Neighbors Pt. 02

Story Info
We get to know the neighbors even better.
2.4k words
4.06
51.6k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you remember my last story about our neighbors Charles and Monique and his enormous cock. We would spend one or two Saturday's a month having dinner either at their home or ours. Depending on our moods we may be naked or not but quite often the conversation turned sexual. We learned a lot about their sexuality and they about ours. Usually after they left (or we left) we had wild, uninhibited sex.

One Saturday evening Charles and Monique were supposed to come over for dinner. Earlier in the week I noticed that Monique had started leaving the blinds open during the day. So every day I passed by their house I strained to get a look at her prancing around nude and then on Friday it happened. I slammed on the brakes and just stared. She was sitting at a chair right at the window, with her legs spread wide, her cute feet planted on the window and sliding a dildo into her pussy. They had told us they didn't have any toys so we showed them our toy box and then seemed impressed. I guess things have changed. She looked at me a couple of times and just smiled. After a couple of minutes I could see her having a orgasm. After she came down to earth, she stood, looked at me, smiled then closed the shutters. It was then I realized my pre-cum had soaked through my pants.

When I walked in the house Tammy was in the kitchen. I tried to give her a quick kiss and get by her before she noticed the wet spot. But she grabbed me and stuck her tongue down my throat and reached down to my still hard cock.

"My, you are very wet and hard. What brought that on? Wait, don't answer that. Let me just take care of it."

With that she got down on her knees, pulled my pants down allowing my throbbing cock to spring free. She wraps her hands around my cock and flicks the tip with her tongue. She swirls her tongue around the head and then down the underside of my shaft. She looks up a at me, winks and then plunges her whole thing in her mouth. She starts bobbing her head up and down my shaft and it's all I can do to stand up. She then does something completely unexpected. While is bobbing on my cock. She takes a finger and starts to probe my asshole, slightly pushing it in and then pulling it out. After a couple of time I can feel myself starting to cum.

"Baby, I'm going to come."

"Not here you're not!"

She stands up, bends over and puts her hands on the counter.

"Here," I say pointing to my pussy.

I grab her hips and push my cock into her soaking wet pussy. I start riding her as hard as I can slamming my cock in and out of her pussy. She starts screaming and I can feel her cumming as her pussy grabs onto my cock. At this point I can't take it anymore and unload into her. I then just collapse on her exhausted but very satisfied.

I finally find the strength to straighten up. Tammy turns around, reaches her hand down and into her pussy and pulls a glob of cum out. She looks at me and takes her fingers into her mouth.

"Desert was good, don't you think?" Then I stick my tongue into his mouth so he can taste the saltiness of his cum.

"So honey, what do you want for dinner?"

*****

The next day, Saturday, we spent a good amount of the day cleaning the house and working in the yard. Charles and Monique were coming over that night and it gave us a reason to make the house look nice.

All day Tammy was acting very weird, but in a good way. A couple of times she just bent over, looked back at me and wiggled her ass. Another time we were in the yard pulling weeds and she called for me to come over. She was sitting down and when I got to her she reached up and grabbed my balls and mouthed to me "Later." What in the world?!?!" I didn't question it though.

I was standing in the kitchen marinating the steak when Tammy came up behind me.

"Don't ask any questions," I whispered in his ear. "Close your eyes."

As I did I felt her putting a blindfold on me. She then grabbed my hand and led me down the hallway to our bedroom. When we got there she turned me around and said, "Strip."

"Honey, They are supposed to be here in just a bit."

"You know they are always late. Now strip!"

I did as she said and took off all my clothes. She then ordered me to lift up each leg and I could feel her putting on my silk thongs that I wear sometimes to tease her.

"Sit,"

I reached back and felt a chair that is not normally in our bedroom so I sat down.

I felt her go around the back of me, grabbed my hands and felt her binding them together. Then she binds my ankles to the legs of the chair.

"There, you are all ready!"

Ready for what??

She takes off my blindfold and looks down at me.

"I have a surprise for you. A very nice surprise." I then straddle Larry and sit on his lap. I can feel his cock beginning to stir and I know it is straining to penetrate me but I am still fully clothed.

"Excited?"

Right then the door bell rings. "What the hell," I think

"Stay here. I'll be right back."

So there I am semi-naked, tied to a chair and Tammy is answering the door. What in the hell is going on?!?!

A minute later I hear footsteps coming towards the bedroom. "Good," I think. "She is coming to untie me."

I appear at the door and say, "We have a surprise for you,"

With that Charles and Monique appear at our bedroom door. I couldn't see my face but I felt it turn 4 shades redder.

"My," Monique smiled, "What do we have here?"

I felt my rock hard erection suddenly go soft.

"Baby. I know how much you like a show. And I know that Monique put on quite a show for you yesterday."

I didn't know what to say. How did she know?

"We know you slow down every day you pass by their house so Monique approached me with the idea to give you a reason to look. You're such a pervert! And since you are such a pervert we decided to really give you a show."

Tammy then went around the back of Charles and started doing something I never thought she would. She began to feel him up and down occasionally looking over at me. It was obvious from the bulge in his pants that he was enjoying it. Although there was a pang of jealousy, my growing erection showed that I was enjoying it. She unbuttoned his pants and slowly moved her hand inside of them. Charles started moaning and it was obvious that he liked what was happening. I looked at Monique and she just smiled.

Tammy moved around the front of him, got down on her knees and slowly lowered Charles's pants. With just underwear on I could see his monstrous bulge. Tammy then pulled his underwear down and his engorged cock popped out. She slowly started to stroke it as Monique moved around his back and stroked it from behind. Tammy then began running her tongue all around the head and shaft.

I looked at Charles and I think if Monique hadn't been behind him he may have fallen over. He looked and me and mouthed, "Is this OK?"

I mouthed back, "Absolutely.

Tammy then began to really work his cock. She would run her tongue all around the head and shaft and then take it into her mouth and slurping just like a lollipop. She could only fit about half of it in because of its size but I remember them telling us that Monique could only fit the head in so I knew Chucks was in heaven.

After about a minute I stopped and got up. I looked at Larry and his bulge and said, "Look, he's enjoying it. He's all wet."

And wet I was.

"Honey, what is your favorite fantasy?"

"To watch you fuck another guy."

"Well, this is your lucky day."

Tammy moved over to the bed and begins to undress. Is this really going to happen? OMG! It is!

She then motions with her finger for Charles to come to her.

"Strip Charles."

He practically jumps out of his clothes.

"Babe, do think he will fit?"

I just shrug my shoulders.

"Well, we are going to find out."

Tammy lays down on her back and spreads her legs.

"Fuck me."

Charles climbs between Tammy's legs grabs her ankles and puts them over his shoulders. He slowly starts to push himself into her.

"Tell me if it hurts," he says. "I'll go slow."

Tammy closes her eyes as he inches into her. Every so often he will pull out a little so she can relax and then push a little more in. I can't tell if Tammy's face is one of agony or ecstasy.

"Put It all the way in."

I guess I got my answer. I look over at Monique standing in the doorway. She is just looking at them, one hand up her shirt massaging her breasts, the other hand down her pants, I can only imagine massaging her pussy. She is enjoying this as much as me.

"It's all the way in," Charles coos.

"Fuck me!"

Charles starts to move in and out slowly at first and I am amazed that she is able to fit it all in.

Charles looks over at me and says, "She sure does have a tight pussy."

I'm thinking, yea, you're going to take care of that.

He then starts picking up the pace and really is driving it in and out of her pussy. He then gets into an almost pushup position, with her legs stall over his shoulders and begins to hammer her.

"Oh My God! Fuck me Charles! Fuck me harder!!"

This really encourages him and he really starts to fuck Tammy. I can tell when Tammy is about to have an orgasm and I see it coming. She lets out a scream and pushes him back with her legs. She has very strong legs and I don't think Charles expected that as she pushes him completely out of her. With that she sends a stream of cum all over him.

"Oh my God!" he exclaims. "I have never seen that."

"She's a squirter. Once you get her going she will soak the bed."

"Did you enjoy that babe?"

"Yes."

"Good, because we are not done."

Tammy then gets on all fours, grabs the headboard. Charles knew exactly what to do. He comes up behind her, grabs her hips and drives his cock into her pussy. He starts slamming it in her, his balls slapping her ass and her tits swinging wildly. I wasn't sure but I think she came a couple of more times because I noticed the sheets were getting wet.

I looked over at Monique and saw that she had lost her pants and was vigorously plunging her fingers in and out of her pussy. Everyone was able to release but me. By this time my cock was straining on my panties and it was getting uncomfortable.

Charles started to moan and his face was turning red.

"I'm cuummmmmmmming!" He yelled.

With that I could see his pulsating unloading his seed into Tammy's pussy. It lasts for what seemed an eternity before he collapses on top of Tammy.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"O God yes!"

"Good. Because we are not done." I look back at Monique and say, "Monique, please untie him."

She comes over and unties me. I look up and Tammy is back on all fours.

"Time for dessert! There's a pie waiting for you honey!"

My number two fantasy is to eat the guy's creampie she just fucked out of her pussy. I crawl into bed and move my head under her pussy. I see that it is read and swollen and the cum has just started to leak out.

"Open wide."

I open as wide as I can she Tammy pushes a glob right into my awaiting mouth. I furiously lift my head up and stick it my tongue deep into her pussy.

"Get it all baby. Here, I'll help,"

With that she drops her pussy onto my face practically smothering me. I don't care, all I can think about is driving my tongue deeper into her and getting it all out.

As I am furiously licking I feel my panties being taken off. Then I feel hands on both of my legs and then I feel a warm wet sensation envelope my cock. I can't see anything because Tammy is practically sitting on me but I know the feel of a warm pussy. Monique starts bouncing up and down on my shaft as I drive my tongue into my wife's sloppy pussy.

Monique screams a couple of times and I assume she is cumming. But it doesn't stop her from bouncing on my shaft. After a minute of this I hear Tammy start to squeal. With a gush she unloads on me soaking my face and head. I have taken about all that I can and feel myself cumming. With a groan I unload into Monique's awaiting pussy.

By this time my head is spinning. Tammy rolls off of me and Monique collapses. I see Charles sitting on the corner of the bed with a stupid grin.

"Did you enjoy that Charles."

"You betcha," he replied.

We just all lay for a couple of minutes before Tammy breaks the silence.

"So, now that we have had dessert, what should we have for the main course?"

Main course? OMG. What have I gotten into?

Side Note. I hope you enjoyed this. Writing this I was leaking everywhere so I had to take care of myself so I could concentrate and finish it.