Neighbors No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt was having a hard time, the slippery walls, coupled with the pressure of her pussy and excitement were becoming too much, he was going to come soon.

"I have to stop, or I'm going to come," Matt said.

"Keep going I want you to come," Lexi said, she heard Matt grunt more and more as he let out a low growl. Lexi felt his load shoot inside her. This sent her over the edge as she engulfed his penis with the clenching muscles of her second orgasm.

They were about to start again but they heard Matt's dad stirring, probably going to bed but they didn't want to take any chances. Lexi stood and got dressed. Before she could climb out the window, Matt stopped her.

"I don't get a goodnight kiss?" he asked, she smiled as she turned kissing him passionately.

"I love you," Came out of her mouth instead of goodnight.

"I love you too," Matt answered, shortly after Lexi disappeared into the night.

Next week

Lexi and Matt had sex the next day and a couple times during the week. After they started they didn't seem to want or be able to stop. Last night was Friday; Matt went over to Lexi's and spent the night. Early Saturday morning he climbed out her window and kissed her before taking his exit.

He was in the process of climbing in his window, when he noticed his door was open. He knew he closed it before he left. Oh crap Dad must know where he was. Trying to act like nothing was wrong, Matt exited the room and noticed his father was at the kitchen table, seemed like he was waiting for him.

"Where were you?" Bill asked.

"I'm sorry," Matt started he wasn't even going to lie that he was with Lexi but he wasn't going to admit what they did. "Lexi needed help on a computer project we are working on in class. We lost track of time and I ended up falling asleep."

"Why didn't you use the door?" Bill asked.

"Because I know how you feel about me seeing her, you wouldn't have let me go and she would fail the class," Matt said. The bullshit was coming out better than he thought it would. "Now I didn't have time to work on my own homework last night so if you'll excuse me." Matt grabbed some juice and headed back to his room, heart racing.

Lexi was sore in all the right places, she and Matt spent most of the night having sex, almost nonstop. She was so content she could've laid there forever. She probably would've but she heard the phone ring. She was just about to answer it when she heard.

"Hello," Joyce called...shit mom had answered the phone first. Lexi crawled and put her ear to the door. "What...No Matt wasn't here last night...What project? Lexi never told me she had a project to work on...No I didn't know he was here...why didn't you keep an eye on him...Oh I see and how is this my fault..." There was a pause, leaving Lexi on edge wanting to know what was being said on the phone. "Ok Bill I get it...can we talk about it later please...Why? Because I'm going to check on Lexi, that's why."

She heard her mother's footsteps getting louder as she approached, as quietly as possible Lexi hopped back into bed trying to look like she was sleeping. Her door opened, as Joyce walked in.

"Lexi wake up," Joyce ordered. Lexi jumped at the strictness shown in her voice.

"What mom?" Lexi asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Why was Matt here last night?" She demanded.

"It's no big deal," Lexi explained, she tried to remember the details of her mom's phone conversation. Temporarily she drew a blank, and then she remembered the word project. What kind of project though. "We're in Mr. Peterson's 3rd period class together we were assigned to work together on a project."

"I see what kind of project?" Joyce asked.

'Oh crap,' Lexi thought but said. "We need to create a scrapbook and present it in front of the class."

"And you were working on that until five in the morning?" Joyce asked.

"No til a little after midnight, we must've dozed off," Lexi explained

"Where is it?" Joyce asked. "The scrapbook I'd like to see it."

"Ummm," Lexi thought looking around. "Matt must've taken it with him."

No more words were said as Joyce turned walking out of the room, a sly smile entered Lexi's face as she flopped back on the bed. Her heart was pounding from the Adrenaline giving her a natural high.

Monday Lexi and Matt were walking hand in hand, on their way home from school. As they turned the corner, they noticed Joyce and Bill standing in front of the houses waiting for them. Quickly they unlocked hands and tried to look like they were talking about school.

"Hey dad," Matt greeted pleasantly.

"Mom," Lexi asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Bill and I agreed we need to have a talk to you," Joyce answered.

'Holy shit,' Matt thought dad and Joyce never agreed on anything. They must've figured out he and Lexi never stopped seeing each other.

"Let's go inside," Bill suggested. They went inside Bill's house since his was the closest. Joyce closed the door and turned.

"You two take a seat," Joyce ordered sternly. Matt and Lexi slowly sat down on the couch, both looked at each other. Bill and Joyce obviously knew about what was happening, but how much did they know?

Joyce sat down next to Bill in a couple chairs that were turned to face the couch. "We feel that we need to be honest with the two of you." Joyce started. "We wanted to explain why we wanted you two to stop seeing each other..."

"I know why you hate me, Lexi told me, she said you called me an asshole, like my dad," Matt interrupted, he was hoping this shot would get them arguing and this whole talk could be done with.

"No I don't hate you," Joyce said. She looked at Bill who nodded. "Lexi do you remember what I told you about your dad?"

"Yeah," Lexi stated, to her this was a stupid question, Joyce spoke about it all the time. "You two were arguing about him not being a good dad, that one day he was gone."

"I cheated on him, Lexi that's why he left. It wasn't because of work, or he didn't think he could handle the responsibility of being a father. It was me," Joyce admitted, voice full of sadness.

"What?" Lexi asked voice full of shock and disappointment.

"So what does that have to do with me?" Matt asked.

"The person Joyce slept with was me," Bill admitted. "Once your mom found out, Matt, she left." Still not finding the connection, Lexi and Matt turned back and forth.

"Sweetie Bill is your father," Joyce said filling in the blank.

To be continued

12