Neighbors Ch. 02

Story Info
She takes her satisfaction into her own hands.
1.6k words
4
38k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
femmepen
femmepen
34 Followers

I was still feeling aroused with the short juncture we had just participated in. I watched the couple next door and the movers chat wondering if this prim couple had any idea that their moving man had just made a move on me and pushing himself into me with such lustful force. I doubted it.

I went to my trusted and most expensive sex toy, my computer and signed on under one of my sluttiest screennames. Squirming in my seat I could feel the fabric of the towel caressing my pussy lips. I was hoping that I would have at least one cyber fuck so I took the precaution of covering the chair from my hopeful deluge.

I checked email first finding an email from an old cyber and phone buddy. Glenn was a married man in New York who was very cute and very lustful. We had exchanged pictures and chatted both on line and on the phone a few times, mostly to wonderful mutual orgasms. He was very much into the kinky side of things and especially exhibitionism. We exchanged dialogue about encounters behind restaurants where he would bend me over and fuck me in view of anyone who happened to walk by. The thought of getting caught always intensified the experience for me.

He had sent me a series of pictures this time of his cock in stages of cumming. First one was just him holding this nice, well formed large member with a strikingly purple head. The next and 2 subsequent ones were the same cock with different amounts of cum covering the head in orgasm.

“What a hot fucker “ I thought. I squirmed some more and placed my small vibrator against my clit thinking of that cock cumming all over my pussy.

I figured one of these days I would try to catch Glenn on one of my trips to New York and see if he was as good as his imagination makes him out to be.

A few more emails mostly advertising smut sites and one from a guy who just wants to chat. No thanks, mostly those are just part time horny guys who see your profile and that’s it.

The vibrator continued working its magic on my clit sending chills through my whole body. This was my favorite toy with its small size and powerful punch it was my lifesaver. I kept looking at the large dildo I had beside the keyboard, but decided to wait to see if I had any offers to use it.

I knew I had a taker when I saw another old fuck buddy’s name appear on my list. Jerry was also married and horny. He was a bit kinkier than Glenn always loving to take the dominant lead, though he had a soft demeanor and voice. His favorite roles were Daddy/Daughter, which also really turned me on too.

Jerry: Hey sexy how is Daddy’s little girl?

(This was always a jolt for me and I could feel my juices igniting)

Slick:Great Daddy, though I am a bit lonely.

(I imagined myself as a sweet young thing very nubile and hungry)

Jerry: Well I wonder how daddy can help you with that.

What would you like daddy to do?

(This was a big turn on for him, for me to offer my slutty self to his pleasures)

Slick: Whatever you want.

(And I meant it, the dirtier the better in my state)

Jerry: Well I can think of a lot of things.

What are you wearing precious?

(The game was afoot. This was the sealer and now onto the full monty)

Slick: A tank and panties. My nipples are so hard they press

against the top and oh my panties are so wet.

(The role called for some clothing for a virginal appeal though he loved when I was slutty)

Jerry: Oh baby, what made you so wet?

Slick: Thinking of your cock daddy.

(I knew now he was as hot as I was and wanted to get to the penetrating details)

Jerry:Beg for it baby

Slick: Please daddy let me have your cock, please

(I loved this. I had always wanted to play with older men when I was a teen, but was too shy to ever make my move. I had no idea that I was so powerful then, just by my age)

Jerry: That’s right.

Daddy is going to call you, OK?

Slick:Oh yes, please.

I waited just a moment for the phone to ring and shivered when I heard him call me baby.

“Hey there, how is daddy’s baby?” He said. I could hear him fumbling and figured he was positioning himself for what was to come.

“Wonderful now. How have you been.” I used a sweet, but adult voice preferring to play as a young women with her lover.

“I have been great. My wife has been gone for a few days and I finally took advantage of her absence by finding a lover.” He said. You can never be sure how much is true when it comes to cyber and phone sex and personally I think he was very shy in person. This anonymous behavior was his release so I let him go on with his fantasies and let him place me between the lines.

“Wow, where did you meet her?” I asked as the vibrator sizzled against my clit.

“At work. She is in another department, but I saw her checking me out for a while now. She wears really short skirts and heels that make me just want to wrap her legs around me.” I could hear him getting excited.

“I wish I could be her, she is so lucky that you noticed her.” Now was my chance to feel the orgasm.

“Oh yes, baby. You dress so sexy and act so smart, but I know you are just a slut. I see you lean over to show me your legs and beg me in silence to fuck you.”

“Will you?” I ask in a pouty voice.

“Come into my office. I get really close to you. I know what you are trying to do.” His voice quivers as he is enwrapped in his fantasy.

I answer holding my favorite dildo close to my pussy. “You know I have wanted you”

He can barely contain himself . “You aren’t going to tease me anymore you naughty slut. I lift your skirt bending you over my desk”

“You see I am wearing no underwear with my garters holding my stockings in place.” I have found that men love garters and stockings. I wear them as often as possible.

“You naughty slut. I pound my cock into you.” At this prompting I plunge my dildo deep inside me and start pounding my pussy.

I know that I must work fast for this is just a fuck to be had before the real world steps in.

“Oh so deep so very deep and hard you are” I feel it start to build and want more.

“Yes deep in your cunt. You needed this you whore. Now you are going to get it. I pull out of your pussy, turning you around and shower your face with my gallon of cum”

This is where the fantasy is lost. I disconnect from his visuals as I feel the dildo release the juices within me.

“Yea you look so good covered in cum. Now you have to walk through the office with a sticky face and everyone will know what a slut you are.”

Ignoring him I relaxed into the wave letting it cascade over and through me.

“Did you cum baby” he said in a quieted voice.

“Yes, yes I did.” I didn’t bother to ask if he too felt an orgasm. “Thanks. We should talk more later” the standard to being cordial, but wanting to get off the phone.

“But baby I want my girl to play with. Show daddy how bad you want him”

“I can’t right now daddy, someone’s at the door” I lie and rush to get off the phone. I imagine if someone was at the door and I answer it in a robe and a worn out over sexed look on my face.

Then there was a knock at the door and I hurried for the robe. Through the glass I see my new neighbor standing there hands in pockets looking shy, which isn’t a standard for a man of his stature. I tie the robe loosely as I open the door.

“Sorry to disturb you, we’re your new neighbors and thought we would say hi and ah you know. The moving guy said you are helpful and a good neighbor to have,” he chuckled nervously.

I bet he told them I was helpful, after his disappointing performance.

“Well what can I do for you?” I knew he was seeing quite a lot of my body with the tie barely wrapped around my waist the front of the robe was draped open exposing a plunging cleavage.

“Well we were wondering if you were free this week to maybe have dinner and such. We like getting to know our neighbors and you came recommended.”

“Sure. Sounds great. Just let me know when and what to bring and I will be there.” I smile thinking of how his hard body would feel on mine. Just drag him in, drop his pants and ride. Oh I am a naughty girl.

“OK, Great. Will do.” He turned and waved bye as he crossed the yard. I wonder if I was a little too sexy or if he read my mind, but oh well. I knew I smelled of sex and needed a bath.

femmepen
femmepen
34 Followers