Neighbors Ch. 03

Story Info
Neighbors show off for fun.
4k words
4.24
36.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 3 of a 3 part series. The previous 2 are neighbors 2 and neighbors 1. You may wish to read them in their order. The other two were written a while back but I had lost part 3 until just recently, thanks to a failed disk drive. Please enjoy and I welcome feedback!

Neighbors - Voyeur 3

It was the third day of the class and class was almost over for the day. They had just finished up their daily review test and Jeremy was getting ready to leave. He walked out to his rental car, started it and then stopped to think "What do I want to do today?"

Last night he was sure that his "neighbor" had definitely been watching him and possibly putting on a little show for him the previous night. He thought "Well it seemed that way, but maybe I'm just imagining it, I've never met any other woman that would do that, and she really doesn't seem to look like the type that you think might do that, but then again do I look like what people might think a typical peeping Tom might look like?" She was certainly attractive and she had not made any effort to make sure no one could see into her room, and it was funny how perhaps the cooler could have been placed precisely where it was so she could do some peeking too! He'd thought of her that night and had been tempted to go knock on her door, but since she didn't seem to be going anywhere afterward he just assumed that she would not be interested in a "Personal Encounter", so he'd just turned in himself also.

He sat in the car thinking, "As many times as I've came in and gone out of the hotel, I have yet to run into her in the hallways or lobby, I wonder what she would do if we did". So he decided, he really didn't have anything to do, maybe he'd go wait for her and see if he couldn't see her come in and run into her "accidentally" as she came to her room.

He then pulled out of the drive and all the way back to his hotel his mind was working overtime on possible outcomes! He arrived and not seeing her in the lobby or anywhere in the hallways, he decided to go up to his room, real quickly and see if he'd see her come into the parking lot and then he could conveniently be coming out of his room as she came into hers.

He sat for a while wondering what kind of car she'd drive, he thought probably something hot, like a Corvette or Camero, or some other car. He almost missed her as she pulled in driving a late model dodge sedan! Not what he expected, but he was sure it was her.

He waited a while then left his room and slowly edged toward the elevator, which was a hallway and a few rooms away. He didn't want to seem like he was waiting, but he didn't want to be by her door or too close to the elevator either. He heard it arriving at the floor and heard the bell announcing it's arrival. He paused around the last corner that would put him right in the path to the elevator. Then when enough time had passed he turned the corner and almost ran into her! She was looking very sexy in a red business suit with dark patterned stockings. When she recovered from the shock of almost running into Jeremy she looked up at his face and a smile broke out that she couldn't have stopped had she wanted to.

His face broke into the same smile, they definitely were thinking the same thing, "Eye to eye, rather than through some window and mirror" and both immediately started to feel that something very special when you see someone that you have a little knowledge about their sexual preferences and you know they match yours.

They both at the same time said "Hi, well that was almost a head-on collision!" "I saw you before", Jeremy said, actualy meaning the first day at the restaurant, but after he said it he could tell by her reaction that both of them knew exactly what other times they had seen each other, but neither of them could actualy say anything about it. "At the restaurant Sunday night" Jeremy blurted out after stumbling on his tongue a few times and trying to remember how to talk, especially after you've just stuck your foot about five feet down your throat! Then they both just burst out laughing, turning red at the same time!

"Ok I've got to get my brain back on track, but I'm wondering, would you like to go to dinner with me, since chances are neither of us have any company?" Jeremy asked. "We could eat right in the restaurant in the lobby if you wanted to" he said. "Ok that would be nice, kind of boring with no one else here to talk to, isn't it?" she replied. "but first I'd like to go take a shower and change into some comfortable clothes" she said, "but no peeking!" He about fell over, he couldn't believe she said that because it kind of confirmed all his suspicions. "Ok but don't bother adjusting the shades or the cooler!" he replied and they both headed to their rooms laughing!

He had gone back in and taken a shower himself and stepped out of the shower and into the main part of the room to get his clothes on and he let out a scream and ran back to the bathroom, his heart in his mouth! "How did you get in here?" he asked, for what startled him was that his neighbor was sitting on his bed obviously waiting for him to come out and surprise him. And she did that, that was for sure!

"Oh you would be surprised what women will do when they share some similar stories and thoughts. The maid had some interesting stories to tell about times when she had been horny and would purposly walk into some guys room at in-opportune times! Yes she has quite an interesting job, and she didn't mind at all opening the adjoining room doors!

Jeremy was really taken aback but in a very pleasant way, in fact the evidence was quite visible and he was thinking "I can't go out like this, everyone is going to know which direction I'm going, cause I'll be pointing there, and not with my hand or arm!"

He decided to try to remedy this situation, so he returned to the bathroom, started running water and yelled out "I'm going to get dressed right after I shave and then I'll be right out, he wondered if she had noticed that he had already shaved".

He stood in front of the mirror, "these hotels got some unbelievable mirrors, he thought looking at his fully body image in the mirror!" He was so hard he reached down and touched it, it leaped in his hand. He then ran his other hand over his nipples while starting to just lightly stroke himself with his other hand. He knew this was not going to take a long time, and it didn't, all he had to think of was how she looked sitting on his bed and how she'd look on his bed with nothing on and let his mind wonder. He came quickly and then washed off quickly and finished getting dressed.

He came out hoping she'd think the color of his face was from an invigorating shower. I don't think she bought it, for when he came out, she had a smirk on her face and said "you look a lot more comfortable now" while looking directly at his crotch. Had it been even a few more minutes it probably would have brought a reaction but luckily it was just a little too soon. So he said "OK lets go down and get some dinner". "Mmmm I'm hungry" she said, looking him over. He was not too sure at all if she meant for dinner or some other enjoyable entertainment!

She looked very nice, she was dressed in a blue dress that hung loose below the hips but clung where it needed to. She was wearing a dark blue pair of patterned stockings with navy high heels, she definitly looked great! They went down to the restaurant and found a nice table, kind of not too near anyone. They ordered some wine to start with and then ordered their dinners. Neither got anything that fancy and both ate rather on the light side. They sat opposite each other. "What is your name by the way" Jeremy asked her. She replied "Marianne, my friends either call me Mari or Annie, take your pic!" "Ok I like Annie so that's what I'll call you". About half way through the dinner, she dropped her knife on the floor, he looked at her and she had this smile, within seconds the waitress was there with a replacement. Her smile turned to a frown "Thank you" she said to the waitress thinking "if you react that fast again, I'm going to kick you".

She seemed to be watching the waitress and when the waitress was far accross the room waiting on another couple, she dropped it again, with a bigger smile on her face. "Well arne't you going to get my knife?" she asked. He bent over to pick it up, it had landed under the table a ways so he had to bend over quite a ways and look under the table, when he looked up, her legs were spread apart far enough so he could see she had lace semi-transparent panties on, she had her napkin over her dress but she pulled both up just slightly and gave him a beautiful view! He banged his head on the table getting back up.

She burst out laughing, keeping it subtle enough though so they wouldn't attract much attention. "Did you find the knife?" she asked with a smile. "Yep and a bit more" he said. "I was hoping" she said, smiling.

They finished their dinner, he asked her if she wanted desert, "yes, but I don't think you can get it here" she said "but I can show you a good place". He had called and gotten the bill, paid it and they started out. He said "Ok so now where are we going?" "Follow me" she said, taking his hand and leading him to the elevators. "Is this an edible desert? he asked, "Oh yes, at least for one of us" she replied. "I have a feeling this isn't on too many menus" he said, "you can bet your butt it ain't" she said. They went back up to their floor and she led him to her room. She handed him the key and said "here you open" and then she turned around and stood between him and the door, so that Jeremy had to stand up close to her to get the card key into the lock. She kissed him on the lips. He opened the door and then pushed against her, he knew the door was unlocked but it didn't open too far, but he was pressed a lot harder against her. He could feel her breasts and every other part of her through her dress, which he now noticed was quite thin material, so he could feel almost every rib bone of her pressing against him. Now she pushed the door back and they went into the room. They walked over to the middle of the room and both walked into each other's embrace. Both hugged as they were kissing, trying to push against each other as hard as they could.

"Wasn't dinner fun?" Marianne asked. "Most fun I can say dinners ever been!" Jeremy replied. She pulled away from him and went and sat down on the bed. "Did you like the last two nights' shows" she asked. "They were wonderful, better than any show on Broadway" Jeremy replied, although I didn't get to see last night's too much" Jeremy said. "That's right you looked kind of into your own show! Which was also pretty nice, by the way" she said. "How would you like a repeat performance, only without a window and mirror between us?" she asked. "Just what I was thinking of" he said. "I've been dying for this" Marianne said, "but lets take it one step at a time, so we both get the best of it, so I take off one article of clothing, then you do, ok?" "Sounds great to me, but ladies before gentlemen" Jeremy said. "Well I'm not going to be a lady" she said. "Well I'm not going to be a gentleman either" said Jeremy "although you are nothing but a lady, no other living being comes in a package like your's, but a lady!"

She smiled at that and then stood up and walked over to him. She knelt so that her breast was level with his head and began to unbutton her blouse. As she undid each button, she'd turn slightly so he could get a peek at more and more. She finally got to the last button of her blouse, and let the blouse slip off her shoulders to the bed. She had a blue lace partially transparent bra on under it. He could see her large, dark, now erect nipples beneath it trying to poke through the fabric.

"Your turn" she said as she moved back and sat back down to get a better view. He removed his shirt leaving a tee shirt on underneath. "That's not fair" she said "When I remove the next thing, I'm going to be showing you what you've been dying to see, but you'll still have that tee shirt on", with that she reached over and pulled the tee shirt off too.

She stayed kneeling in front of him, her breasts in front of him separated only by the semi sheer bra she had on. She took his hands in hers, pressed them to her stomach and then raised them up till his hands were at the clasp on the front of the bra that would allow him a full view of her breasts once he undid it. With slightly shaking hands he undid it.

She was beautiful, he could tell she was really excited and after he pulled the bra off her shoulders she pressed his head close to her, resting his head on her breasts. He kissed her softly, luxuriating in the soft silkenness of her breasts. Running a finger around and then accross her hard nipples. She moaned and he continued for a while more, until she finally pulled away from him.

"Ok next" she said pointing to his belt buckle. He reached down and undid the belt buckle, then stood on the floor next to the bed, directly in front of her so as he slid the zipper down she could see the bulge in his silk boxers directly in front of her face. He undid the hook and they slid down his legs and he stepped out of them. "Your turn" he said.

She stood up and took him by the shoulders, turned him around and told him to sit on the bed, and slide back some. When he was sitting comfortably, she crawled up onto the bed. Put one leg over him and moved up close to him, so her dress was but inches from his face. She reached around behind her, undid the zipper to the dress, reached around to the front and lifted the hem of the dress up to allow him a full close up view of her blue lace panties.

She used one hand and pulled his head to her, where he kissed her on her mons through the lace. He could tell how excited she was and he could see dark spots of moisture on her panties. Both of them were breathing quite a bit harder than normal.

Slowly she backed off of him, placed her hands on his legs and ran her hands up under the legs of his silk boxers, along side of his cock letting it bounce off her hands as it reacted to her touch, jerking up and then coming to rest only to touch her hand and jerk up again. She reached up further grabbing the waistband and after he lifted up pulled them off. He slid to the side of the bed and she stood up, with her panties directly in front of him again. He placed his hand on her inner thigh, she separated her legs slightly till he could run his hand all the way to the top, and feel her warmth and dampness.

Then she took the waist band and pulled them down, uncovering her dark patch of hair, showing him where the folds end at the front. He took over and pushed them the rest of the way to the floor.

She backed away and then said "This is where I want to use my finger and you can watch me close and you can use your hand so that I can watch" and then she lied down on the bed 69 style, so each were perfectly placed before their favorite focal points.

He watched her as she moved her hand over her breasts first, toying with her nipples, only she was so hot, she had to move her hand down between her legs sooner.

She cupped her hand over her mons with her middle finger pressing against the slit and the tip, just slipping slightly inside the folds.

He was quite hard now and his hand immediatly went to his cock, and he started to stroke it. His watching her so close, smelling her musk and hearing her sighs heightened his arousal and his stroking became a bit faster.

Watching his hard cock being pumped so close to her made her very excited and her fingers started stroking and going deeper. Her moans became louder. She moved close to him and licked the tip as his hand went down the shaft, she saw and felt his cock stiffen in reaction to her touch.

Likewise he moved his tongue to her and ran his tongue along the path that her fingers were taking. As their speed grew and grew, she backed away and as he began to cum she moved her fingers faster and faster until just seconds later she felt the first wave of her climax rise.

Both came so strong that they nearly knocked into each other. When finished, she went into the bathroom, got a washcloth and washed him off, then after that he in turn got a wash cloth to wash her off.

They both went back to the bed and sat side by side. "You were beautiful" Jeremy told Marianne. "That was exciting and fun" Marianne said. "You know" Marianne began "I have never done that with anyone that I hardly knew before, I always fantasized about it, but it was better than I could have fantasized". "I have also" remarked Jeremy "I just love watching a woman bring herself off and I love it close up".

"You looked so strong when you were moving your hand, it really turned me on. I'm so surprised that I could feel so comfortable with you" she said. "Maybe it's because we both knew before hand that we had a familiar like, having both watched each other". "That's true, yet I've done that before and had guys know that I saw them and I knew that they watched me, however I never had really had the opportunity or desire to take it to the level we just did, it just seemed to work out just great".

"I've never met a woman who liked to watch or who liked to be watched actualy. You were the first time I looked into another hotel or house window and saw something like the show you put on that first night. I've caught some glimpses when passing by windows, but usually the window blinds got pulled or the people left the room or they turned out the lights. I couldn't believe that you just lied there without wondering about it, then when you actualy looked up the last time and looked right at me and smiled I could have died. I thought I've found heaven. A soul mate."

She kind of flinched at this. "Is something wrong?" Jeremy asked. "Well actually we could never continue this, I am married. My husband knows my desires, but he also loves me and I love him and I wouldn't let anything ruin that, but sometimes you just need a little variety or a little diversion, or to itch a certain itch and sometimes your husband just isn't right for that little itch, you just need a little more.

Long ago we talked about things and without really formalizing anything we both acknowledged that we have different tastes and I know on occasion he'll meet someone while on a trip, I've seen stains or smelled perfume, but I know I have similar needs, and he always comes back, seems happy to, so I figure it's just something like this itch was with me, kind of that 7 year itch. I don't think he has done it too many times, but when he comes back many times he's all set to try something new, there's an excitement to him and that gets me going.

For me I've only done things like this twice before. It seems so hard to find someone you can really trust to spend a night like tonight wth" Marianne said.

"That's about identical to the way we feel, I'm married too. My wife maybe would feel hurt to know that we did this, but she also knows how much of a drive it is in me. She once said to go ahead and do what I felt I needed to but she just didn't want to know about it. I'm not totally sure if she meant it or not, but I have only done this maybe once before and not like this, more like a quick fling and separation in the matter of a couple of hours. This was wonderful. I am a voyeur at heart, but seldom do I ever get any real opportunity to see anyone, more like watching movies!

Likewise when I go back home she'll be glad to see me, and I will be glad to see her. We'll make love shortly after we're back together and it usualy is pretty special. In some ways it kind of helps to eliminate the boredom so long as it's just for fun and neither you nor I get hurt out of it nor our spouses or families."

12