Neil and Kate Explore Anal Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neil96nz
neil96nz
17 Followers

I had a feeling that Kate and I would have fun fully exploring the joys of anal play over the coming days and weeks.

After rinsing and towelling dry I dressed modestly enough in case the children were dropped back early and wandered back past the office. My call to Kate was once again met with a barely intelligible reply. As I suspected the rest of the day was looking a write-off for any joint activity so I detoured via the beer fridge on my journey to the TV and hit the sports channels for a while.

Chapter 4

I pick up the story almost two weeks later with Kate and I beginning to long for the time and space afforded by a child free weekend. Our sex had continued to be spectacular and we had both spent more time getting to know each others ass with our fingers and even fleetingly our tongues as we pleasured each other to new heights. I was unsure as to whether our parcel had arrived until walking into the bedroom on Friday evening soon after we had gained the freedom of the house for the weekend. Sitting on the bed were two unopened courier parcels the sight of which made my cock twitch and my mouth dry a little. I must have been standing staring for a moment because I jumped when Kate's hands snaked around my waist from behind and she hooked her thumbs into the front of my pants.

"Let's get naked and then we can open our presents hun," she whispered from behind me as her hands began to play with my belt buckle. Before I knew it my pants were sliding down my legs with the delicate assistance of Kate's fussing hands.

I kicked my shoes off and let each leg get pulled from its confines. As this was occurring I nearly tore my shirt off in my haste to help out. Left standing in the thong that Kate had picked out for me to wear that morning, something we did on a regular basis, a silky soft Xtreme collection one that had a build in cock-ring in the pouch. I was rapidly filling all available space within its confines as my cock began to rear up. I turned to Kate and began to help her slip out of her clothes. She had had meetings that day so had dressed quite smartly with a white blouse and fitted knee length skirt, I had chosen some sexy underwear for her as well, with a lace garter that framed her ass nicely that held up some sheer black stockings, the sculpted tops of which were tantalisingly close to her crotch; a nice panty thong that rode up into the cleft of her ass but had enough sexy lace to really accentuate the curve of her cheeks completed the package. The bra matched the panties and I am very sure that in certain lights it was visible under her white blouse. It was an image that had dwelt long with me that day as I went through the motions of a Friday.

With my help Kate was quickly out of her blouse and skirt and stood sexily in her black lace lingerie. I took my time with undoing her bra, with my fingers gently tracing over her shoulders where the straps had sat. My hands then swept under her arms, pulling the cups free of her firm breasts and letting the soft lace garment drop to the floor. I knelt down behind Kate and caressed her ass for a moment as I contemplated what I should remove and what I should leave. My fingers dwelt on the straps of her garter and I contemplated flicking them loose one by one. However I decided to leave them on as the feel of Kate's legs encased in nylon is one that I particularly love. I eased my hands up to her panties and began to pull them downwards. The thong back caught in her ass and she playfully clenched a little to tease me, however it snapped clear and she opened her legs a little to ease the passage of the panties to her ankles.

I stood and embraced Kate, feeling her breasts crush between us with the noticeably hardened nipples a dead giveaway that she was more than ready to fuck. My cock pulsed against the confines of the thong and the pressure of Kate's body pressed against mine. Our kiss lingered to allow our hands plenty of time to explore our now exposed bodies. As we pulled apart Kate took my hand and let me to the bed and the waiting parcels.

I wondered aloud why they had sent the order in two packages to which I got a cheesy grin back from Kate.

"There are two packages darling because there were two orders, the second one only arrived today and I held the other one until it had," she smirked.

"Well what's in the second order then, I thought we had all the initial bases well covered?"

"I made some extra purchases after a couple of days. Just some things that I thought you might particularly like," she said as she put one package to the side, "but let's open this one first."

As the package tore open a jumble of items fell to the bed between us and we fell upon them like it was Christmas Day. Two different lubes, one flavoured strawberry; the vibrating butt plug with a cord and control; the prostate thingee plus the enema kit and also medium sized lifelike dildo with a suction cup base were now ours to play and experiment with for the whole weekend. The thought of this made my cock harden and my passion grow, looking at Kate as she hefted a butt plug from hand to hand made it begin to leak precum and leave a wet patch on the front of my thong.

"We are going to enjoy this weekend," she murmured.

"Well I do hope so darling, remember though that no does mean no and I only want to push your boundaries not break them," I replied.

"Uh, yeah," she said as she began to get off the bed, "just off to get some batteries for these toys, they are in the study .... back soon."

I busied myself pulling back the covers and lowering the lights in readiness for the evening's fun. I laid out the toys on the bedside table and was left studying the anal douche kit as Kate prowled back in to the bedroom.

"Woo hoo," she said with a big grin, "let's get cleaned up then," and held out a hand to help me up off the bed. "Time for a shower and then we can try this contraption out. We probably don't want our Sunday best on either so let's get naked and get going."

We both stripped off our remaining underwear, with the items being tossed hurriedly in the general direction of the laundry hamper. Upon entering the bathroom, Kate turned the shower on and began to run the warm tap to fill the douche in preparation.

"Come here and let's get started," she commanded with a grin.

We both entered the oversized shower cubicle and began to caress and kiss with a bar of soap each. The suds began to rise and wash away the cares of the week as our hands lingered in places we knew would have the desired effect. I turned Kate around and soaped up her back and then moved lower down to her ass cheeks, so round and inviting. The sight of her ass was one of the great pleasures for me in our relationship it was peachy and full and now tonight it was to be mine. My hands dipped between her cheeks and began to caress around her sphincter feeling it tight and unyielding at this stage but I continued to caress gently around the entrance with the first two fingers of my right hand. My left hand snaked around her body with the soap and began to lather up over her mound, being careful to put pressure on her clit in an easy rhythm.

Meanwhile I had begun to insert my index finger into her ass in preparation for the douche nozzle which awaited. I felt her ass twitch a little and her body stiffen as the knuckle eased past the first boundary. When it had buried deep within her ass I held it there for a minute and flexed the tip around before very slowly pulling it back out.

I reached to the side of me to grab the douche, the nozzle looked slim and smooth, just right for its destination. I got Kate to bend forward a little more and asked if she was still keen to go forward with this. Her insistent reply suggested that she was as keen as I was to progress this. I lined the nozzle up to her pouting ring and began to push it in, using the existing soapiness to ease its way as it was comparatively slim. It went in easily and smoothly and soon the entire nozzle was settling into Kate's ass. I squeezed firmly on the bulb and as it began to empty Kate clenched her ass and moved her weight from one side to the other.

"Hmmm that feels so warm and nice in a kinda weird way," she observed as the water flowed in.

The flow was steady and insistent as I held Kate in my arms with my cock nestled between her ass cheeks and my mouth kissing the back of her neck, she moaned sexily as we swayed together.

"How is it?" I asked glancing down at the now empty douche.

"It's feeling quite full now, how much more is left?"

"None at all," I said, "now try to hold that in for a minute or two. How does it feel now?"

"Just full, like I need to take a major dump you dummy, what do you think!" she retorted as she slipped past me and out of the shower. Sitting astride the toilet she expelled the douche contents with a groan and a grin before coming back under the warm shower stream for a repeat performance to finish cleansing her body for tonight's journey to our dark sides.

Kate then looked to me and held the enema nozzle like a sword, "now it's your turn buddy, tonight is for both of us to surrender our asses and I want yours squeaky clean when I rim it and stuff it full!"

My reaction to this command was instant, my cock leapt further to attention revealing my inner desires and I grabbed the douche to refill it with warm water, taking the opportunity to fit another nozzle. Re-entering the shower I handed it to Kate and turned to the same position as I had held her in earlier. Her hands went to my ass, soaping and caressing with one finger entering firmly as far as it could and seeking my prostate. My slight jump and a push back onto her probing finger when it found its target indicated that her web research was on the money. As I moaned in approval she briefly held her finger there before swiftly pulling it clear. The tingle in my ass was then increased further as I felt her reach for the douche and begin to probe that against my pulsing sphincter. After it was seated in my ass, Kate pushed me further forward and asked if I was ready. My affirmative moan was unmistakable. At that moment I felt a flow of warm water begin to fill my ass. Wow. The feeling of fullness warmth and slight stretching pervaded my colon in a very persistent but pleasant manner. All too soon the douche had emptied and I motioned to Kate that I wished to go and expel.

"Not so quick big boy, I reckon that you could surely take a little more in one go," was her reply, "just stay there while I go and refill this sucker.

I clenched my ass against the pressure as I heard Kate refill the douche from the sink and return to the confines of the shower. As the nozzle re-probed my ass I wondered if I could take this entire second fill, but knew that I wanted to give it shot. This weekend was clearly one for both of us to experiment and push our boundaries. As the water began again to flow into my ass I leant further forward to ease the pressure on my sphincter muscles, I was determined to take as much as my novice ass could. The feeling of fullness spread further and raised my pleasure levels to new heights as my abdomen became tighter with the internal load I was taking. At one point I straightened up a little and flexed my legs, feeling the water flow to new corners and ease the slight cramp that had begun to set in.

"How is that now Hun?" Kate queried.

"Full would be an understatement that's for sure .... but it definitely feels good."

"I think with two loads up there it would be cruel to make you hold this one in. You must be busting, I know I was with just one," Kate said as she reached around and eased the nozzle from my ass, "go and hit the can."

As pleasurable as receiving the enema had been, the rush as it expelled was quite something new to me. It was as if a new erogenous zone had been well and truly kicked into life. I was left with my ass pulsing and tingling for more attention, which I was certain it was to receive some how tonight. Kate and I finished up in the shower and towelled each other dry before exiting, leaving the room steamy and scattered with various items as a mute testimony to the beginnings of our kinky adventures.

Kate lay back on the bed with her hair now free from the confines of it's pony tail. As much as I liked that slightly preppy look, the image of her long slightly damp brunette hair spread against the white of the sheets was pure ecstasy. Her body was glowing from the shower and from the expectation of a nights passion. I sidled up beside her on the bed and our arms entwined as we began to kiss deeply and feverishly. If ever my cock needed a boost to full hardness the act of kissing Kate was all that was required. Our hands began to explore each others bodies, mine spending time cupping those beautiful firm full breasts that Kate provocatively thrust my way, alternating between soft caresses and firmly holding the whole breast with the nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I broke our locked lips to turn my oral attentions to her nipples which were as hard as stone now. She pulled the back of my head inwards to increase the pressure I was exerting and my mouth mashed over her swollen aureole with the tip of my tongue dancing on the nipple. We alternated between breasts a couple of times before I freed myself to journey down Kate's body toward her mound.

I spread her legs wide and pushed them back to gain access to the whole of her crotch and ass. Her lips were swollen and engorged, red with desire and moist already with her nectar. I ran my tongue up each side without touching her lips two or three times and felt her legs quiver ever so slightly each time I did so.

"Come on hun don't tease tonight please, I want you .... no I need you to ravish me."

That was my cue and my next move was to run my tongue from past her clean crinkled ass hole right through the folds of her pussy to linger over her clit, sucking the bud in between my lips. This bought her to her first climax, one that had been building since we got into the shower and had been needing release. Her thighs involuntarily clamped around my head and her hands which were on the back of my head pulled it tightly against her sex, willing me to lick and suck with even more intensity. That I did and her orgasm crashed through her body causing her stomach to ripple and breasts to heave.

As her orgasm waned and let her wracked body relax back onto the sheets her hold on my head turned to a caress and eventually a slight push away. I took the hint and after one last flick with the tip of my tongue onto her clit (always have the last word I say!) I sat back on my haunches looking admiringly at my beautiful partners voluptuous curves being gently squirmed from side to side by her receding orgasm.

When her eyes opened fully and focussed on me, she smiled sweetly at me, "thanks darling that was my best orgasm yet today, but I am sure that you can top it for me sooner rather than later."

My thoughts momentarily dwelt on the concept of the other orgasms it could have been in competition with. But I was brought back to reality by Kate putting our evening back on course. She reached over to the nightstand and retrieved the butt plug and a bottle of lube, handing it to me with an innocent and expectant look.

The plug was made of a soft to the touch jelly material and apart from it's inbuilt vibrations the distinguishing feature we had both agreed upon was the four increasingly large ripples in the shaft. The small one would ease the entry yet the final larger one was certainly enough to stretch Kate's ass to take my hard cock later. As I held it my thoughts also lingered on where else it may end up that night. I moved Kate gently into position, as much as I adored the submissive view of her on her knees, our research had suggested that other positions would ease the way at this early stage. On her side with one leg pulled up to her chest I was able to access both Kate's ass and her moist pussy, plus I could see clearly her facial expressions that would be a key to maximising pleasure and minimising pain.

I knelt forward and ran my tongue deeply into the folds of her pussy searching out her sensitive clit to build her desires even further. Her slight musk was intoxicating to me and the slick smoothness of her juices felt good against my lips. I spent a few minutes languorously tonguing her and feeling her begin to squirm in my arms before deliberately moving my actions to the rosebud of her ass. Slick with both her juices and my saliva my tongue tickled around it's new target. The feeling was quite different to her pussy with the sphincter grasping firmly at my tongue as it probed into her so long forbidden zone. I pulled back to admire my handiwork and was rewarded with a view of a rampantly engorged pussy that was ready to be fucked but knew it was to be denied for now! Her ass was pulsing slightly in it's anticipation for pleasures to come.

I felt around on the bed and retrieved the bottle of lube to begin the next phase of my journey, easing some onto my index finger and plenty directly onto Kate's ass it made her twitch with the cool contrast to our heated foreplay. My finger began circling her ass spreading the lube around and then into the firm pucker making sure that the lube was as deep into her as my finger would allow. As per our instruction day on the web I then took two fingers and crossed the tips to ease their entry, wiggling them against Kate's ass I gently began to increase the pressure they exerted. Kate pushed back sensing that the next step was imminent, opening her ass to my invasion. The two fingers spread her ass further than any of our previous explorations and the sharp exhalation of breath from Kate indicated that I needed to pause for a moment. That I did but I continued to slowly rotate and twist my fingers with her muscles slowly easing around my combined digits.

Kate reached back with her hand and held me still for a moment and said, "that feels so amazing hun, but I need you to hold still for a while so I can adust."

We held like this as my left hand began to linger over her clit, flicking the engorged little bud gently and causing Kate to shudder slightly each time. I could also feel Kate working her ass on my finger a little more with each pulse of her sphincter bringing a low sexy moan from her throat. After a couple of minutes of this Kate eased her ass off my fingers and pulled her cheeks further apart inviting me to take the next step in her anal initiation. I grasped the butt plug and made a show of lubing it thoroughly before slowly rubbing it along her ass crack, depositing the excess lube over her puckering ass. On the next pass I paused and held the lug poised on it's target for several seconds. The push of her ass against it made it clear that Kate was more than ready to feel it fill her void.

The first nub was a similar size to a finger tip and eased easily in past Kate's sphincter allowing the slightly bigger bump to begin to push against her. This was similar perhaps to two fingers and the sight of it easing her rosebud apart was amazing. As I pressed and relaxed, the feelings caused her to sigh contentedly. After a couple of minutes of this whilst I continued to gently play around her pussy with my free hand I took the opportunity to press firmly on the plug, popping this nub in past her pulsing sphincter. Her eyes widened with a little surprise and a lot of pleasure. Holding her thigh still with my hand I then reached back and flicked the switch on the vibrations, causing her to exhale and clamp down on the plug, squirming with pleasure. I started to ease the plug in and out with this second nub popping in and out of her over sensitive ring, each time it stretched her it seemed to move more easily and it was obvious her pussy was moist with pleasure.

neil96nz
neil96nz
17 Followers