Neighbours Pt. 04: New Year's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
934 Followers

The drive in to town was slow and, even as I collected the twins plus three, the taxi queue was long. It was 1.25 am as Sam and Karen went into the house. Elaine wouldn't go to bed until they'd arrived safe. That left three friends in the car, one joining me in the front.

"Karen said we need to pay our own fares and it was up to us. She said you were pervy about panties, so here!" Lifting her butt she slid them down her legs. "Freshly prepared. Are they OK?"

Still warm and very nicely fragranced, my natural reaction happened very quickly. "They're perfect," I answered.

"But it's an awful night and the taxi queue is long," she continued. "So all the girls are grateful. Here, let me show you my extra thanks."

With that she took my hand and slid it up her leg until my fingers became moist. After every time I needed to use it for steering or gears she returned my hand to her dampness. We arrived at her home and she leaned over to kiss me. In the twins' language it was very much a 'boyfriend' kiss.

"Thank you very much Harry. I'll ring you."

As before, my second passenger swapped seats, discarded panties and sought my approval. Then Miss Supergirl slowly unbuttoned her tunic. With street lighting enhanced by the bright snow I would have got quite a nice view, however I had to concentrate and steer! Miss Supergirl wasn't to be outdone. Her gratitude spilled out in torrents when we reached her home. Another, longer, boyfriend kiss and quite a good handful of her tits was followed by:

"Thanks very much Harry. I'll ring you."

My third passenger decided to stay put, in the centre of the rear seat.

"Harry, I'd like to offer you something different as my fare. Can you pull over underneath a street lamp."

There weren't many cars around, even though it was a special night. "Sure," I said, not knowing what was to come.

"Harry, I'm sorry, I don't think you'd like my panties, I've just about finished, they're still a bit messy. So, instead, Sam says you like watching."

With that she hiked up her dress, moved her feet up on to the seat, parted them like in a porn scene and started to rub herself off, through her panties. Knowing I still needed to pick five girls up she didn't do it slowly. She came noisily. I was hard.

"Did Sam tell you I was curious about her monthly?"

"No."

"It'll be different for me, I mean if you don't mind ... "

"Harry. The girls say you're pervy, but no, it's fine by me. I have warned you though!"

I took her home, gratefully accepted her less passionate kiss and her promise that she'd phone me. I was puzzled. Why were they all going to phone?

I was just a couple of minutes behind schedule but the others didn't seem to mind. The queue for the taxis hadn't depleted at all. Perhaps the weather was slowing the drivers usual minimum speed of 50 mph.

The girls seemed happy to see me and I just didn't know what to expect. It seemed certain I'd end the evening with 8 pairs of panties plus bonuses but I'm hopeless remembering names and I just couldn't remember which panties had been donated by which girl, except the reddened ones.

"So, Harry, what have you been doing all evening? Have you been having fun like us?" My favourite nurse spoke in a low, throaty, super sexy voice.

"We invited our neighbours round to share the evening."

"So nothing sexy then, like us, grinding our pussies against all the guys while we were dancing?"

"Well, apart from letting the New Year in next door and a thank you kiss from mum and daughter."

"Mmmm, was that a nice kiss (she emphasised nice)? Did you get a hard-on?"

"I don't really want to answer that."

Miss Sexy Nurse of the Year continued in her soft, husky voice. "I think you did, and we know that you have, let's say, the perfect physique to be a male stripper?"

Fuck. Which of my darling twins had been disclosing family secrets? Miss Nurse, what was her name ... Jenny? No, Gemma.

She leaned forward, her tunic top open far more than matron would have allowed, and whispered in my ear, "My equipment is in VERY good condition. Would you like to see more? Would you like me to completely open my top, see my red, lacy, see-thru bra? Have you got hard for me, Harry?" She sat back in her seat and unzipped her tunic all the way down.

"Nurse Gemma, I'm trying to drive."

Gemma leaned forward again. "Drop me off last, then, Harry. I'm a VERY good nurse when I'm tipsy, and your equipment is so hard and big for me, isn't it Harry. Just nod if you agree."

I nodded. Too fucking right. Bugger those £1.50 a minute phone chats, Gemma's voice had worked like a double dose of those blue keep-u-hard pills. I was rock solid.

I pulled in to the kerb outside my first drop-off. To make matters easier she was sat in the passenger seat by my side. Quiet up to the drop-off, she quickly dispensed of her warm, damp panties.

"Thank you," she said, kissing me full on the lips and handing me the panties, "And thank you for picking me ... and for the drink. Hope I don't disappoint."

I suddenly realised. Maria was my winner - the sexiest scented of the 7 panties Christmas present. "Oh, my pleasure, Maria. You deserved first prize."

"Well, any time you need fresh, return those for replacement. Good night Harry, I'll ring you later."

The fifth and sixth panties wearers both followed a similar goodbye and thanks. That just left Nurse Gemma, who was now sat next to me.

"Well, Harry," she said, as seductively as before. "I also have my fare. But I thought, being a nurse, you might want to check the source of the unique fragrance, in fact I'll let you coat them properly yourself. My boyfriend does, every time. So I think it only fair you should check out the supplier, first hand. Just follow my directions."

There was an industrial estate only half a mile from where she lived. By day it bustled with delivery trucks and office workers. By night, save the odd security patrol, it was deserted. There was a short dead end road which would eventually lead to a further development. Parked there, especially with the extra snow, no-one would come by.

Gemma tugged the seat recliner lever and pushed backwards until she was almost flat. She lifted her butt, pulled up her skirt and yanked her panties free. "Don't put them anywhere near your nose until you've done a quality control check."

There was only a little light from two street lamps but with the car interior light I could see a very smooth mound freshly shaved only a matter of hours ago, a delightful mini valley and two very neat labia. I didn't need to be asked. The interior light switched off, I made a close inspection of the panties' lubrication system using my sense of smell.

"You're delightful. My initial inspection reveals all is OK. It I need to do a digital test. Is that OK?"

"Sure."

Gemma's tight twenty year old pussy lips parted easily. Running my finger further down confirmed the lubrication was copious, one could say it was almost dripping wet. Gemma murmured as my finger ran past her clit.

"I need to also do a swab test," I informed Gemma, and I mopped up some of the copious lubrication with her panties.

"It may be best to check deeper too. In that way you'll have a completely saturated swab sample."

"I really don't want to hurt you," I said, "By accidentally pushing too hard. Would you do the soak sample?"

"OK," said my willing nurse, and pushed that exciting swab, aka her panties, almost completely into her cave. They came out duly soaked through and would make a perfect specimen for me to test sample later.

"Now you just need to do just one more check," said my favourite nurse, "That's to test my internal body temperature with your thermometer."

"I think I can feel it through my pocket but I can't quite reach it. I need to remove my jeans and boxers. Wait a moment."

"Is that the long, thick thermometer?'

"Yes. Will that do?"

"I'm sure that will be fine. If you insert it slowly it should give you an accurate guide to whether all is in order."

It was awkward, even with the seat fully back. At first, I could not position myself right, cramping my back or my legs. Then slowly, steadily, I managed to insert the oversized instrument into the desired location.

"Oh my god," cried Gemma. "Your equipment is huge."

I had no doubts that Gemma had been experimenting a lot, both with the human kind of probes, similar to my thermometer, and the less attractive plastic kind. The plastic kind, it's true, also have electronic enhancements allowing them to rotate and vibrate. They are tireless too, allowing the user an infinite number of times to check their orgasmic capabilities.

I was certain Gemma would prefer my huge, thick, thermometer but even with her experience and the current gushing of her pre-made lubrication I thought I would take it slowly.

Gemma yelped then gasped at first, her teenage pussy experiencing something new. "Wow, Harry, you're big, but it it feels real good. How about testing its sturdiness by pushing it in and out."

Each thrust of my maxi-thermometer told me and Gemma that the equipment worked well. We enjoyed testing it so much that we continued for almost 15 minutes. I could sense that Gemma's love of my thermometer was building extremely nice feelings inside her. Finally she let out a noisy scream of excitement and shivered from head to toe. So pleased was I that I pushed even faster, causing the liquid inside it to shoot out in torrents.

We both lay, panting but happy all the tests had been a perfect success. Reluctantly we dressed and I returned Gemma to her home. Like everyone else we kissed, indeed we kissed passionately, and Gemma promised she'd phone me. I just knew Gemma would be keen to do further testing and experimentation with me.

---

Elaine and the girls were asleep when I arrived home. It wasn't long before I was in bed too. I slept like I hadn't slept for a week. I was knackered but very happy.

The following morning we all awoke late. Peter was complaining he was sore from the awkwardly positioned pounding of a young, tight vagina. My back ached too, but I didn't have a hangover like many others following the annual revelry. Two ibuprofen would fix the pain, Peter would learn to live with what was a pleasant soreness. I had no complaints. I felt good.

Elaine felt good too. I knew how much she loves to share life's - and our neighbourhood's - little secrets. She was also full of praise for my taxiing services, Sam and Karen had been brimming with excitement at their evening out. Later in the morning several parents phoned, also praising me for driving in the cold snowy night. If only they knew that their daughters had already thanked me.

Sam and Karen were a little weary. They'd talked some while and only just got to sleep before I arrived home.

I had eight more pairs of panties, hidden from Elaine's view at the back of my sock drawer. While she'd been in the shower I took stock. One pair of M&S see-thru lacy minis, still indented with cameltoe; two pairs of George red-hot range thongs; two pairs VicSec special silk - one black and one red; a pair of black dainty laced micros; a pair of standard, white, supermarket briefs that had a messy reddish-brown gusset; and three pairs of nondescript, but quite acceptable, micro panties liberally laced with sexy deposits.

"I was thinking about going into town with the twins," said Elaine, her mouth half-full of toast, "It's not often we get the chance these days. It's easier than having you near the changing rooms."

'It depends on how many young ladies there are,' I thought.

She continued, "And the sales start today so we might pick up some bargains."

'You save on this, and you save on that, and end up spending loads.'

"That's a great idea. The girls will love that." I smiled a false smile but I had to admit Elaine had earned the cash.

"It will give you a chance to put your feet up after last night."

"Yes, but be careful. The roads will be icy."

The car we had was big and sturdy enough, with front wheel drive. Elaine wouldn't have too much problem.

By 11.30am they'd gone, and would have lunch in the shopping mall. I'd have several hours to myself. I made myself another large pot of tea and was halfway through the first cup when my phone rang.

"Hi, Harry. It's Stephie, thanks so much for getting me home safe. Is your wife around?"

"No, she's gone clothes shopping with the twins."

"Good. Have you sampled my panties yet?"

"No, they're hidden away. Haven't had chance."

"Oh OK, can you get them? They're red silky ones."

I did as she asked.

Stephie giggled, like a naughty little girl, "Do I smell good?"

I tried to put a face to the voice. Slim, round face, small tits."You smell fantastic."

"Are you getting hard Harry? Does my scent turn you on?"

Too fucking true it did. I told her exactly how much it turned me on.

"Mmmm that's good isn't it? I'm touching myself just thinking of your big cock getting hard. Will you stroke it for me Harry?"

I inhaled deeply, sat in my armchair, stroking like hell. I came too soon. Stephie assured me she had come too."

And so followed a parade of cheeky chats, one by one, from my passengers. Some downright obscene, some really funny, all very rewarding. By the end it all seemed orchestrated, organised, rehearsed. It was Sam and Karen who had persuaded mum to go into town, so the coast was clear for the phone calls.

I made myself a fresh pot of tea. I needed it.

I really wanted to see my nurse again. Nicola seemed to have cooled things, the twins would be back at university in a couple of days and Hazel, Nicola' mum was OK but definitely not MILF material, but I think that's enough memories for this session. I'll get back to you soon to let you know how things turned out.

grumpyg
grumpyg
934 Followers
12