Neighbors Make Great Lovers...

Story Info
A girl's fantasy about older neighbor comes true.
1k words
3.94
128.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikkijames
nikkijames
15 Followers

I was sitting in front of the computer after a long day at work, wondering what to do that evening. It was a hot summer day out and I was only wearing my bra and panties. I liked to be barely dressed and I knew that Mike, the neighbor across the street enjoyed it also. He was an older man, 45 to my being only 27, but still he was attractive.

I had some experience with men, but I was the type of girl that wanted to try new things. I had never been with an older man like Mike, but I wanted to be with him. He was single, no children and was always throwing looks my way whenever I would be out in the yard or when I was coming home from work. We never really talked, other then the friendly "Hello, How are you?"

Sitting here and looking out my window at him was making me hot, I wanted him. I decided that I was going to get him and it was going to happen tonight.

I put on a skimpy summer dress and headed out to the front porch, sat on the porch swing and just watched him. After about 10 minutes, he looked up and saw me. A smile came over his face and he said, "Hello." His voice was sexy and it turned me on.

"Hi Mike, How are you?" I said.

"You look nice this evening, no plans to go out?" he asked.

"Not tonight, I'm planning on staying in and was hoping for some company."

With this, his face gleamed and he walked across the street and up on the porch. I could see through the tight jeans he had on that he was well endowed and I wanted him more. He came and sat on the swing with me, we sat there staring at each other, not knowing what to say. Finally, I asked if he wanted to go in out of the heat and have a drink. He accepted and followed me into my place.

I went to the fridge and got out a couple beers and handed him one. He took it and we sat on the couch. "Would you be offended if I kissed you?" he asked.

‘Oh this is going to happen.' is all I could think. "Not at all." I said as I leaned in to meet his lips.

We kissed for what seemed like an eternity, our tongues sliding in and out of the others mouth. I could feel tightness in my stomach and a damp spot in between my legs on my panties. After we broke from the kiss, I looked down at his pants and his cock was just about ripping his pants at the seams. I took my hands and began rubbing them on his chest and stomach. I slipped my hands down and started to undo the button and zipper on his jeans. He moaned a bit in his throat and I smiled. He lifted his ass so that I could slide his jeans off with ease. I stood up in front of him and slipped out of my dress, letting it fall to the floor. Then unhooked my bra and took off my panties, exposing myself to him completely. I saw his huge cock jump with excitement as I stripped for him.

He was leaning back on the couch and so I kneeled in front of him and took his cock into my hand. Grabbing it by the base and flicking my tongue across the head of it. Then I ran my tongue on the underside of his cock, teasing him before taking all of his cock into my mouth. He was bigger then any man I had ever been with and I thought I would have trouble taking all of him, but he seemed to just slide down my throat. I could hear him moan when my lips hit the base of his cock.

With his cock still in my mouth, I reached down with my left hand and started to massage my clit. It was standing out and as soon as I touched it I moaned. Mike liked the feeling of my moaning with his cock in my mouth, and his cock throbbed. I couldn't believe how wet I was, how much I wanted this man. I stuck two fingers into my wet pussy and fingered myself as I continued to give him head.

Looking up into Mike's eyes I told him that I wanted him to fuck me. We stood up and he bent me over the edge of the couch, my bare ass sticking up in the air. Mike grabbed his cock and ran the head of it along my ass crack and down to my now dripping wet pussy.

"Fuck me!" I cried out.

I couldn't believe how wet I was. He rammed his enormous cock into my pussy and starting fucking me hard. I had never dreamed that it would feel so good. I matched his rhythm and pushed back into him every time he thrusted forward, allowing his cock to be so deep in my pussy. Sweat was pouring off him and dripping onto my ass, making me even hotter for him.

"Can I fuck your asshole?" he questioned.

"Yes, MMMMM OH YES!" was all I could get to come out of my mouth. He took his throbbing cock soaked with my juices and slowly slid it in my tight asshole. I shivered as my ass absorbed all of him. He started pumping slowly and gradually gained momentum and force. I knew I was going to orgasm and it was all I could do to not scream at the top of my lungs with pleasure. I buried my head in the pillow on the couch and let myself go. My ass tightening around his cock, he came inside me.

We collapsed on the couch, his cock still in my ass. Trying to catch our breath, our sweat and sex still mixing. I must admit that it was so much more then I had ever expected or dreamed it would be. Now, Mike and I have sex at least once a week and every time it only gets better.

nikkijames
nikkijames
15 Followers