Neighbour's Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the girls played cards I was forced to stand around with my hands behind my back by Dee. As soon as one of them asked for something, it was my job to go and get it. To be honest, I really enjoyed being a 'sex object' for them. After an hour or so of play, Dee suggested that they play something a bit more interesting than bridge. They debated what to play before June quietly piped up, 'Why don't we get Steve involved? I'm sure he's getting bored of being our waiter.'

Mary jokingly suggested, 'What about if he helps us play strip poker?'

Dee laughed, 'That's a fantastic idea. After all, it's only fair that we return the favour he's given us tonight. He can take off each item of clothing from us, depending on who's lost the hand.'

Sarah seemed a bit unsure, 'I don't know. I don't really like the idea.'

'Come on, don't be a prude!' shouted Dee.

Relenting, Sarah offered, 'OK, but I'm not going too far.'

The others cheered, and play began. June lost the first hand with only a pair of eights. She stood up from the table and I asked, 'What's to come off first?' She pointed at her summer dress, and I stepped behind her, unzipped it and pulled it off her shoulders. It fell down, revealing that she was only wearing a pair of skimpy black panties that were just visible below the rolls of fat on her tummy. Her breasts were on display for all to see.

Dee gave a whistle and joked, 'This is going to be a short game if we're not careful!'

The next hand was close, and Mary just lost out on a straight. She only had seven high, so it was her turn to lose an item of clothing. She let me take off her suit pants. Despite her age, she was wearing a very fashionable, thin red g-string. Her legs were lovely and taut, very athletic looking. Dee lost the next two hands and I took off her blouse and skirt. Unfortunately Sarah, who had the best body of them all, was a good, if conservative card player, and she was still fully dressed.

Despite having a pair of queens, Mary lost the next game. 'I guess you'll have to take off my top Steve.' She raised her arms above her head and I leant over her to grip the hem of her vest. I pulled it off, and Mary's tiny, pert breasts were in plain view. I found it hard resisting the temptation to bend down and suck them.

Dee made a mess of the next hand, riskily going for a flush that didn't work out. I unclasped her bra and let her gorgeous breasts dangle free. Finally Sarah lost a hand and it was her turn to strip. I could sense she wouldn't be comfortable letting me undress her, so I let her do it herself. She stood up and unzipped the side of her grey mini-skirt. She wriggled her hips and it fell to the floor. Sarah's skimpy, lacy white panties were on full view, but she quickly sat down to preserve her modesty.

As I stood watching the next hand, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Here were three women, all old enough to be my mother, sitting playing cards topless in front of me!

Even though Sarah had a low straight she still managed to lose the game. She couldn't believe it, but reluctantly agreed to take off her burgundy vest top. She was shaking a little as she pulled it over her head. Two firm, rounded breasts fell free. They were really nice, large and yet still pert with gorgeous dark nipples. Sarah self-consciously covered herself, but the others told her off for being so modest.

Before the next round began, Dee suggested that I should join them at the table. I agreed and took my place between Mary and June. On my first hand I was dealt a pair of threes, a six, an eight and a king. I kept the threes and picked up my three new cards – a pair of fours and a seven. With two pairs I should be OK. Mary laid her cards down, three sixes. Dee followed with a pair of jacks. Sarah went one better with a pair of queens. June only had ten high, which meant she'd lost after I showed my two pairs. Bravely she stood up and asked me to pull down her panties. Still sitting down, I pinched the thin elastic and pulled them down to her knees. Her lovely brown bush was exposed to the world! She stepped out of her panties and sat down, bowing at the cheers from Mary and Dee.

Dee lost the next hand and it was her turn to go fully naked. I walked round to pull off her lacy white panties. With a swift tug downwards her pussy was on show, and Mary commented on how nice it looked shaved. It was Mary's turn to lose next, and she seemed almost glad that I was about to strip her. She stood in front of me, facing me and asked if I would do it kneeling down. I agreed and, with my face only inches away from her nakedness, I slowly eased down her red thong. She was fully shaved with pronounced, thick pussy lips that dangled between her muscular legs. I wanted to grab her buttocks and force her pussy towards my face there and then, but had to restrain myself.

There was now only Sarah and I with any clothes still left on, and I wanted to make sure she lost the next hand. It was my turn to deal, so I expertly dealt a few off the bottom of the deck to make sure she would lose. She groaned as she looked at her cards and realised she wasn't going to win with only nine high. Despite her obvious shyness, she stood up and quickly pulled down her lacy panties. I caught a glimpse of dark brown bush before she abruptly sat down with her left hand covering her lap. Dee then asked, 'What if one of us ladies should lose the next hand? After all, we've got nothing left to take off!'

Mary suggested, 'The winner of the hand could maybe dare the loser to do something?'

'Great idea – let's play!' replied Dee, before giving Mary the cards to deal the next hand.

June lost the next one and Mary had the best hand with three fives. Gleefully Mary suggested, 'I'm getting a bit hungry June, so if it's OK with you I'm going to ring for a pizza to be delivered. The only problem is that you have to answer the door wearing just a towel. Is that a deal?' June was obviously reluctant, but I could tell she didn't want to back out of the game now.

We played on while Mary made her phone call, and this time Dee was the loser and I won the hand with just two pairs. 'Right Dee, it's time I get my revenge on you for tonight. So, what I want you to do is drive home naked when we finish tonight. You've got to leave all of your clothes here at June's!' Without flinching, Dee accepted the dare.

The next hand was very close and I just managed to avoid losing. Sarah lost though, and again Mary had the best set of cards. 'Sarah, you've done well tonight, but I do think you've been a little bit shy. I want you to stand up and walk three times around the table with your hands on your head. When you've done that I want you to strip off Steve's undies.' I blushed at Mary's idea and Sarah was reluctant to go through with the dare, but a quiet word from June seemed to eventually convince her. Sarah stood up and slowly paraded around us. With her hands on her head, her breasts were pulled up slightly on her ribcage and jiggled gently as she walked around. Below her trim, flat stomach her bush had been trimmed into a neat triangle. By the time she'd started her final circuit I was fully erect. As she came to stop next to me, my cock was almost bursting through the material of my briefs. I leant over and whispered to Sarah, 'I'll understand if you don't want to go through with this.'

Sarah replied, 'It's OK. Here goes!' She pulled my briefs down to mid thigh and my cock sprang free. Sarah then knelt down to pull them to the floor. As she stood up, her cheek brushed against my erection. I almost came there and then with this slight touch. The others clapped in appreciation and Sarah and I both sat down laughing.

It was just after ten o'clock by now, so June suggested, 'We'll just play one more hand before the pizza comes. Anyway, I could do with another drink.' On the next game, it was Dee's turn to win, and Mary's hand was the poorest.

'Right Mary, let's see what you're made of! I want you to join June at the door when the pizza guy comes, but I want you to do it naked. No towel for you – just au naturel!'

As if on cue, the doorbell rang seconds later. June went to fetch a towel from the kitchen, and Sarah, Dee and I sneaked into the living room so that we'd get a good view of the hallway and door. Mary shouted, 'Well June, let's go girl!', as the two of them went to the door. June opened it slowly to its full extent. The pizza delivery man, short and probably in his early twenties, stood with his mouth wide open at the sight of June in her towel and Mary, just behind her, fully naked. For about fifteen seconds, no-one spoke until Mary asked, 'Well don't just stand there. How much is it for the pizza?'

'Er, that'll be eight fifty please.'

Mischievously, Mary shouted back to us, 'Dee, could you bring the money please. There's a tenner in my hand bag on the sofa.'

Beside me Dee swore, but nevertheless took up Mary's suggestion. She found the money and stepped boldly into the hallway. The pizza guy almost collapsed at the sight of her! 'Here's the money – keep the change!' He was speechless as he took the money, and handed over the pizza to Dee. 'Thanks gorgeous, we'll see you again soon!' she joked as she shut the door. The three of them then collapsed in a heap of laughter. 'Did you see his face? The poor boy almost had a heart attack!'

Sitting cross-legged in a circle around the box, the five of us quickly demolished the pizza. We were all still naked, apart from Sarah who had wrapped June's towel around herself. June spoke up, 'It's getting late now, don't you think we should all call it a day?'

'Let's just play one more game', said Dee, and Mary nodded in agreement. 'We'll play one more hand of poker, but Steve has to stay out. The winner gets to take the boy upstairs and can do with him what they will!'

I nodded to show I didn't mind, but Sarah objected, 'If you don't mind I'll stand down.' We all mentioned it was OK, and joked that she could just watch if she wanted. The final hand was closely fought, with both Dee and June getting two pairs, but Mary managed to win with three twos.

The group of us, including Sarah, then went upstairs to June's spare bedroom. Mary crouched on all fours on the bed, with her moist red pussy offered up to me. 'Can you fuck me from behind please Steve?' I knelt behind her and rubbed my stiff cock against her pussy. Her pussy lips were throbbing and very wet. I gently pushed my shaft inside her, feeling her muscles contract as I began riding her. Dee and June were both sitting on the edge of the bed, fingering themselves in front of me. The moaning of all three of them was an amazing sound! Sarah was sitting off at an angle. She seemed to be looking everywhere in the room, other than at the quartet of us on the bed. I caught her eye when she did glimpse over at us, and couldn't believe it when she blew me a kiss! Maybe there was a chance for the two of us some other time?

I fucked Mary with short hard thrusts. Her bony buttocks and tight cunt were offered in return. Seconds after she climaxed, I came with a loud groan and collapsed sideways onto the bed. Dee jumped at my half-erect cock, putting it into her mouth before coming herself. Then it was June's turn. She pushed her cunt in my face, begging me to lick it. Before long, she reached orgasm and screamed with pleasure.

The four of us took it in turns getting a quick shower before going back downstairs to get dressed. I reminded Dee that she had to go home naked, and ignored her mock protests. As I was getting dressed alone in the kitchen, Sarah walked in wearing just her panties and vest. 'I just wanted to see you alone to say thanks for not pressuring me tonight Steve. I don't usually do this kind of thing. I didn't expect to enjoy myself, but I guess I had some fun tonight. Maybe we can see each other again?'

She looked fantastic standing there in front of me, 'Of course we can. Here's my number, call me if you want to go out or something.'

Dee popped her head round the kitchen door and interrupted us, 'I'm off now. I'll give you and Mary a lift if you want Sarah.'

After a few hugs and kisses to June and myself Sarah and Mary followed the naked Dee to her car. As usual Dee was so brazen about her nakedness, and didn't seem too bothered that someone could see her.

Chapter Four – Dee's birthday party
----------------------------------

It was Dee's birthday at the start of August, and June and I had spoken about doing something special to celebrate the occasion. June was becoming more bold with her suggestions, most of which seemed to involve me being naked in some kind of kinky scenario. Eventually we decided that we'd hold a party for her and invite a group of her friends around. My role was to arrive just after it had begun, pretending to be a stripper gram. I was a little nervous at this idea, but June persuaded me that it would be a laugh, and would give me the chance to practise a little gentle humiliation on Dee. We drew up the invitation list – Mary and Sarah from the bridge evening, along with three others of Dee's friends. I insisted that I'd only do my strip if it was an all-female audience.

On the evening of the party I put on the police officer's uniform that I'd hired especially for the occasion. Making sure the fake, plastic handcuffs were in my pocket, I went around to June's house. The noise of giggly females coming from the kitchen provided the clue as to where to go. I opened the kitchen door and stepped inside. The room was really crowded with the seven women. Keeping my eyes focused on Dee I approached her asking, 'Excuse me are you Dee Richards?'

Dee turned round sharply, a little shocked at first, but then she realised it was me. In a voice of mock fear she replied, 'I am, can I help you officer?'

'Put your hands behind your back – I'm arresting you in the name of the law!'

She acquiesced immediately, and I gently locked the handcuffs around her wrists. I led her to a kitchen chair and got her to sit down. Feeling daring, I said, 'I'm afraid I'm going to have to search you for missing items miss!' I then began unfastening her blouse, taking my time with each button before finally pulling it open. Her large breasts were struggling to stay inside a black half-cup bra. The crowd was encouraging me to go further, so I leant round and let down the zip on her skirt. It was difficult pulling the skirt off while she was sitting down, but eventually I managed it. Dee was wearing a matching pair of black thong panties that were barely visible below her small rolls of tummy fat.

I knew it was my turn now, so I threw my hat over to the crowd. Mary caught it with a smile. I slowly unbuttoned my jacket, took it off and whirled it around my head in true stripper style. My shirt came off next, followed by my shoes and trousers. The ladies were screaming for more, so I gripped the sides of my boxers and pulled them down. My cock was already at half-mast with all the attention it was getting.

Up until now my strip had been a bit of a blur, so I took some time to stand back and take a look around. June was standing at the sink next to Sarah. Next to the fridge was a young girl, probably only in her late teens. She had long jet-black hair and a really pretty face. June introduced her as Katie, Dee's secretary from work. Mary was next, standing next to another older lady, Raquel. Raquel looked as if she was in her late forties, and was wearing a very expensive-looking red dress that was cut in a V-shape from her shoulders down to her navel. Her firm breasts were barely contained by the silky material. Her eyes were transfixed by my erect cock. Finally there was Tracy, a friend of Dee's from the gym. She had neatly bobbed dyed red hair and was wearing a tight green lycra top with a short black skirt. She was about Dee's age, with small but pert breasts, evident under the tight material.

To break the silence, Dee asked, 'What are you going to do with me officer?'

Mary shouted out in her thick Irish brogue, 'Giver her a strip search!'

The others shouted agreement, so I pulled Dee to her feet. I unclasped her bra, but couldn't take it or the blouse off her because of the handcuffs. Her breasts flopped free though, and I tweaked her nipples for a second or two while the crowd looked on. Next came down her panties, which she obediently stepped out of for me. I asked her to bend over and pretended to give her a mock cavity search. My fingers rubbed against her moist vagina lips, and I could sense her excitement. I stood over her, letting my erect cock brush against her cunt. She pushed backwards into me, almost begging me to fuck her there and then.

I didn't want to get too over the top early in the evening, so I just gave a bow and thanked the audience for their support. June and Mary came over and congratulated me on my performance. Dee gave me a long kiss and I took the handcuffs off her. She wriggled out of her blouse and bra, letting them fall to the floor. It seemed she wanted to spend the evening naked again. I was about to pull on my shorts when Sarah and Katie came over. Sarah asked if I'd leave them off for the night and Katie giggled in agreement.

After the excitement of the strip, things soon returned to normal and everyone just stood around chatting, drinking and eating. I soon forgot I was naked, and my cock returned to its normal, flaccid state. It almost felt as if I was at a nudist camp, it was just that the other guests were all dressed! I wanted to get talking to Raquel as she looked amazingly sexy, but it almost seemed as if she was avoiding me.

Just after eleven Mary suggested that we play a game. By now everyone was drunk and getting even more raucous. She suggested blindfolding me and tying my hands with the cuffs. The ladies would then take it in turns to kiss me, and I had to guess who each of them was. I thought it was a brilliant suggestion, as did the rest of the guests.

I couldn't see a thing through the thick material of the towel they used as a blindfold. The handcuffs were tight on my wrists, but didn't hurt too much. There was a hush as the first player approached me. I could feel a wet tongue encircling my nipples, and guessed straight away that it was June. Tracy came over to check the blindfold, she couldn't believe that I'd got it right so quickly. The next player kissed my neck first, while her hands rubbed my hips. I could recognise the perfume and guessed it was Mary. Right again!

The third one was difficult. She kissed me on the lips, pushing her tongue gently into my mouth. I guessed it wasn't Dee, but who was it? Her lips moved downwards, licking my chest and then kissing my stomach. The crowd egged her on, and I could feel her fingers playing with the end of erect cock. She then cupped my balls in one hand, and began giving me a slow hand job. I didn't want it to end, but gave a wild guess at Tracy. I was right again – three in a row!

The next player went straight for my cock with a hungry mouth. After about ten seconds I realised it could only be Dee - right again! There was now only Katie, Sarah and Raquel left – who would be next?

There were hoots from the crowd before the next girl. I could sense something was about to happen, but didn't know what to expect. Whoever it was pushed herself into me and gripped my buttocks in her hands. By her touch I could tell she was naked! Her passionate kiss was accompanied by thrusts from her hips. I longed to pull off the blindfold to see who it was. I couldn't use my hands, so it was difficult getting a feel for her identity. She knelt down and began sucking my cock. Her style was eager, but perhaps a bit amateurish. I was guessing it must be one of the younger girls, Katie or Sarah. I had the feeling Raquel would give an expert blowjob. The mystery girl then turned around and offered her behind to me. I could feel her fingers trying to guide my cock into her. After a few seconds of fumbling she gasped and I was inside her.