Neighbors' Tryst

Story Info
A wife finds solace in the arms of her neighbor.
5.8k words
4.35
35.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been reading erotic stories for many years, so I thought it might be time to give back to the community. If you enjoyed the story, terrific. If it got you off, even better. Feedback welcome. I have other stories if you're interesting in hearing more. Enjoy!

*****

The neighbors across the street have been having problems...for a long time now. The husband and wife have two beautiful children, a nice house; it seems like everything is perfect. But only on the surface. Both work very stressful jobs, which leads to shortness in their brief interactions, either before or after work.

The wife has noticed lately that her husband's hours continue to go deeper and deeper into the night. It's started becoming a typical occurrence for him to sleep at the office.

Now the only way that I know this is that the wife knocked on my door on a Saturday afternoon and asked me if I could help her with some of the heavy lifting in the garden, as both of her young boys were gone playing with their friends and wouldn't be back for a while.

Wanting to be neighborly, I obliged. Now, up to this point, I had always knew that the wife was attractive, but we weren't even on a first name basis. "I'm Sara, by the way," she says as we walk around her house to the back garden. I extend my hand and notice just how soft her skin is, and for the first time actually take a good look of my next door neighbor.

Although Sara is in her mid-30s, she could easily be mistook for five years younger with firm, petite body and silky smooth skin. There was a certain resplendence when she smiled at me in the sun. I caught myself slightly turned on and reflexively checking out her ass as she turned to direct me towards the garden. Her legs were glistening with a slight veneer of sweat and the jean shorts accentuated her well-sculpted ass.

This is my neighbor. I said to myself, shaking my head.

As I was helping her with her garden, we made some light conversation. I wondered whether her teasing me about my raw, manly strength was just harmless flirting or something more. I thought I would test the waters by returning the compliment, "well you certainly don't seem to be any the worse for wear over there. Sorry didn't mean for that to rhyme. What I mean is, 'you look really good'."

"Well, it's nice that somebody notices," she responded.

"What do you mean? I think it would be pretty hard for someone not to notice." The second those words passed my lips I knew it was ill-conceived. You idiot! She talking about her husband, you dolt! Thankfully she took it in stride and proceeded to tell me about her dissatisfaction in her marriage and how she had her doubts about whether it was going to work.

I did my best to be a sympathetic ear and not pronounce any sweeping plan that could help save a dying marriage. I only offered one little observation about how the late nights at the office were surprising because my company had been cutting back hours due to the slumping economy.

That's all it took.

One little observation and her imagination ran with it. I was completely oblivious however.

A week later...

It was Saturday afternoon, I had just finished taking a shower and I heard a knock at my door. Not having enough time to dry off and get dressed, I answered the door. To my surprise, Sara was at the door. She was wearing a white summer dress that feel beautifully across her tight nubile body.

It was clear she was slightly taken off guard by seeing me half naked answering the door. While I don't want to seem like I'm bragging, I'm still in pretty good shape from all the days playing sports back at school. My stomach is flat and my arms are tone, probably looking even better since I had been getting a tan during the summer.

"I'm sorry to bother you. I can come back another time."

"It's not trouble, come on in. Just give me a second to get dry and put some clothes on."

As I went back to my bedroom, I quickly closed to door and started to dry off. I suddenly heard a creak in the floor board outside my door. I didn't turn immediately but quickly realized that the door was ajar. My mind quickly raced, "Is she outside?" "Is she watching me get dressed?" "Wait, no that's not...but what if she is."

I've never been very shy about my body, so I decided to test whether or not she was outside the door. After drying off entirely I turned towards the door, careful not to look directly at the opening, and stretched by arms over my head giving her, potentially, a clear picture of my entire body, from head to toe.

At this point, I made a furtive look in the direction of the door and could clearly see that she was peaking in. This back and forth was starting to turn me on, so I decided to raise the stakes. I sprawled out on the bed and gently started to stroke my cock. I had a perfect view of the doorway, which as I had positioned myself I was certain the door had been opened ever more slightly.

Now I could see clearly into the hallway. There was Sara with her hand between her legs gently caressing herself as I started to jerk off. My cock is fairly large at near 7 inches and it looked like she was enjoying getting to see every bit. I grabbed some lube from my side table and got it even more hard pulsating as I slowly stroked it up and down.

Pre-cum dripped down the side of my shaft and I slowly started working it back into my throbbing, pulsating cock. I didn't want to finish like this, but it was such a turn on having another man's wife checking me out. My cock was fully erect and I was enjoying it more and more. I could see Sara quietly rubbing her pussy with one hand and grabbing her right breast with the other.

Now I want to have sex. This isn't enough. I want more. I stopped stroking me cock and I shot a knowing smile towards the direction of the door as I sat up on the edge of the bed showing my cock in it's full splendor. I got up and started to dress. I made sure to take extra time so Sara could retreat back to the living room without being noticed.

I walked in feeling very satisfied, albeit having a semi-erect cock, I wore athletic shorts so it hid most of it, "Sorry it took so long, I had a hard time finding something to wear." I couldn't resist making the obvious pun.

"No problem. I'm sorry that I barged in on you. I came by because I wanted to let you know that Allen and I are finished. I thought about what you said, about his hours, and I decided to check the next time he said that he was working late. I found him with his secretary in his office. It got ugly, as you can imagine. Anyway, I'm in the process of filing for a divorce and I'm just furious at the moment. I just can't believe he would do that to me. I've done everything for him."

Perhaps it was my horniness from earlier, perhaps it was my semi-erect cock, or perhaps it was the fact that I could smell Sara's juices flowing through her dress. I'll never know what led me to saying, "well, if that's the case then I think you need to think what would make you feel better." I walked closer to her.

"Make me feel better," Sara said?

"Yeah, he's had his fun. So you should too. But not just anyway, you should get him back in a very deliberate manner."

"Do you have any suggestions?"

"Yes, you should do everything that you never let your husband do and you should do it right now, while he's still your husband."

I could see that she was hesitant despite her actions from earlier.

"I don't know if I could."

"Why not you liked watching me jerk off before, didn't you."

"What-"

I grabbed her hand and put it on my cock which had already gotten hard again. Sara exhaled in an excited way that urged me on.

"So that's exactly what we're going to do. Stand up."

...

I grabbed Sara's hand guiding her as she stood up. I could feel that her palm was slightly sweaty. I took this to be a good thing. She was excited.

"Now, I'm going to ask you some questions, and you're going to tell me the truth, ok?" I slid my hand between her legs.

"Ok," she murmured through her breath.

"First, we'll start off easy. Are you enjoying how I'm touching you?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now, were you watching me through the door as I was touching my cock?"

"Yes," Sara said as she slowly started to moan.

"Did you like the sight of my cock?"

"Yes."

"Have you touched another cock since you've been married?"

"No."

"Is your husband's cock as big as mine."

Sara started laughing, "Definitely not."

"Have you been with anyone else besides your husband."

"No."

"I told you not to lie to me."

"I never had sex with them. Only a few guys I dated back in college."

"So you have seen another cock besides mine or your husband's?"

"Yes."

"Now you have to be punished." Sara looked up at me with a look that was equal mixture of dread and excitement.

"Ok."

"Have you ever been punished before?"

"No."

"Do you deserve to be punished?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now bend over my couch and lift up that pretty little dress. I want to see your beautiful little ass."

Sara did as instructed. I couldn't have imagined anything better. She was doing exactly what I wanted and her ass was a paragon of perfection. Balanced. Round. Firm. It was dizzying just how much I was enjoying this.

"Have you ever been spanked before?"

"No."

"You're about to be. Would you like that?"

"Yes," she said ever so softly.

I extended my left hand and reached back, with a soft yet firm stroke, I slapped her across her right ass cheek. Sara released a moan part pleasure, part pain.

"Hmmm. You enjoyed that didn't you?"

"Yes." I did the same to the other ass cheek and Sara let out a similar moan.

"Now are you going to be a good girl now?"

"Yes, I promise to be a good girl."

"You'll answer my questions truthfully."

"Yes."

"And you'll do what I say, when I say it, how I want it."

"Anything."

My mind started running at a frenzied pace. Anything. That is the word that every man dreams of and few ever hear. I can have anything I want from this woman. Anything. It's everything and nothing at the same time. By itself, without more, it's nothing. It needs imagination. Creativity. How am I going to use this exquisite power? I need some time to think.

"Good, now we're getting somewhere. Lower your dress, get off the couch. Is there anyone back at your house right now?"

"No. The boys are staying with my sister and my husband is staying at a hotel. He could be staying with his secretary for all I know."

"Perfect. This is what we're going to do. You're going to go back over to your house. I want you to change the sheets of your bedroom. And tidy up, make sure the room is clear of any clutter. Second, I want you to take a shower. Third, make sure you shave. Actually, did you ever do that for your husband?"

"What?"

"Shave everything?"

"No, he asked but I never did."

"Good, because that's what you're going to do. Shave. Off. Everything. Understand." Sara silently nodded. "Last but not least, I want you to take out the sexiest panties, bras, lingerie, any outfits and put them on your bed. I'm going to tell you what to wear when you get out of the shower."

Given Sara's obedient responses I could tell that she was getting turned on my being submissive. "Is there anything else," she asked ever so coyly. I grinned the most satisfied grin of my entire life.

"Just make sure to leave the door unlocked." Sara smiled devilishly and departed.

Once Sara left I was left with one of the stiffest hard-ons of my life and in a few minutes I could do whatever I wanted to satisfy my sexual cravings. For the next thirty seconds, I tried to take stock of what just happened. Well I certainly didn't think my Saturday was going to turn out like this. Ha. I quickly gathered myself and tried brainstorming what I wanted to do. "The closet!"

I ran to my bedroom closet and unearthed an array of sex toys that I had gathered over the years through various relationships. Even though they were clean, it'd be understandable that another woman wouldn't want to use them. She won't have a choice. I was getting more turned on by the second. To my eyes, I see one dildos, two gag balls, and three ass plugs, a bottle of oil and lube along with an assortment of other goodies. I decided to just grab the entire box. I put on some cologne and headed on over to Sara's house.

The foyer of the house contained a brilliant chandelier and a staircase leading to the second floor. Never having been in this house before I started wondering upstairs until I reached the end of a narrow hallway. It was the only door that was opened. And she led the way too.

The bedroom was, in a word, expansive. The entire room was covered in an off-white plush carpet. In the far corner were two charcoal wing chairs. The large windows were drawn with heavy dark purple drapes. A classic king size bed took up the center of the room with tall ornately grooved bed posts and silk linens connecting the tops of the beams. There were fresh white linens on top of the mattress with several throw pillows on the backboard. The side tables matched the walnut oak finish of the bed posts and had an elaborate marquetry that dated back to the early 16th century. Off to the far side of the wall was the room leading to the bathroom. On the backside of the wall was a chestnut dresser and a door that led to a walk-in closet. I inspected the surrounding and was quite impressed by the quality.

On top of the bed were several garments that Sara had left out for my selection. An assortment of thongs, and matching panties, in a variety of colors, red, black, blue, and white. There were a few pieces of lingerie as well, a lacy black one-piece and a few string net tights. I selected an outfit and put the rest on one of the chairs. I placed the outfit on the double sink at the entrance of the bedroom, careful to not make any noise.

At this point, I lined up all the sex toys on one side table, along with the oil and lube. The box also had an assortment of candles and a lighter, I put the candles on all over the room and lit them. I turned off the light in the bedroom and the candles luminous wave gave the room a warm, soft glow. The shower turned off. I only had a few more moments to prepare myself. I went over to the chair, as I was about to remove my shoes I stopped in an instant, as the next bold thought brought on another avalanche of conviction. I'm going to have her undress me. Another man, in her husband's bed. I'm going to have her take off my clothes for me. The hair on the back of my neck was standing on its end.

I closed my eyes, ever so briefly. This is about to happen. The door from the bathroom open and my delight couldn't have been crystallized any more than by what I saw standing in front of me.

Sara, was wearing a pair of black panties and bra, along with a pair of string net tights. Her breasts were larger than I expected, at least a c-cup, which I shouldn't have been surprised by seeing as she's had two kids. Her legs were just as enticing as the were outside in the garden and the fact that I could now see the curves on this otherwise petite body, I was in rapture.

Sara paused ever so slightly before walking over to me. I held out my hand, as if to command her.

"Stop. Stand in front of the bed. Now let me review the rules. You are to answer my questions honestly, truthfully, if you don't I'll have to punish you. Second, you are to do what I say, when I say, how I want it. Understand." Sara nodded silently.

"Say 'I understand.'"

"I understand."

"Good. Now first, let me thank you for inviting me to your gorgeous home and elegant bedroom."

"You're welcome. I designed it."

"I can tell. It's almost as beautiful as you." Sara blushed despite the corniness of my compliment. If a line like that'll work then I think anything will work.

"Now, I see you have showered as I have asked. Have you shaved as I requested?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now you're in the outfit that I instructed you to wear. Are these clean sheets?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now, I want you to stand in front of me." She did as I instructed. Now I could see all the little detail of the panties that she just put on. "Turn around so I can get a better look at your back side. Bend over and grab the bed post, I want to see a good shot of your ass."

Sara turned around and the view did not disappoint. The firm ass was now only a few feet away from me, covered by only the slightest pieces of cotton thread.

"Mmm, good girl. Now when you were watching me through the crack in the doorway, what were you doing? Were you touching yourself?"

"Yes," she said quickly, any sense of hesitation was now gone.

"Good, well you got a chance to watch me touch myself, I think it's time you returned the favor. Lie back on the bed and touch yourself. Don't move your thong though, do it over the clothes, like you did before."

Sara did as she was told, she laid back on the bed, extending her legs and started rotating her fingers in small circles over her clit. After a few moments she started moaning.

"As you're doing that, I want you to think about my hard cock and how much you enjoyed spying on me through the doorway. Think about how much you'd like to have my naked body on top of yours. You'd like that wouldn't you."

"Yes," she moaned. "Oh please yes."

It was clear that she was about to make herself climax.

"Stop. Come over here. Don't you dare cum. Not yet."

She let out an exhalation, not in objection, but out of pleasure. She couldn't wait for more.

"I want you to take off my clothes. Start with my shoes. Have you ever been ordered to take off your husband's clothes before?"

"No."

"Well you're going to do it now."

She obeyed. She got on her knees and started to take my boots off. She had taken off both my shoes and socks, and I stood up so she could get my shorts. But I stopped her before she could.

"Not like that. Don't use your hands. I want you to use your teeth. Show me how desperate you want to cum. How desperate you are to feel that warm, hard cock inside your dripping pussy."

Without hesitation or reservation, Sara bit on the elastic of my shorts and pulled them down a side at a time. At this point, my cock sprung to attention and was pitching a tent in my boxers.

"Do you see what you're doing to me?" Sara nodded. "Now why don't you be a good little hostess and take off my boxers."

She continued to use her teeth even though I wanted her to just rip them off with her hands. My cock was aching after all! But I didn't stop her. It was kinky and hot. Right as she managed to get them down far enough my cock sprung out and slapped against her face.

"Did you like that? The feeling of my cock on your face?"

"Mmmm, yes."

"Have you felt another cock on your face before?"

"No. Not even my husband's."

"Not much of an imagination, huh?"

"No."

"His loss."

I started to rub my cock up and down on her face and rubbing my balls against her face too. The carpet was soft against my feet, so I figured it wasn't hurting Sara to be on her knees with my cock bouncing right in front of her face.

"Would you like me to let you suck my cock? If you want to suck my cock then say so."

"Can I suck your cock?"

I took her chin firmly into my right hand, lifting her eyes so she met mine.

"Now that's not a polite way to speak to your guest. Try again."

"May I please suck your cock."

"You can do better than that."

"Please let me suck your cock."

"What kind of cock is it."

"It's big, hard, rock-hard cock. I've never had a cock so big in my mouth, and I want to be a good hostess. Give you as much hospitality as you've shown me in your place."

"Good girl, Sara. First, stick out your tongue."

I ran the length of my shaft on the tip of her tongue. She caressed her soft hands along my thighs migrating upward to my balls before gently touching my shaft. It's reacted to her touch and jolted upwards.

12