Neighbors Delight Ch. 04

Story Info
Coastal Retreat.
3.9k words
4.58
15k
12
2

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coastal Retreat

Aaron woke me early and told me we were taking a two day vacation up the coastal highway all the way to San Francisco and that I should dress in something sexy; something showing my mid-section and something short; preferably a skirt. He also added that I should bring sneakers or hiking shoes to change into just in case we wanted to survey the forest.

I kissed him as I rubbed his cock into a stiff missile but he insisted there would be plenty of time for that later and informed me I had an hour at best if we were to do any sightseeing.

He told me I had an hour at best so I dressed quickly and made a quick trip around the block before pulling into my garage across the street.

Once in, I undressed, and quickly took a shower including washing my hair and ran a razor over my body. When I was done, I smelled like sweet honey.

I went to the closet and went through Lynda's clothes; I found what looked to be a beige two-piece bodycon style dress. It had a short sleeve v-shape that showed partial cleavage and plenty of mid-section. The skirt looked short, very short, but holding it up to my waist it was perfect; it would show my naval and a lot of thigh.

After taping my breasts I dressed and applied my makeup to perfection.

I grabbed some gold jewelry; a thin chained necklace with a tiny cross, a watch, wrist bands, ankle bracelet, and earrings; then I realized my ears weren't pierced and put them back. I rummaged through her jewelry box but found nothing that would work; I would have to go without.

I straightened up, peered in the mirror, and was on my way before realizing I still needed shoes and a purse.

I retreated back to the closet and found a pair of beige wedge sandals that seemed a little tight but the next pair fit perfectly.

Next was a purse; I found the perfect small beige thin strapped purse that would hold everything that I needed.

I couldn't believe how excited I was to be with Aaron; just a few days ago I was a straight married man, now, I was cheating bi-cross-dresser fucking my neighbor across the street that in a few minutes would be accompanying him on a two day trip up the coastal highway to San Francisco.

I made sure the house was locked tight before getting in my car and pulling into Aaron's driveway five minutes later. Now with his garage door opener I opened the garage and pulled in. His car was missing and there was a note on the door telling me he would be back in a few minutes and to let myself in.

Once in, I roamed around the house not looking for anything special when I heard the garage door open.

I rushed downstairs to meet him at the door; he had .

"Mmm," I kissed him as he walked through the door.

"What was that for?" he laughed.

"I missed you," I admitted.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome, so how do I look," I stepped back and twirled for him.

"Oh my gawd, you're gorgeous," he smiled.

"Thank you," I kissed him again.

"Are you ready?"

"I'm ready."

"Good, let's go then; I have a small cooler in the car with water, Gatorade, and a few snacks just in case."

"Sounds like you had this all planned out," I flirted.

"Let's go," he laughed as he picked up a small nylon back pack and walked me out to the garage.

"Oh my gawd!" I exclaimed.

"I guess you like it then."

"I always wanted to ride in a Trans Am."

"Not just any Trans Am... a 1978 Ram III Pontiac 400 with a Turbo 400 and." He didn't finish.

I laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I continued laughing.

"Girls," he shook his head as he opened the passenger door for me.

"Oh, I need to get my bag out of the car," I opened the car and retrieved my nylon backpack with a pair short jogging shoes, short socks, and two pair of Lynda's work out panties in case I cream mine.

"I think you missed something," he said pointing into the car.

I turned and bent over like a stupid blonde bimbo and that's when he lightly tapped me on my ass.

"Horny already," I smiled as I stood up.

"No, just enjoying the view."

"Men," I smiled as I took my sat in the passenger seat; my skirt rode up my thighs just a few inches below my privates.

He shut the door and entered the driver's door; we were on our way in no time.

He explained we would do some sightseeing along the way and the other planned stops coming back home tomorrow. Aaron also told me he had a surprise for me later on in the evening but wouldn't tell me what it was; it was literally driving me crazy. What could he possibly be planning that he had to keep it a secret?

I felt very feminine as Aaron went out of his way to make my weekend special; especially having a surprise for me.

Now I was in a tremendous mood, my flirtatious female persona took over and I was all in; it seemed so natural.

We got to Malibu exited toward Topanga Canyon and headed toward Topanga Overlook where we enjoyed the awesome view of San Fernando Valley; it really was quite stunning and romantic as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

We spent about fifteen minutes at the overlook before heading towards Malibu. Once we hit Malibu we walked hand in hand on the beach; of course without shoes... so romantic.

After a long romantic walk on the beach we went to this great seafood restaurant for some scrumptious seafood and wine. Aaron then took me to an ice cream shop where we enjoyed tasting one another's ice cream; his mint chocolate chip and mine strawberry cream. However, that wasn't the only thig we shared as we enjoyed sweet kisses between bites.

We continued our adventure north to Pismo Beach where we did some wine tasting; I learned a lot about wine on our stop. We spent a lot of time tasting wine and had to be on our way.

I was having the time of my life so far and couldn't wait for Aaron's surprise later on.

We headed toward Monterey and took the scenic seventeen mile drive and had a mooch around Camel-by-the-Sea a cute seaside village with shops, cafes, and restaurants.

The scenic drive was so beautiful and stopped at one of the cafes for a coffee.

Once back on the Coastal Highway we headed toward San Francisco flirting all the way there.

I wondered where we were headed after we passed San Francisco and turned off the road a while later. I didn't say a word as we continued to turn and eventually turned onto a drive and drove through the trees.

"Are you ready for your surprise?" he asked me.

"Yes," I exclaimed excitedly.

"Good, just another minute and we'll be there."

All of a sudden there was a huge clearing that revealed an old white style church with gold painted trim about one-hundred yards away and had five good size cottages playfully arranged out of the way and to the left of the church.

I was a little surprised to say the least but figured it was an important landmark and let Aaron guide the way. He took my hand as we climbed the stairway into the church. Once inside I was surprised at how beautiful the inside was; the stained glass windows, the gold velvet antique benches, and the beautiful wood flooring.

We stood there and marveled at the view as we held hands; moments later a beautiful young woman greeted us and introduced herself as Tania.

"I'm Aaron and this is Bella," Aaron introduced us.

"Great, we've been expecting you, follow me," she told us.

We followed her down the aisle toward the front of the church; once there she asked us to wait and someone would be right with us.

"What are we doing here?" I whispered to Aaron.

"This is your surprise," he smiled and shook his head.

"My surprise," I laughed.

Moments later a minister approached us from the left and introduced himself.

Aaron introduced us himself and then me.

"Nice to meet you both; we'll be splitting you up. Aaron you'll follow Josh to your cottage and Bella you'll follow Maria to yours. Once you're both ready we'll start the service' are there and questions?" he asked us.

"No, we're fine," Aaron answered.

A young man, who must have been Josh, escorted Aaron off to the left; while a young woman, who must have been Maria, escorted me off to the right.

I followed Maria to the right and took a left in a long hallway to the end. Maria opened the door to a deck; it had stairs straight ahead and a ramp to the right; she led me to the right down the ramp. The ramp led into a smooth white brick path that led to two small single story cottages. The first one was a white cottage with light blue trim which we passed. The second was another small single story white cottage but with light pink trim.

We entered the pink trimmed cottage; we passed through which looked like a waiting room and into a back room where a second young woman was standing. It looked more like a dressing room with a hair washing sink and hair washing station.

"Bella, this is Mona, she will be helping me prepare you for the big event," she smiled.

"What big event?" I questioned.

"You're wedding," Maria answered as they laughed lightly.

"What," I remarked curiously thinking they made a huge mistake.

"Mona, bring me her dress," she told here.

Mona disappeared into another back room and came back with a beautiful white wedding dress.

"Oh... my... gawd!" I exclaimed as I covered my mouth and laughed in excitement; my eyes began to tear.

"It's a beautiful dress isn't it?"

"Yes," I answered excitedly.

"We'll be dressing you in all white including white panties due to the high lo cut of the dress," she told me.

"I'm sorry; but I can't do this," I said realizing that this couldn't happen fearing they would find out my secret.

"Would you rather change in the restroom for privacy?"

"Um, yes," I answered not wanting to disappoint Aaron knowing Aaron went through a lot of trouble setting this whole thing up.

The look of surprise must have covered my face as she handed me laced reinforced panties; the kind I wear to tuck my manhood back.

"If it makes you feel any better we're transsexual also," Maria informed me.

"What... you know?"

"Yes, it makes the bride feel more comfortable knowing the people preparing them are just like they are," Maria told me.

"But; I didn't know."

"Because it was a surprise," she giggled.

She was so pretty I just laughed along with her.

"Then we can continue?"

"Yes, but my bra."

"You're the blushing bride; you will be going braless."

"But."

"Bella, relax, you're not the first girl we took care of."

"Okay, have at it."

They began to undress me; my shoes first, then my clothes, and then turned their backs to me as I quickly exchanged my panties for their white reinforced laced ones. They then stripped me of my makeup and nail polish and began applying new.

It took the two of them more than an hour to dress me and make adjustments to my dress including taping my breasts for cleavage. Next, they sat me down and Mia applied my makeup and then polished my nails.

The young girl retrieved a long curly highlighted wig and Mia adjusted it until she was satisfied. It was long and covered my shoulders and somewhat beyond.

I stood in front of the mirror; I was ecstatic at how beautiful I was. The dress was a pure white strapless low high with a very small train, laced midsection with gold eyelets, and lace top which positioned right covered my nipples. The shoes, triple strapped white gold laced with four inch heels and a gold double buckle ankle strap. Then they decked me out in gold accessories.

The smile on my face said it all.

"You're beautiful," Mia told me.

"You really are," the young girl added.

"Thank you... but isn't it a little racy?" I asked.

"Don't worry; the sticky back added in the breast area will keep your breasts in position," Maria explained.

"I hope you know what you're doing," I sighed admiring my beauty.

"The bride should be ready," Mia remarked laughing.

"I will check," the young girl added as she left the room.

"Oh my gawd," I smiled still admiring my reflection.

"Don't cry; you will ruin your makeup," Mia told me.

"Maria, they're ready," the young girl informed us.

"Are you ready?" Maria asked me.

"Yes," I exclaimed.

It was time; a young female came into the room and the way she was dressed I assumed she was a bridesmaid.

"Follow me," she smiled as she led me out of the room and behind the last bench.

I was shocked to see the pews were filled from front to back.

"Wait right here until you hear the music start," the young woman told me.

"What," I was still a little overtaken by the current event.

"Don't worry; they'll tell you when it's your turn," she laughed as she looked over her shoulder to the other three women.

"Thank you."

The young girl met a young man at the aisle and they walked toward the steps toward the minister.

Next, Aaron appeared and he was walked down the aisle by an older woman who took a front seat on what appeared to be on the groom's side of the aisle.

The three women nudged me and I met a fortyish year old gentleman who walked me up the aisle. Everyone turned and smiled at me as I passed by making me blush under my makeup. My fatherly escort took a seat on what appeared to be the bride's side of the aisle.

I managed the steps and met my groom at the top where he clasped my hands and held on to them.

"Is the bride and groom ready?" the minister asked joyously.

"Yes," Aaron answered as I murmured under my breath.

I peered into Aaron's eyes and fell into a daze.

"Do you," was all I remember hearing moments later as Aaron slightly squeezed my hand bringing me out of my daze.

I felt the ring slide onto my finger as I looked down; it was a large diamond ring... my heart raced as I felt my blood rush through my body.

"You may kiss the bride."

It seemed like I waited forever for our lips to touch... and forever for them to part.

"Are you alright?" Aaron asked me.

"I've never felt better," I laughed nervously; it was a lot to take in for me at the moment.

He walked me down the aisle and out the church's front doors.

"Oh my gawd," I shrieked as they had a huge tent erected with smaller ones placed around it.

"Our reception," Aaron laughed.

"Oh my gawd," was my vocabulary of the moment.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it," I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

The guests began to roll out the front door and congratulate and compliment me on my wedding and appearance adding they hope I have a healthy and long marriage.

"Honey, this way," Aaron told me as he escorted me to the center of the tent and a huge wedding cake.

"Oh my gawd," I covered my mouth not believing everything that's happening to me right now.

The photographer took a million pictures with surrounding nature; in front of the church, in front of the fountain, on the walkway leading to the bridge that arches over the large stream, on the bridge, in front of our cottage; and that's not including the ceremony.

We were served dinner; a delicious outdoor barbecue which consisted of chicken, beef, and pulled pork; grilled corn on the cob, and homemade baked beans, potato salad and coleslaw.

Maria told us it was time to cut the cake and escorted us over to it and handed me the knife; Aaron laid his hand upon mine as we cut it together as the photographer continued to take pictures.

Temptation got the best of me as I swiped a little icing off the cake, laughing hysterically, and wiped it on Aaron's nose.

He retaliated by smearing some across my mouth.

We laughed.

"You messed up my makeup," I smiled... though pouting playfully.

"Sorry," he laughed.

I smiled still excited about my wedding.

Maria rushed over, cleaned me up, and then touched me up quickly.

We danced the first dance alone then the rest of the guests joined in.

Hours later it was over; Aaron picked me up and carried to our cottage that was set back slightly into the woods. He put me down on the porch, opened the front, and proceeded to carry me across the threshold.

Aaron put me down on my feet and closed the shades. I asked him to unzip me and he did without hesitation. After that our clothes seemed to have a mind of their own as they basically melted off our bodies.

Aaron's cock had sprung and was pointing straight up as to salute me; I was ecstatic to say the least.

We mutually fell into one another's arms and kissed passionately as his cock was pressed between our bodies. Afterwards, he pressed down on my shoulders; but no matter how much I loved him, and I did, I wasn't sucking cock... not his... not anyone's.

"Take me to bed and fuck me," I whispered.

He took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom, he shut the blinds, and kissed me again; it was a welcomed kiss.

I grabbed his cock and led him to the bed where I led him to the center of the bed and pulled him down on top of me.

We kissed... and kissed... and kissed. He then kissed my neck; I tilted my head in either direction giving him total access. Aaron slipped and hand over my nipple and began fondling it which brought on heavier panting from me. Eventually he worked his mouth down to the other nipple, now, he was sucking on\e nipple and fondling the other.

"Oh gawd Aaron," I moaned as my hips began to move by themselves.

He stopped and lifted my ankles over my head rolling my ass upward for easy penetration. Aaron's cock pressed against me and slid right in thanks to pre-lubing myself before the ceremony.

"Oh fuck," I giggled as I pulled myself up and kissed him.

He was a fucking animal as he laid the wood to me.

"Oh gawd... Aaron... ah, fuck me," I moaned.

He grunted as his balls slapped my ass.

"Fuck me, fuck me," I lifted my head and watched his cock fuck my sissy ass.

He Laughed.

"What... what are... you laughing about?" I panted in rhythm with his pounding.

"I'm fucking you," he grunted.

"Ah, ah, ah," I yelled as I orgasmed.

He continued until he slowed and enjoyed ejaculating into my ass; but he wasn't done quite yet as he began hammering me again.

"Oh gawd Aaron!" I screamed as he began to roll me up a bit more and began to fondle my nipples sending additional waves through my body making me come again.

Ten minutes later he filled me up again with his jizz.

He fucked me for forty minutes all together and it felt great. This was the first time he fucked me for so long; I was totally satisfied, tired, and a bit sore.

"We have to leave early so we better get some sleep," Aaron told me.

"That shouldn't be a problem," I said cuddling up to him.

The next morning I wanted Aaron to fuck me again but he insisted we leave before it was to late because he wanted to stop along the way; I agreed. We took a shower; but not together than headed out but not before packing my dress and jewelry from the wedding.

We stopped shortly and ate a quick breakfast and then stopped for some sightseeing.

We stopped for lunch and then stooped for more sightseeing.

When we hit Los Angeles I began crying because I knew it was all coming to an end.

"Why are you crying?" he was generally concerned.

"I love you so much; yesterday... was the best day of my life."

"Then what's the problem?"

"I can't see you anymore."

"That's not an option."

"I'm sorry; but as much as I love you I'm about to be a father," I explained as I began to remove my wedding ring.

"Keep it; it's yours."

"No, it's expensive; you can return it or sell it and get your money back."

"I gave it to you," he put his hand on mine so to stop me from removing it.

"Thank you; you're not mad at me are you?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Don't beat yourself up over it; just accept my answer and forget about it."

"I'll never forget you, or my wedding, or this moment."

"Bella, it's okay."

"I didn't mean to hurt you; it's just the closer we get to San Diego the more reality sinks in."

12