Neighbours

Story Info
Lady tries to seduce her neighbour.
3.1k words
4.04
32.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Christine, everyone calls me Chrissy. I'm 48 years old, 10 years widowed from the only man ever in my life and mother of one beautiful 23 year old paralegal in New York.

5 years ago when my daughter was still in school up there I met a man who for one whole year made me feel satisfied with myself and life on the whole and got me out of the slump that had me so down since my husband died so many years before.

For two years I was living in a nice apartment in Barataria. It was small but as it was just me it was very comfortable. My sister's place was nice but this was better, private, homely. I made friends with the couple living in the apartment next to mine and the landlady upstairs, all of whom pretty much kept to themselves. I had a good job that kept the bills and the rent paid and I was comfortable if not altogether happy. The backyard was nice and private with a mango tree and a nice place against the wall to sit and smoke a cigarette, clothes lines and such. The kitchen and laundry areas were in the same room so when I was cooking or doing laundry I would have the door open, taking in the breeze or listening to the birds.

The couple were hardly ever home or out in the back so even when I walked back there to smoke or hang out my clothes I never wore more than a jersey reaching mid-thigh and panties. And if I was feeling daring or a little horny I'd go out in a short vest and panties. A wet spot on the crotch of my panties would usually be the result of those times.

Eventually the couple moved out when the woman got pregnant and a week later a guy moved in. I didn't see much of him the rest of that week, I guess he was unpacking and doing the usual moving in kinda things.

A Saturday afternoon I jumped in a taxi in the Croisee to get home after work, my thoughts only on getting home and enjoying the afternoon. I looked up and realized I was sitting next to the same guy. It seemed he didn't recognize me but I did see his eyes glace at my boobs ever so often. I smiled. Now, I'm very proud of my breasts which look like those of a woman half my age but they do sag a bit when out of the bra. My nipples are very sensitive and have been that way as far as I can remember.

As we rode home I kept glancing at him through the corner of my eye. He was a very handsome guy, strong jaw and chin, full lips and a brooding forehead, and I could see the hint of a beer belly. He was surprised when we stopped off at the same place and we started chatting as he opened the gate and let us into the front yard. As we were living next to each other we should get to know each other, lime sometime.

I got inside, undressed and threw on a very old jersey. I pulled out a cigarette, opened up the back door, went over to the ole spot by the wall and lit up. My mind began to wonder: he was cute and tall, slightly flat butt but still sexy. I'd definitely fuck him. As I thought that last thought his back door opened and out he came with a cigarette too. He was wearing a boxer shorts that was clearly too small for him and a jersey. He leaned against his door and lit up. As he inhaled his eyes landed on me and I smiled and waved for him to come over.

As he walked over I noticed his cock and balls shaking against his boxers. My legs were parted a bit and I'm sure he could make out a bit of the thong I wore to work today as he got closer. He sat down and I saw his boxers stretch against his package. Damn, I thought, that's so sexy. I tried hard to see it out of the corner of my eye, trying not to let him notice me staring. Eventually, as we were chatting I decided to face my chair more towards him, make it easier to take a peek at his bulge. As I shifted I made sure to part my legs a bit more and make sure he could see my panties. After the cigarette was finished we chatted for a few more minutes and he went back inside.

I let out a soft slow moan as he closed his door. I was so horny I was tempted to shove my hands in my crotch right there and bring myself off and if the landlady wasn't home I probably would have. I rushed into the kitchen and leaning against the fridge, with the door still opened wide, I pulled my panties to my knees and frigged myself to kingdom cum.

The next morning I decided to give him a little show and see what would happen. I wore my tightest panties, one which I knew would show if I started to get wet, and a shorter than usual jersey. I knew when I bent over he'd get a nice view of my crotch. I made sure I was trimmed the night before so he would surely be able to make out my folds and I made sure it was pulled to the side a bit so he would see a little lip and whatever remained of my pubes.

I set the basket under the clothes line and walked over to his open door to say hi and display my sexy legs to him. He was making coffee with an unlit cigarette dangling out of the corner of his mouth. He looked so damn sexy. Bareback, short, loose boxers. I saw him do a double take when he saw what I was wearing and I swear I saw his cock jump in his boxers. I walked back over to my clothes and slowly bent over and started sorting my clothes. My ass was pointed straight at his door. He stepped outside and stopped dead in his tracks. I straightened up and started hanging clothes on the line. I was hoping he wasn't thinking I was some horny, old slut living next door to him. Fuck it, I thought, I'm enjoying myself. But he was just standing there, smoking, not saying a word. I changed my angle and bent over again. Slowly I chanced a quick glimpse at him. He was looking, no, he was staring. His hand reached down and I saw him cup his cock. Was he getting hard watching me bend over like this? He moved a bit closer to me and knelt down. Yes, I thought, he's liking this too. All the while pretending I didn't know what he was doing I continued to show him my panty clad cunt. I wondered if he could see the wet spot which I'm sure was there by now. I wondered if he could smell how horny I was right then. My nipples, hard as rocks, wanting to tear open my top.

He stayed out there with me until I was finished and we sat on the chairs with another cigarette. I knew he was watching my crotch as I sat there and the way he was sitting I could see right up his pant leg to his semi hard cock. This got my cunt running again. I inhaled deeply and could smell my own cunt through the smoke.

When the cigarette was done he went back inside. I wondered if he was going back in there and jock his cock to me. Come out here and I'll suck it for u, I thought as I went back in. I left the door open and sat there right in the kitchen with my wet panties stuffed in my mouth and my fingers knuckle deep in my sopping cunt daring him to come over now.

For the next couple of weeks things went by like that. Flashing each other with him only 'accidentally' seeing my panties while I was seeing his cock up his pant legs.

One night I was coming home a bit late from work and walking past his front door I heard a moan, a very sexual moan. I creeped up to his window to hear some more wondering if some woman getting that cock tonite. I noticed a small beam of light and realized I could see inside his apartment through a gap in his curtains. He was alone sitting in front his computer. He was naked and fully erect. His cock looked so sweet hard. It wasn't huge, not even 6 inches, but I wanted it in my mouth and in my cunt. He was watching a blues and slowly stroking himself, pulling the foreskin and letting it slide back up again. He took some spit onto his fingers and smeared it over his cockhead and began to speed up his stroking. I could hear the wet sounds as his had flew up and down that sweet cock. I undid my pants and slipped my hand inside, looking around to make sure no one saw the old widow peeping the young feller. I started to frig myself in time with him. As his first spurt entered the air I felt myself begin to cum. I silently spasmed outside his window. I had to recover quickly and looking around again I went inside. About an hour later I took off my panties and went to the chairs to smoke. I was so horny again that right out in the back there I spread my legs and began to caress my cunt. I coated the cigarette in my pussy juices and lit it. I didn't see him for the rest of the night.

The next morning I decided I had to have his cock in my mouth and my cunt. It had been too long, I needed it. I had to come up with a plan.

A couple of days later we were sitting in the backyard chairs chatting and I brought up the porn he was watching.

'You know, I hear something coming from by you the other night when I was comin in.' I said to him, a slight smile on my face. He looked a bit confused.

'I think u was watching one of them adult movies and I hear it.'

'Serious? Sorry 'bout that.'

'No, no, is ok. I does watch them every once in a while too.'

'Nice, you like them kinda thing?'

'Boy, is years since I see one of them thing.'

'Yeah, well u know, I have some there. Once in a while I does watch.'

'What you does do when you watching it?'

'What people does do when they watching them thing by themselves?'

'You does do that?'

'Well yeah. You does do it?'

'Sometimes. When last you do it?'

'Last night. I was real horny and I put on some porn and I do it. When last you do it?

'This morning before work.'

'Very cool. If you want to borrow one is no problem.'

'Alright. Bring one for me. You have anything with people outside?' I saw him smile when I asked that. I guess he realize I'm kind of an exhibitionist.

He went inside and came out with a small white envelope thing. He handed it to me, I handed it back.

'Could you put it on for me?'

'Alright.'

My TV was in the bedroom, not the living room. He said the place was nice as he found the remotes. In a few seconds it was up on the screen. I offered him something to drink, mauby was his choice. I brought it for him and sat down on the bed. He sat down next to me.

A few minutes later a woman was getting pounded in one of those little boats like from the tourist with another guy driving and watching them. I glanced over to his crotch and saw a definite erection. My pussy was moistening nicely and my nipples were as clear as day poking the cotton of my top.

'Do you use any toys?'

I almost jumped when I heard him. Look at me now, I thought, a sexy young feller in my bedroom, a porn on the TV, and now he asking if I does fuck myself with anything.

'No, I does just use my fingers.'

'I wanna watch you do it.'

'Play with myself?'

He shook his head. My jersey had ridden up and a tiny v of my mound was visible. His cock stood straight up making a tent in his pants. I smiled and reached for the hem of my top. I figured I had seen him do it, it was only fair I show him. My panties were exposed now, my legs parted. I wonder if there's a spot there. My belly was exposed. I always felt a bit self conscious about my belly since the baby so many years ago but he said it was beautiful and I could see he was almost goin to touch it. I took a deep breath. I couldn't believe this was happening. I am about to expose my body to this gorgeous young man and after I am going to finger myself and let him watch. Do it.

In one swift movement my jersey was off. He gasped and I heard him moan 'so beautiful'. My nipples felt like they want to explode. My hands came down on my breasts, grazed over my nipples and settled on my stomach just above my panties with the little hearts on it.

'Do you like?' I asked.

'You are beautiful.' He said, looking me in the eye.

I hooked my thumbs in the waistband and pulled them down to my ankles. I laid back on the bed, a pillow under my head and not taking my eyes off him my knees began to creep apart. My pussy was in full view. His eyes moved down my body and settled between my legs. I had shaved my lips clean but left it thick above my clit so that when I pulled on the hair my clit is pulled too. Now here my pussy was, glistening, dripping here for him to watch. My fingers went to my clit and circled it. The other hand probing my opening. I closed my eyes and concentrating on the sounds of the blues, I began to play. I was in heaven fingering myself for this boy. I opened my eyes and saw his cock stretching the fabric of his shorts. My fingers became a blur on my clit and in my pussy. With a growl I grabbed my panties from around my ankles and stuffed the wet crotch in my mouth.

"Oh god," I heard him moan. His had been gently caressing himself through his boxers and with another grunt I spat the panties out of my mouth and dove on his crotch. I ripped his cock out of his shorts and attacked it as hard and fast as could.

"Yes," I heard.

I finally had his cock in my mouth; I tried to choke myself with it, I just wanted all of it in my mouth, my hand frigging myself with abandon.

As my orgasm hit my hips flew off the bed, my face contorted, my breasts quivering. I was making these sounds I'd never heard myself make before. I was just cumming so hard. And he was watching every second of it.

I was limp and breathing hard. A thin film of sweat had broken out all over my body.

"Are you all right?"

I just grinned and nodded. He bent his head and kissed my tummy, reached up and kissed my forehead. He laid down next to me and watched me breathe. He had taken off his boxers and his cock was brushing against my thigh as it pulsed. My hand crept up and wrapped around his hardness. It felt so good, hard and velvety soft. The head was still wet from me sucking it and I ran my fingertip around it. I pulled on him till his cock was level with my face and I took the head into my mouth, savoring the taste. My tongue swirled around it, flicked it, my lips giving it small kisses. I took him as far as I could into my mouth and began to suck on him. I loved to feel of him in my mouth, the warmth, the fullness. I rolled him onto his back, got between his legs and began to bob on his cock. I wanted to make him feel so good. I cupped his balls and he moaned. My lips traveled down his shaft to join my hand and took one of his balls in my mouth. "Oh god, yes," I heard as my other hand worked his shaft.

"Oh god, Chrissie, I'm gonna cum."

"Yes, cum in my mouth." My mouth went to his cockhead as my hand worked his shaft faster.

"Chrissie, oh yes," he kept moaning over and over and hearing him call my name like that was driving me on. I needed him to cum in my mouth.

"I cumming!" and I felt him flood my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could but some dribbled out the corners of my mouth and ran down his shaft. I licked it all up. I sucked on that sweet cock till I felt it softening. I made sure he was clean and moved up to face him. He was smiling, his eyes closed.

"Aye handsome, how was that?"

He grabbed the back of my head and kissed me. I had thought that I would never be kissed like that ever again and here he is. His tongue probing every part of my mouth. Our saliva mixing with the remnants of his cum.

When I woke it was well after midnight and I was in bliss. His arms were still wrapped around me. I realized all the lights and the TV were still on and both our apartments were open. I crawled out of bed and walked outside for a smoke. A couple minutes later he joined me. He made me sit on his lap, two naked lovers enjoying the fresh air. When the cigarettes were done he kissed me again. My hand found his cock and his slipped between my legs. This will be so good, I thought to myself.

"Aye woman, we have to go to work in d morning, go and sleep"

END OF PART 1.