Neighbours Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs unlocked themselves from Michael's neck and shot out into a wide 'V' cycling wildly into the air.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

She could feel every fleshy ridge of the massive organ buried within her. Her vaginal muscles expanded and started to clench ecstatically around the massive hardness. Michael felt the pulsing pressure exerted against his buried member and waited patiently for Lisa to became accustomed to his thick penetration. He again flexed gently, expanding his hardness deep inside her, but still not moving his body.

"Ohh! Michael, it is so big .. so nice!"

Michael waited a moment, flexed again, watching her contorted face below his, as another moan of rising pleasure escaped her open mouth. Michael withdrew and edged back inward, setting a slow teasing rhythm to his strokes. Mewling and gurgling sounds of pleasure rolled unashamedly from Lisa's parted lips as her body began responding to her sexual needs and desires. Maddening electric tingles began deep within her womb and rippled throughout her contracting vaginal passage, past her fluttering labia and onto her excited and rigid clitoris that was trying to stretch further outward from its protective hood.

"ohhhhhhhhhhh!! Sweet Jesusssssss!!"

The spasms of joy rippled through her vagina and out the clenching enflamed folds, dancing like fire across the milky thighs, up the full length of her wide splayed legs, over her rippling abdomen and up to the erect tips of her tingling nipples. Loud slurping sounds were heard as the Michael's straining hardness plunged deeply into her body and her thick juices gushed outward past her flared folds. Michael felt Lisa's sex skewering up against the length of his granite-like erection. Lisa's squeezing vaginal muscles were milking hungrily on the engorged head and her swollen folds kissed and massaged the lunging organ as it pulled outward and then slid back into the depths of her excited and slick sheath.

"yesssssssssssssssss!! Deeper .. Faster .. Oh Godddddddddddddd!!"

Michael let Lisa thrash her sex against him for a while, watching the utter abandonment of her labors as an ecstatic smile played across her lips. Her motions became faster by the second, the tempo of her thrusts up against him more urgent. The juices of her milking vagina were beginning to flow and the wet sucking sounds of the urgent in-and-out pistoning actions could be heard. Lisa suddenly thrust sharply upward onto Michael's thrusting erection, burying him deep inside her body. With a deep guttural groan, her body began shaking uncontrollably. Her thick vaginal juices gushed from her throbbing passage, drowning his impaled member with its sticky warmth and drooling down the cheeks of her buttocks.

She was going insane with the feel of it!

She never wanted it to end, never, never!

Lisa's first erection induced orgasm exploded throughout her body. Her loud wails, gasps and pants echoed around the room.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Michael withdrew until just the thick gland rested inside Lisa's gripping entrance and then thrust fully inward. Her vaginal muscles clenched around Michael's pulsing erection with a intense milking action.

Lisa was riding her orgasmic elevator.

Michael began long hard strokes into the steaming passage that was now wet and slippery from Lisa's orgasm, withdrawing the swollen head until just the thick gland was inside the slick, stretched opening and then thrust inward until his heavy, bloated balls were pressing tightly against the wide split of Lisa's buttocks. She groaned helplessly feeling the massive thickness sliding in and out of her warm, slippery passage like a fevered piston. Her body began to match his pounding thrusts with her own rhythmic counter thrusts.

Michael was now at his point of sexual no return. He felt the intense ecstatic pressure building at the base of his erection. His balls spasmed and his prostate throbbed. He thrust into the depths of Lisa's sexual being, the thick tingling head nudged at the flowering portal to her womb. His ejaculation surged forcefully up his over-excited manhood. The liquid joy swirled around the flexing head and exploded outward into Lisa's dilated cervix. Within a second, a more powerful stream gushed and spewed into Lisa's waiting body.

Michael wailed in ecstasy,

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Lisa's legs flew upward and outward in a wide 'V' and kicked franticly in the air. Her eyes flew open when the incredible pressure gripped her loins. Her cervix and vagina were ecstatically ballooning with Michael's two massive ejaculations. It threw her over her orgasmic edge and she arched up and froze as her body exploded. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flooded her mind and eyes. Her toes curled and her hands fisted. Every erogenous zone in her body spasmed and convulsed in orgasmic ecstasy.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Lisa slumped to bed, her unconscious body continued to buck and jerk as powerful orgasmic aftershocks rippled across her body. Michael slumped onto Lisa's body gasping and panting. In about a minute, Michael felt a hand rubbing his head. He lifted up and saw Lisa's smiling face. She looked at Michael with fulfilled and satisfied eyes.

They kissed lovingly and held each other close.

Soon, Michael withdrew his softening penis. It slipped outward with a loud slurping sound.

Lisa moaned as the wonderful fullness left her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!! Michaellllll!!"

Michael smiled and whispered,

"How does it feel to be a woman?"

Lisa smiled up at her Lover and said,

"I have waited all my life for you. I can't find the words to describe how I feel."

Michael smiled and said,

"The best is yet to come, we haven't even started yet."

Michael rolled off of Lisa and onto his back. Lisa saw gazed at his semi-erect penis and saw the drools of semen oozing from the softening head. She smiled as she leaned over Michael and cradled the slick tube of flesh in right hand. Her open mouth slipped over the slick gland and she used her tongue to suck up the remnants of Michael's ejaculation. Her taste buds exploded with the delicious, salty taste of a man's semen and finished by cleaning the thick gland with her tongue and cheeks.

Michael knew it wouldn't take much of Lisa's actions to get him erect and suggested that they take a quick shower. He helped her up from the bed and put his arm around her as they went to the walk-in shower. Lisa didn't see Mary and wondered where she was. Michael smiled knowingly. Mary was in the observing room enjoying the loving attention of one of the recliners.

3.09 Lisa, Michael Deep Throat:

Their shower was quick and as they returned, Lisa remembered the delicious taste of Michael's semen.

She smiled, she wanted more.

When they reached the bed, Lisa said,

"Let me take care of that wonderful thing between your legs. I want to taste more of that delicious nectar that spurts out of it."

Lisa had Michael sit on the bed so he lay with his feet on the floor. His erection bobbed excitedly over his abdomen. She nestled between his spread legs and leaned over his body. This time it was Lisa that kissed Michael and she moaned into his mouth while she ground her abdomen over his erection.

Lisa broke the kiss and starting planting soft butterfly kisses on Michael's neck and shoulders. Her mouth and lips trekked downward and began suckling on Michael's stiffening right nipple while the tips of her hand caressed his left nipple. A soft sigh was heard from Michael as Lisa's mouth and fingers divided her loving attention to both nipples and a sigh was soon heard as Michael began pushing the excited buds into her nursing mouth.

At the same time, her hands massaged their way down his abdomen. Michael sigh deepened as the hands neared the base of throbbing erection. The hands grazed his hardness as they moved to his inner thighs and began massaging the soft skin and Michael quickly spread his thighs wider. Michael shifted his hips trying to get the exploring hands to move inward toward his heavy, swaying balls and Lisa didn't him. She gently formed her hands under his bloated balls with a wonderful lifting and massaging action. Michael's hips jerked upward and he moaned as waves of pleasure radiated across his loins.

"Ohhhh .. Lisaaaaa!"

While Lisa's hands pushed Michael's arousal level higher and higher, her suckling mouth now left Michael's tingling, erect nipples and began a delicious kissing journey downward over Michael's abdomen. Michael knew where the mouth and lips were headed and his hard member jerked and drooled in anticipation. He closed his eyes and waited with baited breath as the suckling mouth came nearer and nearer to its destination.

Michael felt Lisa's mouth leave his abdomen and then a wonderful, warm, moist breath of air bathed his highly-sensitive and tingly gland. He gasped and arched upward as Lisa's open mouth descended onto the head of his straining manhood. Lisa's stretched lips suckled their way down to the circumcision ring and her tongue swirled ecstatically around the highly excited gland.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Lisa moved her hands from Michael's testicles and put them on the bed for support. Her head and mouth now started a slow descent onto Michael's throbbing erection. She raised up a bit and tilted her head. Michael's thick gland now glided into her clenching mouth and throat. He gurgled with joy as Lisa's warm throat muscles ecstatically kissed and squeezed his pulsing hardness as it was sucked into the depths of her throat. Lisa's throat bulged obscenely from the imbedded erection, her chin pressed against Michael's heavy balls and she shifted it back and forth causing Michael to gasp loudly from the dual sensations.

With a torturous twisting motion, Lisa lifted her head and Michael's throbbing erection was slowly pulled outward. When the agitated gland reach her mouth, she closed her cheeks around it with a forceful suctioning action. Her tongue swirled around the pulsing head and played with the oozing opening. She sucked up Michael's precum with her curled tongue as though it was a straw.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Jesussssssss!! Llisaaaaaaaaaa!!"

Lisa smiled inwardly at Michael's torment and then skewered her loving throat back onto Michael's enraged organ. Michael's hips began bucking and thrashing and his hands gripped Lisa's head as an ecstatic tinglyness filled the head of erection. Lisa's grip on Michael's hips tightened. Again, Michael felt that incredible sucking and milking action as his straining hardness descended into the depths of Lisa's milking mouth and throat.

Lisa could feel the deep throbs and jerks and knew that she was pushing Michael toward his orgasmic trip point. She pulled upward just enough so that two or three of Michael's manhood remained within her throat. She then began to ecstatically flex and clench her throat muscles around Michael's highly excited erection.

Michael was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. He gurgled incoherently as his thick load of semen entered the base of his erection and shot up his highly agitated erection. The thick stream of semen spewed into Lisa's eager and thirsty throat.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Lisa feasted on Michael's gushing nectar and intensified her exquisite milking actions. Michael's hips arched again as his mind and body became submersed in a cauldron of orgasmic explosions. Lisa's mouth and throat followed his orgasmic twists and contortions. His erection was again at the bursting point and another huge stream of thick semen surged up his jerking organ. Again, Lisa feasted on the spewing gushes of nectar.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...!!"

Michael slumped back onto the bed and his still spewing erection slipped out of Lisa's throat and mouth. Lisa looked down at Michael's drooling, twitching member and smiled. Long strings of semen hung from her lips. She laid the palm of her right hand on top of Michael's jerking erection with an exquisite swirling motion and a long moan escaped his open mouth as it again spurted deliciously with his aftershocks.

Lisa whispered,

"Let me get a wash cloth and clean you up down there."

Lisa got off the bed and walked to vanity. She smiled when she saw with Michael following her. Lisa hummed as she kneeled down and washed Michael's long thick penis. She could still taste the delicious essence and her arousal was growing. She smiled again as the soft towel and her hands quickly had Michael standing erect. Lisa stood up and was about to walk back to the bed when Michael whispered,

"Let's try something different. Turn around and face the mirror."

Michael picked up the room's remote.

3.10 Michael, Lisa, The Dark:

He snuggled up close behind her and Lisa felt him pressed his hardness against the split of her buttocks. She saw herself in the vanity's mirror and squirmed her cheeks against Michael's throbbing erection. Michael used the remote to turn of lights and the room was plunged into darkness.

Michael whispered,

"It much more exciting in the dark."

Lisa's breath quickened, how were they going to do 'it'.

John and Sara were coming down from their mutual orgasms as was Mary when the HD monitors went dark. John got off the bed and pressed 'NIGHT VISION' on the console. The monitors showed Michael and Lisa in green monochrome. John pressed ENHANCED COLOR and now the Lover's were displayed in normal natural colors.

She felt two hands touch her shoulders. The soft touches began a slow massaging action and Lisa sighed.

Michael whispered in her ear,

"The darkness heightens the senses, the touches, the rising passions."

After a brief pause to let the words register, Michael's hands began a slow massaging of her shoulders. Lisa sighed again and her breathing quickened. She stared in front of her trying to see if she could see her 'lover' ... there was only darkness.

Lisa gasped when she felt an electric sensation run from her left ear and down her spine. His warm moist tongue began to lick the back of her earlobe. Now, the right hand left her shoulder and the fingers lightly traced the right side of her body downward. They delicately caressed the outside of her right breast then trailed downward to wrap around her hip, the fingers gently pressing onto the skin of her lower abdomen. Lisa's right hand reached down and gently squeezed the wrist of the exploring hand. In the darkness Lisa acutely felt every inch of the motion. Everything that had been touched tingled, the sensations were spreading outward to warm her body. She inhaled and exhaled deeply. She trembled slightly as she felt the lips and tongue move from her ear to touch her neck on her right side, just above her shoulder line.

She shivered as pleasurable streamers flowed across her shoulders. Her firm breasts and perky nipples pushed proudly into the darkness. Lisa felt the warm suckling mouth plant light butterfly kisses across her neck, at the same time the hands returned to her shoulders with a wonderful massaging and squeezing action.

"Ohh .. that feels so good!"

Even in the darkness, Lisa could feel her nakedness stand out like a beacon and her breathing quickened knowing that soon those loving fingers would be exploring her nakedness. The hands left her shoulders and Lisa sighed as they slipped down her sides, coming to rest on hips. Her breath quickened as the hands massaged their way upward over her abdomen. Each lifted and cradled a firm breast and the sigh turned into a moan.

The nipples began to tingle as if begging for attention. They were not to be disappointed. Slowly and teasingly the soft fingers tips worked their way over the full mounds and slipped deliciously around the aching, erect buds. As they were caressed and fondled, Lisa gasped and pushed her chest outward in the darkness, into her Lover's hands.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

In a few seconds, the invisible right hand slipped down and began a slow, circling, rubbing action on her flat abdomen. The little nibbling kisses exploring her neck and shoulders continued as the hands continued their delicious exploring of her breast and abdomen.

Lisa's breathing quickened. She felt herself slowly melting into the touches of her Lover. Her back was now pressed against his hard chest, her buttocks just brushing against his upper thigh. A warm pulsing thickness brushed across the cheek of her right buttock.

She felt her heart pound.

The lips now pressed up and down the back of her neck, the tongue trailing wetly downward to the neckline and shoulders. The tongue then moved in slow circles around her neck, mimicking the hand that was circling her abdomen and the one kneading her breast with its excited nipple.

The hands switched, left massaging its way downward to her abdomen, the right moving to cradle then encircle her right breast.

Lisa moaned and her knees began to feel weak.

"Oh Jesus! Michael ... That feels so nice ..."

The hand circling her abdomen made her skin feel hot and she slowly felt the motions move lower. They now glided downward toward the junction of her thighs.

With an almost whisper like plea....

"Oh Yes!! Michael .. Oh! Please! Yes!!"

The massaging fingers tap danced their way downward and Lisa gasped as her engorged clitoris was teased as the hand slid downward between her slightly parted legs to gently palm the swelling folds of her labia. The ecstatic jolt caused Lisa to almost fall back, but Michael was there, sturdy and unmoving, behind her.

She leaned heavily back into his chest and waist. Her silky buttocks pressed up against his large straining hardness, and she gasped at the combined sensations. She trembled and shook as the hand that was palming her labia began to massage the swelling folds and Lisa could feel her wetness seeping down her thighs.

An increasing moan escaped her lips as the fingers of the right hand caressed and manipulated the right nipple. Delicious sensations swirled around the erect bud and Lisa cooed as she ground her aching breast into the massaging hand. The mouth moved forward to the lower part of her neck and under her chin. Lisa leaned her head back so it rested on a firm shoulder as the lips and tongue explored and tasted her.

A stunned and happy Mary saw Lisa squirming her sex into Michael's left hand, pushing her breast into the right hand and savoring the delicious kisses that were flooding her neck and shoulders. The coordinator was right, Michael was 'the' expert surrogate lover.

The voice in the darkness whispered,

"Lisa, I will satisfy every need and desire in your body."

Lisa's response was more of a plea than an acknowledgement.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Yessssssssssssssss!!"

The hands switched again. Now the left nipple received its due attention. The right hand slid all the way down until the warm fingers at last touched the moist flesh of her womanhood. Lisa gasped as two fingers slid down over each fold, while a third slipped between them, caressing the rigid organ of joy and then dipping into her warm, moist furrow between the swollen folds.

Lisa's hips jerked ecstatically.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Lisa was awash in pleasure. She had not really known just how aroused she was until that first intimate touch. With a start she realized that she was close to having a minor orgasm.

"Oh God. Please .. Slow .. Yessssss .."

The fingers continued their relentless exploration of Lisa's enflamed sex. The middle digit dragged wetly against her extended clitoris with an exquisite caressing action. Her hips rocked automatically with the motion, rotating her pelvis forward, trying to increase the sensations. Unconsciously her knees separated, giving her Lover more room between her trembling thighs.

Lisa hissed as the middle finger dipped deep into her simmering, vaginal opening, and then back out and up across her slick crease to begin short rapid circles over her engorged and excited clitoris.