Neighbors Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck. Fucking fuck. She tasted so fucking good. Sweet. Tangy. Musky. Like sex. Jackson never grew tired of her flavor. He wanted to dive into her and never come up for air. That lick made her jump and he smirked, growling into her pussy when he saw her pull against the restraints on her wrists. Her expression screamed of desperation. She wanted to touch him, but he denied her.

Another long, slow lick, another taste of her sweetness on his tongue before his lips found her clit, kissing it. She gasped again, her back arching. When he kissed it again, she whined and turned her head to the side.

"You're a fucking tease," she groaned, her eyes squeezed tightly shut.

He growled against her lips again and reached under her legs, kneading the plump flesh of her ass before he reached up past it to cup her breasts in his hands, pinching and pulling at her nipples. She arched her back and pressed them up into his grip, fully and completely, inviting more of his touch and torment. He dove into her pussy again, lapping away at her lips and teasing the little nub of her clit with his tongue, drawing slow, small circles.

"Mr. Davis..." she swallowed, and looked at him. "Th-That feels really good..."

He smirked and licked her again, not answering her for the time being. He had a plan, to bring her right to the edge, hold her there for as long as possible, then thrust her over it into an ecstasy she'd never known. But to do that, he needed her teetering right on the precipice. He slid his fingers into her, his middle and ring finger, just to the second knuckle, and arched them upwards towards the front of her pussy. He stimulated and stroked the swollen flesh within, her g-spot, while his tongue worked in tandem on her swollen clit.

The combination sent her into spasms near immediately, her back arching and her breath coming in quick, uneven gasps. Jack stopped his movements immediately, grinning up at her when she looked down at him with wide eyes and her mouth hanging open. She bucked her hips up at him, asking him for more just with the movements of her body.

"What, baby?" he asked, playing coy with a raised brow.

She laughed once in disbelief. "Why did you stop?!" she asked him, sounding so desperate.

He felt a strong tug in his groin. "Stop what, honey? Did you want something?"

She sighed, frustrated, and tilted her head back on the bed.

"This?" he asked her, plunging his fingers back into her wet slit, his tongue to her clit, and working her over again with an urgency that demanded she respond.

And respond she did - she was back on the edge within moments, gasping, begging, her legs shaking. He denied her again and she slammed her feet down on the bed with frustration, groaning again.

"Tell me what you want, baby girl." He looked up at her again, running his fingers up and down the sides of her folds, keeping her stimulated. "Look at me, and tell me what you want."

Aymie craned her neck up and met his gaze, and the look made him strain so hard in his pants, he feared the seam would rip.

"Please make me cum, Mr. Davis. Pretty please? I need it so bad."

Jackson grinned, bringing his fingers to the inner edge of her lips and parting them, and he blew cool, crisp air against her clit. It was a concentrated stream of air through pursed lips, directly against that inflamed little nub. She looked at him and continued breathing, deep and fast, her chest rising and falling. She was there, right there at the edge, her body aching, yearning for release - he could see it in her eyes. He pressed his fingers inside of her again, stroking her in that same spot while he continued to blow.

He watched her struggle to find words. She opened her mouth to speak two, three times before shutting it, her face twisting in pleasure as she rolled her head back, plopping back on the pillow, then shooting up and struggling against her restraints again. The look in her eyes was starting to make him breathless. He wanted to plunge inside of her and make her scream...but the slow build of this moment, the seconds ticking by and watching her rise, was so delicious.

"P-P-Please...can I cum...?" she asked him, her voice little more than a timid whisper.

He grinned. "You may."

He crashed his lips back down against her clit again and as soon as they made contact, she came apart. His fingers rammed inside of her, hammering away at her g-spot as his lips sucked at her clit. He felt her contract around his fingers, clenching so tightly that it made his cock ache. Her back rose up off the bed and she shrieked as the climax took her, wracking her body with shivers and twitches of pleasure and ecstasy. She came for nearly thirty seconds with that combination. Every moment that ticked by seemed to make him harder and harder, wanting more and more of her taste, her flavor, her cum. He wanted to leave her forgetting how to speak.

When pleasured moans turned to whimpers of over sensitivity, he stopped, pulled his fingers from her soaking folds, and licked them clean. God her taste...he could drink her down for hours on end. Pulling a hand back, he gave her a swift swat on the pussy, making her jump, her eyes flying open to look at him.

He just grinned. "That's one."

Taking hold of the spreader bar between her legs, he wrenched it over and forced her to flip onto her stomach, her wrists criss-crossed above her head, bound to the headboard. He ensured she was comfortable, that her head sat on the plush pillows and nothing was straining. When he was sure of her well-being, he slid his hands all over her naked body from the back of her head down to the balls of her feet.

"I'm going to spank you now. Are you ready?"

He was. His hands itched to feel the smack on her skin, his eyes yearning to feast on her flesh as it turned bright pink. He wanted to mark her, to ensure that when she left his arms this evening, that she would remember where he had been, inside and out.

She looked back at him and bit her lip. "Yes, Mr. Davis. I'm ready."

12