Neighbors Delight Ch. 02

Story Info
Date Night.
2.4k words
4.56
22.4k
17
2

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My emotions were full throttle after my session with Aaron; after a few beers he broke me down, fucked me, and now wants to take me out on a date.

My problem is I've never been out in public let alone on a date with a man... nor do I have the wardrobe to support it.

I entered the code and opened the secret compartment inside of my closet. Looking through my options gave me a feeling of hopelessness; my little black dress was something Lynda had thrown away because of a little rip in the fabric; and was the dress kicked off my cross-dressing passion again.

Why didn't I think of it earlier; Lynda must have something I could wear.

Lynda was 5'7" and slim; I'm 5'6", slim, and 120 pounds wet. My slim waist helps give me a girly figure when dressed in fem.

I looked through her things and found the perfect little black dress, now; all I had to do was try it on.

A rush of excitement came over me as I looked in the mirror; it was a perfect fit. It covered my collar bones so I could wear a padded bra, the long sleeves extended just past my elbows, and the hem stopped short of mid thigh showing plenty of leg.

I slipped out of it and took a really quick shower running a razor over my body and face to make it baby smooth. I was basically hairless anyway because I shaved and plucked regularly; I just hated body hair and had nothing to do with my cross-dressing. Lynda never seemed to mind; I never had much anyway.

I stepped out of the shower and quickly went about my business; I had ten minutes.

First I tucked and slipped on my black lace panties, next was my padded bra, and then I slipped into my dress. I applied very light makeup with pink lipstick to match my pink finger and toe nails. Once dry I added a pair of black three inch suede zippered open toed booties, gold necklace with cross, gold watch, and three small gold wrist bands; my ears weren't pierced so I went without. The last thing was my wig; I had three but picked the curly shoulder blade length dark auburn wig with light highlights.

To be perfectly honest I was both nervous and excited because this would be my first time out in public and my first time on a date with a man. My feelings are split on my predicament; for one, Aaron had pictures of me in fem. Secondly, I immensely enjoyed my ass fucking... it was the best orgasm I've ever had and wanted another 'best orgasm' but the only way to get it was through Aaron and my back door.

Through my nervousness and excitement I had doubts if I was actually cheating physically and/or mentally on Lynda; it's so hard to tell when you're being blackmailed.

I have to go out with him because he has pictures of me in fem and I don't know how far he'll go with them; Lynda, my job, my friends, even my neighbors... hell, maybe even the internet.

Still, I want to find out if I can have another spectacular orgasm; if I initiate it I'm cheating, and if I don't I won't be.

This is so complicated.

Lynda is pretty open to today's society so maybe if I come clean about my cross-dressing she'll forgive me; and possibly let me dress. Or, it might cost me my marriage and fatherhood.

Oh well, I'll play it out for the weekend and stalk it up to a one time experience.

My cell rang.

"Hello."

"You're late."

"I just finished."

"Is it worth the wait?"

I laughed; he had a way about him that humored me... plus I had a few beers in me.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Yes." I giggled.

"Good see you in five beautiful."

"I'll be there."

"I'm looking forward to it."

"So am I."

"Bye."

He hung up but I can't believe I just said I was also looking forward to it.

I followed the same routine as before and entered the house where a handsome Aaron was waiting for me.

"It was definitely worth the wait; you're beautiful," he didn't have to say anything it was all over his face.

"Thank you."

"Do you have a female voice?"

"Sorry... how's this?"

"Wow, unbelievably female."

"Thank you."

"I was thinking about a name; do you have a female name?"

"No."

"I was thinking Bella; what do you think?"

I giggled.

"Okay, I'll take that as a yes," he said as he kissed me on the cheek.

"Yes, its fine," I giggled.

"Shall we go?"

"Yes."

"You're very polite."

"It's my female persona."

"Is it?"

I smiled; was he questioning if I really wanted this to happen to me?

He opened the door for me.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

He told me we were going t see the new movie about Queen which was perfectly fine with me. My mom loved them when she was a kid so I know all their music.

Once there we went to the concession counter; it seems we both had a passion for Junior Mints but I insisted on my own box... actually two, plus bottled water. He bought the same for himself and we went to find seats in the theater.

"I like to sit in the back," we said in unison as we began laughing.

This entire day has been weird starting with Aaron finding me dressed in fem, fucking me basically in front of my wife, and now this; Junior Mints and sitting in the back of the theater.

We talked about Queen a little bit and found out our moms were big fans of Queen and that we were both the same age; twenty-four. Not only were we the same age, our parents were originally from California but moved to Maryland, we both were born in Bethesda, and our parents moved back to California when we were both four years old; strange... very strange.

We laughed and smiled at one another; I was feeling very safe and comfortable around him. I didn't understand what was happening to me right now but I definitely felt different.

When the movie was over our hands were clasped; sometime during the movie one of us clasp the others hand.

"Are you ready to go?" he asked.

"Yes."

He let go of my hand as we took our trash with us and threw it away right outside the theater doors.

"Do you like Chinese?"

"I love Chinese," I smiled.

"Good, China House is right around the corner," he took my hand as he escorted me out of the theater.

"I can't wait I'm starving."

"I can taste it as we get closer."

I laughed.

We went in and were escorted to our seats.

"What would you like to drink?" the waiter asked.

"Write down what you want to drink on the napkin," I told Aaron as I pulled a pen from my dainty suede purse.

He laughed and wrote it down.

"I'll have a Mountain Dew with no ice and he'll have whatever he wrote down on that napkin, which is, a Mountain Dew with no ice," I giggled.

"I'll be right back with your order, please help yourself to the buffet."

Aaron took my hand as I got up and escorted me to the buffet.

I've never seen a buffet with so many dishes; we filled our plates and went back to our table where our Mountain Dews with no ice waiting for us.

We made small talk about the restaurant and the delicious food.

"I see you didn't take any seafood; you don't like it?" he asked me.

"Well, I like fish but I'm not really into the other stuff."

"Really, most of the girls I know love it."

"I just don't have the taste for it."

We continued with some small talk until we went back for seconds.

He put his hand on the small of my back and walked me to the buffet. I no longer felt like a man in fem; but a girl that had a lot in common with her date.

We continued with small talk until we were done.

"I didn't get dressed up for nothing; I'm going for desert," I giggled.

"I'll go with you," he smiled.

"Are you going to get anything?" I asked as we stood in front of the desert.

"Sure."

"Good," I said as he understood I didn't want to pig out by myself; it's a girl thing.

We filled our plates, finished, and were out of there. He clasps my hand as he walked me to the car.

"Where are we going now?" I asked.

"I thought we would go dancing and drinking unless you have a better idea."

"No, I'm okay with that."

"Good," he opened the door for me and we were off to a club.

Again, we made small talk until we got to our destination. He helped me out of the car and escorted me into the club.

"What would you like to drink?" he asked me.

"Surprise me."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Are you up for a few shots?"

"Sure."

He clasped my hand and we found a single seat at the bar; he offered me to sit while he ordered.

"Bartender, three shots each of your strongest stuff followed by two Apricot Blue Moon's," he told the bartender.

The bartender placed the six shots and the two beers in front of us.

"Are you ready beautiful?"

"Yes," I laughed.

We downed the shots one by one together; I made a funny face between each one and couldn't wait for the Blue Moon to hit my mouth.

Done, he escorted me to the dance floor. We kept our distance at first but the DJ played a slow song and we came together with a little help of an alcohol buzz. We dance for about two hours straight and called it a night.

Once home, his house, he asked if I wanted a beer.

"I really need the ladies room."

"Sure, it's right off the foyer."

"Thanks," I really needed to pee.

I met him back in the kitchen where he handed me a beer. He put his right arm around my back and kissed the left side of my neck working it gently with his kisses.

"Mmm," I barely muttered as my heart sped up.

He stopped and began to work his way to my right, pausing, for just a second as our eyes met, then proceeded to work the right side of my neck in the same manner.

"Mmm," I muttered again as I began to pant lightly.

He stopped once more, our eyes connected once more, and then he lightly pecked me on the lips.

I liked how he made me feel and gave a slight smile.

He gave me a kiss, then changed position and pecked me on the lips.

I swallowed and began to breathe heavily as our eyes locked.

Again, he kissed me but this time his tongue entered the picture; I didn't hesitate to let him in. Our tongues danced as his cock stiffened against my body.

I dropped my beer on the floor as I wrapped my arms around his neck and passionately kissed him back.

He broke our kiss as he picked me up, my head rested against his shoulder as he carried me upstairs to the master bedroom, then put me on my feet.

It seemed more like a race than anything else as we quickly undressed. I tossed my dress and shoes to the side and kissed him deeply as his shirt, pants, and underwear was off.

He carried me to the bed and grabbed some lube from the top nightstand drawer.

Aaron climbed between my legs and generously lubed my hole by placing the tube against it and squeezing the contents into me than tossed the tube on the floor.

He rubbed the head of his cock against my opening until it gave way to his manhood.

"Oh gawd yes," I cried out as he slid into me slowly.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Yes... please fuck me," I begged.

He worked in and out of me until he was balls deep inside of me.

I wrapped my legs around his ass and pulled inward trying to get more of him inside of me; the good thing about alcohol is it covers up the pain.

Aaron started slowly and sped up as time went on soon his balls were slapping my ass.

"Oh gawd... fuck me... fuck me," I panted.

"Ah... ah," he moaned as he continued to speed up.

"Oh gawd Aaron," I moaned as he pounded me.

"Ah... ah," he moaned.

"Oh... oh gawd," I panted heavily.

"Oh yeah," he moaned.

"Ah... ah... ah... ah," I panted hysterically as I wrapped my hand around his neck.

"Ah... ah," he moaned.

"This... ama... zing... fuck... oh gawd," I moaned.

"Oh... fuck me," he called out.

"Fuck yeah," I giggled as I panted.

"I'm going to cum," he mustered.

"Don't stop... please... don't stop," I begged as I too was on the brink of unloading.

"Fuck me," he screamed.

"I'm there... I'm there... oh gawd... oh gawd," I only stopped breathing.

"Oh yeah," he laughed.

"Fuck!" I screamed as I violently shook as I unleashed my load unto my stomach.

"Oh yeah," he released his cum inside of me.

"Fuck... fuck," I panted as my body quivered releasing another out of this world orgasm.

"Fuck yeah," he grunted as his balls continued to slap my ass as he continued to release himself inside of me.

My whole body was orgasmic; something men aren't suppose to feel.

Aaron finally slowed down and enjoyed the rest of his release.

"Thank you," I panted.

"Thank you for what?" he whispered as he slowly fucked me with his still stiff cock.

"For... for giving me the best... orgasm... I've ever had," I giggled still slightly shaking from my full body orgasm.

"I'm still hard; are you ready for another round?" he laughed.

"No, you stole all my energy," I giggled.

He laughed as he slowly fucked me until he eventually pulled out of me.

"Please hold me," I begged him until I stopped shaking and fell asleep in his arms.