Neighbor's Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
A neighbor finds a companion while his wife is away.
3.1k words
4.35
43.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just pulled into my driveway from work on Friday evening when I saw my neighbor John waving me over. He was tending to his grille. I walked over and John said, "Hey, I made dinner for two and the wife isn't coming home, so I thought I'd ask if you would like to join me for dinner." It did smell good. Better than the frozen pizza I had planned. Not that I wanted anything to do with my neighbors. They were all nice enough, but I'd rather not give them any reasons to drop by or worse, try to be friends. "It's prime rib." John spoke up. In a weak moment I agreed. John looked excited and told me, "Great, I'll be done in 10 minutes if you want to freshen up." I went back to my house.

I'd moved into the neighborhood in the spring. Found a decent deal on the rental house, not realizing it was the smallest little house in a subtly well-to-do neighborhood. With the sellers' market and uncertainty about my new job I wasn't planning on buying anything anyway. Graduating in a rough economy was making it hard to build a career so I took what I could get, in this case a job on a thousand miles away from the nearest person I knew. I was okay with this, being a bit shy, introverted and a little awkward, and it gave me a chance to figure myself out for a bit. But for now, at least a friendly neighbor was offering me a decent dinner.

John was finished on the grille when I walked back to his yard. I went around the front and rang the doorbell. As I waited I looked at the house and in the open garage door. Black BMW 5 series and a white Audi. Nicely finished house, trimmed lawn. I think I'd only seen his wife once or twice but I'd see John working around the house sometimes. John opened the door and ushered me inside. "Help yourself to a drink from the fridge", he told me, resuming mixing up the salad. I pulled out a coke from the fridge. I looked around the kitchen. His house was as nice inside as it was outside. Nicely but sparsely furnished and I guessed they must have had a housekeeper. There were some shopping bags from high end stores on the kitchen counter with the goods still in them.

"You've been here, what, a few months?" John broke the silence again. I nodded. "I haven't seen you around much, just mowing the lawn. Did you buy that place?" I told him I was just renting it. "I surprised that dump is still standing, in this neighborhood in this market I was sure we'd be getting a new mcmansion next door when it went up for sale." His facial expression changed when he caught himself. "Sorry, I didn't mean to insult you. I'm sure it's nice." I told him not to worry about it. He quickly turned the conversation and started asking me about myself.

"I graduated two year ago in engineering. Not that I really use any of it. I feel like a monkey could do my job," I told him.

He laughed. "Trust me," he said, "I manage a department with 180 people. I think monkeys would be less trouble." He pulled out a chair for me at the table and we sat down. He poured us each a glass of wine and kept up the small talk as we ate. I didn't intend to stay long so I drank and ate quickly. John refilled my glass. The talk turned to his life. Both he and his wife were managers at different companies. I guessed that he was a bit more focused on the work-life balance that his wife, based on what he was telling me. He told me that is why, on a Friday night, he had a nice dinner and evening planned with his wife but she had something come up and had to fly to "wherever" as he put it. I got a nice meal out of it and some companionship for the evening so I let him vent a little. "She doesn't even need to work." His frustration showed a bit. "I thought that she'd drop out of her professional life at least in her 30s. Maybe act like more of a housewife. Dress up for me sometimes." He got up and went to a bag on the kitchen counter, pulling out a box. Removing the cover he showed me the contents. "Louboutin stilettos, all the girls go mad over these." He opened another box. "Chanel pearl choker necklace and matching bracelet. Girls are supposed to like to wear these things for her man, aren't they?" I nodded meekly. "I bought her a whole outfit for the evening. The shoes, jewelry, lingerie, it was going to be romantic evening with the two of us." He looked at me again and once again caught himself. "I shouldn't invite you over here and dump on you. Thanks for listening."

I did feel dumped on, but I actually wasn't even paying attention at that point. I'd never seen a pair of Louboutin heels in real life before. The fact is, I loved all the sensual sexy girly things like heels. I never wanted to be a girl but I liked to wear their lingerie and click around in a pair of high heeled pumps. I only had a few things to dress up in and nothing nearly as fancy as wonderful things John had bought for his disinterested wife. She didn't know what she was missing.

"I totally get it." I tried to sympathize, filling the silence. The wine made me a bit more open. "I'm sure it's a lot of work and all, but there is nothing better than a girl in those stilettos. A girl sometimes needs to look sexy for her man." I finished the last bite of my meal. I tried my best to hide my interest but I couldn't resist. "What else did you buy her?"

John gave me a slight curious look. He walked back to the counter and pulled a leather dress out of a bag. Holding it up he asked me "Do you think this is sexy?" I nodded. He unwrapped a pair of leather gloves. "Opera length kidskin gloves. Feel how soft they are." He held them in front of me. I delicately rubbed one of the fingers. He raised his eyebrows, looking for a reply. "Yes, so soft." I said meekly. I started to blush.

"Here." John methodically held open the glove. "Try it them on." I was nervous now, maybe shaking a little. "I'm sure they feel very seductive to wear..." He smiled. I held my right hand up and placed it in the end of the glove. John tugged the thin leather up my arm, inching it up my skin. I held my fingers apart as he manipulated the leather around them. He wore a large smile as he held up the other, "Try this one." I held up my hand and let him pull the other glove past my elbow. He spent a few minutes pulling and tugging the leather around my wrist and fingers, then went back and spent more time on my right glove. It actually felt nice to be fussed over. Satisfied, he softly rubbed both my gloved arms from the start of the leather above my elbows down until he was holding my hands at the palms. He pulled me over to the counter with the other bags. He opened a box a pulled out a mesh of pearls. Carefully he grasped my right wrist and placed the bracelet around it. He turned my arm over and gently fastened the clasp. Again he affectionately rubbed my gloved hand over the bracelet. Six thick rows of solid pearls were now fastened around my wrist.

"Doesn't that feel sensual?" he asked, I think sensing my arousal. I was like clay in his hands. "You like leather?" I looked down and nodded slightly. "Pearls?" I nodded again. He opened the jewelry box again and pulled out the choker. He grasped my forearm and gently turned me away from him. He moved the ribbon of pearls over my head and around my neck. I saw the six rows of tightly laced pearls in front of my face then felt them tighten on my neck like a collar. He fastened the clasp and rubbed my neck over the choker. Grasping my arm again he turned me to face him. He looked at the choker then up at my face. I turned away but he grabbed my chin and gently turned me to face him again. He stared into my eyes. I looked at him and down again, his hand on my chin for a long time, just looking at me.

Slowly he released his grasp. He moved to my side and just touched my upper arm and clutched my palm. He escorted me to the living room couch the way a gentleman would escort a delicate lady. He left me on the couch and I remained silent as he left the room. I reached up to my neck and petted the pearl choker as I thought about what was happening.

I was on my neighbor John's couch. Wearing his wife's gloves and jewelry. Why did he hold the glove open for me? Why did I so easily move my hand to let him slide it up my wrist? I thought about John. I barely knew him. He had only introduced himself as he was mowing the lawn a few months ago. Looking at him he was everything I was not. Confident, muscular, manly. The watch on his wrist said he was successful. His salt and pepper hair said he was comfortable with himself without needing to hide it. I was shy and passive, thin, and anything but confident. Maybe John seemed to have the confidence for both of us.

He came back into the room carrying the bags and boxes from the kitchen counter. He gestured for me to stand so I did. Putting the bags and boxes on the floor he reached for the top button on my work shirt. "John..." I spoke up.

He reached up and put his finger to my lips. "I think this will be fun." He whispered. He unbuttoned my shirt and tugged it off my leather clad arms. He then pulled up my undershirt and tossed them both away. His hand manipulated the button on my jeans and I reached to stop him. Seeing the black leather against my pale white torso I stopped. The excitement had my cock quite hard as he slid my pants and boxers off. He guided me back down to the couch and he pulled the whole works off along with my socks. I was exposed, naked, except for the gloves. John didn't seem to mind, rather he focused on unwrapping something in tissue paper he pulled from a bag. He took the full silky panties from the tissue and knelt down, lifting each of my feet into them. Sliding them up my legs he again motioned for me to stand. He pulled the panties up to my waist and simply tucked my hard cock down into them like it was nothing. He slid the bra up my arms and fastened it in the back then wrapped the garter belt around my waist. He slid the stockings up my legs, caressing them. It felt electric. He fumbled with each of the garter straps for a long time, tugging and caressing each of the 8 straps as he fastened them to the stockings. Everything was tight, a little small actually. My cock strained at the excitement and the tight restraint of the panties, and I felt every moment of body transmitted through the garters, panties and bra.

He held the dress out for me to step into, pulling it up and letting my arms slip through the thin straps. John pulled the delicate zipper up the back, caressing the leather as he went. Again he petted my neck through the pearl choker. "Such a doll." He whispered, moving his hand back down, dragging it over the thin leather and caressing the small of my back. Guiding me back seated again he picked up the last of the boxes and pulled out a stiletto pump, cupping the deep red sole. Still caressing me he moved his hands down my leg, again with the electric feel. Holding my ankle he guided my foot into the toe of the Louboutin heel. He wiggled the shoe on my toe, pushing it in tightly. He tried to guide my heel into the back of the pump but it was too small. He grabbed the other heel and tried this one too, but my feet were too big. I could tell he was disappointed but he rubbed my feet through the stockings, pulling the toes out from the confining patent leather. "Such a doll." He whispered again.

John sat next to me on the couch. Reaching under the pencil skirt, straining the tight leather his manly hand cupped my cock through its confining panties. "You like leather", he affirmed. "What else do you like?"

I still remained silent, not sure what to say. The wine has gotten to me, being skinny and just a lightweight drinker. I did like leather and more. I liked the tug of the garters on the stockings. I liked the hug of the pearls on my neck. But, being tipsy as I was, I liked the affection John was lavishing on me the most. "You." I squeaked.

John smiled and pulled his hand out. He smoothed the skirt down and gently moved my left leg over the right, crossing them like a girl. He did the same with my gloved hands, laying my left wrist in my lap then the right on top of it, pearl bracelet on top. "I got my nice evening at home after all", he said, still petting my leather clad hands. "Such... a... doll..."

Minutes passed, his hands never leaving my leather encased body. Then he got up, left the room and returned with our wine glasses and the bottle. He split the last of the bottle between the glasses, neither of them filled. "Can't let this go to waste." He smiled. Handing me the glass he sat close on my right, he wrapped his left arm around my neck, leaving is forearm lay loose. I looked down to see his watch. It was a Rolex. The white gold matched his wedding ring. "Toast!" he said, raising his own glass. I raised mine to meet his. "A fine evening." He clinked his glass on mine and drank it easily. I took only a sip, feeling the wine already doing its work.

He took my glass and set it on the table. Once again he caressed my hand, but this time he moved it to his crotch. His manly hand on my gloved hand forced me to feel the stiffness is his jeans. "I like leather too." He pulled my arm around, guiding me to stand in front of him. He unfastened his belt and pulled down his boxers. His cock stood out. Dripping. He took both my hands, put them on his member. I had to lean down. "Like this..." He moved my hands up and down. "Gently." It was awkward so I knelt down. "Barely touch it."

I was on my knees, so softly stroking his member. His legs spread wide. It was no more than six inches from my face as I watched. My leather gloves just tickling it. He rested his hand on my shoulder, the slight grip of his thumb and index finger massaging the pearl choker. For minutes I stroked him, seeing the black leather gloves move on his white skin, hearing him moan. He groaned louder. I kept stroking.

He tensed up a bit and changed positions. I saw the glint of his Rolex as he moved his hand and he grabbed my chin. "Look at me, don't stop." He pulled my chin up a bit. Moved my eyes from the leather gloves up his body to his face. As I caught his eyes he tensed his grip and I saw his face change. The first spurt hit my nose and he pulled me closer. I stopped stroking but he held me close as 4 more spurts hit my face. It started to run down as he let go. He casually wiped his palm on his jeans and I watched his facial expression change. He let go of me and I got up. He looked agitated as he zipped up his jeans.

As quick as he had come he got up. He stuffed my own clothes in one of the bags and ushered me to the front door. Before I knew it I was standing on his doorstep outside. He mumbled an apology as he handed me the clothes bag and my shoes. He closed the door and I was standing there, still dressed in the things he bought for his wife. As I bent down to put them on a drop of his spurt fell on my shoe. The porch light was off and I was glad. I looked around. Dark, no one around. I wasn't sure what do to. I couldn't change here, get out of these embarrassing clothes. I wiped my face off with my gloved hand, tasting the tanginess on my lips and seeing the white glaze on the black leather.

It might have only taken me a minute to get to my door but it felt like an hour. What did I just do? Let him do to me? Everything that happened was so bizarre. I took a deep breath as I found my keys, buried in my pants in the clothes bag, the gloves still muting my sense of touch. Inside I slipped off my shoes, feeling so loose in the sheer stockings. Still feeling the cum on my face I went to the bathroom. I saw myself in the mirror as I pulled the towel down my chin. Boyish face but dressed in the most feminine leather. From the neck down I looked sexy, other than my flat chest. I felt sexy. I felt my cock twitch in the panties again. My gloved hand instinctively rubbed it over the skirt. Whatever I was feeling was gone, lost in the tight leather. I moved down the hallway to the bedroom, rubbing myself, swaying my hips to feel the garters tug, my other hand petting the pearl choker as John had done. Laying on the bed I pulled my cock free of the panties, flipping up the skirt, stroking it. I closed my eyes in a trance. It was quick, feeling every drop pump out and land like rain drops on the skirt and dress. I fell asleep with my cock in my leather clad hand.