Neighbor's Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God yes!" I cried.

She stopped for a second, looked up at me and asked, "And can I do this too anytime? Anywhere?" Then resumed sucking.

"Anytime, anywhere!" I replied while running my fingers through her hair.

After nearly a minute of ecstasy she stopped sucking and pulled back but remained leaning forward, still caressing my nipple, with a very serious face. She risked much putting all this out there, especially the last part. She said we should decide what's next, but she really needed to know if I was accepting of all this or upset. Of course my lower brain was screaming, 'What are you waiting for? Let her play with your nipples as you fuck her hairy pussy with your big cock. She practically told you that's what she wants!'

My upper brain somehow won the day because I didn't want this to be a one time thing. "Kim, I am really glad you decided to make that lasagna. You are dead-on about me. I suggest we take our clothes off, drink some more wine and you can play with my nipples as much as you want as long as I can play with yours."

Kim crossed her arms, grabbed the bottom of her top and began to pull it over her head and off. When the top was upside down, covering her face with her big breasts exposed as she pulled it off, I reached forward and blocked her from going further as I said, "Stop right there, my turn. You won't be able to see, so trust me and concentrate on what and how you feel."

I got up and took my two articles of clothing off. Then knelt on the floor in front of her and placed my hands on her knees. I slowly slid my hands down and around to gently caress and massage her calves. Then back up again to lightly stroke the back of her knees. She moaned as I did so keeping her top over her face. I went down to her calves again then returned to the back of her knees eliciting another satisfied moan along with, "That feels so good. You're getting me even more excited."

"Just trust me and enjoy. Keep your eyes covered and focus on what you feel." I said as I slid my hands around on top of her knee again and slowly moved them up the inside of her thighs while gently pushing them apart. She offered no resistance and spread her legs as I lightly ran my fingertips over her inner thighs. I knee-walked to the edge of the couch, bent forward and kissed the smooth skin of first one then the other thigh. Kim moaned again and sensing I was headed for her pussy spread her legs even more and slouched on the couch so I would have easier access.

I continued running my fingertips higher and higher on the sensitive skin of her inner thighs and changed from kissing to licking with my tongue following the progress of my fingers. My left hand was now under her skirt on the side not exposed. I reversed direction heading south with my fingers and blew on the area I had just licked to send a cooling sensation through her skin. When I got to her knees I headed north again with my fingers and returned to kissing her delectable inner thighs.

"Trevor, that feels sooo good!" She cooed as I continued kissing and moving north. "Please keep going, don't stop."

I took that as a sign she wanted me to continue to her pussy. My fingers moved the final inch and found her pubic hair. I was right, no panties. Her luxurious pussy hair was nice and long at the edges. I began teasing it and then applied a little more pressure as I moved my hands to the side of her pussy to encourage more blood flow to the area and slid my tongue in the crease between her lips and upper thigh.

I spread the fingers of my left hand and combed through her splendid bush while my right continued north to find and undo the skirt clasp. Like pulling back the covers from a newlywed I opened her skirt to expose her pussy to my sight. I continued combing her pussy hair with my left hand and grazed her clit on each pass.

Kim moaned again and said, "Trevor you are driving me crazy. Can I look now? I want to watch you eat my pussy." She slouched a little more and pushed her pelvis towards me in anticipation of where my tongue was headed. Her pussy lips glistened with moisture as her vagina lubed itself.

"Not yet. Just focus on how good it feels. It will make it that much better." I responded from between her legs.

I pulled my tongue through the valley of her pussy and flattened it out as it glided over her clit. Kim pushed her hips up to increase the contact as I did that. Then I continued licking up to her belly button as my hands slid up her torso to the underside of her large breasts. I lingered making big circles around her belly button as my fingers made large circles around her tits. She thrust her chest out in encouragement. With each circle I decreased the radius of my fingers and tongue until I reached her long, stiff nipples and belly button simultaneously. She had already told me she had sensitive nipples so I decided to focus on them instead of her clit or pussy with my tongue.

As I gently pinched her upright nipples my tongue headed due north to the valley of her glorious breasts. She thrust her chest out to encourage my ministrations and her breathing got much deeper, almost gasping she was so turned on. When my tongue reached the mid-point between her breasts I found myself leaning very far forward and slowly and carefully moved my hips from side to side so the base of my big, thick cock was nestled between her pussy lips. I was dripping a significant amount of pre-cum which along with her secretions made everything down there nice and squishy. I pushed my hips forward to increase the pressure while moving to playfully lick first one, then the other long, stiff nipple.

Kim's chest heaved into me wanting me to do more than playfully lick her nipples as her hips moved up and down so that she was fucking her clit on my cock. She pulled the top off her head, looked down and pulled my head to her breast to force my mouth onto her nipple. I began to suck gently and swirl my tongue around the half-inch or so turgid tower on top of her tit. She again pulled my head to her as she picked up the pace with her hips now sliding her clit along the length of my well-lubed, and very hard, big cock as I joined the action and fucked her clit.

"God Trevor" Kim gasped, "You're going to make me cum. Please suck my nipples!"

I switched sides and repeated the gentle swirl on her other breast and rapidly moved to sucking as she once again pulled me to her. I got as much of her breast into my mouth as I could and ran my tongue over her long, stiff nipple. She moaned again. I continued my dual front assault by sucking hard on her nipple and pushing my cock against her clit. It didn't take long for her to thrust her hips into me while pushing her nipple into my mouth; her breath coming in heaves.

Her orgasm began to roll through her body as she exclaimed over and over: "oh fuck, oh fuck" and "you're so good, so good". I continued just what I was doing and made sure my cock continued to fuck her clit as she writhed around in the pleasure of her cum.

When she stopped moving I pulled my head up as she leaned forward and we kissed passionately. I hadn't cum yet and was still hard; but remained still to let her now sensitive clit calm down. We kissed like teenagers at a make-out party for about five-minutes. I looked down at her and said, "I'm glad you made the lasagna but there's one more thing we need to do before dinner." She looked at me questioningly until she felt my hips move back slightly and then forward as the head of my cock entered her wet, hairy pussy.

"Oh yes, fuck me!" she blurted out loudly in a sexy, low pitched voice like a cheerleader would use. "Fuck me!"

I started to slowly push myself in to her juicy, slick pussy. (I learned the hard way that most women take time to accommodate my big, thick cock.) I could tell Kim would have no trouble after I got about halfway and she cried out, "God you're big! It feels so good! Fuck me with your big cock!"

I changed my body position slightly so my weight was held by my arms. Kim took advantage of this and began to suck and lick my nipples. I slowly went all the way in and all the way out. Her furry cunt felt heavenly. I looked down and could see her moist, long, luxurious pussy hair sticking to my cock as I withdrew. Her hairy pussy was hot, wet and tight. I knew I wouldn't last long with her licking my nipples and her pussy tightly gripping my cock. I wanted her to cum again before I did, so I began doing kegels to hold off.

As every guy knows, holding off is a real challenge! I was winning the battle, but barely, as I continued to slowly slide my big cock all the way in and all the way out. Kim was panting now and building to her second orgasm. She moved her head back on the couch, which meant no more stimulation of my nipples so I would be able to last longer, and began kneading her large breasts and pulling at her extended nipples.

I sped up my thrusting and repositioned myself so I was slightly higher to allow my pubic bone to strike her clit each time I went all the way in. My hips were a blur of motion as I pistoned in and out making sure to bottom out each time and give her nubbin as much stimulation as I could.

"Do you like getting fucked by my big cock?" I grunted after about 5-minutes of pounding.

"Yes, Yes!" she moaned. "Fuck my hairy pussy with your big cock! You make my clit feel so good. I'm almost there, cum with me."

She was moaning, I was moaning, we were both panting when I felt her cervix muscles contract around my cock as her orgasm started. I could feel my balls tighten and the head of my cock expand and knew that I couldn't hold off any longer. Her pussy gushed at the same time my first volley shot off. I kept thrusting and filling her with my cum. I collapsed on her chest and she put her arms around me and pulled me into her.

I looked up, smiled and kissed her. A nice, long, languid kiss of mutual satisfaction.

--

As we were both nudists, there was no reason to get dressed. We ate the lasagna nude and it was great! It seems I was a bit sloppy as some sauce and wine seemed to land on a nipple over and over again. She enjoyed licking it off.

12