Neighbourhood Party

Story Info
It was hot and things got hot.
1.6k words
4.19
49.1k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boy it was getting hot in there" Boyd said to his wife.

"In more ways than one. I was surprised you suggested coming into the kitchen"

Boyd and his wife Beth had decided to attend a house party in the neighbourhood for the first time in years. While not being standoffish the party scene wasn't what they enjoyed. Generally things at parties start off with everyone in a good mood but eventually someone had too much to drink or someone took a liberty with someone that starts a conflict.

When conflict isn't a big part of your life you don't want to witness it at a party. This party seemed different although. All regular mature people behaving in such a way that you knew the evening could be both enjoyable and interesting. And interesting it was becoming.

"I didn't know if you were feeling comfortable out there. If you weren't then we could just slip out the back door unnoticed and go home for a little fun on our own. And besides I was getting the urge to slip my hands around your waist knowing that two beautiful breasts were just in reach, if you were feeling in the mood"

Boyd and Beth didn't know all the people at the party but it was apparent that many were very familiar with others in the room. More skin was starting to show on the women. A button undone, a skirt riding up with no attempt at modesty. Many of the men appeared to have a bulge in their pants.

This was a middle aged to older group of people, comfortable with themselves and with their bodies. A few extra pounds here or there. Some of the men and women were in better shape than others, perhaps they still worked out or played sports of one type or another. Talk was more about grand kids than kids, sports such as golf or minor surgeries. Some of the talk was about sex and it had an effect on at least some of the people there.

It started out innocently enough. A pat on the bum, a hand brushing a breast or a hand resting on the inside of a thigh. Both women and men were guilty of small acts of sexuality that were having the desired effect. A woman bent over to put down her glass. She noticed a couple of men staring down her blouse. "Like what you see" she said to the men. No one looked away. "Like to see more?" This was more of a statement than a question and the woman undid the buttons on her blouse. Her bra and cleavage were now in plain site. No one had to steal a glance they just had to look.

"Hey" one woman said to a man that was obviously her husband, "keep your eyes on me and on these." She thrust her chest out to emphasize her figure. She wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples were standing at attention. A couple of men looked and obviously had to rearrange what was in their pants. I grabbed your hand and led you into the kitchen.

"You were obviously enjoying the show, I could feel your erection up against my ass." It doesn't take much to get me going and my wife knew that.

"Want to feel it again?" I said.

"I wouldn't mind but don't you get carried away"

"I always do, it is up to you to control me"

My wife knew I liked the thrill of voyeurism and exhibitionism. She wasn't as inclined as me but over the years we have had our fair share of almost getting caught. Or getting caught but not knowing it. I moved up against my wife again so my erection was up against her ass and reached around her waist.

"What would it take to get you to lose the panties or bra?" I asked, rubbing my erection against her.

"Seeing I have a dress on you could talk me out of my panties but you will have to do a lot of convincing to get the bra off". With that I stepped back and watched as she reached under her skirt and slipped her panties down and off. She handed them to me. I noticed they were damp and put them to my face to smell her sweet scent. I loved oral sex and she knew that I was now losing control. How far this went was up to her.

She turned her back to me and put both elbows on the island counter. I moved close to her again but not before I lifted the back of her skirt to place myself next to her. After a few minutes she heard my pant zipper go down. Not a word. I reached into my pants to pull out my erection. Just at that moment another couple came into the kitchen. Actually they almost fell through the door. Her blouse was open and his hands were all over her. My wife quickly pulled the back of her skirt down but now I was trapped.

The couple noticed they weren't alone. "Opps, sorry, didn't know anyone was in here" They didn't make any move to let go of each other or cover up. "Hi, we are Don and Doreen, looks like you guys were thinking of misbehaving. How come you aren't out in the other room?"

"We weren't sure where all that was going. We aren't swingers although I would never hesitate to watch or be watched. My wife is a little more hesitant about the being watched side of things" I said. "I am Boyd and this is my wife Beth, don't let us stop you"

Doreen said, "We are much the same way. We like to fuck in public places because of the risk of being caught or watched. I think on a few occasions we have been watched. What do you expect if you are in a parking garage on a beach at night! Sometimes we drive around naked. It is funny how many people don't know what they are missing because they never look over"

Beth said, " Boyd loves it when I take my top off in the car but I always cover up if someone passes us. We do however stop on the side of the road and fuck if there is no traffic. I don't know what we would do if someone came along unexpectantly"

There was a moment of awkward silence before Don looked back into the living room area. "Mind if we continue?" Neither one of us said a word.

Beth said " Men are always in a hurry to see the women naked. Boyd was just about to rub his erection up against the crack of my ass when you walked in. Would you like to see what I get to play with?" And with that said she turned to me, undid the button on my pants and slipped both my pants and briefs down. My cock sprang into view. Not to be outdone Doreen did the same thing to Don. Two men standing there with their cocks in full view and no female nudity in sight.

"Turn around Boyd let Beth see your ass" I did as I was told.

"Looks like Boyd wants more than a show, looks like he wants a little bit of pussy also. Don certainly isn't going to refuse"

With that Doreen removed her top, undid her bra and slipped her jeans down below her hips. She leaned on the opposite end of the island. Don moved up behind her and slid his erection into her waiting pussy. Beth rested her elbows on the island again and I entered her from behind.

I had never expected that we would go this far but by Beth's movement I could see she was enjoying the moment. We wouldn't be stopping now until we were finished. The whole party could move into the kitchen and we wouldn't, couldn't stop. I unhooked Beth's bra. She lifted up momentarily to allow me to remove the blouse and bra. I could see her breasts in the reflection of the stainless steel fridge and I could look down the island to see Doreen's breasts with Don's hands cupping all but the nipples.

I was moving in rhythm with my wife and watching another couple fuck. They were watching us at the same time. The door from the living room opened. Another couple came in and stood there watching. Beth looked up for a moment but as I said there was no stopping us now. Beth's pussy was wet. On occasion she was extra wet and today was one of those occasions. I always liked to go down on her when this happened but I couldn't pull my cock out of her. Beth could feel my orgasm building. She likes to flex her muscles at times like this. I could feel the tempo increase and felt the orgasm starting as Beth's pussy grabbed at my cock.

At the other end of the island Don and Doreen were reaching their peak at the same time. Glancing over to the new couple we could see another erection being stroked and another pair of breasts being caressed. I can be loud at times and this was no exception. I clinched my teeth but a scream still came out as I orgasmed. I felt extra moisture running down my balls and felt Beth's legs sag under the intensity of her orgasm.

Standing there spent, we looked at Don and Doreen. Doreen stood up straight but made no attempt to cover up. "Want to go for a car ride?" Beth also straightened up, "Clothing optional I assume!"