Neighbours

Story Info
Young woman shows off for elderly man.
1.8k words
4.18
109.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the backyard cleaning my car, wearing only the bottom half of my bikini. The backyard was surrounded by a 6' wooden picket fence and with very few trees, the neighbours could see in, if they looked hard enough.

Today was a scorcher and I had plans of taking a quick dip in the pool after my car maintenance. I was leaning over the bonnet, giving it a thorough cleaning with the hose, when I noticed the neighbour was standing in his driveway, trying to peer through the gaps in the picket fence. He was an old man of about 70, and I, at only 28, had a perfectly toned body, which I loved to show off.

I pretended not to notice him as I lifted my body up straight and flicking my long blonde hair out of the way, he was able to get a good view of my tits. I began rubbing the front mudguard vigorously so that my boobs began bouncing all over the place – "this will turn him on," I thought as I continued. Still pretending not to notice him, I moved around to the other side of my car, spread my legs wide so that my ass was poking in the air, and bent down to clean the tyre. This gave the neighbour a good view of my ass and cunt lips. I felt so naughty that I could feel juices beginning to flow from my cunt.

I was so horny that I had to rush inside and play with my clit until I came.

The next morning I decided to tease my old neighbour some more, so I dressed in a tight, sheer mesh sundress with nothing underneath. My curvaceous body and boobs were accented to perfection under this dress. He was in his front yard where the picket fence dividing our yards, was only 3' high, so I walked outside to say hello to him. He saw me approaching him and wasted no time in scurrying over. He couldn't keep his eyes off my body and he mentioned that he saw me cleaning my car yesterday.

"Look, I have loads of lettuce – more that I can eat, would you like some?" I love lettuce, and eat it all the time, so I accepted his kind gift.

"Come on over then, and I'll cut some for you – I have other vegetables that you can help yourself to, as well, if you like."

"He'll get a good view at me now," I thought to myself as I walked around and let myself in through his front gate.

The neighbour over the road (a simpleton of a man of about 50) was out in his front yard watering his flowers, and he looked up as I walked through the gate. I turned around and waved at him. He gave me a big smile and waved back, then continued watering his garden.

Once inside the next-door neighbour's yard, I followed him around the back, toward the vegetable garden. He lived with his sister who was one or two years younger, but she was in hospital and he was feeling lonely.

"Just one moment please," and he disappeared inside and returned some moments later with a knife and plastic bag. He made his way to the vegetable garden and picked some lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes and placed them carefully in the bag.

Turning toward me, he asked if I would like something to drink.

"A glass of cold water would be lovely, thanks," I replied.

"Well come into the kitchen then, and I'll get you one."

I followed him through the back door and into the kitchen. I half sat on the edge of the kitchen table, my hands gripping the sides and legs stretched out, when he turned to take a good look at my body.

"You are beautiful, the most perfect creature that I have seen for a long, long time," and as he walked closer, he kept staring at my boobs and legs.

"I want so much to touch you, to feel your beautiful soft skin, to watch your silky pussy being stuffed, giving you so much pleasure. You deserve a multitude of pleasure because of your mesmerizing beauty."

He looked at me intently. "I am an old man. I can no longer hope to please your youthful, vixen desires, but you'll make an old man very happy if you take off your dress, stretch out on the kitchen table with your legs wide open and let me drink of your loveliness?"

Although my body was perfect, it was no different to other bodies my age, but to an old man, I suppose I looked like an angel, so I thought I would give him his thrill.

I slowly peeled the flimsy garment from my body, discarding it to the floor, and stood there naked. I lifted my body onto the kitchen table and lay back on its cool texture with my ass cheeks at the tables edge. I clasped my hands behind my head and brought my legs up so that my knees were parallel and on either side of my boobs – exposing my full frontage to this '70 year old' neighbour. He stood motionless, rapt at the sight before him and didn't move or speak for sometime.

He fished into my bag of vegetables and pulled out a cucumber, which he had gathered from the garden, and began peeling it. Finally he moved toward me, muttering something in some foreign language – all the time looking lustfully at my body. Resting the cucumber on the table, he lunged at my tits and began kneading and moulding them skilfully in his hands and a fire of passion began to build inside me. "My God," I thought, "This fat white haired old man was actually turning me on!"

"Is this giving you pleasure, my sweet angel?" I nodded with my eyes partly closed and then he began caressing my nipples between his forefingers and thumbs.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned. His touch was soft and sensual at first and it felt as though I was in heaven. He came around to the side of the table and bent down and kissed each nipple tenderly, then licked my breasts all over and it felt as though his tongue was huge as it licked every inch. He stopped at my nipples where he grabbed each one in turn in between his teeth and bit lightly. I jumped with fright and he looked up at me and smiled wickedly and then proceeded to kiss them better.

He began licking his way down to my private parts – over my flat stomach, past my pelvic bone, and resting on my oversized clit. He pulled my outer lips open, and like a possessed animal, licked and sucked my clit to orgasm.

"Am I pleasing you, my sweet flower child?" I was in heaven and all I could do was moan with pleasure.

"Good," he said and began to inspect my cunt with his fingers – pulling my lips open as wide as they could go.

"A perfect pussy," he muttered to himself. He did the same with my ass hole – pulling it open as wide as he could.

"You are true perfection, a beautiful goddess. If I were 50 years younger, I'd fuck you until you couldn't walk for a week."

He picked up the cucumber and began inching it into my cunt, bit by bit. I jumped suddenly in response to it's cool texture as it entered my hot, steaming love hole, but then squirmed with delight as I received it's full girth – it's wondrously fresh juices sending me into spirals of ecstasy as the neighbour began fucking me – harder and faster.

Suddenly, the simpleton neighbour from across the road poked his head around the back door and spied us on the kitchen table.

"Sorry to interrupt, maybe I'd better come back at a more convenient time." My cunt was facing the back door and he couldn't take his eyes from it, and as if in a trance, he made his way toward us and just stared as the next-door neighbour began fucking my cunt with the cucumber, once more.

Suddenly, the next-door neighbour pulled the cucumber from my cunt, and shoved it in my ass with one thrust. I screwed my face up in pain as he began fucking my ass. The neighbour from across the road began tugging at my clit, and let his fingers slide in and out of my cunt. He then flopped his dick out and shoved it in full force, and began fucking me like he hadn't had a fuck for years (he probably hadn't). My next-door neighbour continued to shove the cucumber in and out of my ass hole and I was on the verge of one hell of a climax.

"My beautiful, sweet angel. I have wanted to touch you from the moment I first saw you," my next-door neighbour moaned deftly.

Suddenly, the neighbour from across the road became abusive and dominant.

"She's a slut," he spat, and as he continued to fuck me – his thrusts became faster and harder and I was moaning loudly. "She wants to be fucked like a whore – just listen to her."

With a cucumber in my ass and a dick pumping my cunt hard and fast, I was just about out of control, and was squirming and moaning all over the table.

"Moan slut. Yeah, squirm for me whore."

The neighbour from across the road grabbed at my tits and began tugging and pulling at my protruding nipples – a wicked smile had formed on his face – whilst he continued to fuck my cunt like a possessed madman.

"My beautiful angel is receiving pleasure and is moaning for us. Moan for us angel."

At that statement, the next door neighbour increased his thrusts with the cucumber – harder and faster in unison with the neighbour from across the road. It was more than I could stand, and I came with such a climax that I could have sworn the whole street heard.

Oblivious to my screams of pleasure, the neighbours continued to fuck me senseless and I could feel another climax building. I was bucking like a bitch on heat and hands were all over my body – pinching at my nipples, twisting my clit. As I was nearing my second orgasm, the neighbour from across the road let out one almighty wail, and poured his cum into my hungry cunt. As he pulled out, the next-door neighbour pulled the cucumber from my ass, which was now covered with my shit and bits of cum, and they both looked at me with satisfied stares. I quickly hopped off the table, put my dress back on, and ran from the house and back into my own yard.

That encounter has now become a regular occurrence and I am kept happy with loads of attention, but those are other stories.