Neighbors Son & My Drunk Wife Maria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell Maria was loving it as she started moaning in between telling them to stop. She wasn't very convincing, and there was no way they were going to listen to her now anyway! As Jack continued to work his dick into her, Billy stood over her on the bed and pulled his shorts down. A cock twice the size of Jack's sprang out, already dripping with his pre-cum!

Maria looked up with a sort of 'Oh my God' look on her face when she saw it. She reached up and closed her fingers around his dick, he went down on his knees as she guided it towards her mouth.

She was wanking him and licking his balls, then she slipped her mouth over the dome and sucked it all in, deep throating him all the way to his balls and nearly gagging when it was all the way in.

"Billy looked towards Jack, who was still fucking away between her legs.

"Look at the way she's sucking on this, she can't get enough cock! ...Man! ...That feels so good dude!"

Jack just stared at the way she was sucking on Billy's big dick as he continued to hump her. Suddenly, I saw him start to shake and groan as he let his balls empty their hot load deep inside my wife!

As he eased his spent cock from her pussy, Maria immediately said to Billy,

"Please Billy, get down there and fuck me hard with that big hard cock!"

He didn't need telling twice! As he started putting it in I knew he was stretching her out because of the way she was moaning and panting. Once it was up to the hilt, he started to build up the pace, fucking her like there was no tomorrow! Marie was really moving her hips and getting into it, at that pace he couldn't last too long though, within a few minutes he was also spraying his cum deep inside her. They both lay there panting for a bit, until Billy pulled his big dick out with a loud sucking gurgle. Jack and Billy took turns in kissing her, before quickly leaving and scurrying back to Jack's house.

I waited a few minutes before I got up and went in the house, just in case they saw me. When I entered the bedroom, Maria was still sprawled on the bed wearing nothing but a big satisfied grin.

"How was the show Hon? she asked.

I waved my stiff dick towards her.

"Just great baby, but now you can slow down and deal with this, It's my turn now you're all warmed up, and I've got all night!"

***

Thanks again to LEATBT for support and time editing.

12