of my pussy, as was the rest of my body. Everywhere Randy's hands went, my skin thrilled and I vibrated with pleasure, like a purring cat. I suddenly realized why my sex is called a pussy. It was wonderful the way my whole body was my vagina.

Anne's thrashing around couldn't have gone on forever. Believe me. And when she finally slowed down, she asked, "Fred, haven't you come yet?"

"Oh, sure. Long ago."

"And you stayed in me? Oh, Fred, that was nice of you."

"My cock never lost the feeling of liking what it was doing and I had more than enough energy. In fact, if you give me a couple minutes. . . "

Randy said, "Anybody care to take a soak in the hot tub?"

I gasped. Isn't that what we'd been doing? Well, hardly. Then we burst into laughter. It was contagious.

12