Neighbours: Elly & Karl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He undid the button on his pyjama trousers and unpopped the button fly, holding the now open waistband and crotch area closed as he shifted up the bed, before lying down close beside Elly on the big double bed he usually shared with his wife.

"Is it bigger than mine Elly?" he smirked as he opened up his pants and let his rock hard cock spring out before her.

Although Elly knew that he had become erect, it was not until it was uncovered that she was able to view its size. In fact, it was a similar size to Tad's in length, but Karl's was considerably wider, almost double the girth of her boyfriend's.

Elly gasped as she marvelled at it's magnificence. "Mmmmmmm……" she said lustfully "……..It was big, but not as big as that monster."

Karl smirked at her response, and he slid off his trousers totally. He knew his cock was much larger than the norm and he had been desperate to show it to Elly ever since she had moved into their home.

"That would tear my tight little twat in two!," she panted as she reached out a tentative hand to touch it.

Elly tried to wrap her fingers around it, but it was too wide to close her hand around it totally and she began to slowly wank it to the best of her ability.

She knew he must have been a good in bed from the noise Susan made, she often heard them at it in the room next to hers, and now she new why!

"How do you fit that in Susan?" she asked as she stroked the object of her enquiry, "She must have a big pussy!"

Karl laughed at Elly's question, "She does now!" he replied jokingly, before adding a more serious continuation, "But I make sure she's nice and ready for it first."

Elly released her hand from around Karl's dick and took Karl's arm, placing her hand on her hot cunt, asking "Like this?"

Karl rubbed his hand along the length of her gash and felt the warm moisture she had produced. "That's enough usually, but not enough for my big fat cock."

Karl followed his answer by inserting the whole of his index finger in her pussy this time, quickly followed by a second, just as he had wanted to earlier. This time, he wanted to go even further and simultaneously entered a third and fourth until all four fingers of his left hand (including his wedding ring) were up to the knuckle in the humid sticky environment of Elly's newly broken-in vagina.

Elly was writhing and moaning as Karl's expert exploration produced more and more of her vaginal juices to be released all over his fingers, until they trickled down over the back of his hand.

He knew she was now as ready as she would ever be to accept his mammoth erection.

He slipped his fingers out of her pussy and raised them up to his mouth where he licked them clean with an eager tongue "Delicious," he enthused as he rolled onto his back and took off his pyjama jacket. Karl told Elly to stand up, and she did so before Karl instructed her to straddle him and crouch down, so she was hovering on her haunches just above his groin.

"Now," he said, "I want you to lower yourself down slowly, just take it easy, put as much of my cock inside you as you want to, then go a bit further until you're comfortable."

"What about a condom?" she asked, remembering her sex education lessons.

"Me and Susan don't use them, I can't fit them over my cock, anyway I won't cum inside you."

Elly then slowly lowered herself as Karl told her to, until she felt the tip of his penis pressing against her labia. She reached below her to hold his cock steady, and Karl put his hand on her firm round buttocks to help her balance.

She lowered herself further until the pressure at her entrance increased, until suddenly her lips parted and swallowed the head and first inch of his cock.

Elly squealed as she slowly lowered herself further down feeling her cunt stretching to allow the fat shaft inside her. Karl was impressed how quickly she had managed to swallow almost 5 inches of his length and looked up at Elly, taking his hands away from her ass, now holding her hips instead.

Looking deep into each other's eyes, Karl opened his mouth to speak. "Oh Elly" he whispered, "I've wanted this for so long, you're so beautiful and sexy, I've dreamt about fucking you ever since I met you."

Elly smiled at his confession before responding with a similar admission of her own. "Me too…" she explained, "…..I've lay awake listening to you and Susan screwing, playing with myself wishing it was me you were fucking." "That's why I went with Tad tonight, I knew Susan would be away and I would have you all to myself, but I wanted to be experienced, I wanted to be really good, am I good Karl….tell me I'm good."

Elly's confession spurred Karl on even more, and now he wanted to give her the fucking she had craved. She opened the robe and let it slip over her smooth round shoulders, before rubbing her hands all over her soft flat stomach and waist.

As he watched Elly caressing the tender flesh of her young female body, he held firmly onto her and forced her downwards, jamming the last three inches of his dick deep into her.

As he did so, the force made her firm perky tits bounce playfully, and she leaned forward, putting her hands on Karl's chest for support. The thrust into her had made her body quiver and Karl could feel it, knowing she was about to cum for the very first time from being fucked.

Karl reached his hands up and roughly grabbed her boobs. He felt the nipples harden in his palms as she felt the pressure rapidly building before her pussy lips clamped tightly around his dick and her whole body shook wildly and she screamed with pleasure as she came fiercely, the feelings taking over her totally.

Karl wasn't ready to cum yet, but he also was unwilling to let her recover from her orgasm either, and he began bucking his hips, bouncing her on top of his big hard cock.

His actions had her cumming again and again, not having chance to regain her composure before another climax ensued, each more powerful and ecstatic than the last. After ten loud and frantic orgasms, Elly was having trouble breathing and Karl was ready to cum soon too, so he lifted her up and she took the cue, rising her pussy up along the length of his shaft, her lips clinging firmly to it as though reluctant to depart from it. As her cunt widened slightly further to allow his swollen helmet to escape, her cum poured from her hole, having previously been held in by his massive cock like a stopper in a bottle.

Elly lay on the bed, panting as she recovered from the intense fucking she had just received. Karl had now straddled her stomach and had his cock pointing directly at Elly's head.

Elly then realised that Karl hadn't yet cum, and she reached out her hand to grab it. Then she remembered how fat it was, and realised it was definitely a two-handed job!

Karl watched as Elly's hands slipped quickly and skilfully along his shaft, lubricated by her lovely sticky cum.

She had tossed boys off before, and she sucked a pretty mean cock, so she knew from looking at a man's face when he was going to cum, and she recognised the telltale signs in Karl's.

She took one hand away from his shaft and placed it on his balls, caressing them as she continued to wank him hard and fast. Then she heard a grunt and felt his balls tighten and she closed her eyes just in time before her face was plastered with gallons on hot slimy cum. The initial splash across her face was so powerful that her mouth had opened as she gasped and trickles of semen dripped from her lips onto her tongue.

As she continued to stroke his cock and balls, keen to milk every drop, more, less forceful, ejaculations landed on her breasts and stomach, until she had drained every drop of spunk from his body.

As Karl got off Elly and headed for the shower, Elly reached into Susan's bedside cabinet to try and find some tissue to clean herself up with. As she rummaged around in the drawer her hand felt something hard and long and she pulled it out and held it up. "Hmmmmmm" she muttered to herself "That could come in handy," and she slipped it into her dressing gown pocket before Karl returned from the bathroom.

When Karl did return from the bathroom, he found Elly wiping the spunk away from her face, some with a tissue, some with her tongue, and she rubbed what little was on her body into her tits and stomach before grabbing her robe and heading for the bathroom herself.

As she left the room, she shouted back through to Karl, who was now busy changing the sheets, "Was I really good Karl?"

Karl smiled to himself "You were the best Elly" he replied.

Elly felt satisfied, but still asked for a second opinion.

"Trust me," said Karl, "I'm a doctor!"

(Storyline Continued in Ramsey Street: Behind Closed Doors- A Secret for A Secret).

12