Neighbours Pt. 01

Story Info
Scarlett Johansson sexes up a stranger on holiday.
2.7k words
4.25
20.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the filming of Avengers Endgame wrapped, I desperately needed to take a vacation. I loved working with the crew and all my friends, but month after month of filming will take its toll, I'm certainly not getting any younger. Cobie had caught wind of me talking about taking sometime away on set. She sat me down and told me of this small apartment she had tucked away in London, said I'd be more than welcome to take the keys and stay there for as long as I wanted. No sooner had filming finished, was I packed and out the door.

"Number 43" I muttered as my suitcase rattled down the corridor. "44, there it is."

I slotted the key into the lock. The door was heavy and took some pushing. I let out a sigh and took deep breaths. The elevator was out, and those stairs had left my lungs burning and legs weak. Cobie wasn't exaggerating when she said it was small. The lounge and kitchen inhabited the same space, modern, white cupboards and black granite counter tops. One, large leather sofa sat opposite a huge TV. I hauled my suitcase across the wooden flooring, wheels clicking. Floor to ceiling glass windows poured light into the kitchen. Directly across from this apartment was another. These windows were a bit intrusive, I could see a young couple sat in their living room across the way.

During my trip, I'd stripped down just a white tank top and tight jeans. The sun was blistering hot and this stuffy apartment held the heat in the air. I parked my suitcase in the bedroom. A huge king size bed took up most of the bedroom, with bed-side tables and a small, open wardrobe. I quickly tore my clothes from my sweat ridden body, leaving them on the floor. My bra was sweaty, I unclasp it, sliding it down my arms. I let my large tits fall out, still pert. I slide my black panties down. I catch my naked self in the floor to ceiling mirror. I stop and twirl, watching my tits and ass jiggle, I giggle stupidly. I can't remember the last time someone had seen me naked.

The shower blasted my body. It was refreshing, the cold water trickled across my skin. My nipples had become erect from the rapid change in temperature. I ran my hands down over my curves, stopping at my large mounds, teasing at my nipples. I smirk as the sensations tingle across my pussy.

I was torn from my moment by the sound of my phone buzzing on the bed. I hurried from the shower, wrapping myself up in a towel, wet hair sticking to my back.

"Hey Cobie."

"Hey, did you find the apartment okay?"

"Yeah. It's amazing, thank you so much for letting me stay here."

"No problem! There's plenty of food and drink in the kitchen. If not, there's a lovely cocktail bar just at the end of the street."

"Might just have to raid your fridge. Thanks again Cobie." I chuckle.

She hangs up. The sun has disappeared behind the apartment block. A chill has crept into the apartment with the windows still wide open. I tip toe around the apartment, pulling each of the windows to. I flick the heating on, won't take too long to warm up this tiny apartment.

Still in just a towel, my breasts spilling out over the top, I stand at the huge window in the kitchen. The orange of the street lights paints the people that're passing underneath. In my ignorance, I hadn't considered that people could also see into the apartment. I work my way up the apartment rooms across from mine. Trying to peer through other people's windows. Most people had the sense to draw their curtains. My eyes reach the window across from mine. I lock onto the young male from the couple, stood, drink in hand, staring back at me. He doesn't flinch, but I jolt to the side, heightened breath, adrenaline coursing through me.

Fuck - he absolutely saw me. Well, at least I had the towel. I'm sure he's seen more through these huge apartment windows. I dash in-front of the window again. I need to get some clothes on. After the long flight, I need a night in. I throw on a pair of comfortable leggings and another tank top. The leggings push my ass up and out. Without any underwear on, my tits are clearly visible in this top, spilling out the sides, barely covering them.

I find bottles of wine neatly line dup on the kitchen counter. I pop open one and pour myself a glass, taking the bottle with me, would be a shame not to finish it. I slump onto the couch and switch the TV on. The wine is smooth, with a striking after taste, I can already feel it numb my extremities, going straight to my head. I laugh and giggle as I scroll through social media, the TV providing background noise. It doesn't take me long to finish off that bottle, it's made me kind of peckish. I take the bottle and glass over to the counter, stumbling and giggling as I go.

Something caught my attention as I passed the window, in the corner of my eye. I turn back in my haze, hiding behind the counter and peeking my head out. The young couple across from me, they've left their curtains open and have a lamp on. I squint, trying to focus my vision. I see shadows moving about on the sofa. The woman is gripping the edge of the sofa as the guy rails her hard from behind. His hands are firmly wrapped around her hips, pulling her back on his cock with each thrust. My first instinct is to look away, but I can't bring myself to look away. She is in a world of ecstasy, moaning, her mouth open and eyes closed as she immerses herself in the moment.

I slip my hand down beneath my trousers and panties. I gently run my fingers across my lips, forcing a tingling sensation to shudder my body. I continue to push my finger back and forth clutching at my half empty glass of wine. My legs begin to wobble as I rub harder against my wet cunt. I stumble back, perching myself up against the sofa, making sure I can still see the couple across the way. He's picked up the pace, fucking her harder, I watch her ass and tits jiggle from the hard pounding. I imagine he has me bent over, gripping my waist, parting my lips with enormous cock. I slide two fingers in, unable to take much more teasing. I reach inside with my middle and ring finger. Using a 'come here' motion as I draw my fingers out and push them back in.

The wine glass almost drops from my hand as I vigorously pound my pussy with my fingers. I quickly put the glass on the side table. Before throwing my hand back down my trousers. I try my best to keep my eyes open, but they're forced shut as I feel an orgasm begin to build up.

"Mmmmm - fuck. Faster" I moan.

I imagine that thick rod still pounding away at my cunt, pushing in until he is balls deep, slapping up against my engorged clit. My arm begins to ache. My eyes briefly flicker open and I watch the guy ram his cock in fully, the woman cries out in pleasure, the sound barely makes it across and through the glass. She claws at the leather of their sofa, her body spasming as he finishes inside her. I finish just as they do. I drop to the floor, legs giving out. I pull my fingers out and rub hard against my clit as I ride out the orgasm. Pleasure is sent in waves dancing across my skin, my whole body tenses up as my moans fill the apartment. I use my free hand to grab at my tits above the t-shirt. I squeeze it hard and pinch at my nipple, amplifying the rushes of pleasure across my body. My heart pounds against my ribs, my heaving chest pushing out as I take in long, deep breaths.

As I slowly bring myself back round, puling my hands from my pants. I look across the way to see the guy standing there in just some joggers watching me. I coyly look to the side and pull myself up and move out of sight. Was he watching me whilst he was fucking her?

NEXT DAY

Still stuck in the routine as if I was filming, I wake up early, the sun barely peaking over the horizon. I shower and get dressed. I throw on clothes that'll hopefully keep me incognito whilst I explore the city on my own. As I sip the fresh cup of coffee in the kitchen I peer through the huge window, hoping to see something. The flat looks empty. I keep replaying what I saw yesterday evening, how hard that woman was being fucked and if he was watching me rather than her. The thought sent tingles down my spine, making me smirk.

As the sun starts to show itself, it warms up the streets. I remove my jacket and tie it around my waist as I wonder around. Cobie said there was an amazing café somewhere on the riverbank. I find it nestled amongst huge, towering structures. The barista almost fainted when she recognised me, but she was kind enough to stay quiet. The latte there was out of this world, the food as well, almost orgasmic. As I sit next to the window, looking out over the river, watching passers-by, the man from across the way who saw me last night walks in.

I nervously tilt my head down, trying to avoid looking at him. I see a figure approach me, then a pair of shoes.

"Hey. Do you mind if I join you?"

"Not at all." I gesture to the seat across form me.

No point hiding from him now. I look up to see this rugged, well-trimmed face. He smiles

at me.

"You're across from us, right?"

I begin to get hot under the collar, a little flustered by the direct questioning.

"Yeah."

He smirks.

"Don't be so nervous. Certainly, enjoyed last night."

I nervously giggle.

"How about you join me and my partner for drinks tonight?"

"Uh - I'll think about it."

"Or any night, offer is on the table. I better be of - Scarlett."

He winks and heads out of the café. I take a huge sigh of relief and relax in my seat. That answers the question as to whether he saw me or not. He was so open and forward, his partner too. The confidence that exuded them both was mesmerising and if not slightly enticing. I wander the streets a little more, taking in the sights, visiting all the touristy sights and some places Cobie recommended.

I make it back to the apartment a little later than I would've liked, I'd trekked across the city to get back. There was no chance I was cooking anything, so I order in pizza. As I walk through the kitchen, throwing the pizza box away, I catch the guy across the way leaning up against the window, a hot drink in one hand. He smiles as our eyes meet. I hesitate, momentarily frozen - but I have made up my mind about his offer.

I slowly turn away on the spot, looking over my shoulder as I pull my t-shirt up and over my head. I see him watching intently. My red lacy lingerie has my breasts pushed together, implying my already large set of tits. I turn around, running my hand through my hair as I trace my finger down and across my breasts. My nipples start to become hard, poking through the lace. I gently tease them as I close my eyes and open my mouth, mimicking me moaning. As I grab at my tits, my free hand moves down my neck, sending shivers across my skin. I find the button on my jeans, seductively unlatching it, before pushing my hand down and underneath my matching, lacy red panties.

I quickly pull my hand out, opening my eyes I find him still watching. I motion with my finger to come here. He disappears. Only moments later is there a nock at the door. I unhook the chain and click the lock. The heavy door inches open. I watch as his eyes explore my body. I grab onto his belt and pull him in, slamming the door shut behind him. I lean my head back and our lips meet. He wraps his hands around my waist. Our tongues dance across one another's. I feel a bulge building in his trousers. He bites my lip and I slowly retract my head. A cheeky grin crosses my lips as I run my hand over his jeans.

"Mmmm." I coo.

I usher him over to the kitchen island. He leans up against it. I plant one final kiss on his lips before lowering myself, kneeling. He unbuckles his belt, fumbling with the catch. I tease his jeans and pants down, before I lay my eyes on his large, meaty cock. I kiss the tip, running a hand up the length of his shaft, gently I begin jerking his cock, caressing it in one hand, whilst my other began to fondle and massage his testicles. I kiss his head again, before wrapping my voluptuous lips around it. His cock twitches and throbs in my mouth as I push my lips further down his shaft. I grab onto his leg as his hand runs through my hair. I draw my head back, slowly, sensually. Drops of pre-cum leak out and coat my tongue. I happily swallow.

As I push my head back down his cock, I find a rhythm, starting off slow, drawing out the moment, before picking up the speed. His hips begin to push back, pushing his cock deeper into my mouth. I lapped up every inch of his cock, working my lips around his head, holding the base of his shaft. He begins thrusting harder, I respond, opening my mouth up wider and forcing his rod down my throat. I gag, my throat convulsing, saliva and semen spill out, running down my chin and lathering up my huge tits, still pushed up in my bra. I try to keep up with his thrusts as he fucks my throat. I feel his cock pulsate and twitch as he continues to bury it deep inside me. I grab his waist and tug, wanting him to keep going.

He moans as I continue to gag. Finally, with one last, hard thrust, he buries his cock all the way in, I feel his balls slap up against my chin and the first string of hot, salty semen fires down my throat. My flesh around my breasts burn with desire, my pussy is soaking wet. My jaw aches from having to accommodate his large cock. I swallow as much as I can, his huge load fills my throat and mouth, more spills out the side of my mouth. His hand tightly grips my hair, forcing me stay as I am. I close my eyes and wince, trying take it all.

I feel his dick relax and I slowly pull my head back, running my lips across his shaft and head one last time. I wipe my chin, licking the cum from my fingers. He takes a moment to breath, coming down from the rush.

"Fuck - that was amazing." He smiles.

"Your cock is amazing." I giggle and wink. "Maybe you could come back over sometime?" I ask.

He still has the smile, pulling his jeans up he asks for my phone. I grab it from the coffee table and punch my number into his contacts.

"Message me anytime." I say.

"I sure will."

And with that, he leaves. I look down, my tits completely covered in semen. I march to the bathroom, tearing the remainder of my clothes off, throwing them down and hop in the shower. The water is warm, steaming up the glass and room. All I can think about is what just happened, what might end up happening. The thoughts race around my mind, excitement and nerves fill my body.