Neighbour Crush Aunty

Story Info
Boy fucks neighbour aunty in her home.
1.7k words
3.5
23.6k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone this is raj 21 years old with average body 6ft tall and 6" long 2.5" thick penis. The heroine of the story is my neighbor aunty Usha who is 35 year old lady mother of 2 school going children. Her stats are 36-30-36 she used to wear saree always below her round deep navel and flaunt her navel often which is my weak point.

Coming to the story, i used to watch her secretly when she to wash clothes. She used to raise the one end of saree and tuck it near her stomach her navel used to play hide and seek. I got attracted to her big boobs, round navel and masturbate often.

One day she asked me if I can take tuition class to her 5th std child. I said ok to take class for 3 days in a week. The next week i visited their house she happily welcomed me. I was glad to see my crush aunty so closely and feel her women fragrance. Like this things were going on for 3 months. During winter vacation her children went to native place for 15 days.

In her home only aunty and her husband stayed. He is having in some shop would return only after 8pm in night. So i decided this is the right time to try my luck to bed this hot lady. I went to her home casually one day evening at 4 she was wearing a red transparent saree her navel was visible and matching deep blouse hiding her melons. She welcomed me and asked to sit on sofa. She told i will get tea for you and wanted towards kitchen. I glanced on her sexy ass which kept swaying my dick got erected. After 2 minutes she came with tea placed cup on teapoy her saree pallu slipped her deep cleavage was visible to me. It was a treat for my eyes. She slowly corrected her pallu and gave a naughty smile to me by looking at my tent in the pant. We talked for few minutes and i left her house. Immediately after reaching my house i rushed to bathroom and masturbated thinking of her.

Later that night i heard some quarrel shoutins between aunty and her husband. Next day again i visited her home she welcomed me with fake smile. I sat on 3 seater sofa she sat on corner. I asked her why she is sad if there is any problem with her husband as they were fighting yesterday night. She was silent, i told if ur not comfortable no need to tell.

Aunty : No it's not like that. Uncle had taken 2lakh rupees loan and not able to pay back in time as his shop business is dull. So he is drinking alcohol daily and fighting with me. She started crying again as no one is helping them.

Me : don't worry aunty everything will be ok i tried to console her by slowly hugging her.

We chatted for a while and started to watch a movie in tv. After 20 minutes there was a hot bed scene where hero seduces heroine by pressing her body and kissing her lips.

Me: aunty i will change the channel

Aunty : no need to change lets watch as this is common nowadays in movies.

Me : ok aunty placed remote down.

We watched again hero liplocked heroine lips for 2minutes and removes her nighty. She was in just her knee length maxi her boobs are visible. In next scene they removed their dress and slept on bed nude covering them with bedsheet. The camera showed they are kissing and fucking in missionary style.

I was getting turned on seeing this my dick started to grow in my pants.

I looked at aunty she was watching tv without blinking her eyes she was also in heat. I moved closed to her placed my right hand on her exposed waist area. I hugged her tightly placed my mouth near her neck blowing air. There was no response from aunty so I started kissing her and earlobes.

Aunty : stop it what are you doing pushed me back

Me : no aunty sorry, again i started to kiss her on cheeks.

Aunty : stop this is wrong. she tried to get away from me.

I pulled her towards me stated kissing her face again by hugging her tightly. She was weakly resisting saying no please stop. I don't care to her words started kissing her juicy lips and pressing her huge buttocks. She gave slight moan.

I took it as green signal and proceed by sucking her lips. I entered my lips into her mouth and started tongue of wars by sucking her saliva. I liplocked her lips for 5 minutes and released her. She was breathing heavily, this time she kissed me back on lips and told come lets go to bedroom.

I lifted & carried her to room and placed her on bed. We started to kiss again i removed her pallu. Her round deep navel was visible i started to kiss it and suck her smooth chubby stomach for 5 minutes. She closed her eyes and started to enjoy it. I moved up started pressing boobs in the blouse. Later removed her blouse she was wearing black bra. I sucked her boobs on bra itself.

Aunty : slowly raj it is all yours and removed her bra.

Her boobs were huge, soft with big aerolas and her brown color nipples are erected. I pressed her boobs and start to suck her nipples like a baby. She was moaning suck it harder. I sucked her both boobs for 2min each. I removed her petticoat she was in brown panty. She also removed my all dress except undies. I started to kiss her legs from toe to waist.

She had white fair thighs i kissed inner thighs for 5minutes she was getting horny. I removed her panty and fingered her pussy it was wet. Later kissed her light hairy pussy. She removed my undies and kissed & sucked my dick for 2minutes. I was flying in sky when feeling her juicy thick lips on my erected hot dick.

I told stop and made her to lie down on the bed. I put some saliva on my 6" dick and climbed on the bed. I kept moving my dick on her vulva started moving up and down. She told stop teasing me insert your rod into me and fuck me. I came on top of her in missionary position slowly placed my dick on her pussy and banged in only dick head entered into her pussy. I was feeling tight and hot around my dick. I asked her why it soo tight she replied it has not been used for part 3years please enter slowly and be gentle. I told uncle is waste fellow not using her sexy body but don't worry aunty i will enjoy your body to the core. I again pushed my dick it went 3" in by kissing her face and lips. I again gave hard stroke so my full dick entered her pussy. I stopped moving gave time to her to adjust to my long penis by kissing her lips.

Me: I am lucky to fuck u aunty as i had strong desire on you for long time. After 2min she told come on fuck me hard give me pleasure. I slept on her soft body started to move my dick in and out of her pussy by pulling till tip and entering it back into pussy hardly. I kissed her boobs, lips giving hard strokes. she was moaning come on my dear raja fuck me hard and deep. I used to take my dick out till the only dickhead in pussy and bang with full force at 2strokes per second. Come on raja you are fucking so deep which your uncle has not been able to do in post 15 years. I was feeling happy about my dick as it was exploring her untouched areas in her pussy.

Aunty : raj you are having strong dick and great stamina to fuck for long time where my husband just insert his 4.5" long 2"thick dick fucks and cums in just 5-6 minutes leaving me dry.

I fucked her for 10 min i felt like cumming so i slowed down my pace started giving slow strokes. After 3 minutes she told she is about to cum. I told her wait darling lets cum together and started giving hard strokes. She kissed my lips fuck me hard raja and cum in my pussy. I increased my pace my hot cum was building in by balls. Aunty started to cum on my penis i got sensation i gave 5 hard strokes and cummed in her pussy together. My penis was spurting huge amount of sperm deep into her pussy. After emptying all juices i gave one hard stroke to her pussy. She shouts aaaaahh! This time i bite her left boob hard leaving by love bite mark around nipples on her boob. I stayed on her body for 5min. Finally i kissed her lips asked her how was it did you enjoy with me and slept next to her. She kissed by cheeks and lips says it was awesome i not enjoyed sex like this throughout my marriage life. It was most precious day in my life as i enjoyed every minute of our fucking.

She asked me what about you did you enjoy with me. I replied it was great usha darling as it was my pleasure to fuck a beautiful hot lady like you. She kissed me thank you for showing the real pleasure in sex i felt like i was in heaven.

Me : aunty you were avoiding me in the beginning and easily got seduced by me and fucked me how is this.

Aunty : no raja even i was interested you as i am sex starved. U are young handsome boy i like you, so only i asked you to take tuition to my kid and tried to seduce you by showing my navel boobs. I was waiting for your move raja. When you hugged and kissed my lips i was turned on so i easily gave myself to you.

Me : great aunty i will fuck you keep you happy forever.

We slept hugging each other.

To be continued ...