Neighbours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie moaned in discomfort and nervousness.

The hostess quickly said,

"Just another moment or two and that will be taken care of."

The hostess and his mother left the platform and Jamie was alone looking at his audience. The cameras were turned on along with the imbedded lights within the Extractor. The screens split into four sections, showing detailed graphic views of the front, rear, sides and under his body.

The Hostess used the remote to activate the Semen Extractor. It would determine if the user was male, Shemale or Hermaphrodite.

Sensors in the 'seat' detected that the 'subject' was a male.

Jamie looked at the small monitor that was below his head and saw his nakedness 'embracing' the strange machine. He saw his straddling body, wide spread bent legs and thighs. He could see and feel his hardness resting uncomfortably against the warm gel-like surface.

Two depressions formed at the front of the seat under Jamie's areolas. They moved upward encasing each of his aroused nipples within a suckling 'mouth' and Jamie sighed as his erect nipples tingled and delicious ripples radiated across his chest. A warm gel-like mass pushed upward between the spread cheeks of his buttocks and formed into the machine's anal massager. Jamie's sigh turned into a moan when his rectal area responded to the exquisite massaging and caressing. His excited anal lips swelled and his rectal sheath was filled with unexplained need.

His eyes shot open when he felt the 'seat' push upward between his spread thighs onto his testicles and gasped when he felt his balls slipping into a warm, silky pouch. The soft walls of the pouch began a sensuous lifting and massaging action which sent ripples of pleasure across his loins and into his erection. Another opening appeared in the seat and Jamie felt as though dozens of fingers were manipulating his straining hardness into a soft satiny sheath. His gasp turned into a moan as his erection became encased within the machine's clear 'vaginal' sheath.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Inside the gel-like 'vaginal' sheath thousands of tiny cilia-like fingers started massaging and caressing his throbbing hardness from its base to the tingling gland. The incredible sensations flowed into his balls and rippled outward toward his flared anus and forward toward his excited nipples.

"Ahh!! Ahh!! Ahh!!"

All could see his suckled nipples, massaged anus, balls and erection in graphic close-up detail on the HD monitors. His precum was now oozing out past the puckered opening of his thick gland. The extraction sensors detected the warm flow of his preseminal fluids and a thin lubricated tube slipped into the puckering opening of his urethra and sucked up his oozing fluids and guided it toward the collection reservoir.

"Oh sweet Jesus!!"

Jamie moaned as the anal massager intensified its actions on his excited anal opening. His rectal sheath spasmed, his prostate tingled and his throbbing erection jumped wildly within the clenching sheath.

A rounded probe pushed outward from within the anal massager and nudged against his clasping anal lips. The purring head oozed a warm liquid which caused a delicious warmth to spread into his rectal passage and Jamie gasped as the machine's probe twisted its way past his tingling opening and into his rectal sheath. He gasped loudly when the cilia fingers that were attached to the surface of the phallic started caressing the inner walls of his excited sheath. His erection jumped and jerked as it drooled more of his precum into the collection tube.

"Ohhh ... That feels soooooo ... good ...."

The probe's tip began circling the walls of the sheath as if were searching for something ... and then it found it ... Jamie's prostate. The depression on the tip expanded and pressed onto the swelling mound and began to ecstatically massage the highly sensitive tissues of Jamie's prostate. Jamie arched up within his restraints and wailed at the incredible contact. His erection jerked as ripples of joy rushed from his prostate to the thick, sensitive gland of his engorged and straining erection.

"WHAT! OHHHHHHHHHHH! GODDDDDDDDD!!"

The probe's slow, soft massaging motion was constant and never faltered. Within 30 seconds small explosions of joy ricocheted across his loins. His preseminal fluids spurted out the opening slit of his thick gland and was quickly sucked down the tube to the gathering container. Within a minute small orgasmic explosions were rolling throughout his body like a series of freight trains. His body trembled and shook as a string of small orgasms rippled across his loins and he flexed his engorged erection in a frantic attempt to ejaculate.

"Oh God! Oh God! What's happening!"

Jamie suddenly sucked in his breath as the ecstatic sensations gripped his entire rectal area. His spurting preseminal fluids streamed into the suckling 'mouth' and tube that encased his twitching and tingling gland. The seat's milking 'vagina' intensified its squeezes and massages of his engorged manhood propelling him toward his orgasmic edge. His hard member throbbed and jumped wildly. His internal rectal spasms were constant and never faltered and he and he moaned and gasped as his hips thrust his hardness desperately into the machine's milking 'vagina'. The probe felt the ecstatic contractions of his rectal muscles and the spasming of his excited prostate.

Jamie's first ejaculation was just moments away. Blinding orgasmic flashes of light danced across his eyes. His body froze as his thick, hot semen exploded out of his hyper-excited gland and the thirsty urethra tube routed the thick essence to the filling container.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The probe's prostate massaging now settled down to a series of low level 'purrs' and Jamie slumped onto the soft supports of the machines 'seat'. His erect nipples felt like bullets within the suckling 'mouths'. His sexual rejuvenation was on the fast track and he gasped as his hardness and testicles were filled with fresh need and arousal.

The phallic now expanded, moving further into Jamie's excited rectal sheath. It twisted, turned and flexed as its eight inches of warm flexing thickness made Jamie's mind reel with its wonderful fullness. It then partially withdrew and slithered back in and began an ecstatic rhythm, all out, then all in, slow then fast. Every thrust was in sync with the rippling squeezes that surrounded his enflamed erection. His totally restrained body could do nothing but absorb the orgasmic sensations that were flooding his body. The flexing phallic thickened again. Special openings slipped around and over his engorged prostate as the stoking phallic made love to his seething rectal sheath.

The machine's 'vagina' now began rippling up and down the entire length of his straining hardness with an intense clenching and milking action. His breath came in deep gasps and pants.

"Oh! God! Oh! God! Yes! Yes! Oh! God! Yes!"

Jamie closed his eyes as the phallic drove him toward his orgasmic trip point. It would thrust inward and stop for a few seconds with ecstatic flexes and twists then slip outward. On Each inward thrust its thickness expanded,

1.25" .. 1.5" .. 1.75" .. 2.00" .. 2.25" .. 2.50".

Jamie's mind was became saturated with a euphoric cloud of joy. The seat's clenching 'vagina' kept him at his orgasmic trip point and wouldn't let him cross over it. The phallic, relentlessly lunged into his seething rectal passage with ecstatic twists and flexes. His throbbing prostate sent jolts of joy directly into his hyper-excited gland.

Suddenly, Jamie felt the phallic plunge into the depths of his sheath and begin to jump and jerk. He felt a delicious pressure of warmth flood into his body as the machine began to spew its thick ejaculant deep inside Jamie's spasming rectal sheath. Forceful torrents of its ejaculant jettisoned into his 'womanhood' causing it to balloon ecstatically and gush outward between the spread cheeks of buttocks.

Jamie screeched as waves of ecstasy flooded his loins. The seat's hold on his orgasm was removed. His prostate spasmed, his balls churned and his liquid joy shot up his erection, swirling around the tingling gland and then spewed into the machines eager and waiting 'vaginal mouth'.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Jamie screamed as the orgasmic waves hit him. It was a long guttural moan as his forceful ejaculation pressed the air out of his lungs. His hands fisted tightly around the grips and his toes curled. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights danced across his wide open eyes. A second, stronger ejaculation was coaxed out his body and again Jamie's orgasmic wail echoed around the room.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Jamie's body went into orgasmic overload and he lost consciousness for a few seconds. When he recovered, his body was still in the throes of orgasmic aftershocks. The phallic was still twisting and plunging. His body quickly rode another orgasmic wave which pushed him into a sexual frenzy.

His convulsing body thrashed and squirmed within the machine's restraints. He wailed loudly as his erection jumped and jerked wildly within the undulating sheath. The phallic exploded again. The thick mix of machine semen and rectal juices spewed past his swollen entrance, drenching his spread cheeks and thighs.

IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

This time his exhausted and drained body shutdown and the machine whirred to a stop. Jamie slowly recovered and his body continued to convulse with orgasmic aftershocks. His eyes were still glassy and his body still trembled from head to toe. His breathing continued to come in short gasps and pants. The phallic slowly, almost teasingly, withdrew with a loud slurping sound and Jamie moaned as the wonderful fullness left his body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The pouch open and released his balls and the loving sheath slipped away from his slick, oozing penis. The delicious suckling 'mouths' loosened their grip on his erect and tender nipples.

Finally, the restraints on his back, wrists and ankles were removed.

The display on the HD monitors read,

SEMEN: 12cc

PRE-SEMINAL: 120cc

His audience clapped and his mother smiled.

Jamie lay on the machine for a few more minutes while his body slowly recovered. The boy came forward and helped an exhausted and happy Jamie off the machine using the stool. He held onto Jamie until his wobbly legs strengthened. They smiled at each other and the boy led Jamie toward the walk in shower.

2.05 Susan and her Robotic Lover:

While the Extractor was being removed from the platform, the Hostess faced the audience and said,

"Tonight we have something different, something so extraordinary that you will not believe what your eyes are seeing. Thanks to a friend in Japan we have acquired the first, proven and tested, Robotic Lover. Susan, who has never seen it before, has graciously offered herself to demonstrate the unique sexual capabilities of the Robot."

As she was talking, four men carried a bed onto the platform and placed it so all the cameras had front, top and side views. They placed pillows on the bed, one for her head and one to elevate her hips.

A smiling and obvious nervous Susan joined the hostess on the platform. A man came onto the stage and handed the Hostess a remote and then removed the sheet from the Robotic Lover. It was human shaped, unisex and featureless. The Hostess pressed a button and the figure went from dark to a transparent bluish color. A lighter shade of blue highlighted the contours of its body, arms, fingers, abdomen, thighs, legs and feet. Another button was pressed and the Robot was slowly moved back and forth along the platform. The more it walked the more lifelike its movements became. The hostess guided it around the edge of the platform and then around the bed, allowing its internal sensors to map its boundaries.

Susan watched spell bound as her Robotic Lover oriented itself. The Hostess guided the Robot so it stopped in front of Susan and pressed a final button labeled 'Heterosexual' which activated its internal program. Its sensors identified the figure in front of it as a female. The audience gasped and Susan's breath quickened when she saw her male 'Lover' forming in front of her. Its facial features were strikingly handsome and its muscled arms, thighs and washboard abdomen made the women in the audience sigh. Its sex began forming between its thighs and Susan watched spellbound as a highlighted bluish thickness formed and expanded into a magnificent 6" L x 1.5" D flaccid penis which draped over and its large testicles.

The only thought in Susan's mind was 'how big will that swaying thing between its thighs become. The same thought was filling Mary and Sara minds. The Robot Lover devoted its entire attention to the female in front of it. Susan's heart leapt into her throat when she saw a totally irresistible and disarming smile form on the Robot's face and her emotional defenses crumbled.

Susan saw her Lover extend its arms toward her and she glided into them. She saw its head moving forward and she closed her eyes when she felt a warm, soft gel-like tongue trace across her lips. She almost swooned when her Lover's tongue slipped into her mouth and made contact with her tongue. As they kissed, her nipples tingled against its chest as they quickly stiffened and grew erect. Her clitoris pushed out of its clitoral hood and the folds of her labia began to twitch.

Susan moaned into her Lover's mouth,

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!"

Her Lover broke the kiss and a flushed Susan stood there gasping and panting. She felt a large hand take her hand and lead her toward the bed. She quickly crawled onto the bed and positioned herself on the pillows. She bent her legs at the knees and brought her feet back to the pillow below her raised hips and spread them apart. Her dazed eyes locked onto her Lover as it stood at the foot of the bed and she unashamedly presented her sexual treasures to its smiling face.

Her breath quickened and her eyes opened wide when she saw its long, thick bluish 'manhood' began to stir and grow.

6.50" L x 1.75" D ... 6.75" L x 2.00" D ... 7.00" L x 2.25" D

Susan looked in awe as it grew longer and thicker before her wide open eyes. Her clitoris tingled and began trembling with excitement.

7.25" L x 2.50" D ... 7.50" L x 2.75" D ... 7.75" L x 3.00" D

Both Susan and the women gasped and sighed as the Robotic Lover's 'manhood' neared its full erect state.

8.00" L x 3.25" D ... 8.25" L x 3.50" D ... 8.50" L x 3.50" D

Her Lover's erection stood like a granite bat between its muscled thighs and Susan's sex glistened as her early wetness seeped between the flared folds.

8.75" L x 3.75" D

Her dream Lover was now standing in front of her with its massive 8.75" x 3.75" erection throbbing in the air with its rippling rings and pulsing studs.

She held out her arms and with a quivering voice said,

"Oh God Yes!! Yes!! Come to me...Come to me nowwwwwwwwwwww!!"

Everyone saw Susan's Lover move onto the bed and shuffle between her spread thighs. The large, warm hands touched her thighs and massaged their way downward toward the junction of her thighs. Susan gasped as they molded themselves to the swelling, flared folds of her labia. The thumbs pressed against and manipulated her engorged clitoris and the thick fingers slipped between the flaring lips and begin to deliciously explore her wet pink crease. Two fingers circled the excited opening to her womanhood and Susan moaned loudly and pushed her sex against her Lover's probing hands and fingers.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Goddddddddddddddddd!!"

Suddenly she felt the hands withdraw from her labia and Susan thrashed her hips with disappointment. Susan's groans were quickly replaced with moans of soaring arousal when her Lover slipped its long, thick tongue between the swollen lips of her inflamed labia and began to ecstatically explore the pink oozing slit. It traced and nudged against the excited entrance and then moved upward and began sucking Susan's engorged organ of joy. The curled tongue slipped over the twitching appendage and slithered into its protective hood.

Susan screeched loudly and arched her hips upward. Her hands reached down and grasped her Lover's head as jolts of ecstasy shot across her loins.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

In few seconds, the tongue left her hyper-excited clitoris and pushed downward between the wet folds toward her eager inner lips. Her hands tightened their grip on her Lovers head as the tip of its thick tongue traced and nudged against the sensitive opening to her womanhood.

"Aww!! Aww!! Aww!!"

Her vaginal opening now began drooling the thick nectar that her Lover was waiting for. Its exploring tongue lengthened and nudged inward twisting and turning. It quickly found Susan's her illusive 'G' spot and Susan's body bucked in ecstasy. Her convulsing vagina unleashed more of its juices and her Lover feasted upon it. Her engorged clitoris and bullet-like nipples felt as though they were going to explode as the loving mouth and tongue continued their relentless assault.

"Oh! God! Yesssssssssssss!!"

Susan's hips thrashed in circles when she felt the tongue squirm its way deeper into vagina. Her sex was now inflamed and she gurgled and mewed as waves of joy saturated her mind. Her body was thrown into a sexual frenzy.

Her Lover's tongue suddenly stopped and pulled out of her seething vagina. Susan's body went into shock as the twisting thickness stopped its ecstatic exploration.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!"

She thrust her sex in all directions, desperately trying to reconnect her vagina with the Robot's incredible tongue.

Her Lover raised up and leaned over Susan's trembling body and lowered its head. Their lips gently touched and Susan felt her Lover's tongue glide across her slightly parted lips. She eagerly opened them and its tongue slipped inward. Both tongues danced and played with each other and they kissed deeply and passionately.

As they kissed, she felt her Lover press the length of its throbbing member along the open crease of her labia and push between them. The rippling rings and pulsing studs pushed her swollen folds wider apart and the thick flexing gland swept over her engorged clitoris. A deep guttural moan was heard from Susan's throat and she thrust her inflamed sex up against her Lover as a quick orgasm exploded across her loins.

Her moan flowed into her Lover's mouth.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

Susan couldn't contain herself any longer. She reached down and wrapped both hands around the magnificent organ. She gurgled as her Lover flexed its warm rubbery hardness within her hands and fingers. She felt it throb and pulse and her mind was going insane with ecstasy and anticipation. She pushed the thick gland back through her flared folds until she felt her clasping inner lips kiss and caress the thick flexing head. She raised upward just enough so the massive gland nestled further into her enflamed entrance.

Susan gasped and pleaded,

"OH PLEASE!! NOW!!"

Her Lover smiled and nudged its straining hardness inward.

In one fluid motion, the thick head pushed her excited opening apart and slowly slid inward. Her frantic plea turned into a loud hiss of ecstasy as the thick head 'popped' past the stretching lips and slipped into her excited passage.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"

1"..2"..3"..4"

Susan felt the most incredible stretching of her vagina and a wonderful sense of fullness. Four inches of hard, thick joy pushed and stretched its way into her enflamed passage. Susan wanted more, she begged for more.

"Yesssssssssssssssss!! More! More! More!"

She gurgled and drooled as her Lover's organ slipped inward, inch by glorious inch. In a few seconds, Susan felt the gates to her womb flare open to receive her long, thick penetrator.