Neighbourhood Watch

Story Info
Alison Brie enjoys some alone time in front of her neighbor.
8.6k words
4.5
13.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual so please feel free to leave me a comment in the comment box at the end of the story! You see those big empty stars down there as well? Did you want to maybe fill them up? We don't want them empty and all alone like that. You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again.

Celebrity: Alison Brie

Codes: MF, Cons, Oral, Masturbation, Voyeur, Interracial

*****

It was the middle of summer in Los Angeles and I was stuck sitting inside of an apartment complex with a bad air conditioner unit and not much else going for me. Sitting at the side of the bedroom window, I was looking out over the various people that lived inside of my apartment complex and really couldn't see anything except for the windows and very occasionally, curtains being closed or opened.

Life with a broken leg was not fun.

"Josh? Are you awake?" The sound of my mother filled the small hallway and as I turned my wheelchair around, I saw her standing there in my doorway with a long box tucked under her arm. She was still in her pink scrubs like she had been when she left this morning, that meant she hadn't been home yet after her shift though you would never have been able to tell with how well she kept herself. A lot of people said I looked more like my mother than I did my father and I guess I could see where they were coming from. We both had the same chocolate coloured hair though hers was a lot longer than mine and we did have the matching brown eyes too but I wouldn't have said we were exactly the same. For example, she wore glasses and I didn't I had a beard and she didn't.

"Hi Josh, are you feeling any better?" She asked, stepping inside of my room and placing her hand against my cheek in the way only a mother could do. I offered her a smile and shrug of my shoulders.

"Not really. But the doctor did say it was going to take a while to heal."

"She did. You'll just have to sit this summer out won't you?" She said, placing a hand on my shoulder and squeezing it gently. "So you won't be able to do any of your drama courses this summer, you can keep picking up the spare parts over the autumn and winter time and who knows, they might air that infomercial you were in over the winter so you can get some residuals from that too."

She had a point but none of this was helping. I was still stuck unable to work and there was no way that thinking on possible residuals that might be coming my way could help me really cheer up. She seemed to notice this too and took her hand away from my shoulder and then to the box she had placed on my bed. Bringing it over, she showed me what the box was. It contained a bright blue with black accents telescope that was built with a tripod at the bottom. It looked like one of those things you'd see in a holiday catalogue for someone who you didn't know well enough to buy gifts for.

"Your Grandpa used to use this when I was a kid, he showed me all sorts of stuff back when we were living in Colorado. You might not see much of the sky here in Los Angeles but there might be something in the hills or the streets you can see. It might keep you occupied for a little bit right?" Her phone went off in her purse and she had to step out of the room. While she did that, I took the box up off of the bed and looked it over. Thinking back to my Grandpa, I always did think that he seemed happy when he was out stargazing and from what my parents said, I was always happy doing it with him as well. Maybe this could be a good thing for me? I lifted the lid of the box off and looked inside of it. The legs of the device didn't seem to be there but the actual lens and viewing bit of the telescope was. Lifting up some of the small polythene bags, I saw that there was a selection of different tools and accessories with the telescope that could further increase my usage of it.

This actually could be really fun...

"That was the hospital." Mom said, coming back into the room and dunking her phone back into her handbag. "Looks like I'm doing most of the midday shifts this week, Nicole's gone into labor so you'll have to fend for yourself. I've already spoken to some of your friends who said they'll come by to make sure you're okay and I'll come back first thing in the morning and make you some lunch. I know, I know. You're a strong independent man who don't need no mom to make him his lunch but you're also my baby and if you don't let me do this... I'll break the other one." She leant in and offered my cheek a kiss before she stood up and looked down at the box of stuff. "Is it all there?"

"Yeah, I think so? I don't see the legs for it though?" I said, looking over the box and jiggling it to see if any were hiding somewhere on the sides.

"They may have fallen out somewhere. Grandma says it's not been down in years. I think you could probably still mount it to the balcony out there though?" She said, pointing over to the small wire fence that was up around my short ledge. She reached into the box and pulled out a small vise like device that could easily slip around the fence. Tossing the bit back into the box she gave my hair a rustle before saying her goodbyes and leaving me to it. Laying the box out on my bed, I got all the necessary bits together and started to piece together the telescope. Without the feet, it was going to look a little weird but it wasn't like I could do that much as it was, I'd need to be able to move the telescope around at free will and I wouldn't be able to do that very well if it was stuck on the three legs.

Screwing the bolt on feature to the top of the railing, I made sure it was nice and tight before I lifted the telescope up and slowly, carefully placed it down on top of the telescope, moving it around in a screwing in motion, it slowly came down and moved to being fully secure on top of the holder. Rolling the telescope around one last time, I lifted the bottom of the telescope up and I was able to actually look through the bottom of the telescope. Peering down the bottom of it, I squinted through the viewfinder and I was already looking across the way from where my apartment was. My apartment complex was three sets of the same towers, all at the same sort of height in twenty floors. I lived on the fifteenth floor and while it was a bit of a trip upstairs with a broken leg, it did give me a great view of the Los Angeles skies when the skies were clear.

My viewing moved from the bottom of the tower block, where there was a small, immaculately clean swimming pool filled up with some of the kids in the building now. I moved up and feeling like something of a creep, my eyes moved from one apartment building window to another. I could see all sorts of different people who lived in the buildings, there were the slightly older people in their forties and fifties and then there was the Jeopardy Jockeys, people in their sixties and seventies who lived in the lower levels of the buildings and would spend all day in front of the TV waiting for their relatives to come and see them. Moving from left to right, my eyes peeked into the rooms of the people who were all home today.

There were a couple of curtains that were closed or front rooms that were empty as well. It was the middle of the day on a Tuesday though so it was entirely likely that people were just away at work or doing something else. Los Angeles was a constantly busy town and the city never sleeped when there were deals to be done or movies to be made. Sitting back in my chair slightly, I looked moved up a floor and continued the sweeping motion from side to side. Focusing on windows that were open and that had the curtains open as well. The building on the left of my apartment did have a lot of people home, there were a fair few of the older people who were still home and looking at the TV or just reading the newspaper or some trashy romance novel.

Not that I could fault them of course. I was here home alone and bored stiff.

Moving my view up to the next floor, I was up to maybe the tenth or eleventh floor of the building on my left when my view settled on one particular window. Each floor had these slightly larger suites that were expensive and took up roughly two of the normal apartments and this suite had a beautiful brunette woman inside of it. She was sitting on her couch, her laptop was on and she was also buck ass nude with a leg hanging over the arm of her couch. She had a finger inside of herself and her other hand was groping at her chest, squeezing her pretty sizeable breasts as she slipped her finger in and out of her. Her head was back against the top of her couch and she had her mouth wide open.

Clearly in the throes of passion, I watched her intently. Rather happy I now had a clear view of this woman who was busy jilling herself off to what I could only imagine was some hot porn. Keeping my telescope focused on her, I could feel my dick starting to get hard as the woman pushed her finger in and out of her, sliding the digit in and out and getting it wetter with each passing moment. I could see just how wet she was and how slick her finger was getting with each hard push she moved her finger inside of her. My dick was already getting to be a tent inside of my sweat pants and while I wanted to get myself off to the live sex show in front of me, I also didn't want to miss a thing. Her other hand came down and reached between her legs, her index and middle finger rubbing against her clit while she continued to stimulate herself hard and fast.

My hand came down and groped at the tent in my pants, pawing at it and squeezing at it over the fabric of my sweats and while I focused my viewfinder on the woman, staring at her as she continued to rub herself and tease her entrance faster and faster, clearly getting herself off to whatever it was she was looking at. While she touched herself, I kept the telescope focused on her and managed to hold it in place with the use of my shoulder and cheek while my left hand gripped the side of my wheelchair and the right one was undoing the strings around my waist. Slipping my sweats down eventually, I looked down towards the woman and with my dick now exposed, I wrapped my hand around the base of my dick and started to stroke it. Normally, I liked a bit of lotion on my hands for masturbation but who knows how long this would be going on for?

So, with this woman's face still obscured but her pussy and tits on display, I continued to focus on the positives and focused on stroking myself to her touching herself. Groaning to myself, I bit down on my bottom lip and started to slide my hand up and down on my length, teasing it as she ran her fingers along her slit. She was brushing her index finger against her hard clit while her middle finger moved inside of her folds and seemed to just get wetter and wetter as she toyed with herself. I was moving my hand up and down, stroking and squeezing at my dick as she moved her finger inside of her. Her body had a light sheen of sweat on her skin and she was clearly enjoying what she was doing. Going to town on herself, the mystery brunette was frantically rubbing at herself and also teasing her clit, making her pussy seem to get wetter and wetter with every heartbeat she had. My hand came up off of the side of the wheelchair and I adjusted the viewfinder of the telescope, applying the maximum level of zoom to the telescope so I had the perfect view inside of her apartment.

The woman was in shape, nothing unusual for a Los Angeles resident, but she was in better shape than your average gym bunny. She had a tight, flat stomach but her breasts were swollen and looked like they were going to be more than a handful for me if she were to come over here. She had a thin strip of pubic hair that ran down to her entrance from the top of her mound and from what my telescope could show, she was dripping wet. I felt a bead of precum roll down the bottom of my length and I was already close. Watching her while I stroked myself quicker and quicker, I felt like I should be feeling dirty or rude for watching this woman pleasure herself but this was wild. This was like something out of a porn movie only I was watching it without paying for it as well.

While I wished I could see what she actually looked like, I was more than happy to just go with her naked body and the sight of her breasts bouncing and shaking lightly while she rammed her finger in and out and she also rubbed her clit with her finger. Watching as she got closer and closer, I felt like I was getting just as close. It had been so long since I had actually gotten any action and seeing something as lewd and rude as this was enough for me to be ready to blow right away.

As she reached what must have been another wild orgasm for her, my eyes focused on her folds all while my hand continued to pound my dick like it owed me money. Stroking myself faster and faster as she did the same, I gritted my teeth and watched her for as long as I possibly could do. When her back arched up off of the couch and her pussy exploded, a thin jet of her orgasm tearing from her and shooting all across her front room and looking like it was going to paint her laptop with the coating of her orgasm. While she was cumming, I was on the same path. Stroking my cock for one last time, my dick twitched and I started to cum as well. My dick and balls pulsed as I shot a series of ropes from my cock, firing it against the thin grating wires of the balcony and mercifully hitting the railing bars and not going between them to give someone beneath me a nasty surprise.

With my orgasm ripping through my body, my head and entire body twitched, shaking away with pleasure, the telescope rolled away from me and spun towards the side slightly. I closed my eyes and continued to jerk my cock, pushing what was left of my orgasm out of my balls and onto the stone coloured flooring of the balcony. Rolling back in my wheelchair slightly, my head fell backwards and I worked on catching my breath again. Wiping away some sweat with the back of my forearm, I took in a few more deep breaths of air before I lifted my head up and refocused my thoughts on what had just happened. Looking around, I grabbed the bottom of the telescope and spun it back to where the mystery woman was. Looking through the viewfinder, I quickly found the womans room again but this time I could see a lot more.

The woman was standing in the window and looking directly up at me. She had a hand up over her eyes and I now knew exactly who she was. She was Alison Brie. Star of Community, Mad Men and various other bit parts on TV and she was staring up at me, still naked and her face had left one of heavenly pleasure and now one of ghastly shock. She reached over to one of the long hanging curtains and wrapped it around herself before she pulled them both closed and I could no longer see insider her apartment. It was then that I saw there was a small circular beam of light resting on the back of her curtains and it suddenly clicked with me.

The telescope must have caught the sun's reflection and pushed it into her room!

Every single bad thought that I had before catching the lewd sex show was now racing through my mind a mile a minute and I was almost certain that I was going to get kicked out of my apartment and I'd be stuck going to some hell hole where scary crack addicts lived. Moving to unscrew the telescope, I quickly made my way back inside of my apartment and slammed the door shut. Locking it, not that it did much use being this high above the ground. Wheeling my chair over to the bed, I quickly disassembled the telescope and threw it back into the box. Tossing the box over to my desk, I held my head in my hands for a moment before looking around for some sort of reassurance that it would be okay.

There wasn't much I could do sitting in my bedroom, so after making myself a small TV dinner, I managed to get myself into bed and quickly went to sleep, wondering what tomorrow would bring me.

The next morning, I had managed to get myself into some shorts and a sports vest with some clean underwear on as well. Sitting in my front room, there was a sound at the front of my door and when I saw my mom walk in, I simply exhaled in relief and looked over to her with a smile.

"Hi Josh." She said, walking in with a box of chocolates tucked under her arm.

"Hi mom, nice shift?" I asked, looking over at her as she placed the chocolates down on the table in front of me.

"It was okay. The girls on duty all chipped in for those for you though!" She said, tapping the box with her index finger. "Wasn't that sweet of them? Make sure you write them a thank you note."

"I will mom, I will."

"So, I was talking to someone in the lobby today," Mom started and as soon as she did so, I could feel the hairs on my arms standing up on end. "Did you know there's another actor here? She's been on the TV too!" She said, filling a small tumbler with tap water. "She's got some TV show in the works and has been struggling with the script. I said you're an actor too. You don't mind running lines with her do you?" She asked in that way that wasn't a question but she was framing it as such.

"Uh... No of course not. What's... What's her name?"

"Alison something?"

Oh fuck! It was Alison Brie who mom had been talking to!

"She said she'd be around in a couple of hours so you can have time to... You know, have a wash. She's pretty, you should try to impress her."

Well, that was humiliating but if Alison was going to be coming around, I highly doubted it was going to be to run lines with me. She was probably going to scream obscenities at me, slap me a little bit and probably then march her way down to our landlord and demand I get kicked out. My mom did have a point though, I hadn't been to the shower since I had broken my leg and my clothing was fresh on every morning, I couldn't have smelled that bad.

Still... A quick wash wouldn't hurt.

My mom continued to chat about her shift working and when she bent down to kiss me on the cheek, she made her way out of my apartment and left me to my thoughts. Sitting at my kitchen table, I stabbed my fork into the lasagna she had brought with her and toyed with my food while I thought about what had happened yesterday afternoon.

She was going to have questions, no doubt about it. What could I say though? She was masturbating and I was getting off to her masturbating. It was a total invasion of privacy and I was completely in the wrong as well. Looking over at the front door, I fed myself the dinner and simply waited for the doorbell to ring or for someone to knock on my door. Having seen her totally in the nude, something that most men would probably consider an enviable position, it wasn't like I could just imagine her in her underwear and she would be onto the same level as me. I was just waiting for Alison to come over to me and we would be able to hash this whole thing out.

Wheeling backwards and away from the table, I made my way over to my bathroom and quickly wetted a small hand towel with some warm water and then applied some soap to it as well. Quickly washing under my arms and along my forearms as well, I made sure to get behind my ears and also over my neck as well. Grabbing the towel, I dried myself off and made my way back to my front room, my eyes focusing on the front door. I had no idea how long I had been sitting there staring but there was a long, slow quiet moment before a brief knock hit against my door making me almost jump out of my skin. Rolling my way over to meet the front door, I took a deep breath of air and opened the door. Poking my head through the gap, I could see Alison standing there and she had a look downwards, as if she were already expecting me to be in the chair.