Neighbors Ch. 04

Story Info
An erotic encounter.
5.8k words
4.61
21.1k
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FOUR

Matt left the shop, seeing that it was fully dark. He glanced at his watch, the digital dial reading 7:10 PM. He hurried back to his apartment, getting there at twenty minutes to eight. He went up to his apartment, glancing across to his neighbors darkened windows, then changed into his new outfit, slipping on the one pair of cowboy boots he owned and wiped the dust off of them with one of his socks. When he had changed, he looked across to his neighbor's apartment again. There were no lights on, but he could make out a small flickering light against the blinds in her bedroom. It was 7:52 when he got to the elevator on his floor, dressed, clean shaven, and smelling good, his new toy still in the bag from Sweet Endings with the lingerie folded around it.

Matt buzzed #602 on the buildings intercom at 7:58, breathing a little fast from the run through his lobby and across to the building next door. There was no answer, but the door to the lobby unlocked with a metallic buzz. He punched the elevator button at exactly 8:00, the door swinging open immediately and Matt stepped in.

Taped to her door was a note that read, 'doors open. Please lock it. I am in the bedroom.'

Matt stepped into her apartment, removing the note and locking the door as he closed it. He saw the flickering light from several candles through the open door leading into her bedroom, the light faintly illuminating his way. He crossed the living room and stepped into the doorway slowly, seeing her lying across the bed on her belly, her head propped up on her elbows. Several candles were placed about the room, their soft, flickering light showing almost golden against the skin of her nude body. She had placed two paddles on the bed, the long frat style one he had watched her use last week, next to the small round paddle that he had seen her use on that firm ass weeks ago. Matt also saw that she had placed a thin wicker cane and a tube of what he thought was lotion on the other side of her. Her vibrator was setting on the night stand beside her bed.

Her voice was like silk as she spoke. 'Hi neighbor. I am so glad you accepted my invitation.'

Matt felt his penis quickly swelling in his pants as he admired her body, the even tan of her skin glowing in the candle light. He stepped to the side of her bed, still gazing at her nudity, and produced the paddle he had bought to use on her, the deep blue teddy falling to the bed.

'I bought a couple things to celebrate our first actual meeting.' Matt said as he laid the paddle beside the satin fabric of the teddy. 'I'd like to introduce myself first. I'm Ma...'

His neighbor interrupted him before he could finish. 'I don't need to know your name. Let's just keep this........ Uncomplicated, shall we?' She rolled onto her side, showing him the smooth flat belly above her now clean shaven vulva, her smooth white lips contrasting to the tan on the rest of her body.

'I'm not sure what you mean ma'am. I thought we had, I don't know, a connection?' Matt looked into her eyes, his confused gaze meeting her confident one.

'Let me try to explain a little more clearly.' She said softly as she picked up the large round paddle he had bought. 'I need to be spanked hard, almost as much as I need a really big cock.' She twirled the paddle by its handle as she looked at Matt, almost pleading for him to understand. 'I have my own life, and I don't want any kind of relationship outside the bedroom. I enjoyed the other night, and even though you could obviously give me both of the things that I need, we could just forget this evening if you would prefer.'

Matt gazed into her eyes for a few moments, and then slowly he said. 'I can appreciate you having your own life, but I don't see why knowing your name would complicate anything.'

She rolled onto her back, rubbing the new paddle softly across her buttocks. 'Okay neighbor, I will make you a deal. You call me....... Kat. And I will call you..... Sir. You spank me until I cream, and then, if you do a good job, I will reward your efforts with a bit more information about my name, deal?'

Matt's arousal almost answered for him, but he resisted the immediate yes that sprang to mind as he sat down on the edge of her bed. He noted the way she said 'Sir', had the same inflection that Cindy had used to address him. His trip to Sweet Endings proved that he enjoyed giving a spanking, that was plain from the arousal he had experienced, but he really felt out of his element not knowing this woman's name. He had always courted a woman before making love with her, and even though his sexual experiences were limited, having only slept with six other women in his life, at least he had known who they were before hopping into bed with them.

'I am just a bit uncomfortable not knowing your name .... Kat. Don't get me wrong, I really want this to happen, I've wanted to make love with you ever since I watched you use the round paddle on yourself.' Matt turned to look at her, but she had her eyes closed as she was stroking the new paddle across the skin of her buttocks.

Matt watched her feeling the smooth wood caress her skin as she said to him with her eyes still closed. 'Well Sir, Two points. First, we will not be making love, it's only sex. Face it; we will be fucking each other, taking pleasure from one another's bodies, nothing more, nothing less. Secondly, you know my terms. No spanking, no name, period. Take it or leave it, the choice is all yours. I can satisfy my own needs with the toys I have.' She opened her eyes to look at matt, handing him the paddle as she rolled onto her back with her feet toward him. 'Come on neighbor.' She said as she opened her legs to him, reaching between them to spread the lips of her vulva with two fingers, showing him the pink opening of her vagina. Don't you want to fuck me?' Her eyes held a teasing look as she closed her legs again, rolling back onto her belly. She tucked her arms beneath her chest and lifted her hips slightly. 'Don't you want to paddle my ass nice and hard? I can teach you how I like it.'

Matt felt his erection pulse as it pushed against his new jeans, his arousal making the decision for him. 'You might want to guide me a little Kat; I had a short lesson when I bought the paddle from Sweet Endings though.'

'Oh I just love that store Sir.' Kat said as she wiggled her hips down until she was positioned on the bed with her feet dangling over the side, her firm ass only feet from the edge. 'Did they show you how to do a warm up Sir?'

'That's the next lesson the clerk offered to teach me.' Matt told her as he removed his clothing, freeing his large erection from the confining jeans as he tossed them, with his new briefs, beside the bed. He set the paddle on Kat's lower back as he removed his shirt. 'The clerk was a sweet young lady. She helped me a lot, even saying that she had one of these paddles.'

'I've met a few of the girls there Sir.' Kat said, reaching for her pillow and tucking it under her hips, elevating her backside nicely. 'Who was it that helped you Sir?'

Matt took the paddle from Kat's back, before he replied. 'Her name is Cindy; she's the one with hair to her waist. She let me use this paddle on her a little bit, and then gave me her number for my next lesson.'

'She's a sweet girl Sir and I think she would enjoy that cock of yours as much as I will.' Kat said as she felt the coolness of the paddle lightly caress her buttocks. Then she told Matt. 'A warm up is when you give someone light swats until they have a uniform redness to their buttocks Sir. That helps to reduce the bruising to the skin.'

Matt continued caressing Kats buttocks with the large face of the paddle. 'I find it hard to believe that you would need much of a warm up Kat. In fact, I think you would really enjoy the feel a few bruises to that sweet butt of yours.'

Kat looked over her shoulder at Matt, smiling wickedly. 'I am your submissive right now Sir. That decision is for you to make, not me.'

Matt began to realize the feeling of control as he lightly swatted her buttocks, the paddle hitting Kats ass with a soft smack, the face of it centered over her anus. He then swatted each cheek of her buttocks a few times, the feeling of the paddle as it struck her allowing Matt the arousal of dominance he had felt at the adult shop when he had spanked Cindy. He found the feeling almost heady, like a rush of adrenaline or some kind of a drug. Matt liked that feeling, and was already planning to call Cindy, his first submissive, as soon as he could.

The meager warm up Matt had allowed Kat to have, had given just the barest pink tinge to the skin of her butt. He raised the paddle a bit more, bringing the wood down, centered on her ass, with just a little of his own force behind the blow. The paddle connected solidly against Kat's skin with a loud smack, bringing a small moan from her lips as she pushed her torso up onto her elbows. Matt didn't wait more than a few seconds before he hit her butt again, the paddle striking the same spot. Kat gasped as she kicked her legs against the bed, her hips pushing into the pillow under them.

'Owe!' She exclaimed between clenched teeth, her hips relaxing a little before she pushed against the pillow again. Matt softly rubbed the paddle across the bright pink circle his blows had caused, the smooth wood gliding over the center of her ass as he rubbed it back and forth.

Matt paused, raising the paddle again. 'Harder?' He asked Kat.

'If it pleases you Sir. You're the Dominant one here. You're in control Sir.' She whispered in response.

He brought the paddle down with more force against her ass, but he struck only one of her cheeks with a loud smack, making Kat arch her back slightly as she pushed against the bed, grinding her hips into the pillow. Matt struck her other cheek with the paddle, and Kat pushed her self fully off of the bed.

'Ah.' She cried out. 'Oh God! That hurts so well!' She pushed her hips against the pillow and dropped her head forward. 'OH. OH. The sting is so sweet Sir. Please, don't stop!'

Matt felt precum drip from the end of his penis as he struck her ass hard again, the muscles rippling outward as the paddle landed across both cheeks. He struck each red cheek again, and then rubbed her warm skin with his free hand.

'Oh Sir.' Kat said. 'I am so wet.' She spread her legs open and lifted her hips off of the pillow. 'Would you like to know how wet I am Sir? I would like very much for you to know just how wet my pussy is Sir.'

Matt Continued rubbing her bright red ass as he placed the paddle between her legs, then, very slowly, he touched the edge of the paddle against her vulva, sliding it upwards as the wood parted the smooth, white lips.

He pulled the paddle edge up until it slipped out from between the lips of her vagina, the edge glistening with wetness in the candle light, the sight bringing a solid pulse from his cock.

'Yes Kat, you are very wet.' He said to her. 'But I will wait to feel just how wet you really are when I slide my cock inside of that pretty bare pussy of yours.'

Matt struck her ass with the paddle, almost before his last word was uttered, giving her butt a dozen full swings without hardly any of his own force behind the blows. Kat kicked her legs as he struck her, falling onto the bed again panting and voicing a low moan. Matt spread out the swats to cover her entire buttocks, his erection quivering as his hand brought the paddle down. She pushed her hips against the pillow with each swat, lifting her hips sharply to meet the paddle as Matt brought it down hard, deepening the red tint on the skin of her ass.

Matt set the paddle on Kats back as he picked up the wicker cane from beside her. 'This is an interesting toy.' He said, resting the slim wood against the top of her ass. 'I bet the marks from this will look very pretty across your butt.'

Kat looked over her shoulder slowly, a little worry showing in her expression. 'If you think you're ready for that Sir, I will accept what you decide. Please Sir, just start slowly.'

Matt lifted the two and a half foot cane, swinging it back and forth experimentally. He stepped to the foot of the bed and landed a swat with it against the blanket. The cane swished through the air before it thudded into the fabric with much more force that he expected.

'Wow. Nasty little switch isn't it?' He said, and then struck the bed softer, using only the tip of the cane. The resulting thud was much more acceptable, so Matt tried a few more swings using different lengths of the slim wood to thud against the bed. He found that just a slight flick of the wrist seemed to be all he needed, the supple wood cutting through the air easily. He leaned forward, satisfied with his control of the cane, and lightly brought the tip down on Kats ass. The cane struck her left buttocks with a soft thwack, Kat muffling a gasp, a bright red line appearing across her cheek as Matt watched, his cock seeming to tremble with this added arousal. He leaned a bit more forward and struck her other cheek, the cane landing against Kat's skin sharply, a matching line appearing as she kicked her legs, burying her face into the blanket as she cried out.

Matt was very pleased with his control of the cane, so he landed a blow across both of her cheeks, just slightly harder. Kat arched her back, screaming out loudly when the cane struck lower than Matt had intended, striking along the crease where her legs met her buttocks. She pounded her legs against the bed wildly, bouncing her hips against the pillow beneath her.

'Oh Sir, please, not so hard in the sit spot.' Kat gasped. 'That is a very tender area Sir. I promise to show you how to use the cane next time Sir. Please just use the paddle for now, and my vibrator is right there. Please, will you allow me to cum Sir?'

'Of course I will Kat. Open your legs for me.'

Matt told her, picking up the vibrator and familiarizing himself with the control buttons at the base, his erection throbbing in time with his heartbeat now.

Kat opened her legs wide for him, lifting her hips off of the pillow again, a deep red line appearing along the crease Matt had struck with the cane. He turned the pink sex toy on, the head coming to life in his hand as he slid it up the inside of her thigh causing her to open her legs wider and lift her hips higher, pushing herself toward him a little. Matt rested the jumping tip of the vibrator against the lips of her vulva, teasing her a bit with it as he let the toy vibrate up to the base of her pussy. As he brought the little toy back down her vulva, he put a bit of pressure against her lips, parting them easily, the head of the vibrator slipping past them. Kat moaned loudly as she pushed her hips back against the toy, causing it to slip just a little more into her slick vagina.

Matt brought the vibrator down and pressed the head of it against her clitoris, Kat drew a quick breath in through her clenched teeth as her body spasm slightly. He pushed the rest of the toy slowly into her, pressing the shaft against her clitoris as it penetrated her quivering vagina. When only the base could be seen, Matt urged her to lay back down with his hand against her red ass, his other hand holding the vibrator against her clitoris. When she complied, he pushed her left leg closed and she brought the right one against it, pinning the vibrator inside of her.

Matt quickly removed his hand from between her thighs and grabbed the paddle, striking Kat's ass hard with a loud smack. She only grunted as her body trembled, her muscles tensing as she approached climax. Matt struck her ass again, harder this time, putting a lot more force into his swing, and Kat reacted by throwing her head back as her body began to convulse.

'Oh God, I'm cumming! I'm cumming for you Sir.' She cried out as Matt struck her ass again, his muscles showing as he put even more force behind the paddle. 'Yes! Yes!' She screamed, her body thrashing about in climax as Matt brought the paddle down against her ass with force several more times, bruising starting to show beneath the deep red to the skin on her buttocks.

Matt set the paddle on the foot of the bed as her entire body shook, her muscles tensing and releasing from her orgasm. He began rubbing the hot skin of her ass softly, her climax beginning to pass. Her butt showed a deep red all over, large bruises forming on each cheek as Matt gently rubbed them, being careful not to put too much pressure.

Kat laid against the bed, her arms bent at the elbows with her hands touching the top her head. She quivered all over and her body jumped every few moments as her climax passed.

She turned her head toward him, resting her cheek against the blanket. Matt could see she had tears wet on her face, and she was breathing very hard. 'You sure, you've never, spanked anyone, before today?' She asked Matt between breaths. 'My ass, is on fire! And you, brought me to, orgasm twice Sir!' She was smiling pleasantly as she lay there with her eyes closed.

'Well, I'm pleased that you enjoyed yourself Kat.' Matt said with a huge smile plastered on his face. 'Now, let me put some lotion on your ass, it has to be sore.' And he reached for the tube on the bed as he spoke.

'There's some in the bathroom beneath the sink.' She said as her body began to relax.

He held the tube up and read the label, Ultra-Glide was printed there, touting that this water based lubricant was ideal for intimate sex, specifically used for anal sex. Matt's curiosity about anal penetration had never been very strong and he had never tried to take a woman in that way, thinking that his size would only be painful for them.

Matt found the lotion and returned to the bedroom, finding Kat standing beside the bed rubbing her tender buttocks as she watched him. There was a flush to her cheeks and her eyes were red rimmed from the tears she had shed.

Matt looked at her with concern. 'Are you alright Kat?' He asked. 'I didn't mean to make you cry.'

She turned to face the bed, leaning over it slightly with her hands flat on the rumpled covers. 'You didn't do anything wrong.' She told him. 'The spanking allows me to release pent up emotions, that's all. I probably should have explained that to you before the spanking.'

Matt stepped behind her and applied lotion to the deep red skin of her back side, carefully spreading it over the large bruises to each cheek. He didn't massage the lotion in, allowing the coolness to soothe her abused skin while he gently spread it over her entire bottom.

'So what you're saying is that a spanking is supposed to make you cry?' Matt asked while he applied more lotion to her ass.

She relaxed her arms, letting her upper body lower over the bed a bit more. 'Not every spanking is meant to produce tears, just the more severe ones. Most of the time spanking is just a form of foreplay, but I haven't gotten a maintenance spanking since I left California. I really needed that release.'

Matt continued softly stroking his hands across her fanny, spreading the lotion over her sensitive skin until most of it had been absorbed. Kat's breathing had returned to normal by then and Matt was about to insist she keep her end of their deal. After all, he had brought her to climax from the spanking, but she didn't give him the chance.

She stood slightly and faced him, putting her arms over his shoulders, and looked into his eyes. 'I do not want you to stop calling me Kat. 'She said as she leaned forward, lightly kissing him on the lips. 'My given name is Emily. You more than earned the right to know that Sir. Now it's your turn. How would you like to take me?' Kat reached down and wrapped her hands around Matt's erect penis, squeezing the shaft lightly. 'I would just love to have you fill my pussy with this.' She said, giving his cock a firmer squeeze. 'But I will let you take me in the ass if you would prefer.'

12