Neighbourly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood in the Roths' kitchen, her heart thumping in excited anger, as she breathed in deep in an attempt to calm herself.

She knew what needed to be done. She could quite distinctly hear the sounds of lovemaking from where she was. And although she'd only ever once before heard the sound of a mature couple fucking (and such despicable behaviour didn't deserve a more polite term), so often had she rehearsed that first discovery in her memory that there was no mistaking it now for something else.

She made her way stealthily up the carpeted staircase, each tread taking her closer to the grunts and cries and gasps that indicated that sexual intercourse was proceeding in the upstairs bedroom.

She placed her hand on the handle to the bedroom door.

She hesitated whether she should lower it and enter the room. After all, it was possible that it was just Peggy with her husband, Aaron. However much she despised the two of them for their bestial behaviour and their lack of respect for Christian values, it would be a humiliation too far for her to discover not her husband in embarrassing circumstances, but instead Peggy and Aaron Roth indulging in what was wholly permissible after they had exchanged their marriage vows.

When she heard an unfamiliar male grunt, that had that slightly nasal sound she associated with Aaron and his Brooklyn Jewish accent, Cissy was on the verge of retreating. And then she heard the grunts of a man's voice, which even though it wasn't in the usual close proximity that Cissy normally heard, was undeniably that of her husband.

Cissy pushed open the door, her entry speech prepared and ready to fire.

"And so this is the faithfulness you promised me so many times…" Cissy began, her voice at first high and assertive, and then fading to nothing as the true horror of what she was witnessing became clear.

Yes. There was Peggy. And yes, there was Ken, as Cissy had guessed, his penis deep inside her. But not inside her vagina, but within the other hole, the orifice designed not to receive but only to give, and only what had previously been eaten.

And also, which shocked her even more, beneath Peggy's outstretched arms, and the crouched body that was being buggered so vigorously by Ken, was the form of Aaron, hairy chest and equally erect penis, deep inside Peggy's vagina.

And as if the three of them were not enough, there was a girl, perhaps only a teenager, whose mouth was on Ken's mouth and whose hands were stroking Peggy's nipples with a lasciviousness that no woman should feel for another woman.

Although outnumbered, Cissy pushed apart the fucking couples, enduring the indignation from Aaron, Peggy and, most of all, this other girl, who was more concerned that she be paid for the services she provided. She pushed her husband as hastily as she could out of the bedroom, allowing him only the time to grab his clothes, which she only let him put on again once they were well clear.

"Have you no idea how very rude you are, Mrs Fox!" Peggy shouted down the staircase at the retreating couple. "How would you like to have a cock pulled out your ass like that?"

"I expected to be paid for a double fuck and a double fuck is what I'll be paid for, whether I get it or not!" shouted the girl, standing naked at the top of the stairs, except for a white bra that covered her small breasts.

"Mrs Fox! Could you not at least wait until we had finished?" pleaded Mr Roth, whose arm was around this strange girl, and which intimacy went wholly unremarked by his wife.

And so that was that! Cissy couldn't trust her husband to be within sight of the Roths. From now on, his every movement was suspect and Cissy ensured that there was a telephone in the doctor's surgery where he now slept on a camp bed purchased precisely for that purpose. And Cissy made sure that she telephoned her husband as often as she could to check that he hadn't yet again chosen to run back into the arms of that slutty Peggy Roth.

And as Cissy eased close the front door behind her, she sighed as she surveyed the house that once she'd loved so much but now hated so deeply.

And then the telephone rang.

Cissy jumped up. It was what she lived for now. It was either her husband, once again meekly and sorrowfully attempting to make good a hurt that only the patience of the Lord could make better. Or, and this she hoped for more, a realtor with the promise of a showing.

12