Neighbors Delight Ch. 01

Story Info
Accepting The Package.
2.1k words
4.46
49.6k
37
4

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday, the alarm rang; my wife reached over and turned it off as she got out of bed to get ready for work.

I was a male nurse and had a three day weekend as usual; and as usual I got up and fixed breakfast which was toasting the bagels, cream cheese, and making coffee.

"Honey, I have a surprise," she said excitedly as she entered the kitchen.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"I'm pregnant," she answered as she hugged me.

"That's great!" I exclaimed.

"Are you happy?" she was filled with joy.

"Of course I am," I said though I didn't remember having unprotected sex recent. In fact, I don't remember having sex in the last few months beside a few blow jobs due to her period was always in the way when I needed a release.

"Me too," she told me before pecking me on the lips.

We sat and talked as we ate breakfast before she got up, pecked me on the lips, then left for work.

I stepped out the front door and waved to her as she drove off for her twelve hour shift; she was also a nurse.

Friday was the day I cleaned the house; I wasn't OCD but I needed cleanliness, but first, I would need to change clothes. I went upstairs to the master bedroom and entered the walk in closet. The interior walls had its own built in closets along the interior walls. I opened my closet; pushed some clothes to the side and entered a code on the alarm keypad outside the closet door. The alarm had a dual purpose; to open a concealed panel behind the back closet wall and to set the alarm.

The house was originally a four bedroom house but had the builder make the small bedroom next to the master turned into a nice walk in; my wife had no idea of the secret compartment. Once my wife agreed for a large walk in I paid one of the workers to build the hidden area without my wife's knowledge just in case the cross-dressing bug was to strong to resist; it was.

Once the door was open a retrieved my French Maid outfit, garter and stockings, panties, stilettos, and black shoulder length wig.

Once dressed, I did my makeup, and then admired myself in the mirror.

I began washing the master bedroom bathroom and then the hall bath. Afterwards I dusted, tidied, and vacuumed all the upstairs.

Then I went downstairs and worked my ass of in the kitchen getting it totally spotless then cleaned and sealed the granite counter tops.

It was getting late and hurried to dust and clean the rest of the rooms. Once done I began vacuuming.

The door bell rang.

I forgot to close the sheers; I hope they didn't see me.

The door bell rang again.

I went to the door and looked out the peep hole but didn't see anyone.

I panicked and headed toward the back of the house to hide.

"Good morning," a man's voice rang out as I backed away from the door.

"What the fuck?" I screamed startled out of my mind as I turned to see who it was.

"Jack, is that you?" Kyle asked.

"No," I tried to get back in to my fem self.

"Jack, I know it's you, I heard your voice," he told me as he snapped a few pictures with his cell phone.

"It's not what you think," I said.

"It doesn't matter to me what you're into," he chuckled.

"What do you want," I asked nervously.

"UPS dropped this package off at my house; it belongs to you," to told me.

"You couldn't leave it at the door?" I asked nervously.

"Well, I saw you through the window and thought I should deliver it personally since it says urgent on it," He laughed.

"Well, thank you," I said.

"You're welcome," he responded handing me the small package.

"You're not going to tell anyone about this are you?" I again asked nervously.

"No... but my house does need a good cleaning," he smiled.

"Well, I don't really clean houses except for my own," I explained.

"I can see that... you do an excellent job; but I still need mine clean and I'm just across the street," he told me as he played with his phone.

"It's getting pretty late... how about next Friday?" I offered scared he was going to tell someone about my passion.

"I really need it today before six," he explained sternly.

"Okay, let me change and I'll be right over," I said.

"That won't do."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because you wouldn't be a maid now would you?" he smiled.

"The neighbors will see me," I began to get really freaked out now.

"No problem; get in your car, drive out of the neighborhood, and then honk your horn when you're in front of my garage. I'll open the door and let you in," he explained.

"My wife will be home around six... I won't have enough time to change back if I stay to long," I explained.

"It's not that dirty," he laughed.

"Are you sure it can't wait until next Friday?" I pleaded.

"I'll see you in twenty," he pointed his cell phone at me then exited out the back door.

I had no choice; I quickly vacuumed the living room and tidied up then did as he asked... or was it a demand. Anyway, I honked my horn and the garage door opened and I drove in.

"I'm glad you came," he said as he escorted me to the kitchen.

His house looked really clean like he had a cleaning service in once a week.

"Have a beer," he said as he opened the bottle and put it in front of me.

"No thanks," I said.

"Drink it," he told me as he drank his.

"Thanks."

"How long have you been dressing in women's clothes?" he smiled.

"For a while," I answered as I began on my beer.

"How long?" he asked a bit more seriously.

"Since twelve," I answered.

"Well, you look beautiful," he smiled.

"Thanks," It felt good to hear.

"I mean, no one would ever know you weren't a woman."

"Thank."

"Have you ever been out in public?"

"No," I smiled.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have a beautiful smile?"

"No," I began to giggle.

"Have another beer," he put another in front of me.

"No, I better not," I smiled.

"Drink it," he again told me sternly.

"Sure," I said as I began my second beer.

"Do you want to go out in public?"

"Not really."

"Are you scared of all the male attention you would get?"

I laughed.

"I could look at that beautiful smile all day."

I laughed.

"Have another beer."

I began my third without thinking.

"I would take you out... I mean... platonically."

"I don't know."

"Why not?"

"I'm not into men."

"If you were you could have anyone you wanted," he smiled.

I laughed; he was making me feel excited but uncomfortable at the same time.

"Let me show you around the house."

"Okay."

"Bring your beer with you."

I grabbed my beer as he showed me around the house; I still didn't see anything that needed attention.

"Well, that's all there is to show."

"Here, let me take that," he told me as he reached into the fridge and gave me another beer.

I began my forth... maybe fifth beer.

"You are too beautiful... I can't take my eyes of you."

I laughed as I looked into his eyes.

"Come here, let me show you something."

He took my hand and led me to the back of the sofa; I could see my house through the living room window. My wife was home and tending to the flowers in front of the house; the house tour took longer than I thought.

"Your wife is beautiful... but... not as beautiful as you."

"I have to go."

"Where, you definitely can't go home now."

"Can I stay here for a while?"

"Sure."

He moved behind me.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered in my ear.

I laughed.

He pushed me over the sofa.

"What, what are you doing?" I laughed.

"I want you."

It seemed to happen so fast after that.

"I'm totally turned on by you."

He pulled down my panties and rubbed my rose bud with some lube.

"Please," I begged for him not to do it.

His cock was now pushing against my opening.

"Please."

"Look at your wife," he demanded.

I looked out the window in utter fear.

"I bet you wish you had a pussy so I could fuck it raw."

"Please."

"I promise, I'll take it easy."

"Ah," I moaned as the head of his cock broke through my defenses.

"It's not so bad is it beautiful?" he whispered.

"Ah," I lowered my head as he took his time breaking me in.

"Look at your wife; I think she's teasing me on purpose with those short shorts she's wearing," he whispered.

"Ah," I looked out the window.

"She totally wants a good fucking," he again whispered.

"Ah," I couldn't believe I fell for this.

"You're doing great," he pulled out and added some lube to my opening and to his cock.

"Ah," I moaned as he went a little deeper; this continued until he was balls deep in me.

"Relax beautiful, you're doing fine," he whispered as he stopped to let his cock stretch me for the fucking that was about to come.

I took in as much oxygen as to try and calm my heart from racing.

He began to rub my back and sides trying to relax me; eventually moving to my shoulders... it was very relaxing. He was very good at it too; he almost made me forget his cock was buried deep inside of me.

"Ah," I panted as I giggled; I was totally relaxed.

"Good girl," he whispered as he began to slowly fuck me.

"Ah... ah... ah," I continued as he fucked me with his manhood.

"You're doing great," he whispered.

I moaned as his cock massaged my virgin canal and prostate.

"Look at your wife," he whispered.

I did the best I could as my eyes were blurry; but not from disappointment but from intense pleasure.

"Enjoy the moment," he whispered.

The pressure was building and so was the pleasure; soon... I would need a release.

"I'm about to fill your ass with my creamy cum," he whispered.

"Oh gawd," I screamed as I came hard.

"Fuck yeah," he moaned as he came inside of me.

My wife looked back at the house, at the living room window, like she heard our screaming. Though I could see here perfectly she couldn't possibly see us with no back lighting; and she wouldn't know it was me anyway.

He continued my shoulder massage which was really relaxing me.

He pulled out of me approximately fifteen minutes later.

I pulled up my panties as he pulled up his khaki shorts.

"Let's have a beer," he told me as he led me to the isle.

I guzzled my beer and he gave me another.

"Well, how was it?" he asked.

"It was the best orgasm I've ever had," I told him before covering my mouth realizing what I said.

"Do you have a party dress?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I want to take you out."

I laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"You want... to take me out," I laughed.

"Tomorrow, around five," he told me.

"I can't," I laughed.

My phone buzzed; it was my wife.

Text: call me!

"Hi honey," I said when she picked up.

"Where are you?"

"I'm at the park."

"What are you doing at the park?"

"I just wanted to go for a walk."

"Well, the girls at work just came up with the crazy idea to drive up to Seattle for the Seahawk's game so I wouldn't be back until Monday night; would you mind if I go?"

"I thought you hated the Seahawks."

"I do but Sandra and Marcy are from Seattle and they asked me at the last minute because someone couldn't go."

"It's fine with me."

"I'm leaving in a half hour."

"Okay, I'll see you when I get back."

"Okay."

"Love you."

"I love you too." I said and hung up.

"What's up?" Aaron asked.

"Lynda is going to Seattle for a few days."

"How many days will she be gone?"

"She's leaving within the hour and won't be back until Monday night."

"Good, then we can go out tonight."

"Aaron, I can't."

"How long will it take you to get ready?"

I must admit I was curious about his offer; after all he was 5'11", handsome, and had a way with women... well... knew how to make me feel like a woman.

"Well, how long?"

"Aaron, I just can't."

"I'll give you forty minutes after she leaves to be ready."

"I don't have a choice do I?"

"Not really."