Neighbors No More Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Matt whispered back.

"Then what are you waiting for?" She whispered, as she went climbed to all fours, ass in the air.

Matt didn't hesitate, hopping off the bed and placed his head at the entrance of her hole, he started to push it in.

"Wait spit on it first," Lexi ordered. Matt spit on her hole and watched as Lexi smeared it all over lubricating her anus. Matt positioned himself again and attempted to push his stiff member into her asshole. It was so tight his penis was arching as he pushed it in.

The feeling was incredible, when he was in there the muscles flexed constantly. It was almost like Lexi was having a constant orgasm. He slid back and forth slowly. They had never done this and he wasn't sure how fast he should go.

"Faster!" Lexi called. Matt quickened his pace as much as possible; Lexi's anus seemed to constrict more with the movement. Matt wouldn't last long with the amount of pressure on him right now.

"I'm going to come," Matt called.

"Please not yet, I'm so close," Lexi called. There was no way Matt could stall this, it was already starting. He did the only thing he could think of and started to finger Lexi's clit as he gave one final thrust shooting his cum in her anus.

The combination of the warm feeling of cum shooting inside coupled with Matt playing with her clit was enough as Lexi screamed out. Juices squirted out of her pussy; flying all over the place as wave after wave of the most intense orgasm she had hit her.

After it had stopped, they collapsed to the bed completely spent. The only movement was Lexi inching her way so she could be in her lovers' arms again. She kissed his chest and rested her head on the best pillow in the world; Matt's shoulder.

12