Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her labia lay flat against my crotch, quickly smearing their juices across the skin as her hips rocked back and forth smoothly; fluidly.

There wasn't much light to see by and that made it all the more exciting. I placed my hands on Kim's waist as she humped me, reveling in the hypnotic undulations of her pelvis; feeling waves of ecstasy wash over me.

Her own hands were cemented to the very center of my chest. I listened to the sounds of her labored breathing getting faster; her soft, short moans of pleasure here and there.

"Kim, roll over baby," I breathed, breaking the silence in conversation.

She complied, and was on her back beside me in half a heartbeat. "God it feels so good," she cried.

I crawled on top of her, kissing her deeply, albeit roughly. I was quickly losing control of myself, gaining an animalistic ferocity not to simply make love to her, but to fuck her silly.

I began to work my way down her neck, kissing her skin, licking at her lightly; it seemed to drive her insane as she squirmed beneath me. I could finally really smell the enticing perfume I had only gotten hints of at dinner. I continued kissing her, down to her breasts, I pulled the loose negligee below her breasts, and took them into my mouth one at a time, tracing my tongue around her nipples and sucking them longingly, and delighting in her resultant gasps and gulps for air.

I quickly brushed my tongue down her stomach in a swirling, waving line, across and around her navel, then traveling downward to her panty line. I didn't hesitate in pulling her underwear down her legs and off her ankles; I tossed them into the furthest corner of the room, knowing she wouldn't have any use for them in the near future.

I sunk down low, between her legs, and lapped at her swollen mound. I shoved my tongue inside her and ate, or rather devoured her pussy.

"Uggghnn," she grunted, one of her hands grabbing my hair in a clenched fist and pulling on it. "You love the way I taste don't you?"

The fact that she was talking dirty to me only excited me more.

"I fucking...love...the way...your pussy tastes," I told her in between breaths.

She suddenly grabbed my shoulders and pulled with her best effort, to bring me up, and against my will I complied.

I moved into position between her thighs and she grabbed a hold of my cock, guiding it towards her opening.

I plunged myself fully into her and watched her slam her head back into my pillows, erupting with a loud "Fuuuuuck!"

My body quickly found a rhythm, and I brought my face down to hers. Our lips locked together; we were making out like teenagers as I pumped my hard member into her furiously. Each thrust of my crotch against her vagina grew more and more forceful; in the dim light I watched her tits bounce up and down with the tempo.

"Matt," she panted, "I'm getting close...I'm gonna come on you. I'm gonna come all over your cock," she cried, grabbing the back of my neck with both hands.

A few more pumps and her shoulders lurched upward; her body arched slightly and her lower back rose up off the matress. Her flushed face was bathed in a look of pleasure and slight pain, twisted in a bout of physical exertion.

And then as Kim orgasmed, her body spasmed and jerked wildly; I subtly felt the walls of her vagina tighten around me, and she emitted a burdened scream.

I grabbed her thighs and rode it out, still thrusting my cock into her as she bucked against me, and as she looked up at me, her exhausted and sweaty face straining, I lost control of the pressure than was building up, and I pulled out of her as I felt the cum welling up.

She immediately grabbed my dick and jerked it rapidly, her eyes fixated on mine. "Cum for me baby," she whimpered, her body still twitching.

"Huunnnggghhh!" I groaned, louder that I ever had, as I ejaculated in massive spurts onto the thin fabric over her stomach, and all over her hand.

When every last drop had been emptied from me, I moved to lay beside her.

"Help me," she said plainly, working to remove the stained gown.

I helped her get it over her head and as she cast it on the carpet, I pulled the covers back up over us. I grabbed her body and again pulled her tight, and despite the darkness, I could still see her eyes.

"So," she began, a tired smile spreading to the corners of her mouth. "I guess I could maybe see myself going on a second date with you."

We both had a good laugh, and with my arms around her, she fell asleep mere minutes later.

As I lay there, holding her naked body against my own, I thought about how glad I was that she had come back- not just because she had given me the best sex of my life, but because she wanted to be with me. I was lucky, more than anything. And I lay there, with the scent of her hair in my nose, and pondered all the ways I could stitch her up and mend her. The way I figured it, loving a person to such an extent as to want to put you time and the effort into fixing what someone else broke, is the most intimate and all-encompassing love there is.

I had a lot of work ahead of me. I had a best friend who wouldn't give up on me, so long as I didn't give up on her. And I also had a beautiful, passionate, naked sex goddess sleeping in my bed.