Neighbourly Welcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave a little laugh at that; it was pretty funny. "I'll try and make it subtle." I jokingly promised.

"Well... welcome to the neighbourhood." Monique said before giving me a little kiss on the cheek and walking back to her house.

The next day as I was out and setting up the lawn; I looked around and noticed the neighbourhood and its neighbours. It seemed that around 4:00 in the afternoon was their time of being on the prowl for sexual activity with other neighbours.

There was Britney; my other next door neighbour inviting in a fresh 18 year old guy coming home from his summer-break and into her house. From what Monique told me about her, I was guessing that lucky guy was in for the time of his life. Maybe I should go over soon and share some of my cookies from Monique and be welcomed by another of the neighbourhood sluts. I hadn't had a blowjob in a while, maybe Britney could refresh my memory.

Across the street; I saw a Japanese woman whom I guessed was Chen, she was flirting with her neighbour, looking to be a married man by his wedding ring on his finger. She quickly had him by his work tie and leading him into her house to spread more of her yellow fever as Monique said. I must say; I wouldn't mind trying one of her massage's she gave. Well; that's if she did guys that weren't married that is, I wouldn't want to break her streak.

Then there was Monique who was outside now washing her car and looking at me with those seductive eyes yet again. She was in short-short jeans with a white shirt but she had what seemed to be a bikini underneath. Still, I enjoyed the sight and she could tell I was.

"Sam." Monique called.

"Yeah."

"My garden needs tending, can you help... I seem to be a little wet." Monique said.

I smiled at her and couldn't believe how lucky I was to be living in this neighbourhood of sluts.

12