Neighbours Pt. 02

Story Info
More shower problems, a mercy mission dash and Ann-Marie.
9.4k words
4.67
36.6k
25

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
932 Followers

Come with me and you'll be
In a world of pure imagination
Take a look and you'll see
Into your imagination.

(Willy Wonka)

Thoughts of the BBQ kept coming back to me, providing wank fodder time and time again. What I couldn't understand was Nicola's fascination with muscles, and in particular a 40 something builder's muscles. It was just what I needed to buck me up. Forget pills from my doctor, Nicola could almost raise a dead man's cock with her talents and even daydreaming about how she'd entertained me gave me wank after wank after wank. Having said that, well, what was my lovely daughter planning next? I was shortly to find out!

It was a Wednesday morning, early October. As was my usual routine I was doing the crossword, when the phone rang.

"Hi, Harry, it's Nicola. I'm really sorry to trouble you but the shower has stopped working again. Would you mind taking a look at it please?"

Mind? I most certainly didn't mind. "Sure. I'll be straight round."

"Oh, that's ace. Can you let yourself in? I was halfway through showering when it stopped."

Peter must have overheard the conversion. He was pointing towards the door, then pointing upstairs raring to go help a damsel in distress.

"No problem. I'll be straight there." Had I sounded too eager? You bet I had.

Toolbox in hand, it was the fastest I'd moved all month. Nicola had a bath sheet draped loosely around her. Her hair was dripping wet (isn't that so erotic?). I spotted the problem straightaway.

"No power." I pointed upwards. "The neon isn't lit." As the house hadn't been modernised I figured the shower fuse had blown. I had some fuse wire round home.

It took all of 5 minutes to fix. The same bath sheet adorned Nicola's delightful body.

"Try it now."

Nicola dropped the bath sheet. The neon light was now lit above the pull cord. The shower started up perfectly.

"I'm going back to my crossword. Ring me again if you have problems."

"Can't you stay here in case it goes wrong?" answered Nicola, in a tone of voice which sounded more like a command. "In that case I can finish sooner."

"You mean stay and watch?"

"If you like. If you get bored you can go downstairs."

Without waiting for another comment from me Nicola closed the shower door and applied a liberal amount of shampoo to her already wet hair. Working it in soon produced copious amounts of lather, the foaming soap suds streamimg down her face and shoulders, running steadily down to her legs and feet. The white foam quickly hid parts of Nicola's body, streaming around her smaller than average, but perfectly formed breasts. Steered down through what cleavage she had, the foam continued down her tummy, temporarily hiding her sparse pubic hair.

What would have been, to my mind, a perfectly smooth groove was now spoiled by 2 weeks' stubble. The small triangle of hair I'd seen before still looked fine. But, as the saying goes, beggars can't be choosers. The foam, however, didn't spoil the sexiness of my neighbour's young body. Far from it. Like a minimal, carefully cut bikini, the bits which were hidden made her whole body sexy and alluring.

As the foamy lather was washed away, I began to see again the perfection of her body. Her eyes, though temporarily closed, were brown. Her cute nose had a very slight upturn. Nicola always seemed to be smiling ... a natural smile, I think, that nature had bestowed on her. Despite a residual tan from the summer sun, this was now fading. Her skin was much paler than my twin daughters but this only served to enhance the darkness of her nipples and the surrounding, much darker, areolae. She was blessed with quite plump nipples which, with the shower water gently teasing them, stood out well proud.

"Hey, builderman. Are you just gonna stand there fucking gazing at me, or are you gonna join me?" Her eyes now open, Nicola had seen me drinking in her natural beauty.

"I hadn't planned taking a second shower this morning," was my rather rude reply.

'Never ever turn down such an offer.' I chastised myself.

"Oh come on, mister fuckin' muscle builderman," came the equally terse reply. "Just see what you're missing."

With that, my young, cute and sexy new neighbour took a liberal palmful of shower gel. She turned the water flow down a notch. Letting the water trickle rather than flow she slowly lathered up her breasts. Gently and determinedly spreading the light foam in circles, Nicola caressed her breasts with well practiced hands. Her eyes closed again as she concentrated on arousing every one of those delightful nerve endings. If her nipples were full and aroused before, they seemed to become even stiffer. What her breasts lacked in size was compensated for by the coatpeg fullness of her nipples. I swear I could have hung my Sunday best suit on either without them giving way.

After a minute or two, and when both tits had got maximum arousal, her hand moved down to her stubble-coated cunt lips. Eyes still closed she launched a sustained attack on her clit, dipping down from time to time and inserting two, sometimes three fingers into her welcoming enchanted cave.

She paused the attack to bark a command at me.

"For fuck's sake. Are you just gonna gawp and drool? I need some help here. Get your fucking clothes off and get in here NOW! ... and wipe the drool off your chin."

That was a command, not a request. It took me literally seconds to get in there. Immediately I took one large juicy nipple in my mouth, sucking and licking as if my life depended on it. I wasn't used to being ordered, least of all by a woman less than half my age, but it just seemed so right. Puzzling? Yes, but the very shock of it hyped me up, raring to go, firing on four cylinders. No, strike that. Two cylinders and an already greased up piston. Ready to get my own back I bit the nipple, hard enough to hurt but not hard enough to hurt for long.

But this only served to rev up Nicola even more; pain and instant gain. Digging furiously at her treasure chest I could sense she was going to come. I stopped sucking the reddening nipple immediately and decided to take over. Standing up I pulled Nicola's fingers from her honey pot, lifted her up and rammed my piston deep inside her. Such was the unexpectedness of it all, we both climaxed very quickly.

When our senses became normal again Nicola's only words were:

"Well, mister ironrod builder muscleman, it took you a while but it looks like you're learning. Oh! and thanks for fixing the shower."

-----

After existing on occasional work for what seemed like an eternity, I finally got an offer of regular work for a couple of months. With the girls back at uni, there was no need to be home in my usual roles of taxi driver, peacemaker, cash dispenser, cook, cleaner etc. OK, maybe I'm being harsh on the girls - they were experts in anything that could be microwaved (such as reheating the remains of last night's pizza) and they were acknowledged experts at making toast.

One of my contacts had phoned me. They were behind on contract on a new housing estate. As there were penalties for late completion that meant 6 to 8 weeks with overtime, which meant we would have a really good Christmas. Bob told me that the housing market was picking up after the recession, especially new builds. This was cheering news.

I arrived home 8pm one Friday evening to the news that Sam had phoned.

"One of the projects she's been working is missing from her laptop." Elaine told me, "How it had happened she doesn't know. Fortunately the missing files are backed up on a USB stick. Unfortunately the stick is missing too."

Sam seemed to think it might be in her bedroom, but Elaine couldn't find it. I agreed to look as soon as I could.

"I think I've got it, " I shouted down after a frantic search. Truth was I'd also found her camera, tucked inside a sweatshirt, possibly to stop us accidentally finding it. Curiosity got the better of me and I sneaked a look at her holiday photos. What didn't surprise me was the batch of beach photos. What did surprise me was that some photos appeared to be on a nudist beach! It all began to make sense ... the not-so-white white bits Sam had shown me when I'd bribed her after her shower. Bribe? Yes bribe. It sounded bad. Incentive? Yes that sounded much better. I'd offered her an incentive.

Feeling guilty again I quickly switched off the camera and returned it to inside the sweatshirt. All I needed was a USB lead and the photos would be tucked inside my PC, secretly filed away. Memories of Sam's white/ pink bits, the BBQ, her return to uni bedsit land were still fresh in my mind. The offending USB stick was safely in my pocket, retrieved from behind the drawers where it had fallen. Micro-miniaturisation has gone crazy. Smaller, cheaper devices are convenient but easy to lose. I rang Sam who confirmed the small red device was the one she sought. The downside was that she needed it like yesterday and no, I COULD NOT post it to her, or send it by courier - if she lost it, that would mean several months of work was also lost.

Elaine didn't seem inclined to drive the 180 mile round journey and I'd already committed to working all day, however Sam didn't give in easily. So come 4pm Saturday it was left to me to get a quick shower, grab a quick sandwich and do the mercy mission run. It was approaching 7pm when I reached the bedsit.

Like many university towns, blocks of older, sometimes neglected, houses had been converted to student apartments. Being a builder I often cringed at some of the cheap, shoddy conversations, but Sam's seemed luxury compared to many others. Hers was a first floor bedsit. One other first floor, one attic conversion and two ground floor rooms comprised the original two bedroom house ... a nice income of £500+ a week for some property developer. I was in the wrong line of business.

I'd phoned Sam a few minutes before I arrived so she welcomed me at the door to avoid disturbing the others. Sure enough, she was there waiting. No hug, no 'thanks dad' and certainly no kiss, instead Sam went straight to her laptop, powered it up and plugged the USB stick in. Bingo! The missing files were found.

"Dad! Wow, thanks. You're brilliant."

I had difficulty breathing, so tight was her hug. A kiss on my lips, a huge smile on her face.

And then a tap on the room door. We both looked round as the door opened.

"Sam, please. My hairdryer it is broke. Can I borrow ... " The girl stopped abruptly. With only a towel round her waist she quickly put her hands up to cover her small breasts.

"Oh I am so sorry monsieur."

As soon as she moved her hands it was apparent that the towel was going to slip. One hand grabbed the towel and the other to try and cover both her breasts. There was a flash of thickly matted black bush before she backed out of the room red-faced.

"Ann-Marie wait! Shouted Sam, running quickly to a drawer, taking out her hairdryer and passing it through the almost closed door."

"Ah, merci, merci Sam. I will return it soon."

Sam finished closing the door, dropping the Yale latch to avoid any other housemate accidentally embarrassing herself.

A quick explanation followed.

"That was Ann-Marie. She's over from France, on the same course as me. I suppose I should have warned her. She's always wandering around the house half dressed, which isn't a problem usually."

I knew it was all-girl accomodation. I also knew that Saturday night was popular amongst all the students for visiting pubs and takeaways. Ann-Marie was no exception, getting ready for a night out.

I was only half listening. It might have only been seconds but boobs were boobs in any shape or form. Ann-Marie was 100% young woman, my specialist interest. Sam shook my shoulder.

"Dad. Hello. Anyone home? You can't really be thinking of Ann-Marie."

"No," I lied. "Well, not in the way you think."

"So?"

"I still have my toolbox in the car. I could have a look at the hairdryer."

"Oh, dad, that's so sweet. It keeps cutting out. Sometimes it works long enough to dry her hair, sometimes it doesn't." Sam paused a moment. "I haven't thanked you yet for bringing my USB stick."

"It was the least I could do to save you all that work."

"I'd have been marked down for late work. You're really super."

As before, she kissed me full on the lips. The kiss lingered. I pulled away. "Sam ... No, it's wrong."

"I'm a young woman, not a child. You're my dad. I can choose. Besides ... "

"Besides what?"

Sam paused again, carefully thinking.

"Besides you need it and I need it. Mum still tired? Need to wank sniffing my panties?"

'OMG, that wasn't needed.'

"Sorry dad. I shouldn't have said that. Or perhaps ... "

'Fuck, what am I thinking?'

"I mean ... Perhaps I could check with Ann-Marie if she'd like you to try to fix her hairdryer."

'Wow. That was close.'

"OK," I said. "I'll get my kit."

When I got back from the car both girls were in Sam's room. Ann-Marie was slightly more modestly dressed, but not much. She just had on a loose-fitting towelling robe.

"Ann-Marie was just saying she's sorry for embarrassing you earlier. I explained you're my dad."

Ann-Marie leaned forward, kissed me on both cheeks. I took the hairdryer from her.

"Hello, monsieur ..."

"Harry. Bonsoir, Ann-Marie." I offered, to break the ice. She smiled.

Unscrewing the casing I could see a chunk of hair blocking the air flow, tripping the overheating safeguard. I teased the tangled hair out, replaced the casing and handed it back. The belt on Ann-Marie's robe did little to stop the front coming almost completely open. I got the idea Ann-Marie's French idea of modesty wasn't the same as Victorian Britain's. What I did know was that when she moved to take the hairdryer from me, most of the robe flapped open enough for me to see her little titties and more.

Despite the half-open robe, Ann-Marie seemed delighted.

"C'est incroyable! Thank you, thank you." Then she gave me a big hug and another kiss on both cheeks. Peter began to stir.

Now, I'm not the kind of guy who's particular about liking oversized, silicone enhanced boobs. Anything that is slightly raised with nipples atop will suffice. Ann-Marie, having accidentally displayed her wares once, didn't rush to cover them again. While I tried to explain to her not to let her hair get inside the hairdryer, her tiny tits kept smiling at me. How could I describe them? Darker skin than British girls and smooth as alabaster ... Not a Mediterranean olive colour but edging that way. Imagine two large hens' eggs protuding from her chest, topped by nipples the size of plump raisins, though a shade lighter and more pink. Quite dark aureolae completed what were perfectly accptable tits. Peter was now wide awake and saluting Ann-Marie. I could have happily spent an hour admiring them but time was pressing. Ann-Marie had a date with alcohol and the student bars, to meet her friends who were awaiting her.

Alone again, Sam was anxious to thank me for returning the memory stick.

'I do hope he'll let me kiss him again.'

The Ann-Marie fuelled bulge was well on display.

"Dad!" Sam pointed. "I guess you like Ann-Marie."

"She's a nice girl. Any man would like her. Small tits though."

"You prefer mine then?"

"I love every bit of you."

"Especially this bit?" Sam lifted her skirt, pulled her panties elastic forward.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck. Too fast, too soon.'

"No Sam. It's wrong."

"But you said. You asked me to show you. You, you ... "

Sam was lost for words. A small tear started in the corner of her eye."

"Last time was different. Mum was tired. We hadn't had sex. I should never have asked you to show me."

"So when you brought me here and we kissed and you rubbed me off. That was wrong too?"

"Yes it was ... I mean no, it was just ... You needed it, I needed it."

"Oh shit, I don't know what I mean.'

"But I enjoyed it a lot. And I remember it. And sometimes in bed it helps me to get to sleep."

'No, no, no. Information overload. He'll think I'm slutty."

'Another fantasy for me. Elaine would never let me watch her. I don't even know if she does it.'

I decided to try an excuse. If Sam wished to cover the excuse then she must be really wanting me.

"I really can't. Mum will worry if I'm late home."

Sam thought for a moment. "Ring her. Tell her you've just arrived. You took a wrong turn and got lost. And then I asked you if you could fix Ann-Marie's hairdryer. That bit is true."

"Nice try but your mum knows I always have the satnav."

"And it never runs out of battery?"

"OK you win."

"Hi, it's just me. Sorry Elaine I got delayed and I'm just trying to fix one of the girls' hairdryer. I'm going to be late back."

"Oh that's real sweet of you. Always thinking of others. Make sure you get something to eat, and I'm sure Sam will make you a cuppa."

"OK will do. See you later."

"OK, sorted. Come on, you owe me a hug."

Sam didn't need asking twice. As before, the hug led to a kiss. The kiss led to a grope.

Naughty thoughts came into my head. I pulled away.

"So, my horny daughter. What DO you do to get to sleep?"

"DAD!! That ... is ... so ... pervy!"

"Oh, and French kissing your dad isn't? Not to mention giving him a pair of panties soaked in pussy lube?"

'The fresh vitamin pee wasn't too bad either.'

"OK but I need more hugs and kisses."

Easily done. Again Sam relaxed and melted into our kiss.

I was puzzled. Sam seemed to be more turned on by kisses than by being touched or watching something sexy. At least, that's what started the ball rolling. As we kissed deeply, she seemed to be drawn into a spell. Almost straight away we discarded upper clothes. It felt good, really good, having Sam's breasts pressed against my chest. Having warm bare skin touching my man nipples felt really good. As time passed, and it did pass, I was getting drawn further and further in to a special connection with Sam. I found myself being even more aroused than at any time with Elaine.

The angel on my shoulder, telling me everything was wrong, must have been on her supper break. Or perhaps, I thought, she was busy rehearsing with the Heavenly Choir. Another 8 or 9 weeks would see their busy season. Surely the heavenly host of angels had to practice their Christmas routine. This left the devil, perched on my other shoulder, free to convey to me as much fun and games as he wished.

The kissing and touching of each others' bare skin was bringing me sexual pleasure that I'd never experienced before. Every kiss and every touch was electric. Our mutual passion was building moment by moment. I was eager to set it up another notch. Carefully lifting Sam's skirt mid kiss, I sought out the elastic of her panties. Not silky this time but plain, practical cotton, I gently eased them past her butt, down as far as I could, breaking the kiss momentarily to drop them to her ankles. Sam simply kicked them off before unfastening her skirt. That likewise was untidily kicked away, Sam was now totally naked.

Her tan lines were fading slightly and the redness (which I now knew came from the nudist beach) had turned to pale brown. Where before there was a completely smooth, soft mound with a deep, tight groove leading down to almost - but not quite - absence of outer lips, there was a covering of stubble. Sam had admitted that she wasn't too happy about shaving herself and was almost paranoid about razor nicks and after-rash. Of course, I would have been very willing to help her keep smooth. But this was early days and the last thing I wanted was to seem over enthusiastic.

"You need a shave!" I said in a lighthearted way.

grumpyg
grumpyg
932 Followers