Neighbours Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
936 Followers

"It's ok dad. I don't need my bikini. I'll do it when it starts to irritate."

"Would you really like to please a horny, pervy dad?"

"You're not pervy. You've proved that by being so understanding. I often think about the last time you were here. You were so gentle. You really got me buzzing. What do you want?"

"I'd like to see what you do when ... like ... you know. When you can't sleep and you ... you know."

'I've already mentioned it. Sam didn't catch on. Maybe I'm asking too much, too soon.'

"DAD!"

"OK. I'm sorry. I guess it's something many men fantasise about."

"And mum won't let you watch?"

"No. She got a bit upset when I asked her."

"OK, I'll do a deal."

Without telling me the 'deal' she simply unfastened my pants, eased them down followed by my CK's.

"Wow."

Peter relished the freedom, so glad to be free that he stood proudly on display.

"No fuck though. Understood?"

I nodded. It hadn't been my plan anyhow. Not so soon.

Sam looked in plain astonishment at my iron rod.

"Mum doesn't take care of that?"

"Mum is working very hard so we can have a really good Christmas. It's been a difficult year and we deserve it."

I avoided giving a direct reply, but I really couldn't think when we last had really satisfying sex.

Sam, totally naked now, came again for a hug. Peter got somehow sandwiched between us. Precum lightly coated a small part of Sam's tummy. After just a few moments of kissing Sam moved away towards her bed, plumped up the two pillows and laid, propped up. Looking straight at my pride and joy she slowly and steadily started touching underneath her breasts. Cupping one, then the other, then both together, steadily moving her fingertips very lightly.

"Come closer, please, dad."

I moved until I was by her side. Tentatively she reached out, lightly stroking me. Then, suddenly dipping into her magic well, she coated her fingertips with her love lube. Satisfied there was sufficient coating she offered her fingers to my nose. The scent , that heavenly wonderful scent, wasn't quite so fresh this time. Instead, it seemed to be somewhat stronger, muskier, heavily laden with pheromones. There was a slight pinkness to it, as if she was just starting or just finishing her cycle. Perhaps the essence, though far from stale or dirty, shouldn't have been so arousing. Quite the contrary, it was powerful. The less than pure secretion was powerful, intoxicating and very welcome.

I leaned over again to kiss her. Her lips and tongue became busy, hungrily seeking mine. As if suddenly aware that I wanted to watch, or even now sufficiently prepared to go solo, our kiss ended. I stood back, far enough away but close enougb to see actions. She kept looking, intently, at my arousal as if that were helping to propel her towards her goal. There was no rush, no frantic movements of her fingers. Instead her arousal progressed at a very steady rate. One minute she caressed her breasts, tweaked her nipples then rolled each between her fingers. Thr next minute she licked the ends of her fingers and sought to gently coax the nerve endings of her clit.

Her eyes closed. Her breathing deepened. Her back arched and her leg muscles stretched as her body reacted to the sexual messages which were being interpreted by her brain. Her breathing deepened again and became laboured. Her fingers slowly increased their speed, one moment coaxing her clit, the next moment darting inside her to bring more of a pinkish red lubrication from inside her. Now her left hand pulled hard at first one nipple, then the other. Fingers squeezed hard, pulling the sore nipple away from her. Her breast momentarily became elongated before her fingers released one nipple to attack its neighbour.

Then she slowed. She slowed right down as if pacing herself. I dropped to the floor, eager to be on a level with her sex. Her pussy lips were puffy, showing her heightened arousal. Her lubrication had started to seep out of its own accord, glistening. Sam's fingers were now hardly moving. With one hand she parted her pussy lips. With the other she smeared the slightly pink juices around her clit, a clit that had swelled in size. And there her fingers stayed. Her eyes were now shut tight. Her face was a model of pure concentration. Her tongue darted out, momentarily moistening her lips.

Then, totally lost in her own world, possibly oblivious to my presence, her fingers began to move again in circles around her clit, then back and forth, seeking more lubrication. All the while the tempo increased until het body arched more and more, her butt increasingly rising from the bed.

Then the climax began, pulses radiating from the inside of her belly. Her breaths became short. Fingers moved furiously. Moans escaped her mouth, noisier and noisier and faster until her whole body shook. Muscles furiously contracted, spasming of their own accord, beyond her control ... until a guttural scream left her lips. This was one noisy girl.

Her fingers slowed but never stopped as the rhythmic contractions slowed and her screams - for they were screams - subsided. The look on her face lessened in intensity as the effort of her fingers became a little less. Slowly a flush of total relaxation passed through her whole body. Her butt sank into her bed. Her leg muscles relaxed and her facial expression showed signs of a perfect peace within her.

Arms and hands loosely by her side she seemed to be asleep or at least exhausted. But if she was, then it was temporary. Gradually a huge smile came to her face and she opened her eyes.

I was at a loss what to say, so I kept quiet.

"Come and lay beside me," said Sam at last. The single divan wasn't too wide, but Sam rolled on to her side then, once I was beside her, she moved above me. She parted her legs so she was astraddle, but not accommodating my manhood. Raising herself up, now kneeling, her cunt lips rubbed again my fullness. Carefully but awkwardly she raised herself so that the very tip of my erection rubbed against her entrance. 'No fuck' she had said, but I was as near as dammit to being inside her. A tease? I don't think so. Sam was deliberately going as far as she could whilst keeping to what she had said.

A few minutes more of rubbing herself against me, she moved again. Lifting herself over me, my rod was now nestled against her ample ass cheeks. Leaning forward, her breasts laid snuggly between us, as she kissed me fully on my lips. Content now with just a few moments of kissing she raised herself sufficiently that her breasts now dangled, the swollen nipples tickling mine.

I looked at my watch - almost 9pm.

"I really must make a move," I said, rather reluctantly.

"Oh, no. I've had my fun, but it was you who saved my skin, finding and bringing me my backup files."

"But mum will be ... "

" ... You already phoned mum. Lie back."

Without an angel to guard my good side my conscience was no match for the devil.

'Don't be so stupid man, she's handing it to you on a plate.'

I laid back. Elaine was the least of my worries.

Sam had a front row view of my wedding tackle, and a fascination to explore it. I lay back, closed my eyes and expected an inexperienced teenager's exploration. How wrong I was. Sam had been with many boyfriends. Her fingers began running up and down the my shaft as if she was touching the finest porcelain, being so careful not to damage it. Her fingers were surprisingly cool, and the coolness was so soothing given that Peter had been alert and on standby for quite some while. The coolness of Sam's fingers was also arousing. I could feel every movement. I was sure that at sometime in the past she must have seen my cock. Whilst we avoided the bathroom if at all possible when one of us was having a shower, nature - urgency to pee - sometimes overrode this. But of course my favourite plaything isn't usually on alert whilst in the shower.

Now Sam had Peter all to herself. Curiosity? Certainly. Horny? Maybe, especially after her own powerful release. And her monthly? At either end of the week she may have been horny, but it was only what I'd read. I tried to shut down my thoughts. Whatever she was doing, she was doing well. But that was Sam all-over. Sam never did second best.

At first she was lazily tracing her fingers. Then she pulled back my foreakin, aided by my copious pre-cum. I swear had she continued moving back and forth over the tip, my pleasure time would have been all too short.

"Is that OK dad?"

'Yes it's fucking great. You have a real talent.'

"That's great. Nice and slow."

'Maybe she's been a lot faster with boyfriends eager to cum.'

"And this is ok?" I felt her tongue on my exposed peehole.

"Mmmm, yes."

'Maybe reluctant to give dad a BJ?'

I was doing too much thinking. "Do it real slow."

It seemed that Sam was anxious to get it right and to return some of the pleasure I'd given her.

"Yes. There. Ohhhhh. Yes. Oh yes Sam, yes, yes, yes."

I shut my eyes. I could feel her lips gently enveloping my cock head, spitting saliva to increase the lubrication. Little by little she took more of me into her mouth. I didn't want her to gag, I wanted her to enjoy the experience. I knew my abstinence from masturbation (most days I was knackered after work) would bring forward my orgasm. Already I could feel the tension building up inside me.

Over enthusiasm? Inexperience? I don't know. Probably a mixture of the two meant I just knew I was going to blow. Then it happened. Far too quickly. I just pumped and pumped and ...

... Sam quickly spat it out onto my belly, grabbed a tissue from somewhere, wiped it up and the evidence was all gone.

I looked at my watch: almost 10pm. Time had flown. Sam insisted that she could easily buy some new panties. I wasn't so sure that the reddish pink tinge on the gusset of the pair in my pocket was a good thing. They smelled different but, hey, variety is the spice of life. The scent grew on me. I had this absurd thought that, come Christmas, there would be a pack of 7 assorted, festively wrapped, multi-fragranced used panties left under the Christmas tree. Hmmm!

Elaine was in bed when I arrived back home. No excuses were necessary, save that Sam and I had been chatting a while and lost track of the time.

-----

The following day, Sunday, Sam rang to say one of the other girls had been teasing her. She was going to put a complaint to the local council about the 'noises of passion' coming through the wall. The council had arranged to send one of their officials to listen to or record the moans of bliss to see if they constituted a noise pollution offence. Presumably, if the official had still had a stiffie by the time he reached the council offices, he would keep the tape and report nothing was wrong. I made a mental note to try and obtain a copy. More seriously, the girl was trying to quiz Sam as to who the boy was who'd caused the high decibel orgasm. Thankfully my name wasn't mentioned.

With me now earning a good wage plus a bonus if the contract completed on time, Elaine was able to cut her hours. I arrived back one evening to find the dining table set, ready for our meal, complete with red candles and wine glasses. A bottle of wine was cooling in the fridge.

"Dinner's prepared, it shouldn't take long to cook," said Elaine, greeting me with a lingering kiss. "I'll put it in the oven; have your shower then it should be ready. I thought it might save me time if I joined you."

I somehow doubted that but this wasn't the right time to correct her.

"We've got 30 minutes or so before the lasagne is ready."

As a kickback to earlier years, we each undressed the other, with a kiss between each item removed. It had been a while since I'd taken much notice of Elaine's body, though in her bikini she could still get admiring looks. At some point that day she had shaved her pubes. Last night, as in nights before, there had been an unsightly mass of tangled dark brown hair . Not now. Despite being parted for the delivery of twin girls and my own (sometimes forceful and urgent) thrusting, Elaine's labia, at the entrance of her magic box, were still in pretty good shape.

Stood in the shower, cuddling like newlyweds, Elaine whispered in my ear,

"I'm so sorry Harry. I know I've been really tired recently."

"That's OK, don't worry. I still love you heaps."

"I know that. But it's been ages since we ... "

'Fucked' wasn't in Elaine's vocabulary.

We kissed. Further words just weren't needed. We kissed as if time had stood still. We kissed as if we were young lovers again. We kissed as if we both just knew we'd still be kissing when we were old and frail.

The guilt within me hurt. It hurt like hell. I had fucked our next door neighbour, a girl of 19. Perhaps more accurately she had fucked me but I'd let myself get in that situation. OK, I'd been tied up and unable to resist Nicola's attention but I had played along.

There was also the matter of our daughter. Sympthetlc? Yes she had been and was providing for me as best she could, but in my heart I knew that unless I did something really positive this would escalate. Perhaps all three could exist together? I didn't know. Just for the moment, Elaine was craving attention. I could supply that, and I did.

"You seem deep in thought," Elaine wasn't wrong.

"Mmmm yes. Work still on my mind." I lied.

"We must fix that." Another kiss, deep and very meaningful. Unseen behind my back Elaine had soaped up her hands. My pole was already rigid from the kiss. Now my best friend and his two close companions were being treated to a warm soapy massage. Elaine's ample breasts were slowly giving in to gravity, but they were breasts - and breasts I knew well. Pressed against me, under the warm shower spray, they not only enhanced my libido but Elaine's as well.

We kissed once more. A long, lingering mouth and tongue kiss. Elaine's fingers were tracing patterns on my chest, flicking my nipples time and time again. She was now rubbing herself against my leg and hip bone. Unrehearsed, I pushed my hands under Elaine's butt, trying to lift her gently. Her hands moved around my neck, fingers interlocking behind. It was no longer a well practiced move but I moved her slowly but surely onto my erection. Even without the warm, flowing water, Elaine's lubrication made for an easy penetration. Standing on tiptoe, Elaine only needed to move the minimum to bring us both satisfaction. They were moves learned many years ago; seldom now, but the mood made it so right. It took time, but we both finally reached our own personal peak.

Time had passed so quickly. The lasagne had just survived; a little extra sauce and it was amost perfect. Grated parmesan from our local deli gave the taste an edge which blended beautifully. Perhaps an experienced wine waiter would have pushed for an Italian wine, but an Australian chardonnay washed the lasagne and tiramisu desert down equally well.

We cuddled on the sofa, for the first time in many weeks, possibly months, watching a mismatched assortment of tv entertainment before retiring to bed. Elaine was eager for more but tonight it was me was tired. Thankfully Elaine was content to let my fingers make her cum. Within minutes we were both sound asleep.

-----

Is this the real life
Is it just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality.

A few more days passed. Nicola caught me pushing out the recycling wheelie bin one evening.

"Hey builder guy. What did I do wrong?" She sounded annoyed. "We were going to workout together."

"Oh, er ... I've been working on an important new-build site."

"And how can you workout the most important muscles on a building site?"

I declined to answer. Andy would have been interested in helping me, but he was gay.

"And what about all the jobs you promised to do?"

"We did the bathroom. I'm afraid paid work has to come first."

"Oh, and my payment in kind wasn't to your liking?

Payments in kind didn't pay bills. Elaine was getting the hump at my too-cheap deals. Nicola was getting humped as well.

"I'll pop round Friday teatime. We finish early."

I could hear the growl behind me as I positioned the wheelie bin at precisely the right spot. Nicola had stomped back indoors. I went round to see Miss Grumpy on Friday as arranged. Nothing had changed. My new neighbour was still in a strop. There was nothing I could/ would do. The contract deadline was two weeks away. At the moment we were on time. I'd been given the job of snagging, going round checking as much as possible. The show house had been open for a few weeks and there were definite signs of renewed interest in buying a new home. Pout-lipped Nicola would have to wait.

-----

Sunday is usually a chill out day. As winter kicked in there was little to do in the garden. Elaine was visiting aunt Jenny. I was bored, when suddenly I remembered the camera. Quickly retrieved, connected, uploaded and replaced, the photos were now in my PC.

Forget Playboy. Who wants silicone enhanced porn wannabes when you have a group of 18 and 19 year old girls just messing about on a beach? I knew some of the girls. Friends from school days, now booze-fuelled in low cost Spain. OK, the photos weren't hi-res, professionally taken. They were just a group of girls having fun and trying to get an all-over tan. I would make good use of the photos later.

-----

The site foreman was impressed. The guys from Vector Build were impressed. Pre-sale enquiries were becoming definite sales so the buyers were impressed. When I looked at the £1,000 thank you on my wage slip I was impressed.

The monthly bill for my maxed out credit card was rapidly shrinking, as was our overdraft, and, thank goodness, my bank manager was impressed.

The money supply, however, would now revert to a dribble. I had been promised more work after Christmas, but some careful budgeting needed to be done. Although we weren't at it like rabbits, Elaine and I had resurrected our sex life. But, home again each day for several weeks meant it was back to the old routine. A recuperated Elaine was now working full time again. It was Elaine who reminded me that I'd promised to help our neighbours. Decorating was on next on the list.

Nicola and I set off to B&Q to buy wallpaper and paint. Little Miss Unpredictable decided I needed a nudge. Despite my insistence that, whilst being given a hand-job while driving may not be in the Highway Code's list of unsafe driving practices, it still wasn't the best of ideas. LMU disagreed. Zips were a super invention speeding a wank up by ... well ... at least 15 seconds. Right now though they had saved LMU 15 seconds. Here was I, trying to ... ohhhh ... drive ... ofuck ... a ... geeeshhh ... motor car while under the ... OMG ... influence of. Shit.

"Nicola, please. Don't. No. Please. "

I pulled the car over and stopped just in time. I could clean the dashboard when I got home.

Shopping with Nicola was worse than shopping with Elaine, but eventually we arrived back next door with paint and wallpaper. My steam stripper made light work of removing the old wallpaper. Despite Nicola's distracting choice of work clothes, we made good progress. After an hour of an almost continual steaming and scraping I had to agree her choice of tee-shirt and miniskirt was better than my overalls. We stopped for a coffee and I was certain Nicola wasn't going to complain about me changing into something cooler. I went topless.

45 minutes later, after completely emptying my cum store inside Nicola we resumed the wallpaper stripping

-----

Don't you just hate having a birthday near Christmas? When I was a kid I got one lot of presents, either some money from aunts and uncles on my birthday then nothing for Christmas, or else nothing for my birthday and a 'combined' Chrissie prezzie from the tight gits that just wanted to save money. Now it's more of a choice; I can roll the two together for a bigger gift (and hopefully something I really want).

grumpyg
grumpyg
936 Followers