Neighbour

Story Info
A neighbour helps out.
1.3k words
4.36
22.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d808
d808
1 Followers

He had never really thought much about his next door neighbor. She was a petite middle aged woman who tended her gardens religiously on Saturday mornings. Like clockwork, 10 am and she would be in her gardes rake or shovel in hand working the various flower beds.

She was always in baggy work clothes – track pants and a sun hat on her head, a constant blur of activity. The most interaction Steve had with her was friendly wave followed by a brief hello.

Then came a knock at the door late Saturday evening.

"Hi Steve, so sorry to bother you but, um, I kinda locked myself out of the house and could you give me a hand?"

It was all Steve could do, not to stare.

Although she was wearing a long overcoat, it was hard not miss the little black dress as it was just that, little. The front plunged deep showing off a magnificent cleavage and the mid-thigh hem line exposed a set of toned legs that clearly spent countless hours walking around the garden.

"Uh Steve," she shuffled a bit uncomfortably and unconsciously pulled the coat in a bit tighter.

"Umm ya, no problem what you need?"

"My keys are locked in the trunk, I never should have put my purse in there. The only other set for the car are in the house." Cynthia looked on the verge of tears.

"Is there a way to get in the house? Did you leave a window open?"

She perked up a bit, "I usually keep my bedroom window open so if we can get up to the second floor I should be able to get in through there."

Happy to oblige, Steve grabbed his ladder from the garage and the two went around the back of her house. Sure enough the window was open just a crack, but at 6'2' it was pretty apparent Steve was not going to squeeze his frame in that window.

"Hope you don't mind heights," said Steve motioning to the ladder.

She laughs, "Well I am always up for an adventure."

Cythia bends over to undo her heels and Steve receives a nice view down the front of her low cut dress. All this time, he thought to himself, how could he have not noticed those?

She looks up at him, smiles and he realizes he has been caught in the act. Before he can stammer out a response she says, "I really appreciate you doing this for me, thanks."

She hands him the heels and jacket and hesitantly climbed the first few rungs. As she shifts up to the next rung, her dress rides up, and Steve is sure he sees nothing but white thigh and nothing else.

Before he could get another look she deftly climbed in the window.

Steve puts down the ladder, grabs her heels and coat and heads around to the front door.

She opens the door with an inviting smile, "The least I can do is offer you a drink?"

"Can't say no to that."

They move into the living room where she pours them a glass of wine. She drinks deeply. After some idle chit chat about the weather Cynthia confesses, "You see it's been so long since I have been on a date and things went so wrong. I met him online and turned out he was a complete jerk. I just wanted to go out for dinner drinks, a few laughs, it's been so long since..." She was casually sitting across from him in a deep comfy chair, her dress having settled just distractingly above the middle of her thigh.

"That's too bad about your night," taking a slight appraisal of her lounging in her black dress, "clearly any guy would be lucky to have you to, date."

"Uh thanks you are so sweet," and with that she subtly shifted her legs giving Steve a full view up the inside of her thigh. His early observation was correct, she wasn't wearing any panties.

She toyed with the stem of the glass and looked him in the eyes. "Do you think I'm pretty? You know, for an older lady?"

"Your not old," but his comment faded as she leaned forward and picked up the coaster she had dropped.

She paused for a moment and all Steve could do was stare deep into her cleavage.

His gaze slowly drifts up to her eyes and she winks.

Steve shifts in his seat realizing that the bulge in his pants was noticeable.

"Another glass of wine?" and with that she got up and filled their glasses.

She returns to the room and stands in front of Steve.

"You know the thing about older woman?"

"What's that?"

"We know what we like,"

"Really?"

"I noticed you looking at me."

"Um...ya"

"You like?"

Cynthia grabs the lower hem of her dress and slowly slides it up her leg exposing a neatly trimmed triangle, eye level with Steve.

Taking a slight inviting step forward she leans over and whispers in his ear, "Be a good boy and take your time."

Needing no further encouragement, Steve runs both his hands up the back of her legs cupping her butt. He slowly kisses the inside of her thigh, his tongue moving upward.

She moans in his ear and grabs a handful of his hair, directing his tongue where she wants it. He slowly probes between her lips and she moans even louder. She holds him in place as he massages her clit with his tongue. Her moaning increases and Steve doubles his efforts bringing her to climax.

Cynthia takes a step back and in one quick motion the dress is gone. Steve drinks in her naked body, her pert breasts in a lacy black bra. He reaches forward and pulls her onto him, their lips meeting in a deep kiss. Steve reaches around and releases her bra, letting it fall to the ground. Leaning over he kisses a trail down her neck and across her shoulder. His right hand moves up and feels the heft of her breast, taking her nipple between his fingers and every so softly tugging at it, making it hard and erect.

The trail of kisses continues down from her shoulder and he replaces his fingers with his tongue. In small little circles he traces the hardness of her nipple round and round to her moaning.

Cynthia drops to her knees in front of him, "Let me help you with that," and unbuttons his pants, reaches through his boxers and pulls out his hardness.

After a couple swift strokes, she slides her mouth up and down his shaft looking him straight in the eyes. She hungrily drinks him in, her tongue sliding up and down faster and faster. Then with a wink, she goes down the full length holding herself there.

"I'm going to..." and with that she locks her lips around his head and strokes him hard, sucking out every last last drop.

Steve leans back in the couch, a satisfied smile on his face.

"Oh don't think you're done now," she playfully sits down beside him and starts stroking him back to full hardness. "I'm not done with you quite yet." And with that she straddles him on the couch and lowers herself down onto him.

She rides him up and down as his hands explore her body.

Unable to take it anymore, Steve picks up Cynthia and pushes her over the coffee table. She moans in agreement, as he slides into her eager wetness from behind.

Picking up speed, he pushes just a bit harder each time, his body slapping up against her. He grabs her by the hips and pulls her up onto him with every thrust. With one final grunt he releases into her as she cries out in passion.

The two collapses satisfied on the couch exhausted.

"Maybe I could use some help with my yard work this weekend..."

d808
d808
1 Followers