Neighbours Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The probe now sunk deeper into her enflamed passage. It twisted and turned, pulsed and purred as it explored the eager sheath. Soon its 7.75 inches of warm flexing thickness made Lisa's mind reel with its ecstatic fullness. The phallic partially withdrew then joyously slipped back in.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

It began an ecstatic rhythm, all out then all in, slow then fast. The massaging lips now extended themselves and began a delicious suckling all around the swollen and excited folds of Lisa's labia. The relentless thrusts of the loving Sybian twisted, turned and flexed as it explored Lisa's enflamed vagina. Lisa's head thrashed back and forth gasping and moaning.

"Oh God! Mary!! Oh Sweet Jesus!!"

The undulating probe thickened. Thousands of tiny cilia-like fingers pushed outward from the body of the phallic and started massaging and caressing Lisa's enflamed vaginal walls. Lisa screeched as bolts of ecstasy shot across her sex. Her mind and body were catapulted into a sexual frenzy. Lisa couldn't keep up with her frantic counter thrusts and she slumped down onto her Sybian Lover and let the waves of ecstasy explode across her body. The clitoral massager now began to push Lisa toward her orgasmic trip point. Its suctioning 'throat' rippled along the full length of her mini erection-like organ and excruciating, ecstatic sensations gripped her clenching vaginal sheath. At the same time the phallic began deep, full length thrusts. Lisa was close to fainting as the flood of sensations exploded across her body.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Suddenly, the phallic lunged inward and stopped. It swelled to a full three inches inside Lisa's seething vagina. The pulsing ribs along it flexing length teased and tantalized the sensitive nerve endings of her clasping virginal walls. Lisa's hips thrust downward and ecstatically ground excited sex onto both massagers. The Sybian unleashed forceful torrents of its ejaculant which gushed and jettisoned into Lisa's spasming cavern causing the vaginal sheath to balloon ecstatically. Lisa squealed with joy as waves of ecstasy flooded her body as her first orgasm was unleashed. Her vagina went into deep convulsions as her vaginal muscles milked the Sybian's phallic for more of its thick essence.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Lisa screamed as the orgasmic waves hit her. Her hands fisted tightly and her toes curled. Her legs shot outward in a wide 'V' and kicked franticly in the air as the deep orgasmic spasms and convulsions racked her body.

The Sybian withdrew and lunged deep into her spasming womanhood again and again and the clitoral 'throat' intensified its incredible deep throating of her enraged clitoris. The Sybian bore into the depths of Lisa's sexual being and and began flexing wildly as it jettisoned its thick ejaculant. Her convulsing body thrashed and squirmed within the Harness, her head twisted from side to side. She gasped, panted and wailed. Her clitoris was jerking wildly within the suckling 'throat'. The thick mix of Sybian semen and vaginal juices gushed past her swollen and flared folds drenching her thighs and the loving Sybian.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Lisa's exhausted and drained body shutdown and the Sybian slowly whirred to a stop, still deeply imbedded within her body. Slowly Lisa recovered and she cooed and gurgled as deep aftershocks rippled throughout her body.

"ahh!! Ahh!! Ahh!!"

As her mind cleared she moaned softly knowing that her 'purring' Sybian lover was still deeply imbedded within her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Mary was kneeling in front of her and she looked up into Lisa's satisfied face and whispered,

"I am going to lift you up from your 'Lover'."

A dazed Lisa just nodded.

Mary pressed a button on the remote and Lisa's body began to slowly rise upward. She gasped as her clasping vaginal sheath slipped off of the Sybian's long, thick phallic. A loud slurping sound was heard as her reluctant inner lips cleared the head of the phallic. Torrents of ejaculant and vaginal juices gushed from the gaping entrance as her vagina returned to its normal size.

Lisa moaned with disappointment as the wonderful fullness left her body.

"Ohhhh!! Slowly...Slowly..."

Mary stood up and smiled,

"Was I right or was I right. You will definitely remember your Sybian experience for a long time."

Lisa's face beamed and radiated with her post-orgasmic glow.

"It was incredible, I never dreamed it would feel like that."

After a slight pause, Lisa whispered,

"I think I am ready for Michael."

Mary smiled and using the remote, returned the Sybian back to its place in the wall.

She would clean it later.

Mary then lowered Lisa to her feet and Lisa weakly held onto Mary as the thigh and arm loops were removed. Mary helped Lisa walk to the shower and both enjoyed the mutual exploring of each other's bodies.

It was nearing 4:00pm when Mary and Lisa walked out of the Basement. They both dressed and Mary fixed some much need refreshments. The change in Lisa was like night and day. She talked openly with Mary about her life and the regrets she now had about her past. She also told Mary that she wanted to be with Michael, it would be a litmus test to see if she had really changed her sexual outlook on men. She then asked Mary if the meeting could take place here because she felt comfortable and wanted her to be by her side while she was with Michael.

Mary was pleasantly surprised by the request and said she would make sure that everything went according to her wishes. Mary suggested that Lisa get a good night's sleep and be here around 10:00am.

John and Sara returned from their neighbourhood 'Afternoon of Enjoyment' and Mary filled them in on what had transpired between her and Lisa. She then called Michael and filled him in with the same information. Michael said he would be there at 10:00 in the morning.

3.06 Michael and Lisa Meet:

John and Sara prepared the session room. The lights and sound system were adjusted so the room was bathed in a warm glow with soft Romantic mood music. Two large pillows were put on the bed, one for Lisa's head and the other for her hips. John checked out all the HD connections to the room. They wanted a perfect recording of what was about to take place. Michael had mentioned that he wanted to try something out in the dark and John made sure the enhanced night vision lenses were in perfect working order. John and Sara would stay out of sight and monitor everything from the Den. They would of course, take advantage of the Den's bed when the occasion called for it.

Lisa arrived first and Mary wasn't surprised to see a slight nervousness in her face. Mary had her undress in her bedroom and put on the robe that she had left out for her. She smiled when she smelt Lisa's perfume, 'Very Irresistible' by Givenchy.

'A good choice' Mary thought, Michael will like it.

Mary and Lisa sat on the sectional and waited for Michael who arrived a few minutes later. Lisa stood in front of Michael, her mind was a whirlwind of emotions.

"God he is handsome ...
Does he like me .. dose he want me ...
Will it hurt ...
Do I really want todo this?"

Michael came close to a trembling Lisa. He held her face with his hands and kissed her on the lips,

"I love your scent, it means lot to me. Give me a few moments to change."

Michael went into the bedroom, undressed and put on a robe. Lisa just stood there in a daze waiting for him to return.

3.07 Michael and Lisa Foreplay:

Michael, Lisa and Mary went down to the basement and into the prepared room. Lisa heart beat faster when she saw the soft glow of lights highlighting the bed and heard the background romantic music. She saw the pillows and thought to herself,

'It is going to happen, I am going to have sex with a man.'

Mary removed her robe and sat down on plush easy chair that faced the side of the bed and said nothing.

Michael and Lisa stood there looking at each other. For Lisa, it was if time itself had stopped as the sense of attraction and desire for Michael flooded her mind.

They both moved closer to each other.

Their faces were less than six inches apart and Michael whispered,

"I am going to kiss you."

Lisa whispered 'yes' and closed her eyes.

Michael's lips touched Lisa's lips. When she felt his tongue glide across them her lips parted. She pushed closer to Michael when his tongue slipped into her mouth. Both tongues touched and then began to dance and play with each other as they kissed deeply and passionately.

Lisa's 'virginal', girlish mind swooned with her first kiss and she became weak at the knees. Her arms wrapped around his body and she held onto him tightly, not wanting to lose this wonderful moment. She felt his stirring penis as it pushed his robe against her robe and she moaned softly into his mouth.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!"

Soon they broke the kiss and Michael looked into Lisa's panting and flushed face.

Lisa whispered,

"I .. I .. have never .. I mean .. I haven't .."

Michael knew that Lisa was a virgin and whispered,

"You are a very beautiful woman. We will do this very slowly. You can tell me stop at any time I will understand."

Lisa blushed and whispered,

"I want it to be you."

He drew her close and they kissed again. Again she felt his hardness pressing against her thigh and this time she pushed back against it. Michael broke the kiss. His hands reached out and pulled the sash to Lisa's robe. It parted and Lisa closed her eyes knowing that Michael was staring at her nakedness.

She heard a deep intake of breath and then heard Michael say,

"Oh Lisa, your body is like a Goddess."

She opened her eyes and smiled loving at him.

Lisa reach out and pulled the sash on Michael's robe. Michael shrugged the robe from his shoulders and his athletic nakedness stood in front of Lisa's wide open eyes.

A small gasp was heard as she gazed at Michael's muscular, flat body... and then ... his magnificent, 8" x 3" erect manhood and heavy swaying balls.

Michael smiled when he saw the way Lisa's body reacted. He saw her nipples stiffen and her clitoris lengthened as it rippled out of its thick clitoral hood.

She stood there and just stared at Michael's throbbing erection.

Michael didn't want anything to go wrong, especially now. He moved closer to Lisa and took her hand. Slowly he brought it to his straining hardness and let her wrap her hand around.

The innocent Lisa gasped as her hand closed around the throbbing organ. It wasn't like a phallic or dildo .. it was alive and seemed to have a heart beat as it throbbed within the grasp of her hand. She quickly closed her other hand around it.

"Ohhhhhhhh!! Michael it so big, so hard and warm and its pulsing. Oh! God! I love it! ... will it hurt?"

Michael kissed Lisa on the forehead,

"No .. I will prepare you, you will only feel joy and pleasure."

Lisa smiled and let Michael take hand and lead her to the bed.

He left Lisa for just a few moments to pick up a bottle of massaging oil from the cabinet.

"Lisa, honey, "Sit down on the edge of the bed and lay back on it."

Lisa quickly did what Michael asked her to do.

Michael put the bottle on the floor by Lisa's feet and knelt down in front of her closed legs.

He looked over Lisa's body and said softly,

"Lisa you are really going to love this."

Lisa's breathing quickened when she saw him pour some of the contents onto his hands.

Her lover's slick hands began to gently massage the top of Lisa's thighs. They sensuously glided along her upper thighs from her hips to her knees and back again. Lisa loved his soft touches and she sighed as the finger tips teased and caressed the soft skin of her upper thighs. Slowly the slick hands and fingers moved downward onto her inner thighs. His touches now moved from her knees to almost touching her labia and then back to her knees. Her sigh turned to soft moans each time the massaging hands approached the folds of her labia.

Finally, Michael saw what he was waiting for, Lisa's thighs slowly began to part. This time the tips of his fingers gently traced the outer edges of Lisa's labia folds. A deeper moan was heard and her the thighs spread wider. As they did, the folds flared further apart and Michael now saw Lisa's sexual treasures spreading open like the wings of a butterfly. Michael pour more of oil onto his hands and formed themselves around Lisa's labia with a soft massaging action and he smiled when he felt Lisa's hips jerk and then heard a gasping sound.

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! .. Ohhhh .. Yessssss!"

Michael slipped a finger between the folds and began to deliciously explore the moistening furrow. He traced around the sensitive inner lips and then upward toward the rigid clitoris that stood out like a pink beacon on top of her labia.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The exploring finger tips slipped downward and renewed their caressing of the Lisa's sensitive vaginal opening. He repeated the loving cycle again and again until and he heard whimpers of pleasure as Lisa's hips began to move in sync with his fingers. Michael's slick fingers now slithered up the moist furrow and began concentrating on Lisa's clitoris with pressing swirls and caresses.

Lisa squealed, her hips jerked and a long moan escaped her mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!! Godddddddddddd!!"

Michael reached down and pulled Lisa's feet up onto the edge of bed. Lisa's sex was now raised and fully accessible to him. He leaned inward and Lisa felt his warm, moist breath bathe her labia. Suddenly, the most ecstatic sensation griped loins as her Lover's tongue made contact with her engorged clitoris. Her thighs spread wider and her hands shot downward and grasped Michael's head as jolts of joy exploded across her enflamed sex.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

While Michael's lips and tongue suckled on her exploding clitoris, his finger caressing finger nudged inward past her excited inner lips. It twisted and turned as slipped into Lisa's eager opening. Her juices were now oozing outward and dripping down the cheeks of her buttocks onto the sheet. Another finger joined the first and both were now stroking into her vagina while his mouth was sucking her throbbing organ of joy.

"Oh God! Oh God! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Lisa body was nearing the peak of her arousal. Her erect nipples felt as though they were going to explode. Her vaginal muscles clenched around the thrusting fingers and her clitoris was sending jolts of joy cascading throughout her body. She felt the long twisting fingers circle around the walls of her vagina as though they was looking for something. His exploring fingers soon found the rough, bean shaped area of Lisa's illusive 'G' spot. Michael deliciously began to massage and caress the hyper-sensitive tissues and Lisa's hip bucked and jerked wildly.

She screeched in ecstasy as shards of joy exploded across her sex.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"

A third finger joined in on the manipulation of Lisa's excited 'G' spot and Lisa's body exploded with its first orgasm.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Michael didn't stop his massaging fingers or the deep suckling of Lisa’s engorged organ of joy. Michael knew he could coax another orgasm from Lisa's flailing body. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flashed across her mind and eyes. Her thick vaginal juices gushed outward past the thrusting fingers drenching the folds of her labia. Suddenly, Lisa broke out of the orgasmic freeze and her wail echoed around the room.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Lisa's jerking body slumped onto the bed and she moaned a the delicious aftershocks rippled across her body. Michael withdrew his mouth and fingers. She looked down her body and saw the smiling face of her Lover. She reached out her arms and he stood up and moved between her spread thighs and then leaned over her body. Their lips, mouths and tongues met and they kissed deeply and passionately.

Soon the loving embrace was broken and he stood up. She saw the massive, erection jerking in front of his body her heart raced in anticipation.

"Oh God! Its so beautiful!"

Michael smiled and said,

"That was just a warm up, the best is yet to come."

3.08 Michael and Lisa, First Mating:

Michael again knelt down between her spread thighs and brought his face within inches of Lisa's enflamed labia. Through dazed eyes Lisa could see her Lover crouching between thighs. She could feel the flat palms of his warm hands pressing against the softness of her inner thighs, pushing them further apart. Again her slick treasures were wide open to his gaze.

She watched with baited breath as his head mover inward, slowly ... slowly ... slowly ... And then ...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

She cried out loudly, her body convulsing as his moist hot lips closed over the soft mound at the apex to her thighs. His face disappeared from her view as he planted wet suckling kisses on the swollen, engorged furrow and his long tongue stroked at the quivering opening. Lisa gripped the sheet tightly as the exploring tongue moved upward, its wet, flicking tip curled around excited, rigid organ of joy with ecstatic squeezes and caresses.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh! Michael! Michael!"

His open lips now sucked on the swollen folds drawing them into the hot cavern of his voracious mouth, the tongue continuing its maddening licking against the straining and erect organ of joy. She groaned deep in her throat as the hot probing tongue worked its way up and down the length of the narrow wet furrow. Her thighs opened and closed against his head and her hands pulled his suckling mouth, lips and tongue further inter her seething sex. lips.

"Ah! Yes! Oh God!! Yes! Yes!"

Michael nestled his tongue into Lisa's clasping inner lips and began an ecstatic teasing of Lisa's excited vaginal entrance. The tongue began a series of exquisite darts and probes into her enflamed passage and Lisa moaned and gurgled as sensations that she had never felt before flooded her sex.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Michael withdrew his hands and face from Lisa's tormented body and she moaned in sexual agony. He leaned up and over her Lisa's squirming body and grabbed her flailing legs behind the knees and positioned them back against her shoulders. He guided her legs so they were locked tightly behind his neck, causing her enflamed sex to be pushed upward and outward with his rigid erection flexing against the slick flared crease of her swollen folds.

Lisa gurgled incoherently knowing that her 30 year old virgin body was going to experience an erection slipping into her vagina for the first time.

"Yessssss!! Michael! Now!! Now!! I am ready!"

Lisa reached between their bodies and grasped Michael's magnificent hardness and guided the throbbing thickness so it slipped up and down the slick crease of her labia. Michael slowly nudged his manhood into Lisa clasping inner lips. She closed her eyes and her breath quickened as gasps of anticipation flowed from her open mouth. She felt her oozing entrance being stretched as the thick gland nudged inward. The pressure was greater than she thought it would be and for a fleeting moment, apprehension gripped her mind. It quickly disappeared as the elastic rimmed entrance stretched and popped over the head of Michael's pulsing hardness and she moaned loudly as her Lover nudged the first inch of his erection into her seething vagina.

"ahh!! Ahh!! Ahh!! Michael ..."

Michael burrowed deeper into Lisa's virgin vagina was rewarded with a deeper groan.

"Ohhhhhhh!! Thank Youuuuuuu!!"

Thanks to the Sybian's 'deflowering', Lisa felt only joy and bliss as she was penetrated for the first time. Michael thrust inward, Lisa thrust upward and squealed with joy as her virginity was finally taken from her body. Her spasming vagina stretched excitedly around Michael's incredible manhood as it bore into the depths of her womanhood.