Neighbours Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary's thrusting fingers found the highly excited tissues of Lisa's 'G' spot
and began an intense massaging action. Lisa's mind became saturated with
ecstatic sensations that she had never felt before and her clitoris and vagina
exploded with her first orgasm from 'hands' that were not her own.

>> The man leaned over the woman and waited for her to regain consciousness.
>> She awoke to intense multiple aftershocks and felt her Lover's huge member
>> still flexing within her. She wrapped her arms around him and she kissed
>> him deeply and passionately, her body continued to spasm with her delicious
>> aftershocks. She moaned into his mouth with sexual fulfillment and
>> satisfaction.
>>
>> "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"
>>
>> The man hunched up his hips and slowly his hard member slipped out of her
>> reluctant and stretched vagina with a loud slurping sound. A thick mix of
>> vaginal juices and ejaculant gushed out of the gaping opening and flowed
>> down her thighs.
>>
>> The woman moaned as the wonderfil fullness left her body.
>>
>> "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"
>>
>> The man bent down and planted a suckling kiss on each of her erect nipples.
>> His warm hand formed onto the swollen, wet folds of her slick labia. She
>> groaned and pushed her sex against them.
>>

The video ended.

Lisa hung tightly onto Mary as her as the intense aftershocks rippled across her body. As they subsided a feeling of guilt and shame washed across her mind. Mary sensed it and held Lisa's face in hands and smiled,

"It's Ok Lisa honey, your body just told you what you have missed all these years. The feelings, the sensations and the orgasm are normal and natural for the female body."

Mary leaned her head inward and gently kissed Lisa. There was a momentary tremble in Lisa's body as Mary slipped her tongue into her mouth but turned into a sigh when their tongues touched and played with each other. Mary broke the short kiss knowing this afternoon was all about preparing Lisa for Michael. Not to say that she wouldn't have her share of Lisa during the process.

Lisa was almost out of her shell but lingering doubts still filled her mind. The video had shown her how a woman is made love to, but the thought of a man penetrating her body filled her mind with feelings of nervousness.

Mary said,

"Why don't you come with me down to the basement and I will show you the room that I use when John is away."

Lisa looked at Mary and said,

"I would prefer not to, I don't think ..."

Mary interrupted he in mid sentence and said,

"Lisa, you are almost there, if you stop now, the opportunity might never return."

A reluctant Lisa followed Mary done the stairs to the basement.

3.03 Lisa, Basement Session Room:

They walked into the session room and Mary turned on the lights. Lisa looked in wonder at the 'bedroom' style room with its open walk-in bathroom/shower. She saw the double bed with only a sheet on it and then she saw a strange leather Harness hanging from the ceiling beside the bed. A deep blush filled her face when she saw her nakedness being reflected back to her from the full length mirrored wall in front of the bed.

Panic filled her mind and she just stood there staring at herself. Mary went to the cabinet and returned with cup of water containing a fast acting sedative.

"Here Lisa, this these down, it will relax you."

Lisa was at the point where she could no longer make rational decisions and she drank down sedative without questioning 'why'. Within seconds she was composed and relaxed and would do whatever Mary asked her to-do.

Mary took her on a tour of room. She explained that the Harness would be used to hold her in a comfortable position while wonderful 'things' were being done to her body. She would be able to see what was happening in the mirror which would heighten the sensations. Mary walked Lisa to the open shower and pointed to the bottle of liquid depilatory. She told Lisa that the first thing that has to be done is the removal of all that hair she has 'down there'.

Lisa shook her head and Mary said,

"Lisa, you a very curvaceous and beautiful body. Removing that thick patch of hair will make you sexy. When you wear a bikini every man will look at you like wolf cubs with their tongues hanging out and you will be given envious stares from with other women."

Lisa wasn't sure she wanted that to happen but new feelings were beginning to fill her mind. After putting on shower caps, Mary took Lisa's hand and led her into the open shower.

3.04 Lisa, Hair Removal:

Mary started with soft touches along the back of Lisa's neck and shoulders. She flinched slightly when gentle kisses began following the caressing finger tips. A nervous Lisa closed her eyes and tried to blank out the growing sensations that were seeping into mind. While the kisses on the back of her neck and shoulders continued, Lisa felt Mary reach around in front of her and the soft soft hands and fingers begin to explore the front of body. Her startled mind made an attempt to walk out of the shower but Mary's arms held her firmly but gently.

She heard Mary whisper in her ear,

"Don't be afraid Lisa, relax and enjoy the feelings that another person can give you."

A whimper escaped Lisa's lips.

"Noooooooo! Let me go!"

She felt Mary's hands lift her breasts and begin to gently knead and massage them. Lisa held her breath as the tips of Mary's fingers slipped onto her stiffening nipples with a pleasurable pressing and swirling action. A soft sigh of acceptance escaped Lisa's lips and the tenseness slowly ebbed from her body as she succumbed to Mary's caressing touches and persistent kisses.

Mary moved around in front of Lisa and smiled when she saw Lisa's erect nipples and closed eyes. Her hands reached out and molded them to Lisa's right breast and held it for her descending mouth. Mary's lips closed over the stiff nipple with a delicious suckling action and her tongue swirled around the tingling tip causing a reluctant sigh to escape Lisa's open lips. Mary's lips and hands moved over to Lisa's left breast and Lisa's sigh got louder as Mary's mouth adorned the excited nipple.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

While Mary's mouth suckled its way back and forth between Lisa's nipples, her hands massaged their way down over Lisa's abdomen and began to massage the soft inner skin of Lisa's thighs. All resistance was fading from Lisa's mind and her legs slowly spread apart giving Mary easier access to her sex. The hands slowly worked their way inward and her soft finger tips caressed the outer lips of Lisa's labia and then slipped back up to aching breasts. The exquisite sweep continued and a dazed Lisa began to unconsciously push her body into Mary's exploring hands as ripples of unwanted arousal began to seep across her loins.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Mary molded her hands onto Lisa's labia and began to massage and knead the soft skin of her folds. Her thumb pressed and swirled onto Lisa's clitoral hood and her pink organ crept out of its protective cover. She gasped at the ecstatic contact and laid her head back onto Mary's shoulder and pushed her sex onto the loving hand.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

Suddenly Mary stopped and Lisa opened her eyes and looked at Mary with need and disappointment. Mary smiled and whispered,

"We have only started, but first lets get all that hair off of your body."

Mary picked up the bottle of depilatory that was sitting on a corner ledge.

Lisa's breathing quickened,

'Yes ... I would like that.'

Mary said,

"Hold your arms outward level with your shoulders and spread legs wide apart."

Lisa did so and Mary began squirting the thick liquid over Lisa's arms and arm pits. Mary knelt down in front of Lisa and saturated the thick patch of hair at the junction of her thighs and between the cheeks of her spread buttocks. Mary continued downward onto both of Lisa's thighs and legs.

Mary put the bottle back on the ledge and her hands began massaging the liquid depilatory into the hair of Lisa's arms, legs and genitals. As Mary's hands worked the warm, thick liquid into the thick thatch that covered her sex, Lisa began panting when the hands and fingers went from mixing to arousing.

Lisa moaned as waves of pleasure radiated across her loins.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!"

Soon wonderful 'popping' sensations flooded her genitals, arms and legs as her unwanted hair slowly disappeared.

"Uhh!! Uhh!! Maryyyyyyyyyyy!!"

The 'popping' sensations soon faded and Lisa saw Mary turn 'on' the removable shower head. When the waters were nice and warm, Mary directed the spray onto Lisa's arms, her chest and abdomen and Lisa gasped softly as Mary teased her aching breasts and erect nipples. The shower head moved downward so it was in direct alignment with her labia and clitoris. Lisa's mind wasn't prepared for what happened next. Intense jolts of joy flooded her loins as the pulsing waters rushed onto the flared folds of her labia and protruding clitoris.

Lisa squealed and her hips jerked forward as incredible sensations flooded her sex. Her hips began an ecstatic grinding and sawing motion into the pulsing flow. She moaned and gasped as Mary gave her pleasure that she had never felt before.

"Ahh!! Ahh!! Ahh!! ... Oh Goddddddd!!"

Mary eyes feasted on Lisa's nuded labia and rigid clitoris. She couldn't resist the temptation and leaned inward. Her tongue curled around her protruding organ and her fingers slipped between the beautiful folds and into Lisa's excited vagina. Lisa's mind was awash with waves of ecstasy and she squealed with joy as a quick orgasm exploded across her loins.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Mary stood up and returned the shower head to its cradle. She looked into Lisa's and saw a new Lisa. She saw a woman that was no longer suppressing her sexuality.

They smiled at each other and Mary turned Lisa so she could see herself in the mirrored wall. Her face lit up when she saw her hairless courageousness being reflected back to her eyes.

Mary whispered,

"Lets make sure all the depilatory is off of your body."

Mary turned 'on' the shower's main head and when the waters were nice and warm both stepped back into the shower. In a few moments Mary told Lisa to step back out of the flowing waters. She picked up a bottle of liquid Soft Soap and smiled at Lisa,

"You are going to love this."

She took the bottle and began applying the liquid silkiness over Lisa's breasts, nipples and arms. Lisa sighed as Mary's fingers again applied their magic to her body. Her breasts ached as they were lifted, massaged and kneaded. Her nipples tingled and stiffened and as the slick fingers swirled the erect buds around in delicious circles.

"Oh! Mary, that feels good!"

Mary poured a more of the silky liquid onto both of her hands and began to massage her hands downward over Lisa abdomen and then onto her hairless labia and thickening clitoral hood. Lisa gasped as Mary's hands and fingers spread the liquid softness onto her needful labia and protruding clitoris.

"Ohhhhh!! Mary!!"

Mary smiled when she saw Lisa's organ of joy extend fully outward and press against her swirling fingers. Lisa's hips bucked forward and Lisa moaned as she began thrusting sex into Mary's slick massaging hands. Mary's fingers slipped between Lisa's folds pushing them further apart. Lisa gasped again as the fingers tips teased the clasping opening to her womanhood and then slipped inward with an ecstatic twisting motion. Lisa legs almost crumbled and she grasped the side rail of the shower for support.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Again, Mary suddenly withdrew and Lisa groaned with denial. She was so close and her body needed release. Mary got the removable shower head and Lisa took a deep breath as Mary started to wash the silky soap from her body. The pulsing waters soon had Lisa's hips jerking wildly and she exhaled sharply as a minor orgasm gave her the relief she so desperately need.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Mary looked into Lisa's flushed face and said,

"Now your ready for something 'special'.

They quickly dried each other off and Mary led Lisa toward the Harness that was dangling above the floor in front of the mirror.

3.05 Lisa, Harness, Sybian:

Mary led Lisa to the strange Harness that lay on the floor in front of the mirrored wall. It had four adjustable, soft, padded leather loops. The Harness itself was attached to a worm driven pole that was part of the ceiling. A slightly apprehensive Lisa let Mary guide her legs and arms into the loops. When the straps settled around her thighs and shoulders, Mary adjusted a wide strap across Lisa's back for support.

Mary picked up a remote and pressed a button, Lisa felt herself being lifted upward about four feet and then put into a sitting position. Her bent knees were spread apart and pulled slightly back toward her hips. Mary smiled when she saw Lisa blush as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. She saw her firm breasts and perky nipples. She saw her pink crease between her flared folds and the tip of her clitoris as it lay snuggled within her clitoral hood. She could move her arms and lower legs but not her thighs or back. She did have movement with her hips.

The blush deepened on Lisa's face.

Mary thought to herself,

'Well Lisa honey, you have come long way since noon and are about to experience the ultimate joy of having your vagina penetrated for the first time. This will prepare you for Michael. You are now a captive of the Harness and there is no stopping or turning back.'

Mary stood beside Lisa and pressed two buttons on the remote. One was labeled 'SYBIAN' and the other 'VIRGIN'. Lisa heard a whirring sound and panel on the wall to her right opened up and a rounded, rectangular shaped object slowly moved out of wall. Lisa's nervousness escalated as the object followed sensors imbedded in the floor and stopped just far enough in front of her so she could see.

The object was clear, gel-like, saddle shaped and the internal mechanisms could be seen. The most distinctive visible features were the multi-lipped labia and clitoral massagers. The labia massager was soft and pliable and was made up of dozens of small, self moving, suctioning 'lips' and mouths. The clitoral massager was a velvety 'mouth-like' tube that would close over her clitoris with its internal suckling 'lips'.

Lisa watched wide eyed as multi-lipped labia massager begin moving. It was soft and pliable and was made up of dozens of small, self moving, suctioning 'lips' and 'mouths'. A flexible, 1/2" accordion-like tube pushed upward. Its open end formed into sucking 'mouth'.

A feeling of dread filled Lisa's mind when she saw a 7.75" by 2.75" deep ribbed phallic rise upward between the lips of labia massager. It glistened with its lubricant and each rib rippled independently. It made three upward strokes and then jettisoned its ejaculant. The phallic then slipped down into the body of the Sybian and Lisa could see the head of phallic resting just below the slit in the center of the labia massager.

Lisa squirmed within the confines of her Harness and she looked at Mary with fearful and pleading eyes.

"No .. No .. No .. I don't want that .. please don't do this to me!!"

The Sybian moved under Lisa's sitting body until it 'clicked' and locked into special slots in the floor.

Mary snuggled up behind Lisa's sitting body and said,

"This is your time Lisa, your womanhood is made for penetration and you can experience it with a man touching you. Trust me, after this over, you will want a man, perhaps Michael, I know he likes you a lot."

Lisa just shook her head and pleaded.

Mary did a final adjustment so Lisa was sitting with her open labia directly above the labia massager. Lisa looked at the mirror and saw the Sybian directly below her wide spread sex. Mary positioned a stool to the front and right of Lisa and sat down on it. She was going to have a 'bird's eye view' of Lisa's love affair with the Sybian.

Lisa saw Mary pick up the remote and press a button labeled 'START'.

Lisa looked ahead of her at the mirror and saw the 'mouths' and 'lips' of the labia massager start to move and then felt the Harness and her body slowly being lowered downward.

Lisa's eyes were fixed on the mirror in front of her and her body trembled with fear. Slowly, she saw her flared labia near the massaging 'lips' of the Sybian.

"Mary?? .. Nooooooo .. AHH!! AHH!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ....."

Lisa's labia made contact with the slick, suckling massager. Ecstatic sensations flooded her labia and spread inward into her vagina. A soft mouth-like tube rose out from the 'saddle' and Lisa gasped as the tip of her clitoris was inserted into the Sybian's clitoral 'mouth'. Within seconds the excited organ extended itself into the suckling 'throat'.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

The 'lips' that were between her swelling folds pushed them apart and began sucking on the excited entrance to her vagina. The ecstatic sensations from the clitoral massager caused jolts of joy to explode across her loins. Lisa felt the suckling 'mouths' and 'lips' explore her flared and swollen folds. More 'lips' slipped between them and joined in the teasing and caressing of the excited entrance to her womanhood.

"Oh God .. Oh God!!"

Lisa closed her dazed and aroused eyes and began moving her swollen sex back and forth on both massagers. Her mind became saturated with the wonderful waves of joy that were cascading across her body. Soft slurping sounds could be heard as her juices mixed with the massager's slick 'lip's. Her excited vaginal entrance clasped excitedly as her vagina spasmed with intense pleasure. Lisa was jolted out of her euphoric daze when she felt a slight pulsing pressure nudge against her vaginal opening.

Her mind instantly registered the movement of the phallic a slipped upward pushing her the swollen lips of her labia apart. Lisa eyes flew open and her body froze. She was about to be penetrated and she tried to lift herself up and off of the Sybian. The nudging pressure built and Lisa felt the thick head nestled into her inner-lips.

"MARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

She felt a warm liquid oozing onto her vaginal opening and a delicious warmth spread around the elastic entrance. The effects of the phallic's oozing liquid was like an aphrodisiac 'hit' and Lisa's fearful thoughts were pushed to the background and replaced with a feeling of deep need. She felt her opening widen and the warmth spread inward. Her inner lips stretched ecstatically over the pulsing head and Lisa moaned as waves of pleasure flooded her sex.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Yesssssssssssss"

Something compelled Lisa to push down and grind her vaginal entrance against the slowly advancing head of the phallic. Her body now hungered for more of her Sybian lover. The Sybian was in no hurry and nudged inward slowly and deliciously. The advancing head felt a slight resistance when it touched Lisa's hymen and the tip nudged into the opening in the center of the membrane and secreted a numbing chemical. Imbedded ribs in the phallic's head pushed outward and quickly shredded Lisa's hymen. She wasn't even aware that she had lost her maidenhead.

The phallic pushed deeper into Lisa's excited passage twisting, turning and flexing. Her arousal exploded and she moaned in joy as the ecstatic sensations flooded her dazed and aroused mind. As the phallic slipped inward, so did the number of the expanding and contracting ribs. Lisa gasped and moaned in ecstasy as her vaginal muscles rippled in sync with the ribs. The suckling clitoral 'throat' made her organ of joy feel as though it was going to explode.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!! Faster!! Oh! God! Moreeeeeeeeeee!!"